Gay/Alternative lIfestyes....are they really???

Deep007 2011/12/07 03:30:48
Alternative lifestyles provide freedom
Just another form of control

I once watched a man hypnotize five people on a stage once. I thought it was a joke..that they were acting. But they were not..it was horrifically real. It was later revealed to me that hypnotism is performed in a variety of ways.But the most frightening revelation was that people could be hypnotized against their will and without them being conscious that it happen. That once hypnotized, the victim will not only rationalize their behavior..they will defend it and seek to export the same into others. I was incredulous because it explained everything. The whole world is an example of hypnosis, but the so-called Gay/Homosexual/Lesbian alternative lifestyles offers the the most illuminating of examples.
Labeled an alternative lifestyle, it is anything but. The idea or concept is that it offers a freedom from the rigidity of male to female sexual relationships. Thus enabling two men from being confined to behaving as a traditional man or two women in the same manner. Yet even in these gay/lesbian relationships, one is 'the man' and one is 'the woman'. Just like in the the so-called traditional hetero-sexual relationship. So no one has escaped anything. Yet now because each one originally rejected the man role (in tthe case of two men) learning to be 'the man', which is hard enough in the hetero sense, is definitely hampered in the 'Homo' sense. So in that sense it becomes MORE complicated. Plus,in reality, this alternative lifestyle really boils down to the male and ffemale push/pull all over again. The whole concept iss a mindf*ck, a form of hypnosis. A so called change that really offers no change at all. Now..as we go deeper into the bowels (pardon the pun) of this so-called ''alternative lifestyle' the rationales used to continue to behave as if it is actually something that it is not, an alternative lifestyle, creates dangerous scenarios. Drug use is higher, drug deaths are higher, domestic violence is higher, alcoholism is higher, and suicides are all higher than in hetero relationships. This is pretty much a known..but denial is rampart. Not only by professional leftist handlers who see the gay/lesbian community as a controllable array of dependable votes, but also those caught in the throes of this emotional/sexual mindf*ck roller coaster ride.
Its not their conscious fault. They were indoctrinated that it was an 'alternative' lifestyle by our so called 'educational' system. The same one that bans the 'christian religion' from being mentioned in any of the schools. Otherwise they would have learned an old truism and would have been aware of the consequences. The saying that "Sin makes a home in a person". It means that once in, its hard to get out. Further breakdown. When a person tries something be it, alcohol, drugs, heterosexuality and YES.... homosexuality..it mutates a persons former being. The thing they tried is now part of them. Making sense??? wait, it gets better. That's why leftists encourage the young to dabble, experiment...y'know,,"try it see if you like like it",,they already KNOW what will happen..sin (whether you like the word or not) is a form of hypnosis. One you indulge in a sin...you are now susceptible to its lure. It becomes a part of you and you will rationalize, defend and even pass it on to others...amazing eh.
So ...always remember all those happy looking smiley people in the alcohol commercials are actors. Everyone is trying to include YOU in their hypnosis, there is power, control and money to be made. Gay doesn't mean happily ever after, and alternative, as with 'green energy', is a hoax. They'll lie and tell you there's a gay gene, there is not. That you are born this way, you body is born, your mind is formulated. They will tell you whatever they can think gain a foot hold in yer brain...its all BS. Welcome to the world of the real. Hetero or so called 'homo'.. the fight is for control your soul...welcome to the fight

• carri byers 2011/12/07 05:18:05 (edited)
    Just another form of control
    carri byers
    +7
    It's the surest form of control. Sin always has been and always will be the means Satan will use to destroy us in his bonds. God's laws were never meant as a restraint, but as a means to fully live and fully enjoy the life He's given us.

Those who eschew the lifeboat of God's laws are like those in the middle of the ocean, safe within it's confines, yet see the boat as a means of suppression. Sin surrounds us and will take us under, and it starts with sticking our toe in the water and then putting more and more of ourselves in the ocean of sin.

Homosexuality is no worse a sin than lying, stealing or fornicating. All sin isl destructive to our souls and our eternal progress.

