Does a person with a gap between their teeth give better oral sex to women?

Quintessential Brother The Conservative Liberal 2009/08/24 20:51:31
Yes... and it is out of this world.
No... I almost got rip to shreds.
I have a gap and it works well for me and my wife, so I wondered how many others out there get to benefit from our orthodontia difference. lol

• brotherplease 2009/09/03 00:50:41
    brotherplease
    I'm happy being a man although I have often fantasized about being a woman and I think I would very much like it ..
  • Heather Nikki 2009/08/26 03:27:25
    Heather Nikki
    +1
    Idk I've never had it. but it sounds like fun
  • 000 2009/08/25 06:33:18
    Yes... and it is out of this world.
    000
    +1
    Personally, I do believe this to be true, based on personal experience; however, you can know for sure by looking at their palm and hand-lines. A Via-Lascivia line on the palm is a strong indicator of a sexual and lustful character, and a Girdle of Venus line indicates an easily excitable and sensitive charcater. If the man or woman possesses a tooth gap, and Via-lascivia line, and a Girdle of Venus you will DEFINATELY have a highly sexual person as a partner, or lover, who is dynamite in the sack. Most Important, you must be respectful to sexual beings, like this, and its all good, and anything goes.
    http://www.palmistryinternati...
    http://www.palmistryinternati...
  • ImgonaluvAztroBoi4eva 2009/08/25 05:40:00
    ImgonaluvAztroBoi4eva
    +2
    That'd have to be a pretty wide gap...lol...
  • Absynthe, Lady of Snakes 2009/08/25 04:13:45
    Absynthe, Lady of Snakes
    +1
    Well I never had anyone do it to me like that and only through the experience I would know. My boyfriend does not have a gap between his teeth. It feels really good though. Anyway to much info. already. No, I've never experienced it and maybe it is better, but I like what I've got.
  • Maddie 2009/08/25 03:22:21
    No... I almost got rip to shreds.
    Maddie
    +3
    I'm afraid if it's to big it might get something caught between it.. OUch
  • Gordon 2009/08/25 02:40:40
    Gordon
    +1
    Don't use your teeth....good grief, man...ouch.
  • Holliegirl11 2009/08/25 02:37:28
    Holliegirl11
    my man got a hurricane tongue and has nice teeth
  • Merryweather 2009/08/25 01:55:11
  • bccxcc 2009/08/25 01:51:14
    bccxcc
    +2
    O.o
    fucking braces...
  • Deathblooms /m\ 2009/08/25 01:19:18
    Deathblooms /m\
    +1
    I am not sure on that I have had it done with guys without and are really good they don't use their teeth so what is the difference, but guys with tongue rings are really interesting. :oP
  • Lotus Flower 2009/08/25 01:16:01 (edited)
    Lotus Flower
    +1
    What the hell does the gap have to do with working the tongue?!!! LOL

I have been told a woman with no teeth give the best head!! lol!
  • Extremist Soldier of Christ 2009/08/25 01:15:16
    Extremist Soldier of Christ
    +1
    Child,. I think you better take off the "conservative" on your avatar. Candida albican- aids- epstein virus- vd warts- and many diseases come out of a woman's discharge------why in heaven would you want these diseases? Guess, you like living up to 55? Huh? Candida lablican- aids- epstein virus- vd warts and many diseases come out of a man's discharge- why in heaven would YOU want to gather these diseases in your temple? Why don't you use that great "big trunk" and stroke it right like a real man does to a woman----and you women why don't you move those hips in rhymes for the man? Please- stop being so dirty............ diseases temple trunk stroke real woman----and women hips rhymes dirty
  • matsulori Extremi... 2009/08/25 14:59:56 (edited)
    matsulori
    +3
    You didn't have to comment. People are perfectly fine without you babysitting them. ALL acts of love and joy are rituals to the Goddess. So if you or your god doesn't want them, Someone does.
    CHILD.

And it was a complete mistake that I raved you.
  • alonnastorm 2009/08/25 00:57:36
    alonnastorm
  • matsulori 2009/08/24 23:22:33
    matsulori
    +2
    What is this? I've never heard of this. DO tell...
  • 000 matsulori 2009/08/25 06:44:56
    000
    +1
    A front tooth-gap, a Via Lascivia line, in the palm, and a Girdle of Venus line, in the hand, is a definate indicator of a very sexual and lustful person who has a big appetite for sensual and sexual pleasures, and all one has to do is be respectful with them, to gain all the satisfaction and joy that you seek.
    http://www.palmistryinternati...
    http://www.palmistryinternati...
  • matsulori 000 2009/08/25 09:09:05
    matsulori
    +2
    Very interesting... Are you a palm reader? or just interested in palmistry?
  • 000 matsulori 2009/08/26 06:54:57
    000
    +3
    I was interested in palmistry some time ago; and, I was also trying to discover what I was as a person; that's the most important thing one can do,... discover the true aspects of oneself, so that one's true value can evolve.
  • matsulori 000 2009/08/26 13:22:41
    matsulori
    +2
    Interesting. I went the way of the tarot.
  • 000 matsulori 2009/08/27 04:39:33
    000
    +3
    Tarot Cards, you know, there is a link between all these methods and mediums, never thought of experimenting with tarot cards though.
  • matsulori 000 2009/08/27 05:03:46
    matsulori
    +3
    One of my favorite ones is a pendulum. It's so easy; there's no books to learn, nothing complicated, no expensive equipment necessary, and it can be fun. You take an object like an earring or some other small weight and tie a piece of string about 15 in long to the whatever you use for the weight. Now you have your pendulum. you hold the string at the other end gently between your dominant hand's thumb and forefinger. Sit and rest your forearm on an armrest so that your hand is hanging over the end at the wrist. Relax your hand as much as you can without letting go of the string. Start with the pendulum hanging straight down and not moving.

