Folks, we must turn back to Jesus Christ, the only true and living God. Only Jesus Christ can save us, government can't save us, only Jesus can save us. We must repent from our sins and come back to Jesus Christ.

Rafael 2013/11/13 09:33:13

• Kidasha 2013/11/13 14:12:40
    There is no true God but Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God. The God in t...
    Kidasha
    +10
    I'll take my chances with none of the above

• Guru_T_Firefly 2013/11/16 16:46:10
    Guru_T_Firefly
    +1
    What a crock of mythical sh*te. Jesus was a myth.
  • Brian 2013/11/15 14:50:07 (edited)
    Brian
    +1
    There is no evidence for any of the many gods that men have claimed to exist, so...
  • MissLeviathan 2013/11/15 14:12:15
    Jesus is the only way to Heaven. He is the way, the truth and the life. No ma...
    MissLeviathan
  • harasnicole 2013/11/15 04:23:27 (edited)
    harasnicole
    +2
    eye rolling gifs

Whoever shared this question with me just got a one-way ticket OFF my friends list.

leaving gifs
  • TeamEdwardJace 2013/11/14 14:54:07
    TeamEdwardJace
    +1
    i see your point, but we need to be tolerant of other relegions too
  • gvc 2013/11/14 06:23:20
    gvc
    Agree completely with both choices.
  • Bobby Dale 2013/11/14 06:17:53
    Bobby Dale
    Aaaamennn!!!
  • spiritgal33 2013/11/13 18:32:08
    spiritgal33
    +1
    I am a Christian and GOD WOULD SAY THIS IS SACRILEGE! You are not an ordained minister, prescher, etc etc..and this is the internet..therefore i hope god forgives all your sins for doing such! Since you say you are a christian...what would jesus do? NOT THIS!
  • Alice R... spiritg... 2013/11/14 12:24:53
    Alice Rodriguez~PWCM~JLA
    A true Christian would walk among the wolves to do God's work. What is sacrilege are the ones whom hold back from doing so. Those are the so called Christians whom do not trust in God.
  • spiritg... Alice R... 2013/11/14 12:27:47
    spiritgal33
    +1
    Gee when i find a true christian on sh i will let you know. Cause its gonna be a cold day in hell since you have no clue what being a TRUE christian means...good day.
  • beachbum spiritg... 2013/11/14 16:58:01
    beachbum
    There are many true Christians on this site - me, to name just one.
  • spiritg... beachbum 2013/11/14 18:43:58 (edited)
    spiritgal33
    Ive never talked to you personally but those who bully me..trash others..tell others because they are pro choice and pro gay marriage like me are the ones who are not the christian..those who judge others based on what political party they are in..hate groups, sick minded perverts, down right cruel people are not true christians..ive had to block over 300 people who trash everything about me..then like this guy they judge and trash others for not believing and tell them they are going to hell? There are 2 preachers on here..both that are very kind..god would never like anyone telling anyone else they are going to hell. I guy i talked to just yesterday is no longer a believer because of all the many many false christians. One personally attacked a friend of mine who was in the hospital at the time..ive been called so many horrid names on here...im starting to question my faith as well.. i love god. But just because i am judgementle of religion now. I mean i end up blocking someone on here every day and then someone else calls me a coward for it. The bible talks alot about being tested well lord i have been. And as for some who walk among the flock preaching for god..they still i believe have to by churchs rules be commisioned to..sh is not this mans flock..i do not listen to tv...
    Ive never talked to you personally but those who bully me..trash others..tell others because they are pro choice and pro gay marriage like me are the ones who are not the christian..those who judge others based on what political party they are in..hate groups, sick minded perverts, down right cruel people are not true christians..ive had to block over 300 people who trash everything about me..then like this guy they judge and trash others for not believing and tell them they are going to hell? There are 2 preachers on here..both that are very kind..god would never like anyone telling anyone else they are going to hell. I guy i talked to just yesterday is no longer a believer because of all the many many false christians. One personally attacked a friend of mine who was in the hospital at the time..ive been called so many horrid names on here...im starting to question my faith as well.. i love god. But just because i am judgementle of religion now. I mean i end up blocking someone on here every day and then someone else calls me a coward for it. The bible talks alot about being tested well lord i have been. And as for some who walk among the flock preaching for god..they still i believe have to by churchs rules be commisioned to..sh is not this mans flock..i do not listen to tv ministers nor internet ministers for who knows in real life who this person could be and its not for him to judge who is going to be redeemed..that is only gods decision. God said to spread his word to the people..he also said it was their decision to except his word. I just simply do not believe god would have wanted this particular pole.
  • Icarus 2013/11/13 17:35:12
    Icarus
    +2
    There are no gods, period. And 'Jesus' never existed.

