Does "give suck" in the bible mean Blow jobs or breast feeding?

Wonder Woman 2011/03/27 18:17:28
Related Topics: Student, God, Punish
The text of the story is speaking of the last days, and how men lead women with divers LUST. I am asking is Breast feeding a baby an example of a woman being led by a man's divers LUST? This makes no sense to me to say it means breast feeding, as it does not INVOLVE a grown man or LUST. Breastfeeding is natural, and is the best food for the baby, and God made it this way. I would never equate divers LUST with breast feeding a baby.

The bible text:
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, high minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and LEAD captive SILLY women laden with sins (sins=Living without skill), led away with DIVERS LUSTS (Dr. Kinsey, pornography), Ever learning (Philosophy students), and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 2 TIM 3:1-8

But woe to them that are with child (single mothers), and to them that give suck (BLOW JOBS) in those days! Mark 13:17

But woe unto them that are with child (single mothers), and to them that giveback (blow jobs), in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. Luk 21:23

And woe unto them that are with child (single mothers), and to them that give suck (BLOW JOBS) in those days! Mat 24:19

What I see the text saying is men do not help women raise the kids, they are selfish, and they demand blow jobs which gives the woman NO PLEASURE as her sexual pleasure functions are NOT in her mouth. Why do men want blow jobs? Is that not solely for his own selfish pleasure, his lusts? They don't want to make a baby, making a baby in this era is the man's nightmare, and he views it as EVIL, a curse, surely not a blessing. But he wants to ejaculate (divers lust), his own selfish pleasure to be served, her pleasure be damned. In her nature "to please" she gives him a blow job, but she don't suck for ever, she grows to hate it and him, why? It gives her no pleasure except to please him, to bow to him, to worship him as if he is some sort of God. What is he doing to please her, NOTHING? Sorry boys, I am not a young naive girl laden in sin (living without skill) living in ignorance to my own female pleasure, but I will tell you straight up, your oral sex you give to a woman can NOT EVER bring a woman to climax, as her clitoris can only be used for foreplay, and by her own hand can it be used to bring her to climax. This is why men in some cultures cut out the woman's clitoris, because it is of NO USE to the man, and to remove it forces her to the inner g-spot orgasm which makes her sexual pleasure requiring the man. If women solely used her clitoris, this renders the man USELESS to Her sexual pleasure. Silly ignorant women might claim otherwise, but I am not ignorant, nor am I silly on this issue, and I know by years of personal experience how the female anatomy works.

What are men today? They are the selfish BEASTS the bible warns us of, 666 ANTICHRIST, against nature, against women, and only seek to please their own needs.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

MAN, Not Woman = 666wisdom understanding count number beast number number threescore woman 666

The whole bible story is all about men disobeying GOD. One woman in the whole bible story was tempted, Eve. God did not punish Eve for disobeying God, she was not yet made to hear the command of God to not eat from that tree, Adam told her the rule. God punished Eve for NOT obeying the man, which is why the bible says MAN leads woman in DIVERS lust, never would it be correct to say WOMAN leads man, not according to this tale. Woman was made by God to PLEASE Man, to be HIS helpmeet, this is her natural and created purpose. No woman has to learn to be a woman, she is by nature a follower to the MAN, and from her youth seeks to be a man's wife.

This is what Blow Jobs and the divers lust of men does to the woman's sexual psyche over time:
Even the sea monsters draw out the breast, they give suck to their young ones: the daughter of my people is become cruel (BITCHES), like the ostriches in the wilderness. Lam 4:3

Ladies, do this; when your man wants a blow job ask him to give one to his best friend, and if he likes it, then you will try it, otherwise do NOT do what he himself is NOT willing to do.

If you don't enjoy sucking on a man's penis, what makes you think I will ? ~~Elizabeth Spieler

You can also try this, collect his sperm and make it for gravy, and put it on his mashed potato's, and then ask him if he likes the gravy? The truth will be obvious . . smiles

I would also love to hear from women post age 60 on this issue, because they have lived a long sex life with men to know the right answer here, young silly women could not possibly know this, as the text says, she is ignorantly led into divers lust, trained by men in an evil way to serve men in his lust, not even thinking or asking to know of her needs for sexual pleasure.

• U Mad Bro? 2012/06/17 02:45:40 (edited)
    I think . .
    U Mad Bro?
    +1
    I think its hilarious how you claim to be Christian and believe in Jesus yet you ignore the bible completely. According to your religion, men were made to be dominant over women, yet you have some sort of problem with a woman being a man's slave. This is completely contadictory. Oh, and are your "studies" on men aren't published or conducted in a controlled atmosphere, and any real scientist would thumb their nose in your face. I feel sorry for whatever happened to you in your life that causes you to hate men so much, remember - a man was needed to create such a hateful person as yourself.

Nevermind, one of your previous posts answered my question. Sorry you married a man whom you didn't truly know, and I'm sorry your father is convicted felon. Hopefully you'll realize that harboring hate over past events will only hurt yourself
  • Wonder ... U Mad Bro? 2012/06/17 16:22:15
  • U Mad Bro? Wonder ... 2012/06/18 18:04:56
    U Mad Bro?
    +1
    Woman is the master? You're delusional.

Genesis 2:22 - Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. Your god made woman from man's rib in order to stand next to man in equality.

But wait, here's another verse that contradicts Genesis 2:22 and states the man is above the woman.
    Ephesians 5:22 - Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.

And there you have it, a perfect example of contradictions from your god.

BTW, Theres a book you should read, Its written by a psychopath and emotionally unstable women such as yourself.

SCUM manefesto
  • Wonder ... U Mad Bro? 2012/06/18 18:53:44
  • U Mad Bro? Wonder ... 2012/06/18 20:39:54
    U Mad Bro?
    +1
    Therefore, I obey my wife, the left side of my brain, and unite with my husband, and only serve him, the right side of my brain.

Thanks for validating my argument.
    happy face
  • Wonder ... U Mad Bro? 2012/06/19 01:56:26
  • bob 2011/03/27 19:14:45
    Give suck means Blow Jobs
    bob
    +2
    I don't really know, so many authors over time
  • Simmering Frog 2011/03/27 18:27:59 (edited)
    I think . .
    Simmering Frog
    It refers to breast feeding. Sure, it sounds funny in the modern vernacular but you know what? Laugh at it for a bit and move on.
  • Zuggi 2011/03/27 18:19:56
    I think . .
    Zuggi

2014/07/29 08:39:51