• sobersouljah 2012/08/05 00:17:40
    Just another form of control
    sobersouljah
  • Devil's Advocate 2012/08/02 06:01:05
    Alternative lifestyles provide freedom
    Devil's Advocate
    Neither of these options reflect my opinion.
    I dont view homosexuality as a lifestyle because that implies it is a choice. The point is a semantic one, I know, but people cannot help who they are attracted to or who they fall in love with. I also dont view is as 'alternative' for the same reason.
    People do not 'become' gay to escape their particular cultural gender dynamic. They dont 'become' gay at all. They are gay because they are gay. If their relationship mirrors a cultural gender dynamic, then that is just how it is. It is an incident of personality. Which, of course, we are all slaves to. Our own personalities.
  • Deep007 Devil's... 2012/08/02 14:25:44
    Deep007
    pseudo psycho ministry speak...it does't matter how you view it.. you are unimportant
  • Devil's... Deep007 2012/08/02 15:06:12
    Devil's Advocate
    There is nothing pseudo about it, sir. I am a highly educated man, particularly in the field of the social history and sociology of gender and sexuality relations. Which I study for a living.
    Also, it is entirely valid what I said about personalities and it is a common theme in philosophy. Referenced by writers as disparate as Plato in his Republic and Nietzsche in 'Human... All too Human'. Free will is compromised by perspective. You may disagree, but my opinion is highly valid and immaculately researched.
    And I am no less important than anyone else. I am a fast-rising activist. I was first asked to stand for nomination to office by my local party at 21, which I declined in order to complete my doctorate first, to be better able to serve my constituents. I am well on my way, sir.
    It is plainly obvious from the way you write and the way you speak to people who present valid challenges to your opinions (which, if you are an office-seeker is terrifying) that you are a pathological personality. I hope you find the help you need. I wish you happiness.... and good mental health.
  • Deep007 Devil's... 2012/08/03 05:20:40
  • DemonChild 2012/07/19 22:47:48 (edited)
    Just another form of control
    DemonChild
    +1
    They become slaves to their own lifestyles and can never go back. Kind of like drugs.
  • Deep007 DemonChild 2012/07/31 04:31:56
    Deep007
    correct...
    always searching for the next pleasure
  • Ev Rom 2012/01/12 00:55:26
    Alternative lifestyles provide freedom
    Ev Rom
    It is interesting that they spend so much time worrying about how homosexuals have drug problems and supposedly higher domestic incidents. Maybe that is so but maybe it is because hetero parents don't know how to raise homosexual children because of the bigotry. As for religion dont forget that the only reason we have sin to begin with is because TWO HETEROS ruined it for everyone. We live in sin because of heterosexuals. And the two greatest love stories in the bible is between to men and two women... David & Jonathan and Ruth & Naomi, both with covenants before God and both accepted by God.
  • Deep007 Ev Rom 2012/01/12 03:37:36
    Deep007
    +1
    Haaahaaahaa
    Urban myths...but anything will do..
    "One you indulge in a sin...you are now susceptible to its lure. It becomes a part of you and you will rationalize, defend and even pass it on to others...amazing eh. "
    lawd have mercy This is TOO easy..
  • Ev Rom Deep007 2012/01/12 03:43:26
    Ev Rom
    is that how you rationalize your sin of hate? Gods greatest commandment is to love, So go ahead rationalize... LOL David and Jonathan is an Urban myth? they were two men who loved each other until one died, they had a covenant before god and one proclaimed his love more than the love of women and God approved. now the bible is incorrect or is it Urban myth also?
  • Deep007 Ev Rom 2012/01/12 20:35:10
    Deep007
    You don't get it (well,,of course not, how does a brainwashed person recognize they are brainwashed)
    You are STUCK in reverse...
    you can qualify sin by rationalization that it also exists elsewhere..
    or make up myths and stories/lies out of thin air to soothe ones fears
    but like my essay points out
    IT IS WHAT IT IS...you have been corrupted,,and in yer hypnotic state...you are LOST
  • Ev Rom Deep007 2012/01/12 22:51:01
    Ev Rom
    really? where you hypnotized to get oral from your wife?
  • Ev Rom Ev Rom 2012/01/12 22:52:19
    Ev Rom
    Since my sexuality is your business lets talk about yours? Does your wife or girlfriend like anal? Does she give you oral? Do you only have sex with her to breed her?
  • Deep007 Ev Rom 2012/01/12 23:30:01
    Deep007
    and it is YOU who bring yer sexuality to the convo...not as infomation, but as a defense/rationaliztion for your corruption.
    It was all a LIE...but hating me or what i say is only going to increase the resent of yer situation and of yerself...Haaahaaahaaahaa...hate me and you hate you.....
    God is yer answer...you accepted the challenge..now prove yer WORTH
  • Ev Rom Deep007 2012/01/12 23:45:40
  • Deep007 Ev Rom 2012/01/13 04:05:06
    Deep007
    So we are talking about sexuality?...my essay was on HYPNOSIS...but since you think sexuality is your forte..lets go there for a moment. You are wrong...Eve didn't eff it up. Adam did. Yeah see Adam didn't have the balls to correct Eve. He was supposed to smack the apple out of her hands..grab the serpent by the throat and kill it..but instead he felt INSECURE..thinking he was missing something..he grabbed the apple and bit it too....
    hmmmmmmm..lets try that again
    thinking that he was missing out on something, that the serpent would have something over him concerning Eve, Adam took the apple...and BIT into it also...
    "She said it was good" was Adams defense in the face of God.....SHE said it was good...God had made Adam to lead...Not to follow...when he followed..he FELL
    Adam was weak...you are WEAK and did not challenge (give to God)your weakness...and now you cannot...a spirit has filled in for your weakness and now holds dominance over you....Flesh cannot defeat a spirit. Now nothing can change yer hypnosis until you admit you are a SLAVE and have been taken advantage of (by this spirt)..thats it..thats all..then get ready for your real journey...have FUN.
    PS. Then you won't to rely on BS intepretations of David to allay the resentment of yer fall
  • Ev Rom Deep007 2012/01/13 04:31:42
    Ev Rom
    Your essay is about Hypnosis AND sexuality. I said We have sin because of two heterosexuals, their weakness condemned us all to a life of sin, you included.

