Has anybody on here gotten their cheeks pierced?

HaiHay 2011/11/08 18:21:03
Related Topics: Funny, Picture, Pierced

I think it's the cutest thing ever and I'm thinking about doing it eventually.

If you have your cheeks pierced do you like them? How much did they cost to get them done? How long did it take for them to heal? General stuff like that that you can tell me would be awesome! :)

(Girl in picture is Savanna Jordan)

PS... you guys are funny with all your cute "don't do it" comments xP

...

Hey guess what! This question was meant for people that got their cheeks pierced. I'm not looking for your hate mail about how stupid you think I am. K thanks bye.

• Hanna-Mae Ducjett 2012/12/04 15:17:30
    Hanna-Mae Ducjett
    +10
    i've had my cheeks peirced,it cost me £50,
    they took about a month to heal,the first few days i had to take lots of anti inflamatories (ibuprofen is good) and hold ice packs to my cheeks to reduce the swelling,the majority swelling went in about 4 days,although my cheeks where a little puffy for about a week after they were peirced,
    i've never had an issue with mine,no infections, or massive pain (obviously the healing time was a little painful,but not after a few weeks)
    i've had my cheeks peirced for about 3 years now,theyve always been fine,so all the people hating can basically suck out (:

• franceli.jimenez 2014/03/02 01:36:29 (edited)
    franceli.jimenez
    +1
    Ive Had My Cheeks Pierced For 3 Weeks Now , & Let Me Tell You Theyre Awesome, Im Always Getting Compliments c: I Love Them Soo Much ! . They Cost Me $140 , They Usually Take A Week Or Two To Heal But I Took Just 2 Ibruprophen Something Like That . & Bam The Swelling Went Away For Good (: You Should Definitely Get Them , But You HAVE To Be Aware Of What Can Happen . & Also Be Aware That Its IMPORTANT To Keep Them, & The Inside Of Your Mouth Clean . Especially Your Face If You Wear Makeup , Like I Do & I Havent Had A Problem . Only Little Problem I Have Is When I Wash Or Put Makeup On My Face , I Tend To Push It & It Hurts A Little But Other Thn That , Its Amazing (:
  • Hanna-Mae Ducjett 2012/12/04 15:17:30
    Hanna-Mae Ducjett
    +10
  • ohnoitsandrea 2012/07/06 17:11:39
    ohnoitsandrea
    +1
    I want mime done SO bad. They are super cute. I see all the hate about people getting piercings on everything. No matter what they're getting people tell them not to cause its bad and will get infected and looks horrible. But seriously, I've already got two and I love them. I got my nose and left side of my lip. I'm getting the other half to my snake bites and a Monroe sometime this month.
    I personally love piercings and if you want them, get them! No matter what other people like or dislike.
  • Des Starr 2012/03/21 05:36:49
    Des Starr
    +3
    I thnk our cute & I jst got mines dne 3 weeks ago & I lve them so much. But my swelling went dwn after a week of gettin it but if u want to get it get it dnt let nobody tell u wht to do cause I dame sure didn't
  • Emily 2012/01/23 15:43:51
    Emily
    +3
    i think you should go for it ...if you want them then why not pahaha i want mine done too :) at the end of the day its your body no one can say dont do it ..i think they are dead cute and so does my partner so thats all what matters tbh
  • Vision of Verve 2011/11/09 00:42:57
  • HaiHay Vision ... 2011/11/09 04:09:52
    HaiHay
    What exactly qualifies a piercing as stupid? Just wondering. Because no piercing actually has a purpose :)
  • METALheadMom 2011/11/08 21:16:28
    METALheadMom
    +1
    WTF??? I'm sorry, but I DO NOT understand how poking holes all over your face can in any way be "cute". Jeez people, get a grip!!!
  • HaiHay METALhe... 2011/11/08 21:20:56
    HaiHay
    xD Like I have mentioned before it's a matter of personal style
  • Sprout 2011/11/08 20:35:58
    Sprout
    +1
    y would you do that? think of what it's going to look like in 20 years, maybe then you won't. Or if your face just has an allergic reaction you won't think it's so cute. pic of alergic reation on face
  • HaiHay Sprout 2011/11/08 21:14:10
    HaiHay
    Nah I've gotten a few piercings already I doubt I will randomly have an allergic reaction to the same things that have already been in my body for years.. And I definitely wouldn't get THAT many piercings xD There is a limit before it's not pretty anymore.
  • Klea 2011/11/08 19:33:54
    Klea
    +3
    Owwww... no way.
  • jimih67 2011/11/08 19:22:43
    jimih67
    Subjecting yourself to horrible pain and possible infection just to look ridiculous. I just don't understand the mentality of people who want to do things like that. I swear, if the nose, lips and eyebrows aren't enough, people just keep coming up with new ways to disfigure themselves. Heres a tip: anybody who looks "cute" with their cheeks pierced would look ten times cuter without it. Have you ever seen an ugly person with piercings and said "wow, she really looks good"? And piercings on a pretty face is like dumping a can of paint on a work of art.
  • HaiHay jimih67 2011/11/08 21:16:59
    HaiHay
    +1
    LOL piercings are no different than dying your hair, getting a tattoo, or even changing your clothes. They really aren't that painful and the only way you would get an infection is if you are stupid and try to pierce an area yourself (which I would never do in a million years) or if you don't take care of them (which again I would never do) They are just a way to express your own personal style and personally I love them... To an extent I will admit but I know my limit
  • Vision ... HaiHay 2011/11/09 00:46:42
  • HaiHay Vision ... 2011/11/09 04:13:14
    HaiHay
    You can always take piercings out which is my point. Piercings aren't permanent your skin heals. And I said nothing about having facts. The reason I posted this was to ask people for the facts, NOT TO GET HATE thank you very much. Mmkay... Try having respect toward people Brooke. It will get you far in life.
  • shelbys... HaiHay 2011/11/20 04:34:57 (edited)
    shelbyshine
    +2
    I have cheek piercings and I love them! A couple things you should know, the care is extensive! Infact, most peoples bodies reject cheek piercings and there are a lot of risks such as getting a leeky cheek for the rest of your life. taking them out will leave you with a dimple for the rest of your life most likely, but hey dimples are adorable!
  • shelbys... shelbys... 2011/11/20 04:37:40
    shelbyshine
    +3
    You need to find someone who has experience piercing cheeks, but as long as you take REALLY good care of them you'll be fine. Oh, and if you care what others think, you really shouldn't get these! Good luck :D
  • Chanel 2011/11/08 18:37:24
    Chanel
    +2
    Waaah? o.o No!
    Oh, please don't do it. Just think, in a few years you'll want to take them off but your cheeks won't look nice anymore, will have some holes in them...
  • HaiHay Chanel 2011/11/08 21:17:47
    HaiHay
    That's only for the big holes :) Cheek piercings are no bigger than ear piercing holes and can easily be covered with makeup when I decide to take them out
  • Cherry 2011/11/08 18:35:07 (edited)
    Cherry
    +1
    I think it looks cute.

I don't have them but if in a few years I still think about it then I'll get it.
  • HaiHay Cherry 2011/11/08 21:18:17
    HaiHay
    Thank you for being the only one who also thinks they are cute xD
  • Simmering Frog - PHART 2011/11/08 18:33:21
  • HaiHay Simmeri... 2011/11/08 21:18:32
    HaiHay
    Hahaha that's good
  • HaiHay Sister ... 2011/11/08 21:18:47
    HaiHay
    +1
    Well thanks for commenting anyways

2014/10/21 18:43:42