Forget the Budget: Paul Ryan Is Hot: Do You Agree?

Daryl 2012/08/13 20:00:00

POLITICO.COM reports:
Overlooked, understandably, in Saturday’s analysis and news that Rep. Paul Ryan will be Mitt Romney’s vice presidential nominee was one mostly — but not entirely — unimportant aspect: Paul Ryan is kind of hot. Upon hearing the news of Ryan’s nomination, TMZ was quick to declare Ryan “the hottest vice presidential candidate ever."
paul ryan

Read More: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/79632.html

• kotabear 2012/08/15 23:18:52
    kotabear
    +2
    I was thinking that exactly the first time I saw him!!! "Woahh he's kinda cuute..." lol
  • betz kotabear 2012/08/16 21:30:53
    betz
    He sure is and I'm 61!!! :)
  • gocar 2012/08/15 23:00:53
    gocar
    +3
    No, when I look at Paul Ryan I can't stop thinking Eddie Munster.
  • Pamela gocar 2012/08/16 15:32:34
    Pamela
    I can see you come from the planet of the apes.
  • betz gocar 2012/08/16 21:31:38
    betz
    uh ok....What kind of guys do you date?
  • lin sugar lips 2012/08/15 22:43:01
    lin sugar lips
    +3
    Yes Paul Ryan is hot but... lets not forget the budget and I am sure Ryan and Romney will fix the budget
  • betz lin sug... 2012/08/16 21:32:29
    betz
    +1
    Fiscally he's brilliant lin. For gosh sakes how are you my friend? I rarely see you around anymore. I hope all is well with lin.
  • lin sug... betz 2012/08/27 00:09:04
    lin sugar lips
    +1
    Hi my sweetie I am very busy right now and SH is a big problem for my computer
  • eliosc 2012/08/15 22:42:10
    eliosc
    +2
    My wife says yes....
  • eliosc eliosc 2012/08/15 22:44:27
  • betz eliosc 2012/08/16 21:32:55
    betz
    +1
    And your wife has excellent taste and so do I eliosic. I think he's quite good looking.
  • LucidLoon 2012/08/15 22:16:18
    LucidLoon
    I just don't trust that smile, ruins the whole look.
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/08/15 22:12:41
  • Pamela Phyl *I... 2012/08/16 15:33:54
    Pamela
    The come back kids! YAAAAAAAA!
  • betz Phyl *I... 2012/08/16 21:34:36
    betz
    Ah yes Phyl finally help is on the way to put an end to this nightmare.
  • safari 2012/08/15 21:43:29
    safari
    +5
    I think he is a hotty lol But don't forget the Budget! I won't be voting for someone's looks! I am voting for solutions.
    paul ryan is hot
  • Pamela safari 2012/08/16 15:34:49
    Pamela
    +2
    He is the solution!
  • David Lewis 2012/08/15 21:26:17
    David Lewis
    Dont even know who he is, is he one of those crazy republican guys who likes attacking non jews?
  • ☆ Queen... David L... 2012/08/15 23:24:45
    ☆ QueenAline
    +2
    well that speaks volumes about who you are young man
  • Pamela David L... 2012/08/16 15:35:24
    Pamela
    WHAT!
  • wpsark 2012/08/15 21:19:58
    wpsark
    +2
    Romney's not bad either....but that's good b/c the uninformed complacent voters will probably pick em' just b/c of their looks...that's how obama got elected..
  • David L... wpsark 2012/08/15 21:27:40
    David Lewis
    Obama got elected because hes not an idiot, sure, he has his ups and downs but at least hes not gonna invade a country just because they arn't all white christian.

Romney is going to do whatever his jewish masters say.
  • wpsark David L... 2012/08/15 21:29:25
    wpsark
    +5
    obama got elected b/c the people who voted for him were the IDIOTS!!!
  • David L... wpsark 2012/08/15 21:32:45
    David Lewis
    why are they idiots? seems to me the only people who say they are idiots are christians.
  • wpsark David L... 2012/08/15 21:33:43
    wpsark
    +3
    hmm, I'm agnostic so I guess you're wrong there too.
  • David L... wpsark 2012/08/15 21:36:41
    David Lewis
    agnostic is just fancy for "im christian but dont go to church".

Romney is a lunatic, he wants to invade Iran because they dont believe in Jesus.

Obama is a peace maker, not a war mongering idiot like most americans.
  • wpsark David L... 2012/08/15 21:43:21 (edited)
    wpsark
    +3
    keep believing that lame bs..Romney wants to get the country out of debt...
  • David L... wpsark 2012/08/15 22:00:01
    David Lewis
    by killing muslims in Iran?
  • Pamela wpsark 2012/08/16 15:39:56
    Pamela
    This guy is an idiot! "DAVID L"
  • I(◕‿◕✿)I David L... 2012/08/15 22:56:16
    I(◕‿◕✿)I
    +1
    Lol- normally, I don't go as far as I'm about to, but I have to disagree with everything you just said.
    Agnostic is not even close to what you said it was! I know agnostic people and I know Christian people, neither of them would say that's even close to correct. For the record, I'm neither agnostic, atheist, or Christian.

Right, right.. A lunatic.. Romney just wants us out of debt, and even if he did want to invade Iran it wouldn't be for that. It would be for other, quite obvious reasons..

I would say he wants to make peace, and he is doing what he thinks is best for the United States. There are people who think he's doing it right, and there are people who disagree. I won't get involved in that.

