Guys, are you embarrassed to be naked in front of your partner because of the size of your "manhood?"

Smokey 2007/11/12 19:22:10

• SirClownfear 2009/06/19 03:46:49
    SirClownfear
    Not at all. I know I look good.
  • Repeat 2008/07/18 19:05:24
    Repeat
    why would you be embarrassed of something natural?
  • jeff 2008/02/13 02:50:55
  • chris 2008/02/12 15:34:35
    chris
    No. boot camp had the group shower set up. after that i was never bothered about being naked in front of anyone.
  • Smokey chris 2008/02/12 17:42:18
    Smokey
    It didn't bother me when I was in the military, but I still didn't feel 100% comfortable. Unfortunately, there were rumors of those that "meat gazed."
  • chris Smokey 2008/02/12 18:07:06
    chris
    Rumors my ass you know it happened. How some of the guys earned their nicknames. After a shower with 40 other people everyday for 3 months. It doesn't bother me in the least. Woman asked me one time "who you plan on pleasing with that" I said ME.. hahaha
  • Smokey chris 2008/02/12 19:20:41
    Smokey
    That's funny. :) But, my fiancee has told me many times, most men aren't that big because have you ever seen the size head of a baby coming out? DANG! :)
  • chris Smokey 2008/02/12 19:25:14
    chris
    i was just telling my wife that today. She say's it shrinks back. MY ASS.
    we have 2 kids. i know it's alittle different. Not saying it's not great.
  • Fernando 2007/12/13 19:37:19
    Fernando
    Not at all but I wish I could look a little better just so I can feel better for myself.....
  • <--That guy 2007/11/15 14:40:27
    <--That guy
    After all the times we've had sex, it wouldn't make sense for me to be embarassed to be naked in front of her anymore.
  • JJKING720 2007/11/13 19:30:21
    JJKING720
    Yo Son , are you Black?
  • Smokey JJKING720 2007/11/13 19:56:27
    Smokey
    Yo Man, yes I am and what difference does it make? Am I going to read an ignorant comment or something? Please prepare me.
  • Spider20 2007/11/12 23:07:16
    Spider20
    No, I don't have that problem.......I know it can be a sensitive issue, but thankfully, that's not one I have to be concerned with.....
  • B4Real2Me 2007/11/12 20:30:58
    B4Real2Me
    +1
    Men I just wanted to share this with you... SIZE DOES MATTER!!! And if a woman tries to convince you that size doesn't matter, she's lying to you and/or trying to spare your feelings.
  • Smokey B4Real2Me 2007/11/13 18:08:09
    Smokey
    +1
    That's funny because I hear different views from different women. :) I've heard women say size doesn't matter. For example, there was a guy in my unit (he's Korean) that had a very, very small one (2 or 3 inch. erect), but he had a very, very beautiful woman. Some of the guys asked her why she's with him and does he make her happy, and she said, 100% YES. I don't know... and I heard that some guys are sooooo big that it's uncomfortable. Besides, 75% of men are average 4 to 6 inches erected (according to Dr. Kinsey and Johnson and Johnson).
  • B4Real2Me Smokey 2007/11/13 18:39:15
    B4Real2Me
    Yeah like I said, when a woman says that size don't matter she's either lying or trying to keep from hurting the guy's feelings. Oh, and maybe if he has enough money flowing her way than she could be willing to overlook where he lacks in his pants/boxers because he's over compensating where the dead presidents are concern. But trust me, size does matter and heck it even matters to you men. If you were one of those tiny weenie 1 inch dude, everything about you would be different. I mean everything from how you approach a woman to even how you see yourself. The next time you're in the gym or standing facing the wall peeing... check it out, dudes that have something will show it to the world but guys who don't try and hide theirs.

Now I've heard of cases where some guys are sooooo big that it's uncomfortable to get with, but I hear in those cases that the couple just come up with creative ways to doing things so that the woman don't have to take all of him in. In those cases though, I'm willing to bet that if you asked which would they rather have to deal with... too big or too small that they average couple would lean on the too big side as oppose to the too small side. I've heard of cases where men take pills to enlarge their and have even gone under the blade to extend their...

Now I've heard of cases where some guys are sooooo big that it's uncomfortable to get with, but I hear in those cases that the couple just come up with creative ways to doing things so that the woman don't have to take all of him in. In those cases though, I'm willing to bet that if you asked which would they rather have to deal with... too big or too small that they average couple would lean on the too big side as oppose to the too small side. I've heard of cases where men take pills to enlarge their and have even gone under the blade to extend theirs but I haven't heard of any cases where he's asked to shorten his package.