You don't know what my relationship is with God you can put yourself in his place to know that.

“When David had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was bound to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul. Saul took him that day and would not let him return to his father’s house. Then Jonathan made a covenant with David, because he loved him as his own soul. Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that he was wearing, and gave it to David, and his armor, and even his sword and his bow and his belt.” (1 Samuel 18:1-4)

Got naked and everything!!!

“David rose from beside the stone heap and prostrated himself with his face to the ground. He bowed three times and they kissed each other and wept with each other; David wept the more. Then Jonathan said to David, ‘Go in peace, since both of us have sworn in the name of the Lord, saying, “The Lord shall be between me and you, and between my descendants and your descendants, forever.” ’ He got up and left; and Jonathan went into the city.” (1 Samuel 20:41-42)

hmmm

I am distressed for you my brother Jonathan;
    Greatly beloved were you to me;
    your love to me was wond...

Got naked and everything!!!

hmmm

Greatly beloved were you to me;
    your love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women.”
    (2 Samuel 1:23, 26-27,

Try saying that to you best friend in front of your girlfriend or wife LOL God approved of them and disapproved of the father who tried to separate them.

How is that for BS? Gay people wake up, the bible says god loves us all.
  • Ev Rom Ev Rom 2012/01/13 04:33:00
    Ev Rom
    You can read all these things in the Bible, look it up for anyone who is interested in knowing the truth and not just "opinions"
  • Deep007 Ev Rom 2012/01/13 12:13:25
    Deep007
    haaahaahaaa
  • Ev Rom Deep007 2012/01/13 23:07:09
    Ev Rom
    exactly!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • RobHom Ev Rom 2012/07/31 23:40:56
    RobHom
    +1
    He's a moron troll....
  • Ev Rom Deep007 2012/01/13 23:09:58
    Ev Rom
    its all in the bible, two homosexuals disrobing, kissing and getting married and God loved them and not the father who tried to separate them. HAHAHAHAH
  • Deep007 Ev Rom 2012/01/14 00:51:32
    Deep007
    y'know...you have been corrupted by evil..and you think its quite humorous..
    I'm not laughing with you..i'm laughing at you. Yo want scripture
    .1 Corinthians 6:9 Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders.
    Big whoop-De- Darn-Doo..I already said that in the essay.. It went over yer head. I gave you the real story of Adam and Eve, it went right passed you. You denied him then as you do now. And in yr dying you want others to FOLLOW you..yeah..you want to pass on death..just like a vampire..isn't that how it happened???
    You might want to stop now..or I will expose you to all reading this and they will know you are nothing but a weak follower. Haven't you figured out i am NOT writing this for you..but for THEM..those who are questioning..those who want the light back inside of them, those with still a smidgen of life
    ..See...it doesn't matter to ME what you do..i already know why you do it..I told you..you don't believe me...that's essentially it, i've done my part..you are free to roam about the the country in your continued agonizing state.
    Good luck
  • Ev Rom Deep007 2012/01/14 01:47:22
    Ev Rom
    So David and Jonathan were not lovers? LOL

Thats why I always tell people to read THE ENTIRE VERSE...

