Extremely disturbing video of child being breastfed at 8 yrs old! When is a child too old to breastfeed in your opinion?

Angie_(Itsjustme) 2009/04/12 23:38:08

• MoonDance 2009/04/13 04:24:46
    What the hell is this woman thinking!
    MoonDance
    +2
    SAY ....W...H..A...T....? Gross! I breastfed my daughter until she was 7 months and that was long enough! I don't believe mom's should share the boobie milk after a child is 15 months old. And even that is too old! Teeth! Yikes!

daughter 7 moms share boobie milk child 15 teeth yikes

• jazzman92 2009/12/20 06:06:33
    What the hell is this woman thinking!
    jazzman92
    When they're old enough to start eating real food, then they're done.
  • Anne 2009/04/15 11:51:39
    What the hell is this woman thinking!
    Anne
    +1
    My pediatrician recommended breast feeding for the first year of life to give my babies the best start possible and boost their immune systems. This woman is producing scarred children; which she clearly states have a 'breast fixation.'
  • NattiFan (oYo) 2009/04/14 13:31:04
    When theyre big enough to pick which boob they want, theyre too old!
    NattiFan (oYo)
    +1
    Yeah I think when the child can say, "Hey mom.....boob...I'm hungry" then it's time to call it quits
  • XSafeInHisArmsX 2009/04/14 03:07:26
    XSafeInHisArmsX
    +1
    Uh. Ya. I'm not even touching this. No comment.
  • dios 2009/04/14 00:40:33 (edited)
    dios
    +1
    IT SEEMS WEIRD IN THE MODERN WORLD
    BREASTS ARE SEXUAL
    but they are NOT
    THERE FOR MOTHERS TO FEED THERE BABIES

THE FACT ITS GOING ON SO LONG IS NOW SEEMINGLY OUT OF WACK BUT PRORABLY WHEN FOOD WAS SCARCE BREAST FEEDING WAS THE WAY A MOTHER COULD FEED THER CHILDREN
    IT ALSO PROVIDED INCOME TO WOMEN WHO WORKED AS "wet nurses"

AS LONG AS THERE IS A DEMAND THE BREASTS WILL PRODUCE MILK
    it would prorably be more damaging to expose these children to the media and be under attack then if everyone minded there own biz ness

hey everone loves mom home cooking best
    ..lol had to say that!
  • artist1963-Progressive Patr... 2009/04/13 11:32:58
    artist1963-Progressive Patriot for Change
    +1
    The recommendation is to nurse for a year until a baby is ready for cow's milk. This is just sick!!!
  • dios artist1... 2009/04/13 23:50:14
    dios
    +1
    BUT A HUMAN ISNT A COW IT SHOULDNT EAT DAIRY ANY MORE THAN DOG OR MONKEY MILK
    EVEN DOCTORS BELIEVE THIS
    I DUNNO ABOUT THE BREAST FEEDING IN IT SELF CANT SHE PUMP IT BUT THEN WHO IS TO SAY?
  • dwhitney 2009/04/13 06:08:37
    dwhitney
    +1
    Scientifically: Probably until the breasts dry up.

Morally: I don't think it's up to the general populous to decide.
  • dios dwhitney 2009/04/13 23:52:05
    dios
    +1
    AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BREAST FEEDING THE BREASTS PRODUCE MILK THATS HOW THEY HAD "WET NURSES", WOMEN WHO STILL PRODUCED MILK AND BREAST FEED THE RICH AND WEALTHY ROALTY MOSTLY
    ITS ALL ABOUT SUPPLY AND DEMAND
  • ««Gingey, the Master Debate... 2009/04/13 05:30:14
    What the hell is this woman thinking!
    ««Gingey, the Master Debater of Þ|-|Дэ†»»
  • MoonDance 2009/04/13 04:24:46
    What the hell is this woman thinking!
    MoonDance
    +2

• Suki 2009/04/13 04:12:36
    This is bordering on molestation if you ask me!
    Suki
    +2
    This woman is just plain SICK! This is abusing these children emotionally. They will never mature and be well-developed adults. What is wrong with her???
  • dwhitney Suki 2009/04/13 06:09:32
    dwhitney
    +1
    And you know this....how?
  • tierney Suki 2009/04/13 06:24:29
    tierney
    +1
    But it seems she can say when she wants to stop. Like her sister who chose to stop at age 5. It's funny how we hear the breasts are not sexual but nurtur-nutri-ents then we hear how it's molestation.