Not putting all my business out here for the world to read but when I first got with my Husband I had to be creative and come up with positions until I got use to his size. When he first dropped his pants and I saw what he was working with, I thought he had three legs. It took some getting use to and now we're fine but at first... OUCH!!!

Size matter.
  • Smokey B4Real2Me 2007/11/13 18:45:48
    Smokey
    +1
    I'd really like to ask other women. Size matters to you, but maybe, and I'm not 100% sure on ALL women, but size doesn't matter to everyone.

It's not like a guy had control on how big his privates are?
  • B4Real2Me Smokey 2007/11/13 18:59:50
    B4Real2Me
    I'm willing to bet that most women aren't going to be as up and front about the matter as I am. Oh, you're going to get those that will dance around the answer and say it don't matter to them but their girlfriends say otherwise. Also, you have to factor in race... it might not matter as much to White woman but does matter with us Black women. But heck it might even matter with White women now considering look how many of them are hooking up with you Brothas. White women could be jumping ship and leaving the average White man because he ain't big enough and it's that Mandingo thing. Something else to think about, if the average White woman says that size don't matter it could be because where the man lacks in his boxers he makes up with his tongue.
  • B4Real2Me B4Real2Me 2007/11/13 19:01:11
    B4Real2Me
    I hear White guys are famous for going down on a woman and that they're really good at using their tongue. Black guys are really pretty much just getting into the oral side of things if you get my drift.
  • Smokey B4Real2Me 2007/11/13 19:02:27
    Smokey
    I guess that's not true of me. :) I'm a brother that enjoys it.
  • B4Real2Me Smokey 2007/11/13 19:04:29
    B4Real2Me
    Yeah but than again you're a Brotha that's been with White woman too. When was the last time you had a serious relationship with a Black woman?
  • Smokey B4Real2Me 2007/11/13 19:09:13
    Smokey
    +1
    It was some time ago, but I don't know... I'd probably please a Black woman in the same manner. I think it's more about personality than race.
  • B4Real2Me Smokey 2007/11/13 19:35:13
    B4Real2Me
    But what do you see first when you see a person, color or personality? Don't get me wrong, interracial relationships don't bother me. Heck my Momma's Daddy is White and my whole family is the true United Nations, so I grew up in a multi-racial and cultured family. I've dated Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and a dude from Spain but I just know me... I couldn't date the average White American male. I couldn’t even date a wanna-be, not even if he was the blackest White dude like the K-Fed, Justin Timberlake, Jon B or any of them. I need that Nubian Black Warrior/King to stand rule over the Nubian Black Queen that I am. I have a lot of really cool White male friends and relatives, but I know me and I’m Pro-Black when it comes to my mate.

Now when it comes to my Sister… the jury is still out and it wouldn’t surprise me if she came home with some blonde hair, blue eyed dude name Tom and announce that they’re in love and that they’re getting married. I’m preparing myself already. Hopefully if that does happen that he’s a strong dude and can stand up for himself because I don’t bite my tongue. Heck even my Granddaddy has had to bear some heat from me from time to time, I remember his and my conversation after I watched Alex Haley’s ‘Roots’.
  • JJKING720 Smokey 2007/11/13 19:27:57
    JJKING720
    WHEN THERE 11 OR 12 YRS. OLD , IN MY FAMILY, WE'RE SHORT BIG -BONEDED PEOPLE, YEP BOUT 12 YRS. OLD.
  • JuiceBox B4Real2Me 2009/06/20 06:53:32
    JuiceBox
    Admittedly, I don't entirely disagree. But size is relative. There is a technique, and size can make or break the quality of intercourse. Men dont always (and IMO, shouldnt) be hung like horses like youre implying.
  • Smokey JuiceBox 2009/06/21 02:50:18
    Smokey
    JuiceBox,

Thanks for your reply but be really honest. Would you be with a guy that's only "average" or "less than average" if he's a GREAT guy?
  • JuiceBox Smokey 2009/06/21 13:20:10
    JuiceBox
    yes. truly.

the stat for clitoral orgasm is much higher anyways.
  • Smokey JuiceBox 2009/06/23 14:00:46
    Smokey
    Thanks for the sex education lesson. :)

Take care,

Smokey

2014/11/28 04:15:51