1 corinthians 6:10 nor thieves nor the greedy (you? wanting to keep gay people from having a relationship with God) nor drunkards (do you drink?) nor slanderers (sounds like you) nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

God hates all sinners but offers salvation to ALL, there is only one sin he wont forgive.
    Plus you leave out all the sins you commit, conveniently.

I am gay and have a relationship with God, nothing you say or do can change that and until the day I take my last breath He will be the only one who can judge me. He can wash and sanctify me and you as well, lol
  • Deep007 Ev Rom 2012/01/23 17:36:51
    Deep007
    and he WILL judge you..for being weak, stubborn and stupid...and what..do you really think you need to hear of MY sins to make you feel better about yers...c'mon GROW UP..
    yer MISSING the WHOLE point of the essay...its about HYPNOSIS...ASEXUAL HYPNOSIS..free yer MIND
    try going over it again..
  • Deep007 Ev Rom 2012/05/16 17:11:28
    Deep007
    and they lived happily ever after eh...oh..wait a sec...they didn't did they..maybe what you just said explains their TORTURED lives..like Homosexuals of today are tortured..i mean..if that indeed happened, like you said it did..it should would explain Johnathan getting slain like a dog and David continuously BEGGING God for forgiveness ad infinitum....
    thanx for the ammunition
    haaahaaahaaaa
  • Ev Rom Deep007 2012/05/16 19:05:29
    Ev Rom
    Well tortured to you but God approved so your point of view is worthless.

So you admit they were gay, thanks!
  • Deep007 Ev Rom 2012/05/16 20:37:42 (edited)
    Deep007
    +1
    How can God approve when it was HE that tortured them. that would be illogical.
    and i cannot to admit something i am not privy to..that is ALSO illogical..i was only extending YOUR scenario forward..

are you always so DESPERATE???? its not appealing
  • Ev Rom Deep007 2012/05/16 20:44:13 (edited)
    Ev Rom
    LOL your the desperate one... By your logic. God tortures everyone. Unless you consider drowning almost all of humanity fun.... and yes you heteros never suffered at his hands? LOL
  • Deep007 Ev Rom 2012/08/01 16:36:29
    Deep007
    yer alter ego blocked me...
    but i can still get to him thru you..and I will
  • Ev Rom Deep007 2012/08/01 19:53:29
  • RobHom Deep007 2012/07/31 23:40:28
  • Deep007 Ev Rom 2012/01/12 23:25:31
    Deep007
    Butt of course...how stupid are you?..you did read the essay didn't you...not that i said i HAD a wife. What i did say was that you don't ESCAPE by going lateral. You still end up in the same circumstance. You avoid one set of hypnosis (that you criticize as conforming and constrictive) by embracing another form of hypnosis that models itself after the hynosis you rejected...
    quite an amazing feat of stupidity...but stupidity is easy to rationalize in a hypnotic state...and of course when all rationaliztions run out..you can always call it LOVE.
    C'mon..reread it AGAIN..tell me what you see
  • Ev Rom Deep007 2012/01/23 23:50:20
    Ev Rom
    Ignorance, unproven lies by a homophobic man. Is your being black a state of hypnosis?
  • Deep007 Ev Rom 2012/01/25 05:51:48
    Deep007
    tsk tsk...its better to overrstand than to be understood...
  • MandaLynne Ev Rom 2012/05/16 16:52:10 (edited)
    MandaLynne
    +1
    Neither of the relationships you mentioned were sexual in nature.

We know from 1 Samuel 18:1 that Jonathan loved David. Second Samuel 1:26 also records David’s lament after Jonathan’s death, where he said that his love for Jonathan was more wonderful than the love of a woman. Some use these two passages to suggest a homosexual relationship between David and Jonathan. This interpretation, however, should be rejected for at least three reasons.

First, the Hebrew word for “love” used here is not the typical word used for sexual activity. This word for “love” has clear political and diplomatic connotations (see 1 Samuel 16:21 and 1 Kings 5:1). Second, David’s comparison of his relationship with Jonathan with that of women is probably a reference to his experience with King Saul’s daughter. He was promised one of Saul’s daughters for killing Goliath. But Saul continued to add conditions upon this marriage with the underlying desire to have David killed in battle (1 Samuel 18:17, 25). The love David had received from Jonathan was greater than anything he could have received from Saul’s daughter. Third, the Bible clearly and consistently denounces homosexuality (Genesis 1:26-27; Leviticus 18:22; 20:13; Romans 1:18-25). Extolling a homosexual love between David and Jonathan would be con...