That said, I consider my breasts sexual first and foremost so only breastfed my kids until they were under a year old.
  • dios tierney 2009/04/13 23:55:41
    dios
    WOMEN HAVE BREASTS TO FEED THERE CHILDREN FIRST AND FORMOST AND TO ATRACK MEN WHO THROUGH AND INBREAD INSTINCT KNOW THEY CAN NURTURE THERE OFFSPRING AFTER THEY MATE

NOW THE SIZE AND THE SEXUALITY IS ALOT TO DO WITH THE MEDIA
    BUT MOTHER NATURE GAVE WOMEN BREASTS TO FEED THERE OFFSPRING
  • tierney dios 2009/04/15 03:34:18
    tierney
    +1
    Whatever. I still think of mine as sexual first and foremost and shouting at me won't change that. Breastfeeding is important but temporary in my mind. Most of my post-pubescent life is not spent breastfeeding my children.
  • pink bambi ~ In Muse I Trust ~ 2009/04/13 04:03:15
    pink bambi ~ In Muse I Trust ~
    +1
    Weird. That is just to weird.
  • dnanna 2009/04/13 02:10:31
    dnanna
    +1
    better then a mango ok then
  • ... 2009/04/13 02:07:24
    What the hell is this woman thinking!
    ...
    +1
    that is to funny if my wife tried to breastfeed my son at 8yrs old i would get really jealous. :D
  • DrTim 2009/04/13 01:22:23
    DrTim
  • Angie_(... DrTim 2009/04/13 01:33:52
    Angie_(Itsjustme)
    +1
    You are soooooo twisted! lmao
  • DrTim Angie_(... 2009/04/13 01:38:21
    DrTim
    +1
    Thank you!
  • dios DrTim 2009/04/14 00:36:25
    dios
    +1
    HAHAHAHA THATS GOTTA BE FAKED IN SOME WAY AND RELOOPED THE LICKING PART AND THE HAND ISNT A BABYS
    BUT ITS FUNNY
    TWISTED
    MMM A BIT
    BUT FUNNY
    BABIES DONT THINK OF SEX OR REALLY KNOW ABOUT IT AT THATAGE
    THEY JUST SEE THE BREAST AS ITS INTENDED FOOD NURISHMENT NAD BONDING WITH THE MOTHER
    AND WITH ANY MAMMALS
    ITS MOTHER NATURE
  • wyotech 2009/04/13 01:01:08
    wyotech
    +2
    Thats just sick.
  • ZILdeactivated 2009/04/13 00:46:10
    ZILdeactivated
    +1
    Back in the dark ages, some kids were breast-fed until they were 12. If it's entirely un-sexual, there's nothing wrong with it. Unfortunately, in this day and age, she's an automatic suspect.
  • dios ZILdeac... 2009/04/14 00:17:21
    dios
    +2
    MAYBE IT WASNT SO DARK..,BREASTS ARE FOR FEEDING CHILDREN AND AS LONG AS THERE IS DEMAND FOR IT THERE WILL BE MILK PRODUCED
    lLISTEN UP ESPICIALLY YOU GUYS!
    FIRSTLY
    I THINK SOCIETY...THE MEDIA HAS SEXUALIZED WOMANS BODY PARTS
    SO MUCH THAT PEOPLE FORGET WHAT THERE REALLY THERE FOR

IT USED TO BE TEENAGE GIRLS WANTED NOSE JOBS AT 16 NOW THEY WANT AND GET BOOB JOBS
    NOW MAYBE SOMEONE IS BORN WITH A REALLY UNFLATTERING NOSE VERY LARGE AND IT MAKES THEM THE BUTT OF ALOT OF JOKES THERE DEPRESSED ABOUT IT ..OKAY MAYBE THEN SINCE ITS THE FACE ..i DUNNO BIG NOSES ARENT UGLY THERE ARE M,ANY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WITH BIG NOSES BROKEN NOSES MALE/FEMALE
    BUT AS FAR AS BREASTS WHOS TO SAY WHATS THE BEST BIG OR SMALL THEY WILL BOTH FEED ANY CHILD WHAT IT NEEDS

