Does it mean anything if my bf says I love you to everyone?

Annaboobear 2012/06/08 23:11:16

My boyfriend has had a fair share of girlfriends and has said "I love you" to all of them in the relationships. He flirted with others in the first couple of months and I broke up with him. But we are back together, and he doesnt flirt anymore. We are good right now and this is the longest relationship he has ever had. Plus this is my first. I dont want to be with him if it means Im just another...

• beach bum 2012/06/09 13:07:50
    beach bum
    depends how he says it
  • John Galt jr or Ron/jon 2012/06/09 07:41:22
    Yes it does(leave comment)
    John Galt jr or Ron/jon
    more friends to share with...
  • Kelsie 2012/06/09 07:29:30
    Kelsie
    Oh my lordyy. Sounds like my ex. He was my first boyfriend too, but he'd had many, many girlfriends in the past and he was very flirty with other girls.

But I thought he really loved me. Stupid me fell for his charm and believed every word he said. He told me I was beautiful and that I really meant something to him and that I was something special... Then he left me for one of his ex's. Yep. :/ So I suppose I was just another :'( I hope I meant something to him.

Not saying this will happen to you but whatever you do, do not fully give your heart to anyone. That's what I've learned from this. Try to stay somewhat emotionally unattached, because that first heartbreak hurts like hell. Just saying.
  • Neelo 2012/06/09 04:42:29
    Yes it does(leave comment)
    Neelo
    In my opinion, he sounds a bit, oh I don't know, douchey. thinking you deserve better than that
  • starlight 2012/06/09 04:01:59
    starlight
    maybe hes just saying it for fun, i dont know boys are weird :)
  • trader 2012/06/09 03:22:45
    trader
    Only if he is a christian. In my opinion I believe he is unsure of his feelings. Flirting may just be innocent fun but it can turn very complicated quickly.
  • Sintwa 2012/06/09 00:11:00
    No it doesnt(leave comment)
    Sintwa
    So what he had other girlfriends? He got around faster than you. Big deal. It souds more like jealousy than anything. If he is t flirting with anyone else then its only you belittling yourself. If you cant be mature about the fact he has had more relationships than you, it may be time to break up and be with some one who hasnt been in a relationship before...
  • Annaboo... Sintwa 2012/06/09 00:50:23
    Annaboobear
    You're nice...
  • 666_Maggots~I'm a female! 2012/06/08 23:35:32
    No it doesnt(leave comment)
    666_Maggots~I'm a female!
    I love you. Does that mean anything? Exactly.
    Yes it does(leave comment)
  • james.g.mcdonald.5 2012/06/08 23:12:40
    No it doesnt(leave comment)
    james.g.mcdonald.5
    +1
    no it doesn't

2014/10/26 02:11:08