Quantcast

Groups :: Global SodaHead Unity : Comments

gracious43
    My mother's family came from Germany, and when I was a girl, I heard all about her pride in her Germanic culture, and all of the great things that Germany and Germans had achieved. My father's family came from Ireland, and I learned to love reading and poetry and story-telling at my father's knees.

But I am an American. I've never thought of myself in any way European. America is my roots and my birth-right.
    No One
    Thanks for the invite.
    moira.faulds.14
    This sounds good to me! Thank you for the invite. http://images.sodahead.com/pr...
    Sir Bud.
    Dark,you nailed it by your observation of the xenophobes who of course aint into the SodaHead global community thing!.
    Jbug799
    I have such problems figuring these things out and I know I am smarter than that..well anyway, my name is June, I go by Jbug799 on here. I am from the great state of Oklahoma. Married, with children, lots of children, grand children and I think it wonderful that we have all different cultures on this web site. I love it. Half of my friends are from different countries, Texas, Australia..LOL just kidding about Texas...I wish we could all get along..You are awesome Dark Demonic..hehe!! May I call you DD?
    CHUCK
    HAPPY EASTER..

Photobucket
    CHUCK
    DO YOU WANT TO BE RICH..??

THE MEGA MILLION LOTTO IS OVER 500 MILLION DOLLARS..

REMEMBER TO BUY A TICKET??

MORE IMPORTANT IS TO REMEMBER , WHO REMINDED YOU TO BUY THAT TICKET WHEN YOU WIN..

YOUR FRIEND CHUCK

REMEMBER ME PLEASE..

Photobucket
    Troy
    As a Scotsman living in Spain I'm delighted to be able to use this medium to debate, discuss and share with others from around the globe.

As for the site being mainly American, well perhaps it was born in the USA but the world is now its domain. It's no bad thing considering how insular most Americans are, that they have access to different opinions and viewpoints.

From the free exchange of information and ideas comes the expansion of our own perspectives from which we would not otherwise benefit.

Given the fact that most Americans do not have a passport, (about 37% of the population has one.) This means that nearly 2 out of 3 Americans can’t even fly to Canada, let alone travel to anywhere else in the world; we should highly commend this site for introducing Americans to a world perspective!
    hayesml47
    I do not understand how someone can get on the internet and not understand that it is a global entity and should be treated as such. This is and has been one of the major problems some Americans have in dealing with their problems. If a problem is an American problem then it is also a world problem and vice versa. If there will ever be peace on this planet it will come about from treating all problems as worldwide and not as merely local ones!
    Angelika Insomniac
    I like your post!
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    SodaHead is a precise representation of the collective consciousness of those who have access to computers.
    As such, is an excellent site to gauge our collective thinking.
    What amazes me the most is all those persons that held as sacred the believes they were taugh.

The only thing constant and unavoidable in Creation is CHANGE; IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE, YOU HAVE NOT LIVED.

You are living with what you learned by age 7; after that, you have not learned anything. Granted, you got some skills to make a living, like Steve Jobs and Mr Windows, but have you learned anything different?

Please, do not go to heaven, limbo or hell without learning something new and different.

Hey HH nice words; did not know you could do those, I belived you could only post lenghtly graphics. Kudos!
    David Hussey
    It is the wide diversity of people here which keeps me coming back for more. I love the opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences with people from everywhere, different lands and different cultures.

Diversity is the spice of life!
    Roger
    okay- my name is roger dale faulk i live in lake charles louisiana. i am about to retire from 38 years of service as an electrician in a heavy industrial complex. i am not rich but i think i will retire to comfortable position that will ease my mind about the care of my wife at my demise. i am a vietnam veteran and was cleared from war at 20 years old. i have had a lot of hard jobs and i respect every job. i have seen much and felt much. ihave been insttutionlized and had a hard recovery. but time and friends have worked wonders..at 30 i met god. you do not have believe me that is not what he is all about. he has tough loved us for the teach to come.
    Arinn
    Paul Adam
    If Sodahead is cool enought for alians like me? Then everyting is allright ain´t it?

Sodahead go go go. My favorite fun on the net right now: I lust love quizzed & yes & no answers.

So with kind regards.

Thanx for inviting me & I am proud to join the inner circle.
    KendraTaylor
    I love how open and embracing this particular group is. Thanks for inviting me! California would like to give you a big hug :]
    jmc07806-PWCM-JLA
    Hello people, I am from the Pocono Mountains, Pa. USA. I am glad to be here.
    Greatkibble
    Thanks for adding me here, I feel honored to join. : )
    niviongo R ☮ P ☮ 12-20
    Thanks for opening the doors here. Really appreciated since here would not be easy to find infantile statements.
    Looking forward to reading, and replying to most postings.
    thanks DD. Lets see how long it will take you to kick me out.
    Seasons Greeting ´s.
    Smack Ego Zen
    thanks for the invite, love the site