Ever Try DIY Botox...?
had become obsessed with a cosmetic procedure she had developed
herself, in which she would boil beef, extract the fat and then inject
it around her mouth and chin in an attempt to simulate Botox.
performed this technique on multiple occasions, but on Thursday she went
to the hospital shortly after injecting the beef fat into her face,
complaining that her face was burning. She would be dead within hours.
autopsy performed the next day determined Hardt did not die from her
DIY Botox procedure, although her face was infected. She had actually
died from a bacterial infection caused by weakened walls in her colon.
See Votes by State