Does anyone have any troubles on their mind right now, be they large or small?

• God-Cilla (Saviour to the M... 2009/11/18 09:15:28
    God-Cilla (Saviour to the Masses)
    +3
    I don't know where my life is going. I know I'm young and possibilities are endless, but I'll die someday. Whenever I think of the future, I just think of the inevitable death that will follow. @.@

• tova 2009/11/27 05:52:00
    tova
    +1
    if there was a nice-er way to say that no one cares i would use it but there isn't
    if there were a way to hurt that u couldn't feel i'd pay any thing 4 it
    if there were a way to know what was next i'd find it
    but the only thing i'm sure of right now is how much i want to love the only person who is sure to look right over the way i feel right to the way that i should feel
    the only problem with that is
    i'll never be happy because theres no reason to waste such energy
    its not that i'm emo
    its that i just don't care... not anymore
  • Dark De... tova 2009/11/27 06:55:58
    Dark Demonic™ ★ The Original SodaHead Guru ★
    +1
    My Grandmother used to have a saying. "Don't care, was made to care". I never understood what she meant, until a few years ago. I had been depressed for so long, I wanted to kill myself and I tried, but was seen on CCTV by my local Police. That's a whole other story, though.

I used to think about that saying and it never really made complete sense to me, but as time went on, life started to provide me with opportunities (some of which I'm sure were there all along, but I was just blind to them), which slowly began to affect the way I felt about things and I began to realise that I wanted to help people who had suffered, like myself, but lacked the will to reach out for help and I suddenly realised, one day, that although I felt like I didn't care, through my experiences I had been made to care and I finally understood what it meant.

Just be patient and keep your eyes and ears open for those opportunities and have faith that everything happens for a reason. That's probably the only thing I truly believe in and it isn't because I 'want' it to be true, it's because after everything I have seen and been through, it's the only thing that has never stopped making sense. :o)
  • tova Dark De... 2009/11/27 17:19:06
    tova
    +1
    i'll take your advice u seem like u know what ur tkin about
    and even if u dnt
    thank u 4 saying something
  • Dark De... tova 2009/11/29 11:08:10
    +1
    You're welcome. I hope it helps you to figure things out. :o)

If you'd ever like to talk, just send me an email. I'd be happy to listen.
  • tova Dark De... 2009/11/29 16:55:51
    tova
    +1
    you seem to nice to last
    but thank you 4 your offer
  • Dark De... tova 2009/11/30 16:22:43
    +1
    The offer has no time limit and I am not going anywhere. :o)

• tova Dark De... 2009/12/01 23:26:25
    tova
    +1
    nice to know
  • hatshepsut123 2009/11/22 00:21:03
    hatshepsut123
    +2
    well yes i have a few small ones, i tend not to think about them right now so that is all i am going to say.
  • Brosia 2009/11/20 21:54:47
    Brosia
    +1
    I have to move in 10 days. I am on Section 8, and they have to inspect the new place, but the landlord has not gotten all of the information to Section 8. I am starting to freak out, even though the same thing happened 3 years ago when I had to move. I was not approved that time until 2 days before I had to move.
  • Leeaqua 2009/11/20 19:50:41
    Leeaqua
    +1
    I need some big money fast but I don't want to rob a bank or take out a loan. Any suggestions ?
  • Dark De... Leeaqua 2009/11/21 05:45:53
    +2
    Be patient. Life will present you with an opportunity, at some point. :o)
  • Leeaqua Dark De... 2009/11/23 21:20:33
    Leeaqua
    +1
    The lottery always looks promising but the odds are soooo great !
  • TheyGotNothingOnYouBabbbby. xD 2009/11/20 02:34:02
    TheyGotNothingOnYouBabbbby. xD
    +1
    kinda, but its a long story. cant really explain it (:
  • Dark De... TheyGot... 2009/11/20 07:34:03
    +2
    This group isn't going anywhere, so if you ever find you have the time and you feel like sharing, remember where we are. :o)
  • TheyGot... Dark De... 2009/12/30 15:07:46
    TheyGotNothingOnYouBabbbby. xD
    +1
    woo ! smiley with a double chin !(:
  • Dark De... TheyGot... 2009/12/31 20:50:23
    +1
    I think of the "o" as a button nose. :o)
  • TheyGot... Dark De... 2010/01/16 16:19:28
    TheyGotNothingOnYouBabbbby. xD
    +1
    woohoo ! either way its a bomb smiley xD
  • Juliettecr 2009/11/18 20:39:48 (edited)
    Juliettecr
    +1
    Just two:

1. I really need to work on my own, unless you know anything about Airsoft Pellets or you are able to provide some link(s) that may be able to help me better determine any possible further future training my police group may have with the combo of police/civilians involved with it, and my being the latter of the two?

