Does access to condoms lead to irresponsible, dangerous, or bad behavior?

CAPISCE 2013/04/27 14:10:01
Related Topics: Condoms, Condom, Bad
no

• ladyvoldemort 2013/09/18 04:30:53
    no
    ladyvoldemort
    It leads to being responsible when it comes to safer sex.
  • OzSurfer 2013/05/29 09:46:22
    no
    OzSurfer
    Hell no, it leads to safe sex practices which should be encouraged. The vast majority of males want to engage in natural sex practices and put pressure on ladies - especially when they first meet, to go natural. This is really risky behaviour. I am still amazed why so many men more than women want to have unprotected sex with strangers. The safest people on the planet to have casual sex with outside of a trusting relationship are legal, registered sex workers because they'll insist on safe sex practices and won't let some idiot male try and go natural on them. Yet, they continually see clients who are in relationships and want unprotected sex then sneak home to their unsuspecting wives or partners and then go public and complain about condoms being available in schools, promiscuity and brothels. When it comes to sex and respect of women, many men are pretty f***ed up.
    no
    No more so than access to other forms of contraception.
  • Datrebor 2013/05/02 18:21:18
    Datrebor
    Giving them condoms is like say either, its ok that you are having sex at that age, or we give up trying to show that you are too young to have sex.
  • ZirconiumWit 2013/04/30 19:44:18
    no
    ZirconiumWit
    +1
    Condoms are corrupting young Americans one at a time. Young people are innocent, completely innocent, until they see those sinful condoms, and then they get IDEAS. Naughty, naughty ideas.
  • Common Sense 2013/04/30 18:08:50
    no
    Common Sense
    +1
    One of the most ridiculous notions I have ever heard, but believed my many Christian conservatives nonetheless.
  • ghostrider 2013/04/30 03:44:47
    no
    ghostrider
    +1
    Not using condoms is irresponsible, dangerous and (certainly) bad behavior.
  • taylordoesntdeserve 2013/04/30 01:40:42
    no
    taylordoesntdeserve
    +1
    No, it leads to safer sex practices.
  • QUIS EVADET 2013/04/30 01:06:20
    no
    QUIS EVADET
    NO.
  • Owen 2013/04/30 00:54:09
    no
    Owen
    I actually used to work at a place that had no first aid kit because they believed that having it on site would just encourage people to be injured. I sometimes want to disavow my species.
  • BlunderWoman ~ FTGOP~ BN 0 2013/04/29 22:28:34
    no
    BlunderWoman ~ FTGOP~ BN 0
    People are going to have sex anyway. Might as well make it safe sex with a condom rather than unprotected sex.
  • J.MaisOui 2013/04/29 17:30:26 (edited)
    no
    J.MaisOui
    it looks like FUNTIME!!! :0) ...( just kidding) -what are condoms?
  • 丰 Ғüя Ɖ... J.MaisOui 2013/04/29 17:52:37
    丰 Ғüя Ɖιcн Aℓℓeιи 丰
    Umm...
  • Swamp Wizard 2013/04/29 17:08:24
    no
    Swamp Wizard
    +1
    Why would that happen?
  • PetrifiedElephantPoop 2013/04/29 15:50:05
    no
    PetrifiedElephantPoop
    +2
    I would think it would lead to more responsible behavior. Has it ever been proven that having more condoms correlates to more sex?
  • Bastion 2013/04/29 15:34:58
  • Alexander 2013/04/29 04:00:06
  • Feria~Badass of PHAET~ 2013/04/29 03:10:53
    no
    Feria~Badass of PHAET~
    +1
    Hormones do.
  • Farbiger 2013/04/28 22:43:06
    no
    Farbiger
    +1
    Which is worse; having a lot of protected sex, or having a lot of unprotected sex and getting a STD and/or having an unexpected pregnancy?
  • Ali42 2013/04/28 21:12:04
    no
    Ali42
    +2
    Condoms are your friend.

With that said, I still don't think it's cool to go around bonking everything on two legs.

