Does anyone even care if i kill myself?

undefinded•_• 2012/08/16 17:12:17
Related Topics: Kill, Live
I have nothing to live for, I hate myself and everyone else hates me too. No one cares about me, I don't want to be hurt anymore and killing myself would be the best thing I've ever done for anyone.

• aj 2012/08/18 22:34:59 (edited)
    aj
    Um hi, this is my question, I'm ok, I talked to my parents and I realized i was being totally stupid and that im not alone, I just had a terrible week but thanks you so much for your support.
  • Me 2012/08/17 02:07:17
    Me
    well yeah
  • MarcusRP 2012/08/16 20:25:21
    MarcusRP
    Yes, people care. Call 1-800-SUICIDE if you need someone to talk to.
  • Alex Jenkins 2012/08/16 19:54:23
  • kcandi 2012/08/16 19:33:54
    kcandi
    Maybe you need to make something to live for. Then you may quit hating yourself and yeah, there are people who care. Killing yourself is something you do for yourself only, others be damned. And it's nothing but selfish self-gratification.
  • bluelady 2012/08/16 18:54:06
    bluelady
    what happened that made you so despondant..??? please please call a hotline, a minister...go to your local hospital and tell them...go to your local ambulance and tell the medics there...they will care and help you
    god loves you and so do we...
    suicide is not an answer
  • Kayleigh 2012/08/16 18:47:25
    Kayleigh
    Okay. No. Dont do it. Suicide is crazy. Someone somewhere loves and cares about you, even if you dont see it. Im not going to shove this down your throat, but God loves you? And you do have something to live for. Your FUTURE. You're great. :)
  • Cain 2012/08/16 18:46:29
    Cain
    I care, please don't do it.............
  • ~Kimberly~ 2012/08/16 18:32:08
    ~Kimberly~
    There is no need for suicide. Nothing in this world is worth killing yourself over. There's people out there that would be devastated if you were to harm yourself. You'll die angry at yourself and that's no way to live your next life (if you believe in that). The ancient civilizations believed that if someone where to harm themselves in anyway, they would be reborn an unhappy human begin where they would not be able to do anything but work their whole life, with no time for family.
    People, including myself, do not have sympathy for people who commit suicide, for do I not feel sorry for them. There is no reason to kill youself, there are programs out there to help you get over what ever is going on. There are friends out there.
    I had a time when I wanted to end it all, but I then realized that it would not solve any of my problems but cause more for my family and friends.
  • xXSecret-RaineXx 2012/08/16 17:37:03
    xXSecret-RaineXx
    I care, ur family probably cares... Ive had that feeling b4 it sucks.. I hope u dont kill urself..ur awesome!!:p
  • JMCC 2012/08/16 17:22:03
    JMCC
    I suspect that that is untrue - people only appear to be uncaring as they are deep in their own problems. More often than not if you show some interest in what is going on for them they reciprocate.

At the end of the day if you pick up the phone and tell someone - even emergency services how you feel, you will be surprised at how much people actually do care.

Have you heard of the Samaritan's? A non religious non judgemental organisation of people who really do understand what you are going through right now...
  • CwrazyLwina 2012/08/16 17:19:56
    CwrazyLwina
    Your mother, if she's alive will care. whoever takes care of you, anyone who you have ever met will care. i can't tell you what to do though.
  • lorenab. 2012/08/16 17:19:30
    lorenab.
    +1
    people care about you!!!! there isnt a person out there that absolutely no one cares for them! and if you commit suicide you will just be hurting everyone that cares about you! yeah sure you wont be sad anymore, but everyone else will! i knew a family where the mom killed herself and the daughter was never the same and she ended up killing herself six months later! do you want that to happen to you?
  • shellyBlink182ToMark17 2012/08/16 17:15:38
    shellyBlink182ToMark17
    im sure someone does and yes i know its hard. i feel the same at that moment
  • Your Favorite Nerd 2012/08/16 17:13:25
    Your Favorite Nerd
    +1
    Stop! Suicide is never the answer! More people care about you than you think!

2014/10/21 02:41:35