Forget the Budget: Paul Ryan Is Hot: Do You Agree?

Daryl 2012/08/13 20:00:00

POLITICO.COM reports:
Overlooked, understandably, in Saturday’s analysis and news that Rep. Paul Ryan will be Mitt Romney’s vice presidential nominee was one mostly — but not entirely — unimportant aspect: Paul Ryan is kind of hot. Upon hearing the news of Ryan’s nomination, TMZ was quick to declare Ryan “the hottest vice presidential candidate ever."
paul ryan

Read More: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/79632.html

• safari David L... 2012/08/15 22:31:04
    safari
    +4
    Oh yeah sure - (what is your strategy here? Hurl insults and names to cover up for lack of any sort of factual information to base an opinion on?) Guess what we've all read Alynski by now - that doesn't' stick. Well hurl away --- it is like a boomerang - it just comes back at you to make yourself look bad.

Oh yeah - good people real good people ... like Blogovitch, and how about these two.. you must be so proud.

weiner holder

argu libs

Well I have a business to run so I'll sign off and allow you to continue to boomerang yourself. Have fun!

communists support obama
  • David L... safari 2012/08/15 22:44:32
    David Lewis
    People like you are the reason communism looks better than a democracy.
  • I(◕‿◕✿)I David L... 2012/08/15 23:28:53
    I(◕‿◕✿)I
    +2
    Wtf no. Maybe to you, but not to other people. Communism has not worked out in the past. Why would you want to try it again..
  • safari David L... 2012/08/16 17:51:09
    safari
    +1
    So now you think we are in a democracy - well how cute - but we are not. America is a Republic - BIG DIFFERENCE - one that you probably don't even understand. - And I see your true color finally popped out. RED

democracies suck
  • Bureauc... David L... 2012/08/16 23:52:38
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    People like you are the ''useful idiots'' that make it possible for the ruling class elites to steal your liberties.
  • David L... safari 2012/08/15 23:01:19
  • Pamela safari 2012/08/16 15:44:48
    Pamela
    +2
    This David is just trying to get you upset. He's a moron.
  • safari Pamela 2012/08/16 17:51:54
    safari
    +2
    thanks! yep lol that is pretty obvious ....
  • I(◕‿◕✿)I David L... 2012/08/15 23:03:18
    I(◕‿◕✿)I
    +3
    Lmao you know 99% of all non-Americans? Wow.. You get around..
    And I'm sure that since the other countries are doing so well haha that they really know what they're saying. (Not that the U.S. is doing well)
    From what I've seen in the past and more recently, only the countries going deeper into trouble and with worse economies elect a socialist leader. Not in all cases, just many of them.. France just elected a socialist president, in fact.

Apparently you also know all Republicans because how else can you prove that all of them are idiots? It's weird how Democrats say that Republicans are so stupid, but then they also say that they only want to help the top 1% and those who own big businesses.. Those are rather conflicting statements because aren't the people who own big business usually quite intelligent, business people?
    Just as well, there are good Democrats AND good Republicans. There are also extremists on both sides who make their group look bad. Unfortunately, you'll hear from extremists more often because they're so outspoken. It's not good for either party.
  • David L... I(◕‿◕✿)I 2012/08/15 23:12:36
    David Lewis
    they're idiots because they vote in idiots, proof is not needed.
  • I(◕‿◕✿)I David L... 2012/08/15 23:27:45
    I(◕‿◕✿)I
    +3
    (-__-) You seem like a stubborn, opinionated person.
    Besides, if you're talking about Romney it's weird that you'd say he's an idiot when it's well known that he's a good business man. Successful people who make lots of money are quite intelligent. That's how they got to where they are.
    Still, you provided no proof, and what you said was purely based on personal opinion. You are entitled to it, but I'm done dealing with you.
  • ☆ Queen... safari 2012/08/15 23:27:47 (edited)
    ☆ QueenAline
    +3
    this guy was like 12 when Bush was president, but he's an expert...LOL
    And in New Zealand to boot...Glad he's not one of us.
  • safari ☆ Queen... 2012/08/16 17:54:04
    safari
    +1
    He hasn't grown up much in wisdom or emotionally apparently lol... Doesn't it seem odd that someone from "New Zealand" would be so concerned with all of this?

stupid liberals
  • ☆ Queen... safari 2012/08/16 19:06:58
    ☆ QueenAline
    yes, very odd
  • gvc David L... 2012/08/16 02:37:42
    gvc
    +3
    The kid from New Zealand needs to take his medication and go to bed! LOL

What happens in the United States is really none of your concern.
  • Pamela safari 2012/08/16 15:41:10
    Pamela
    +2
    He doesn't even live in this country.
  • kotabear wpsark 2012/08/15 23:25:53
    kotabear
    Oh goodness. I do not think Romney looks "attractive." lol he looks evil to me. But I read you and David L...'s argument and wanted to throw in my 2 cents:
    I'm guessing that the majority of the country are idiots (because the majority got Obama in office)? Also, aren't people complaining about Obama digging the country further into debt? - well yes, obviously- But a huge chunk of that money is in war efforts. SO, why would people want to vote for Romney so that we can spend more money for the army? Hypocritical much? That sounds more idiotic to me.
  • Tim Upham 2012/08/15 21:18:47
    Tim Upham
    He has got Clark Gable's ears. But having those ears did not stop Clark Gable from getting a contract with MGM, but Warner Brothers Studios turned him down, because his ears were too big. Paul Ryan starring as Rhett Butler? Eliminating Medicare "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!"
  • Lanikai Tim Upham 2012/08/15 21:32:47
    +5
    He is NOT eliminating medicare, he is KEEPING IT and still offering those 55 and under some CHOICE in what healthcare they want FROM medicare when they reach the older age.