The last part you said.. "a war mongering idiot like most Americans." You must not live in the United States..(America is not the name of the country) I honestly have no idea what you're talking about there. I don't know anyone who is a war monger. That's just some bs people who hate the United States want to believe.

The idiot part.. Hm.. Not most, but there are many, many idiots here. It's probably going to get worse what with the lowering school standards. Just like the lowered score required in Florida for people who want to pass their high school exit exam when they normally wouldn't have. It's a real shame. :-/
  • historian David L... 2012/08/16 03:50:28 (edited)
    historian
    +2
    "Obama is a peace maker, " Tell that to Gaddafi who was tortured, sodomized, and murdered, along with his son and three of his grandchildren, and Libya left in ruins and chaos, with blacks being killed and caged, etc. Tell that to the American citizens that Obama ordered to be blown away by drones because of "Internet rabble-rousing". Tell that to the Christians and supporters of Assad in Syria, where Al Qaeda and other rebel groups are wreaking havoc with support from Obama's regime. Peacemaker? Hardly.

On the Romney charge, he may be a lunatic, but he doesn't want to blow away Iran for not believing in Jesus, but rather because he's bought and paid for by those who run "Israel", and they don't believe in Jesus either.
  • Bureauc... David L... 2012/08/16 04:19:17
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +1
    Have you a shred of evidence that ''Romney wants to invade Iran''?

I can show YOU plenty of evidence that 0bama IS a war monger.
  • historian Bureauc... 2012/08/16 07:41:36
    historian
    "... Well, it’s worth putting in place crippling sanctions. It’s worth working with the insurgents in the country to encourage regime change in the country. And if all else fails, if after all of the work we’ve done, there’s nothing else we could do besides mil — take military action, then of course you take military action. It is unacceptable for Iran to have a nuclear weapon. We will not allow Iran to have a nuclear weapon. This term unacceptable has been applied by several presidents over history. And our current president has made it very clear that he’s not willing to do those things necessary to get Iran to be dissuaded from their nuclear folly. I will take a different course. I will make sure that the sanctions, diplomatic pressure, economic pressure and support of insurgents within the country help them become dissuaded to get away from their nuclear ambition." Romney-http://2012.republican...

This is just one quote from him, but in it he reveals his support for state-sponsored terrorism by the U.S. against Iran, acts of war against Iran in the form of "crippling sanctions", his belief that Iran is under the authority of the U.S., when speaking of "allowing them to have nuclear weapons", and says he would take military action against them. Now, unless the U.S. address...

This is just one quote from him, but in it he reveals his support for state-sponsored terrorism by the U.S. against Iran, acts of war against Iran in the form of "crippling sanctions", his belief that Iran is under the authority of the U.S., when speaking of "allowing them to have nuclear weapons", and says he would take military action against them. Now, unless the U.S. addresses "Israel's" nuclear stockpile it would be hard pressed to be a fair player in a discussion of Iranian nuclear weapons, but that's neither here nor there, since Iran has no nuclear weapon, no nuclear weapon program, are not developing nuclear weapons, etc.
    http://www.reuters.com/articl...
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/0...
    "Israel" has already attacked Iraq and Syria in the past for supposed nuclear weapons ambitions, only to find they were wrong, and one must ask is it worth being dragged into World War 3 for another mistake on their part. Not to mention, what gives them or the U.S. the right to attack other countries because of paranoia over weapons or mind-reading people's intentions, despite a lack of evidence or historical example.

Romney's visit to "Israel" and a speech he gave there was so full of misinformation and propaganda that he gave the impression that either he's a liar or completely clueless about the difference between what is real and what is rumor. I can't believe anyone is voting for this guy or Obama, it's outrageous.
  • Bureauc... historian 2012/08/16 23:35:11
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    Romney clearly ''wants'' sanctions to work and without the threat of possible military action, sanctions are just an empty threat. Empty as the suit in the whitehouse right now.

''This is just one quote from him, but in it he reveals his support for state-sponsored terrorism by the U.S. against Iran, acts of war against Iran in the form of "crippling sanctions"
    Ok we're done here.

...........Note to self: don't bother to engage Paul-bot loons.
  • Pamela David L... 2012/08/16 15:38:26
    Pamela
    You are crazy! What the heck do you have to say about anything in this country.
  • Bureauc... David L... 2012/08/16 04:15:40
    Bureauc 0Bamao
    +2
    ''why are they idiots?'' , You asked........
  • safari David L... 2012/08/15 21:48:18
    safari
    +7
    Oh really? Where have you been these last almost four years?

And one is missing - do you know what it is?

obama wars1
  • David L... safari 2012/08/15 22:01:51
    David Lewis
    Idiot, Obama is trying to help those countrys stabalize and help their people.

Bush is just a lunatic.
  • safari David L... 2012/08/15 22:11:56
    safari
    +2
    Name calling? lmbo oh how surprising a liberal can't think of anything to be effective but call names... how lame.

I was never a Bush fan ---- it's just an image to show how blind the left is - point made. As long as the nation is full of people who refuse to know the truth and who vote for someone like obama who is hell bent on destroying us, we have no hope of anything other than seeing the country go down the toilet. Luckily a lot of people have woke up. Obviously - not every one and not every one wants to.
  • David L... safari 2012/08/15 22:18:40
    David Lewis
    well, I can rest easy knowing 99% of Non americans like myself think that anyone who would vote in a republican president is an utter moron.

Republicans are idiots, only Democrats are good people.

2014/08/02 08:51:45