2. My very dear, sweet and most precious 19 years old daughter whom I am believeing more and more is feeling and believing she is trapped in a bad living situation with her boyfriend and his parents and siblings. No one likes the boyfriend except for my daughter and his family, and at this time, there is literally nothing anyone can do about it, unless my daughter makes that first most serious step in asking for help and seriously wanting to get out of her situation for good, and to get her life back on the right track again. In many different ways, she has become our prodigy child, and there is absolutely nothing more than wanting her back home and safely under our wings again; than her living the life this control freak family has sucked her up into for their own selfish benefits which my daughter is just a primary tool for it all. We have a very good dear friend who is a police officer, and he lives right next door to this family, and he very much...

Just two:

2. My very dear, sweet and most precious 19 years old daughter whom I am believeing more and more is feeling and believing she is trapped in a bad living situation with her boyfriend and his parents and siblings. No one likes the boyfriend except for my daughter and his family, and at this time, there is literally nothing anyone can do about it, unless my daughter makes that first most serious step in asking for help and seriously wanting to get out of her situation for good, and to get her life back on the right track again. In many different ways, she has become our prodigy child, and there is absolutely nothing more than wanting her back home and safely under our wings again; than her living the life this control freak family has sucked her up into for their own selfish benefits which my daughter is just a primary tool for it all. We have a very good dear friend who is a police officer, and he lives right next door to this family, and he very much wants to help get our daughter out of there too; but again, there is not a damn thing he can do about it, until she ask for his help.

I forgot to mentioned, that the 2nd one gave me a good cry last night, but I am feeling a tad bit better about it now. I have to keep moving on in my life on things that I do have control, and not to let what I have no control over take over my life any more, as this boyfriend and his family has control over my daughter's life.
  • Dark De... Juliettecr 2009/11/18 23:33:07
    http://www.alliancemartialart...

http://www.aftermathairsoft.c...

Hope they help. :o)

The best thing you can do for your Daughter is not put any pressure on her to make the right decision, but just let her know you care and you're there for her whenever she needs you. :o)

Crying is a very healthy form of emotional expression. It's a release for pent up emotions and that is always good at times. It makes us feel a little lighter.
  • Juliettecr Dark De... 2009/11/19 01:36:38
    Juliettecr
    +1
    ((((CARLOS))))! These links are AWESOME!!! ((((THANK YOU)))))! I'll be spending a lot more time with them within the next few days! Even though I've been shot by one, and I'll be alright with it, it still has a slight annoying pain to it from a couple of Tuesdays ago, but that is about it; there's still many questions I need answers to before I can go participate in that type of training again....that is if I decide to do it again....oy!

As for my daughter, she used to talk to me literally about everything, until that damn boyfriend came into her life. I can see it in her eyes, her face, that she still really wants to talk to me from time to time, but the bastard is such a control freak over her. It was a literal nightmare for me to just tolerate it yesterday while they were both over here yesterday. I did see a slight spark of hope through all of it, my daughter is no longer clingy tightly to him every second of the way as she used to; it looks like the damn "honeymoon" is finally over for them, just gotta wait for her to simply have enough of the crap, and have the courage to move out of there. She knows darn well, she has a lot of good family and friends whom her boyfriend is scared shitless of, especially my hubby and our police friend who lives next door to them, that w...

As for my daughter, she used to talk to me literally about everything, until that damn boyfriend came into her life. I can see it in her eyes, her face, that she still really wants to talk to me from time to time, but the bastard is such a control freak over her. It was a literal nightmare for me to just tolerate it yesterday while they were both over here yesterday. I did see a slight spark of hope through all of it, my daughter is no longer clingy tightly to him every second of the way as she used to; it looks like the damn "honeymoon" is finally over for them, just gotta wait for her to simply have enough of the crap, and have the courage to move out of there. She knows darn well, she has a lot of good family and friends whom her boyfriend is scared shitless of, especially my hubby and our police friend who lives next door to them, that would literally do just about anything to finally set her free from that hell hole, and free from it for good. All she need to do is ask for the help, the idiot has to sleep, take a piss, and/or etc...some time!

I'm pretty good in letting her know that I care for her, and that I am here for her whenever she needs me. It is just the waiting part for my time to be alone with her without any stupid distraction from boyfriend that gets so extremely frustrating to me....such as it was yesterday. I know you don't believe in prayers ((Carlos)), but please keep my daughter in your heart and thoughts for her well being and for her to come home soon for good, with no returning back to the hell she is going through now in her life...((Thank you)).