It is a nearly perfect plan. Too bad you bought the obie lie.
  • Tim Upham Lanikai 2012/08/16 02:17:39
    Tim Upham
    No I just got done watching "Gone With The Wind." More interesting than everybody campaigning.
  • safari Tim Upham 2012/08/15 21:57:59
    safari
    +2
    omg the lies have got to the point that every one is believing them - and passing them on as if truth ... try this .. the exact opposite is true...

it is obamacare that robs medicare - for your own future's sake - actually research this for yourself rather than just accepting what is said as truth

Romney’s right: Obamacare cuts Medicare by $716 billion. Here’s how. http://www.washingtonpost.com...
  • Marcel 2012/08/15 20:42:09
    Marcel
    +4
    Romney is going to win :(
  • ☆ Queen... Marcel 2012/08/15 23:32:25
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    Yes, he is ROMNEY ROMNEY RYAN
  • Marcel ☆ Queen... 2012/08/16 03:51:05
    Marcel
    +1
    Obama needs to stop with the Attack campaigns because he's just digging a bigger hole for himself. And Joe sucks, he looses major points for picking a complete moron as his VP. At least Paul Ryan has the ability to debate, get a point across and speak about his ideas to the point they actually make sense. And I'm saying this as a Democrat.
  • ☆ Queen... Marcel 2012/08/16 04:04:14
    ☆ QueenAline
    +1
    I appreciate your honesty...and very keen observation..You are seeing things clearly, as I am...This attack is not what you would expect from a POTUS.
  • Marcel ☆ Queen... 2012/08/16 14:20:25
    Marcel
    +2
    Exactly, trying to win in a 'dirty' way is wrong and it's not going to work. In my opinion when you have two men attacking (Joe Beidens 'chains speech...wow') and two very like able men kindly coming back from these comments, well we all know the rest. Romney is going to win because he has morals as does Ryan. Obama better start packing.
  • ☆ Queen... Marcel 2012/08/16 15:27:37
    ☆ QueenAline
    well said Marcel......
  • Pamela Marcel 2012/08/17 11:27:30
    Pamela
    Good!
  • Pamela Marcel 2012/08/17 11:26:19
  • Pamela ☆ Queen... 2012/08/17 11:25:05 (edited)
  • Lanikai 2012/08/15 20:16:21
    +3
    He is pretty hot. Not my type, but still very hot.

Not being a cougar-I will leave him to the younger gals.
  • Greg 2012/08/15 20:04:32 (edited)
    Greg
    +3
    Politically speaking, Paul Ryans on fire...It's about time America views someone serious about fixing our country's problems...Obama-get out of the White House you liberal hack...
  • emily_knockout 2012/08/15 19:50:57
    emily_knockout
    This is NOT about looks. If you pick him because of looks you are a true idiot
  • Lanikai emily_k... 2012/08/15 20:17:18
    +3
    It is a FUN and HUMOROUS question-besides, many, many women admitted to voting for Clinton and OBie cause they found the attractive. YUCK.
  • I(◕‿◕✿)I emily_k... 2012/08/15 23:31:19
    I(◕‿◕✿)I
    This poll is about looks. This isn't about who you're going to one for in the real election. If you want to talk about politics, then go to a serious forum where you can do so. Otherwise you're just trolling on a fun forum.
    Have a nice day! :)
  • jumpboots 187th PIR 2012/08/15 19:28:58
    jumpboots 187th PIR
    +5
    He knowns what it is to be a working man. So does Romney. Unlike obama who has never worked a day in his life.And is a fraud from Indonesia,he was an exchange student.
  • jeane 2012/08/15 19:16:00
    jeane
    +3
    SURE - and I guess that doesn't hurt.
  • Hula girl - Friends not Fol... 2012/08/15 18:33:33
    Hula girl - Friends not Followers
    +5
    He's attractive because he's smart. He's attractive because he knows finances and has a plan to help get this country back on track.

A guy can be hot but dumb as a box of rocks and it matters none.
  • Lanikai Hula gi... 2012/08/15 20:17:49
    +3
    bravo.

they can also be handsome and have the morals of an alley cat./
  • ★Calliope★ 2012/08/15 17:57:59
    ★Calliope★
    +4
    He's hot on the inside.

Where it counts.

If looks counted - how the hell did Obama win with those dumbo ears? And Biden? He should have use ROGAIN. Those plugs are just nasty.

2014/10/31 12:58:39