THE MEDIA IS DICTATING BIG IS BETTER AND PEOPLE ARE MAKING MONEY OFF OF THIS AND INSTILLING THE FEELING YOUR NOT A WOMAN UNLESS YOU HAVE BIG BOOBS
    BUT I HAVE A FEELING MOST MEN DO NOT LIKE BIG PLASTIC FAKE BOOBS AT ALL OR A TON OF MAKE UP.., OR EVEN BIG BOOBS TO BEGIN WITH
    i THINK NORMAL MEN LIKE A WOMAN WHO LOOKS NATURAL
    AND ALSO WHATS NATURAL IS FOR A BREAST TO BE USED TO FEED CHILDREN
    AS FAR AS THIS SITUATION I AM NOT ONE TO JUDGE REALLY
    I BREAST FED AND I FELT UNCOMFORTABLE AND GOT A COMMON INFECTION CALLED MASTISIS
    I WAS L...

lLISTEN UP ESPICIALLY YOU GUYS!
    FIRSTLY

I WAS LEAVING TRAILS OF MILK ALL OVER I WOULD BE INTHE MARKET AND SMELL VANILLA COOKIES AND LOOK DOWN AND SEE MY SHIRT SOAKED AND THE SMELL WAS THE BREAST MILK, IT WAS MESSY AND I GOT THAT INFECTION I KEPT IT UP AS LONG AS I COULD BUT I HAVE TO SAY IT WASNT BLISSFULL FOR ME IT WAS SORTA WEIRD I REMEBER LOOKING DOWN AND IT WAS LIKE A FISH WAS ATTACHED TO ME i DIDNT HAVE BIG BREASTS BUT IT SEEMED I COULD OF FEED AN WHOLE NURSERY OF BABIES..,EVENTUALLY I GOT STIR CRAZY AND WANTED TO GO BACK TO WORK I ALSO PUMPED MY MILK INTO BOTTLES...
    MY DAUGHTER WAS REALLY SMART NEVER GOT SICK EXCEPT ONCE WITH A FLU ONCE SHE RAN AROUND PLAYING AFTER WEATING AND THREW UP BUT DIDNT FEEL SICK THE CHILD WAS HEALTHY AND VERY ADVANCED IN SCHOOL NOW SHES IN A UNIVERSITY ON A SCHOOLORSHIP A FULL SCHOLORSHIP PLUS FINACIAL AIDE SHE WAS ALWAYS GOLD HONOR ROLL AND NO i DIDT STAND THERE SAYING YOU BETTER STUDY AND GET GOOD GRADES OR ELSE
    IS IT THE BREAST FEEDING OR GENETICS OR HER AMBITOUS NATURE I DONT KNOW SHE ALSO GREW UP EATING VERY WELL NOT JUNK HOME MADE FOOD FRESH VEGGIES AND SUCH AS A CHEF THIS WAS EASY FOR ME, SHES EATEN EVERY WHOLE GRAIN AND VEGTABLE i COULD FIND AND FOR A WHILE ONLY HOME BAKED BREAD AND SOMETIMES COOKIES. i DO THINK NUTRIOUN HELPS ALOT SHE NEVER HAD A CAVITY SHE ALWAYS BRUSHED
    BUT I DONT THINK I HAD MAGIC BOOBS ..,SOMEONE ELSE DID BUT HE IS ANOTHER STORY! LOL aND THEY SNAPPED RIGHT BACK INTO SHAPE AFTER WAKING UP ONE MORNINGLOOKING LIKE A LEAKY DOLLY PARDTON WITH ROCK HARD ROCKET BREASTS SHOOTING MILK BOMBS
    GOD PREGNANCEY AND MOTHER HOOD IS SO WEIRD
    IF YOU GUYS ONLY KNEW YOUD LOOK AND TREAT WOMEN A WHOLE LOT BETTER OR DIFFERENT. IT ANIT EASY BOYS!
  • Tex 2009/04/13 00:22:59
    Tex
    +1
    Ummmm, yeah, that's WAY too old right there.
  • I'm Left, You're Wrong 2009/04/13 00:09:38
    I'm Left, You're Wrong
    +1
    I'm still doing it...if I can find a willing breast...
  • fairiefang -annoying fashio... 2009/04/12 23:58:38
    fairiefang -annoying fashion snobs everywhere-
    +1
    Yeah, I saw this before...