We have very big problems and invoking imaginary characters from mythology is not going to help. To the contrary - a rational and realistic understanding of the way the world works is a prerequisite for solving our problems. Let's leave religion and other fantasies in the mediaeval past where they belong, and try to educate people about the real world.
  • Gothic Angel 2013/11/13 17:33:21
    Gothic Angel
  • JessDeCristo 2013/11/13 16:32:36
    JessDeCristo
    +2
    Amen ! I wish I could click both answers . Great posting !
  • ALofRI 2013/11/13 15:37:59
    ALofRI
    +1
    Well, I'll see a lot of "Christians" in hell, along with Hindu's, Shinto's, Wickens, Muslims...(Oh, they worship the same "god", only Jesus was a prophet to them), Atheists, and probably Mormons. RWNJ's,.....whatever...As they say, "Heaven for the weather, Hell for the company." Obviously, heaven will be less crowded, less open to varied conversation.
  • Reno (Shin-Ra Turk) 2013/11/13 15:03:50
    Reno (Shin-Ra Turk)
    +6
    Biased poll, I really would have chosen "none of he above." Religion is a personal matter, stop trying to press it onto everyone else.
  • Kidasha 2013/11/13 14:12:40
    Kidasha
    +10
  • XXMr.Scare99XX 2013/11/13 13:37:20
    XXMr.Scare99XX
    +5
    I'm a Christian but.....Just stop,you can't tell people what to believe and posting on the web has no effect on their views.

Let people believe whatever they want.
  • gvc XXMr.Sc... 2013/11/14 06:21:56
    gvc
    He is free to post anything he likes, just like you. You have no idea who he might reach.

Don't bash people because they have courage and conviction.
  • Dikki XXMr.Sc... 2013/11/19 07:13:58
    Dikki
    It's just a question. How is a question so imposing on the people whom have "chosen" to include themselves? I think all Christians should back eachother, not put down one another. That's nots living true to Jesus. The bible says to spread the word. You cannot blame any Christian for living in his beliefs. I thank God we have believers strong enough to share their true love for God.
  • Dikki 2013/11/13 12:19:18
    Dikki
    +1
    Awesome!. Jesus is our one and only Savior!
  • ALofRI Dikki 2013/11/15 15:28:11
    ALofRI
    You left out a "Y" in front of "our".
  • Dikki ALofRI 2013/11/19 07:24:17
    Dikki
    Actually, no I didn't. I meant exactly what it says. Jesus is OUR (all of us) one and only Savior. If you personally don't believe or agree, you can ignore me. But I have the first amendment to protect what I say. I don't care about PC. PC is not the law!
  • Dickens 2013/11/13 12:15:13
    Dickens
    +4
    ..it should just say "there is no true god.." and leave it at that....without all that other b.s....
  • Booッ 2013/11/13 11:45:10 (edited)
    Booッ
    +4
    Yeah right. I think it's better to go to hell because to paraphrase Nietzsche, heaven is devoid of all interesting people. Hell is the real thing. Instead of 'repenting from our sins' I think maybe you should live life the way you want to instead of trying to please someone.
  • Captain... Booッ 2013/11/13 14:37:01
    Captain Pikachu ~ CEO of HTFO
    +2
    Nietzche isn't the best guy to go with...
  • Booッ Captain... 2013/11/13 15:44:56
    Booッ
    +1
    Why not?
  • Captain... Booッ 2013/11/13 18:13:16
    Captain Pikachu ~ CEO of HTFO
    +2
    Hitler was inspired by him
  • Booッ Captain... 2013/11/14 03:21:57 (edited)
    Booッ
    +2
    A lot of people were inspired by him, Sigmund Freud was inspired by him. Hitler was a madman. Clearly he was inspired by the concept of no morality but that does not mean you just go and start killing people of one race to eliminate them. Hitler believed that the 'Harrenvolk' were the most superior. This was against what Nietzsche proposed about religion. According to Nietzsche religion is a plague and it comes in when people fear what will come if you don't follow it. The very fact that Hitler did that to eliminate a race shows he actually misunderstood Nietzsche.
  • ALofRI Booッ 2013/11/15 15:29:25
    ALofRI
    +1
    You're not really THAT crazy.
  • Booッ ALofRI 2013/11/16 04:06:06
    Booッ
    +1
    Sarcasm?
  • ALofRI Booッ 2013/11/16 04:13:16
    ALofRI
    +1
    No. Just saying your avatar IS apparently sarcastic. I agree with you.
  • Booッ ALofRI 2013/11/16 04:22:33
    Booッ
    Not exactly sarcastic, just redefines what crazy means. It's written on my profile.
  • Cat 2013/11/13 11:02:02
    Cat
    +4
    The choice is ours to make; believe, obey and live, deny, refuse and die.
  • Jesterz Cat 2013/11/13 16:05:22
    Jesterz
    +3
    Same as under Saddam, Pol pot, Stalin, etc... Choice at gun point, how lovely...
  • Cat Jesterz 2013/11/14 06:12:01
    Cat
    +2
    None of them were almighty God.
    All God has to do to destroy a nation is to stop providing his protection as he did to Israel and Judah then let the sinful population bring it down to where it is ripe for invasion.
    The last time the mainland US was invaded we we a pretty much God-fearing populace and God brought pouring rain to put out the fires in our burning government buildings then He sent a tornado and powerful winds that scattered the enemy's bivouac tents and supplies forcing them to retreat and surrender the capitol they had just taken.
    I doubt He would do that for today's America.
  • Jesterz Cat 2013/11/14 12:38:08
    Jesterz
    +4
    -"None of them were almighty God. "

Sorry but your guy doesn't get a free pass, choice at gun point is not a choice...
  • Cat Jesterz 2013/11/15 03:35:59
    Cat
    No. That's Islam
  • Jesterz Cat 2013/11/15 05:27:00
    Jesterz
    +3
    All abrahamic religions (jews, christians, muslims) worship the same god...

You should at least know that if you are to argue religions...

rolleyes

2014/08/01 21:52:28