Venting and talking it out lightens up the loads too; Much sincerest and deepest thank you for helping me, and letting me feel comfortable & free for me to let all this get out of my system in regards to my daughter. If you never check it out before, you can easily find her in my Facebook family/friends groups in there. Her name is Amanda, but she prefers to be called Mandy; my hubby and other daughter is in there too. :-)
  • Dirty(oYo) 2009/11/18 16:50:45
    Dirty(oYo)
    +1
    I tend to always have little issues around me all the time, but because they are little and my attitude, I don't let them ruin my day and/or life. NOW, on the other hand, I did have a very large issue come up at work a week or so ago that could have caused me some serious problems, but lucky for me, I was on vacation that day and so the one in charge on that day, is the one with the 'black mark' on their back. A lucky ' dodge' of the bullet as you may say!
  • Dark De... Dirty(oYo) 2009/11/18 23:34:53
    Everything happens for a reason. :o)
  • twothunders 2009/11/18 14:00:36
    twothunders
    +1
    of course darling...I think it's the human condition....
  • Bob™ the Union Ironworker 2009/11/18 13:47:26
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +2
    I have a hang over, my eyes are bleeding
  • Dark De... Bob™ th... 2009/11/18 23:34:16
    +1
    WTF were you drinking?
  • ~the life lived was never l... 2009/11/18 13:34:39
    ~the life lived was never lost~ =3
    +1
    i have enormous problems now that im trying to sort them out
  • Dark De... ~the li... 2009/11/18 23:36:16
    Good luck. :o)

Remember this group if it ever gets a bit too much and you'd like someone to listen.
  • ~the li... Dark De... 2009/11/19 13:35:20
    ~the life lived was never lost~ =3
    +1
    thxx!!! ^_^
  • Dark De... ~the li... 2009/11/20 07:34:30
    You're welcome. :o)
  • bccxcc 2009/11/18 11:36:09
    bccxcc
    +1
    I've always got stuff on my mind
  • Pandora ;) 2009/11/18 11:33:20
    Pandora ;)
    +1
    I have a few troubles on my mind right now.
    I'm going to use this opportunity to vent haha, hope you don't mind!

- I quit college last week. How the hell am I going to achieve my goal now?!
    - I can't get a job to pass time until next September, unemployment rates for under 25's are amazingly high.
    - I want to volunteer with wildlife in South Africa but don't have the funds. That ties in with the above.
    - My ex is back in my life. Why oh why do we play this game?
    - I haven't slept a proper, full nights sleep in about a month.
    - My dad's hurting my head with his stupidness and anger every single fucking day!
    - Oh and I'm sexually frustrated. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Thanks, bye! :P
  • Dark De... Pandora ;) 2009/11/18 23:40:37
    +1
    Vent away. This group is meant to help people feel better. :o)

You have no idea how much ranting I do on an average day. lol

Life has a funny way of throwing opportunities our way, but often, we don't recognise them for what they are. Keep your eyes and ears open and my guess is that pretty soon, you'll be back on track and working towards your goals.
    God-Cilla (Saviour to the Masses)
    +3
  • Isma'il... God-Cil... 2010/04/14 19:11:00
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    +2
    I am sorry that you feel that way. I think like that too sometimes.
  • God-Cil... Isma'il... 2010/04/15 07:06:53
    God-Cilla (Saviour to the Masses)
    +2
    Thank you. :)
    Yeah, it sucks...
  • Isma'il... God-Cil... 2010/04/16 00:35:26
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    +2
    I bet.
  • niloufar 2009/11/18 07:54:38
    niloufar
    +1
    Someone Misunderstands me and I can not explain it :-O
  • Dark De... niloufar 2009/11/18 23:41:23
    +1
    Is it here on SodaHead or in your day-to-day life? :o)
  • niloufar Dark De... 2009/11/19 13:22:41
    niloufar
    +1
    In my day-to-day life and I`m trying to make it up . I`m a little a bit afraid :(
  • Dark De... niloufar 2009/11/20 07:38:04
    +1
    A good way to deal with fear, is to imagine you're driving down a long road and picture each fear as a roadblock ahead. When you see one, put your foot down and smash straight through it. The quicker you deal with it, the better.

I've found that the things I have feared have never quite been as bad as I imagined them to be. I always felt afterwards like it was a waste of my time worrying about it. Hopefully, you'll have a similar experience and you'll come to the same conclusion, if not, remember we're here to listen if you want support. :o)

2014/10/23 17:15:23