It seems like casual sex or "friends with benefits" always leads to someone getting hurt and that someone usually ends up being the woman. :(

Have some self respect and THINK before acting!
  • Fun-sized 2013/04/28 18:50:54
    no
    Fun-sized
    +5
    People are going to have sex. This can't be denied. As long as they have a way to do it safely, what is the problem with that?
  • wtxwoman 2013/04/28 17:57:35
    no
    wtxwoman
    +1
    It leads to less unwanted children unless they are used as water balloons!
  • Melicious Kiss of PHAET 2013/04/28 17:49:50
    no
    Melicious Kiss of PHAET
    +5
    The best course to avoid abortion is to not get pregnant in the first place. Condoms, when used properly are greatly effective against pregnancy and STD's, I would say that is the exact opposite of unsafe and irresponsible.
  • Kashee 2013/04/28 17:40:33
    no
    Kashee
    +4
    No, it leads to more responsible behavior.
  • ⚥Κόζμω ... Kashee 2013/04/28 20:21:08
    ⚥Κόζμω Græme اليا Mongrain
    +2
    Need proper education also
  • Steve 2013/04/28 17:37:25
    no
    Steve
    +2
    No more than access to clean syringes turn normal people into heroin addicts.
  • No One 2013/04/28 17:31:00
    no
    No One
    +3
    It leads to safer sex.
  • ★misfit★ 2013/04/28 04:26:05
    no
    ★misfit★
    +6
    Not having access to condoms leads to irresponsible, dangerous behavior.
  • ⚥Κόζμω ... ★misfit★ 2013/04/28 20:21:46
    ⚥Κόζμω Græme اليا Mongrain
    +1
    good Socrates
  • Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of ... 2013/04/28 03:32:43
    no
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +15
    Let me see; no condoms equals:

STD's such as HIV, Syphilis, Herpes etc.

Pregnancy.

Um, let's stick with the condoms.
  • Datrebor Latti I... 2013/05/02 18:28:55
    Datrebor
    No, no condoms equals to a greater chance of as condoms are not 100% prevention from std's or pregnancy. Where abstinence is.
  • Latti I... Datrebor 2013/05/02 23:20:50
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    Condoms are 99% protective, and if one is going to have sex; it is smart to use one. Abstinence isn't realistic for many people and I rather them be safe than sorry.
  • Jenna ☮♡ッ 2013/04/28 03:25:37
    no
    Jenna ☮♡ッ
    +4
    No, they help to protect against STD's and unwanted pregnancies.
  • Robbb 2013/04/28 01:50:05
    no
    Robbb
    +2
    I doubt it because the use of a condom makes irresponsible or dangerous behavior , (not irresponsible or dangerous behavior) and the badness of behavior is merely a mater of opinion.
    People who would deny access to condoms are engaging in dangerous, irresponsible and bad behavior.
  • freakoutnow... cuz mom's here 2013/04/27 23:08:09
    freakoutnow... cuz mom's here
    Sometimes. Depends on how the kids were raised.
  • ♚Littlɘ Ǫuɘɘn~Phaet's Own 2013/04/27 20:53:30
    no
    ♚Littlɘ Ǫuɘɘn~Phaet's Own
    +5
    It leads to making sex safer.
  • Lerro DeHazel 2013/04/27 20:42:42
    no
    Lerro DeHazel
    +1
    Are those Dough Boys . . . ?
  • Mamaknows 2013/04/27 19:18:58
    Mamaknows
    +2
    Sometimes it does....when they are passed out without words of caution...proper education of the complications of sex. Kids already never think things can happen to them....so many feel using a condom is like a pass and there will not be consequences to their actions.
    We NEED better health classes that cover from basic human biology(why kids feel those crazy hormones)

child development
    birth control methods(including choosing NOT to have sex) + AND -'s
    the reality of elective abortion(what actually happens in the different type of procedures) the health complications of STD's and long term effects of all of it....
    talk about drugs and alcohol has in making BAD choices ..in rape cases
    talk about respecting yourself and the person you are with...
    bring in girl/woman that have been effected by abortion...
    bring in people mom and dad's that have given their baby to a forever family...
    bring in kids that have been adopted and parents wanting to adopt...foster parents......

not just a glossed over view of a couple of classes taught by a PP rep but a full course YEAR.

I have been working on the curriculum for my kids since they were born. For my own kids my son at 7.5 has more understanding of human body then most preteens out of their health class!! It is comprehensive and flexib...

child development

I have been working on the curriculum for my kids since they were born. For my own kids my son at 7.5 has more understanding of human body then most preteens out of their health class!! It is comprehensive and flexible.
    Do the schools have money for this type of class ? Maybe not but they SHOULD because it is a HUGE part of our lives that most people do not even know the basics of their body let alone the consequences of sex.

Condoms are there...here everywhere so the best way to handle it? EDUCATE them for LIFE so they don't use elective abortion as a fix for something that could have been side tracked if they had the knowledge and respect for themselves to begin with they would not be there.
  • Amber 2013/04/27 19:08:15 (edited)
    no
    Amber
    +4
    They make inevitable, potentially bad, potentially dangerous behavior far more safe.
  • Strike a Balance 2013/04/27 19:03:48
    no
    Strike a Balance
    +4
    It leads to fewer unwanted pregnancies and less contagion of STDs.

2014/09/21 10:12:42