I don't have kids yet...but I probably wouldn't breast feed over a year...
  • Frank 2009/04/12 23:52:37
    Frank
    +1
    I couldn't watch the whole thing. That is crazy, and I believe that she is doing the child harm.
  • Party Boy [A7X Bat] 2009/04/12 23:49:40
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    +1
    if they can eat solid foods, than they're too old to breastfeed
  • dios Party B... 2009/04/14 00:31:56
    dios
    +1
    WRONG THEN THERE TOO OLD TO DRINK LIQUIDS?
    DRS OFTEN PUT FOUR MONTH OLD BABIES ON SIMPLE SOLID FOODS LIKE CERAL AND FRUIT AND VEGTABLES
    BUT THEY CAN STILL BE BREAST FED WITHOUT FREAKING PEOPLE OUT AT 4 MONTHS OLD

I GUESS ITS ALL A INDIVIDUAL THING
  • Party B... dios 2009/04/14 02:12:07
    Party Boy [A7X Bat]
    +1
    yeah, its a matter of opinion. let me rephrase what i said. whea most of their teeth grow in, then they should stop breastfeeding. and you didnt need to explode on me. of course they're not too old to drink liquids.
  • freedom 2009/04/12 23:47:52
    freedom
    +2
    Until pasteurization and refrigeration came about, breast feeding was a way to prevent kids from getting sick from other liquids (think contaminated water). In fact, whiskey and other alcoholic beverages were often drank by children to avoid contaminated water. With technology however, as soon as a kid can walk, a parent should tell their kids to get their own milk! The same technology also allowed people to abstain from alcohol.
  • Moderate - Whatever!!! Smil... 2009/04/12 23:47:30
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2009/04/12 23:44:26
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    +2
    There was a woman who was arrested for child abuse when she contacted a community organization (not La Leche or anything like that.) She was concerned because she got somewhat aroused when her two-year-old son nursed. The person she called for information turned her into the cops and she was arrested (but soon released.) The LLL was furious. The contend that women in other countries will nurse for a very long time when possible--years--and it isn't seen as taboo.
  • dios ὤTṻnde΄ӂ 2009/04/14 00:27:37 (edited)
    dios
    +1
    THATS SO WRONG... SO WHAT SHE SAID IT WAS AROUSING SHE WAS EXPRESSING HER FEELINGS ABOUT IT
    TO BE ARRESTED IS INSANE
    THATS BECAUSE SOCIETY BLASTS OUT MESSAGES SINCE YOUR A LITTLE KID THAT BREASTS = SEX AND YEA IT DOES TICKEL AND WIERD AT FIRST BUT YOU QUICKLY DROP THAT YOU KNOW YOUR FEEDING YOUR BABY, SHE WAS ONLY EXPRESSING WHAT SHE FELT, I DOUBT SHE WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HER CHILD
    SHE WAS PRORBLY SO BOMBARDED IN HER LIFE THAT BREASTS EQUAL SEX
    IT MIGHT OF GOT IN HER HEAD
    ANYONE WHOS EVERY BREAST FEED WHOS HAD A SEXUAL LIFE BEFORE CAN UNDERSTAND THE CONNECTION THAT BEFORE A BABY IS BORN AND YOU HAVE SEX WITH A MAN BREASTS ARE INVOLVED IN A SEXUAL WAY
    ITS SORTA WIERD AT FIRST TO DISCONECT THE TWO AND IT CAN FEEEL WIERD AND TICKLISH AND YOU DO ASSOCIATE IT AT FIRST WITH SEX..IT HAPPENS
    THE M EDIA HAS BOMB BARBARDED WOMEN SINCE THERE KIDS THAT BREAST = SEX AND BEAUTY
    ESPCELIALLY NOW WITHSO MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY
    BASICALLY WOMEN HAVE BREASTS TO FEED THERE CHILDREN
    THATS MOTHER -HUMAN NATURES DESIGN IN MAMMALS
    ONLY HUMANS GET ALL SCREWY AND HUNG UP ON IT
  • ὤTṻnde΄ӂ dios 2009/04/14 00:50:38
    ὤTṻnde΄ӂ
    +1
    I agree with you. It's absolutely ludicrous. She was referring to being 'sexually' aroused, but that is not unusual. When you give birth and when you nurse (and during orgasm) , you release a hormone called oxytocin--it's a "bonding" hormone. It's called the "hormone of love and cuddle."
    I couldn't find the article, but I know she was released without hassle.
  • Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥ 2009/04/12 23:41:07
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    +1
    I'm too old to watch it.
  • Seth 2009/04/12 23:40:33
    What the hell is this woman thinking!
    Seth
    +1
    wowwwww!!!!
    how does she still have milk??

2014/12/19 02:18:27