First, the Hebrew word for “love” used here is not the typical word used for sexual activity. This word for “love” has clear political and diplomatic connotations (see 1 Samuel 16:21 and 1 Kings 5:1). Second, David’s comparison of his relationship with Jonathan with that of women is probably a reference to his experience with King Saul’s daughter. He was promised one of Saul’s daughters for killing Goliath. But Saul continued to add conditions upon this marriage with the underlying desire to have David killed in battle (1 Samuel 18:17, 25). The love David had received from Jonathan was greater than anything he could have received from Saul’s daughter. Third, the Bible clearly and consistently denounces homosexuality (Genesis 1:26-27; Leviticus 18:22; 20:13; Romans 1:18-25). Extolling a homosexual love between David and Jonathan would be contradicting the prohibitions of it found throughout the Bible.

The friendship between David and Jonathan was a covenantal relationship. In 1 Samuel 18:1-5; we read of David and Jonathan forming an agreement. In this agreement, Jonathan was to be second in command in David’s future reign, and David was to protect Jonathan’s family (1 Samuel 20:16-1742, 23:16-18).

Obviously, these two men were also very good friends. In their relationship we can see at least three qualities of true friendship. First, they sacrificed for one another. In 1 Samuel 18:4; we read that Jonathan gave David his clothes and military garb. The significance of this gift symbolized that Jonathan recognized that David would one day be king of Israel. Rather than being envious or jealous, Jonathan submitted to God’s will and sacrificed his own right to the throne. Second, in 1 Samuel 19:1-3; we read of Jonathan’s loyalty toward and defense of David. King Saul told his followers to kill David. Jonathan rebuked his father and recalled David’s faithfulness to him in killing Goliath. Finally, Jonathan and David were also free to express their emotions with one another. In 1 Samuel 20, we read of a plan concocted by Jonathan to reveal his father’s plans toward David. Jonathan was going to practice his archery. If he told his servant that the arrows he shot were to the side of the target, David was safe. If Jonathan told his servant that the arrows were beyond the target, David was to leave and not return. Jonathan told the servant that the arrows were beyond the target, meaning that David should flee. After releasing his servant, Jonathan found David and the two men cried together.

Rather than being evidence for a homosexual relationship in the Bible, the account of David and Jonathan is an example of true biblical friendship. True friendship, according to the Bible, involves loyalty, sacrifice, compromise, and yes, emotional attachment. That is what we should learn from David and Jonathan. The idea that the only person in the Bible described as “a man after God’s own heart” (Acts 13:22), was a practicing homosexual (or bisexual), is ridiculous, and has no true biblical basis.
  • Deep007 MandaLynne 2012/05/16 17:30:53
    Deep007
    YES...praise the Lord for sending you
  • MandaLynne Deep007 2012/05/16 19:34:27
    MandaLynne
    Thank you.
  • Ev Rom MandaLynne 2012/05/16 19:17:36
    Ev Rom
    Wrong. Saul was the one who offered up his daughters and David rejected them. Its only states that the one daughter loved David not the other way around.

so conventional they get married and unite their families.

Exactly Jonathan loved David so much he chose him over his father. All that secrecy and hiding, if they were hetero it would go so far.

king Saul was angry that his son was gay and even more angry that his boyfriend was a better warrior. King Saul did everything he could to separate them and they did everything to be together. I say when after he got naked the kiss wasn't just a friendly kiss. If it were only the handing over of the weapons I might believe you but there was no need to get naked. Is that how most heteros behave?

"True friendship, according to the Bible, involves loyalty, sacrifice, compromise, and yes, emotional attachment" sounds like marriage to me and even if you argue that it doesn't say they had sex, they WERE A SAME SEX couple who were committed to one another just as you described and GOD APPROVED.
  • MandaLynne Ev Rom 2012/05/16 19:27:28
    MandaLynne
    +1
    You are interpreting God's Word to suit your purposes and agenda. Being close and loving friends and/or family is not being a couple.

God and Christ were very explicit in condemning homosexual relations as an immoral and unnatural sin. Leviticus 18:22 identifies homosexual sex as an abomination, a detestable sin. Romans 1:26-27 declares homosexual desires and actions to be shameful, unnatural, lustful, and indecent. First Corinthians 6:9 states that homosexuals are unrighteous and will not inherit the kingdom of God. Since both homosexual desires and actions are condemned in the Bible, it is clear that homosexuals “marrying” is not God’s will, and would be, in fact, sinful.

2014/10/20 23:57:52