GOP Billionaire Donor: ‘I Hope Obama’s Teleprompters Are Bullet-Proof

☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/04/12 20:21:07
If this guy were you or me and said the same thing he WOULD get arrested for threatening the President. But since he's part of the problem, he can't possibly be arrested. His "boys" would cry bloody murder~
Racist Fox News has been advocating the assination of America's first black president since the day he was elected.
He should be arrested.  Romney and other Republicans should denounce him.
you may not like the President but  Do not Wish Death upon him
Once someone has proved themselves to be a moron to fund a santorum political campaign, nothing the Moron does afterwards should surprise anybody.
LOL Funny  Kill  HIM

Foster Friess, one of a few billionaire Republican donors funding the GOP presidential race, speaking about President Obama in a FOX Business News interview today said, “I hope his teleprompters are bullet-proof.” Friess, who gained infamy for saying that in his day, women placed an aspirin tablet between their knees as a low-cost form of effective contraception, was funding Rick Santorum‘s presidential campaign until the former Pennsylvania Senator pulled out this week. Friess is now supporting Mitt Romney.

faux news sheep

There are a lot of things that haven’t been hammered at because Rick and Mitt have been going at each other,” Friess said during an interview on Fox Business Network, the L.A. Times reports. “Now that they have trained their barrels on President Obama, I hope his teleprompters are bullet-proof.”
“Friess told ABC News that he regretted the statement immediately after making it,” the Times noted, and added:
It isn’t the first time gun imagery has been used in the presidential campaign. This year, when Santorum visited a shooting range in Louisiana, a woman screamed that he ought to pretend Obama was his target. Santorum didn’t hear the woman and said afterword that such a remark was “horrible.”
For the record, this is what “bullet-proof” glass looks like when shot with bullets:
hear woman afterword remark horrible record bullet-proof glass shot bullets

Read More: http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-gop-donor-...

• Bear 2012/04/13 01:57:44
    If this guy were you or me and said the same thing he WOULD get arrested for ...
    Bear
    What can you expect from a republican?
  • D.C. Willis 2012/04/12 23:51:24
    you may not like the President but Do not Wish Death upon him
    D.C. Willis
    Guess there is a point where you can have enough money that you do not need to bridal your tongue.
  • HAlex1972 2012/04/12 23:47:54
    Once someone has proved themselves to be a moron to fund a santorum political...
    HAlex1972
    What an ass. And I'm not surpised by the woman in Louisiana.
  • unclepat 2012/04/12 23:32:34
  • Mark Halfmoon 2012/04/12 22:59:01
    Mark Halfmoon
    +2
    UGLY. HATEFUL.
  • Beat Magnum True Hero 2012/04/12 20:59:30
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    +1
    Sounds like your typical RWNJ Sodahead poster.
    +1
    nuff said
  • MrNoodle 2012/04/12 20:43:01
    MrNoodle
    +2
    This is a sick threat that is designed to stimulate the unhinged lunatic - and there are a lot of them on the right - to try something evil.

And if something were to happen, god forbid, the idiots on the right would say that they felt threatened by the President so they " Stood Their Ground".

This billionaire moron should be arrested for inciting violence against the POTUS.

We need to step back from the abyss of violence before the NRA is actually running the government.
  • METALhe... MrNoodle 2012/04/12 21:55:18
    METALheadMom
    Right. The dude intentionally made an ass of himself to bait some nut into "trying something evil" so if they were successful, "idiots" then could claim self defense. Tell me oh wise one, is it common in your world to be arrested for something that has not happened? The non existent violence in this story relates to the NRA possibly running the government? Is anyone taking care of you? Are you taking ALL of your medications? Are you supposed to be playing on the computer? Maybe you need to get a second opinion, and your doctor needs to adjust your meds. Wow. You scare me, and that's really hard to do.
  • MrNoodle METALhe... 2012/04/19 18:40:41
    MrNoodle
    it is illegal to incite violence. In Europe hate speech isn't tolerated, you can be fined and definitely shut up. Free speech only goes so far, the old example of shouting FIRE in a crowded theater explains it pretty well.

The right is constantly yelling FIRE, that is their campaign strategy, and guns are flying off the shelves, bad combination. The right is dangerously linking the 1st and 2nd Amendments together. You guys NEED the meds.
  • The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk 2012/04/12 20:39:23
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    +2
    Strap in everybody we'll be hearing stupid, thoughtless comments like this for the next 199 days. And after all these dumb comments essentially gift wrap Obama's re-election, expect the next 4 years of them crying Voter Fraud.
  • Lady Wh... The Eli... 2012/04/12 20:46:21
    +2
    "expect the next 4 years of them crying Voter Fraud."

ya think?? **facepalm**
  • The Eli... Lady Wh... 2012/04/12 20:50:40
    The Elitist Libtard SodaJerk
    I can't even claim psychic because my vision of the future is just history repeating itself.
  • Beat Ma... Lady Wh... 2012/04/12 21:02:51
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    Voter fraud? The Democrats cried about that for the entire Bush presidency. Republicans denounced it and said they would never stoop to that level. Then Obama wins and Republicans complain about everything from "Voter Fraud" to the birth certificate.

And people ask me why I am an independent...
  • Classical Liberal 2012/04/12 20:35:11
  • DJPanicDC 2012/04/12 20:29:26
    DJPanicDC
    +2
    This kind of talk is dangerous, since some unstable person is likely to listen and think it's his duty, besides no matter what you think of Obama I have 2 words for you
    PRESIDENT BIDEN
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... DJPanicDC 2012/04/12 20:38:01
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    that just made me throw up in my mouth
  • Lady Wh... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/12 20:46:39
    +1
    you too??
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Lady Wh... 2012/04/12 21:50:55
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    i meant that anyone who would go and kill obama i may not like him but i also would never wish him any harm
  • Lady Wh... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/04/12 22:17:56
    agreed!
  • The Sane One 2012/04/12 20:27:35
    The Sane One
    Teleprompters are usually on the sides of the stage, NOT in the line of fire.
  • MrNoodle The San... 2012/04/12 20:46:03
    MrNoodle
    +1
    You sir, have a problem and are not funny. You can take your phony, macho, Rambo patriotism and...put it where your head is.
  • The San... MrNoodle 2012/04/12 20:52:22
    The Sane One
    Ummmm.... where am I being ANY of those things you called me?
  • METALhe... The San... 2012/04/12 21:34:26
    METALheadMom
    +1
    REALLY!! Amazing HOW people can read our minds and then tell us what we think now, isn't it? Better yet, these people justify negatively labeling what we think, threaten us, and/or tell us what we should do because they don't like us, ALL based on ASSUMPTIONS!! Worse, these people HATE being "judged", and will not listen to ANYONE who offers a difference of opinion. Funny - I see "MrNoodle" couldn't answer you!!!
  • Beat Ma... MrNoodle 2012/04/12 21:04:36
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    Don't confuse patriotism (a love and appreciation for your country) with nationalism.
  • ««Gingey, the Master Debate... 2012/04/12 20:26:50
    ««Gingey, the Master Debater of Þ|-|Дэ†»»
    +1
    WHOA. Not cool.

2014/09/16 09:36:49