Now concentrate on the word "yes." The pendulum will begin to move. It may take a minute. Be patient. When it starts moving be very still and patient. You need to wait until it establishes a pattern. Does it swing back and forth? side to side? clockwise? counterclockwise? diagonal upper right? diagonal upper left? Whatever movement pattern the pendulum settles into when you concentrate on the word "yes," then that's how it will move when "yes" is the answer to your question.

Stop the pendulum once again, and concentrate on the word "no." See how it moves and make note of it.

Stop the pendulum once again, and now concentrate on the phrase "not ...

Stop the pendulum once again, and now concentrate on the phrase "not at this time" see how it moves and make note of it, and then the same thing for "unknown."

Then, sitting comfortably, holding your pendulum, ask questions out loud, and make note of how the pendulum moves.

Simple!
  • 000 matsulori 2009/08/27 06:29:10
    000
    +2
    Ohhhooooo, You're a dangerous girl now! My father taugh that to me as a child, as a grew up, I wanted to expand on moving objects with my mind; however, I became soooo disappointed to find out that I wasn't what they call "telekinetic," and I lost faith in the whole pedulum belief. I think I can still do that pendulum swing though. The most difficult thing for me was NOT influencing the answer of the pendulum swing.
  • matsulori 000 2009/08/27 09:31:03
    matsulori
    +3
    All you have to do is relax. It is your subconscious you're accessing. Minute muscle movements actually cause your muscles to move in ways which are impossible for the eye to see or for you to feel. The proof is in the pendulum. It's really neat! What I used to do is use dental floss or thread and a stud earring, and I'd wrap the floss or thread around my forefinger a couple times. That way, I didn't have to exert pressure to hold it up, just keep my thumb and forefinger touching; that's what's important.. Worked great. If you want to purchase a very reasonable one that's pretty, my fave site is azuregreen.com. There's a wealth of pagan ritual supplies there, and LOTS of books, plus silver jewelry at prices that can't be beat. Let me know if you try it -- please? ♥ -- I'd be really interested in your results. Remember, you must ask questions that can be answered by yes, no, not at this time, or unknown, otherwise you're going to get movements from the pendulum that you won't know how to interpret.
  • 000 matsulori 2009/08/29 22:53:07
    000
    +3
    Yes,... I know all about the pendulum move swings that you won't be able to interpret. I did it for so long that I expanded beyond the books and instructions, and did explore unknown terirory. I know what you mean though, about relaxing and let the subsconscious do it's work, but my objective was to begin to exert influence, and control, and to make things happen. I know I can return to asking questions, but I just wanted to go beyond.
  • matsulori 000 2009/08/29 23:10:43
    matsulori
    +3
    Interesting. What were your findings, if I may ask?
  • 000 matsulori 2009/08/30 00:08:13 (edited)
    000
    +2
    Well,..there's David Blaine, and Chris Angel, and their magic is real magic; because, they have tapped their mind into the other dimension consciousness, that's on the other side of life, and which is the stuff of miracles. However, this relm is very complicated, confusing, and temptation is extremely high. A person can loose-it very easily, and one wrong choice, or one wrong decision will be devasting; because, the development of human-consciousness has been defeated by religious, corporate, and governmental authorities. So, our human-conscious-mind is much too fragile, at this present time, and needs too much conditioning, to be capable of maintaining self-control, and mastering this other dimension. So, that's when I decided to stop, and to simply allow my conscious-mind to mature, develop, and advance at its own pace.
  • matsulori 000 2009/08/30 00:34:46
    matsulori
    +2
    Y'know, that's very wise of you, not to mention the enormous amount of self-restraint it took to accomplish that, and I want you to know that even if no one else ever knows and respects you for that heroic act, I do. I can't imagine being at the doorway to such power, and saying no, I'm not ready. I'll wait do it the hard way. I admire that immensely. Kudos to you, sir.
  • 000 matsulori 2009/08/30 01:15:38
    000
    +2
    WOW,.. thanks for understanding. You are soo right, those who made the plunge into this abyss will have much to regret, I know they are not masters of this power, because they use it for fame and fortune.
  • matsulori 000 2009/08/30 02:09:19
    matsulori
    +2
    The hallmark of those with immense power and wisdom is that they ask nothing to help others with their gifts. Gifts of the Gods belong to all.
  • 000 matsulori 2009/08/31 06:25:50
    000
    +2
    Yes, you're right! I have wondered why David Blane and Chris Angel have NOT healed the sick and injured, protected a city by diverting a hurricane, or have eliminated parasitical invaders (like the malaria carrying mosquito) from the environment. This is would be an appropiate use of power.
  • matsulori 000 2009/09/03 00:42:47
    matsulori
    +2
    Yes, instead, we all now know David Blaine can hold his breath for a REALLY long time.
  • Connie 2009/08/24 23:16:44
    Connie
    +2
    Your question makes me sick.
  • Quintes... Connie 2009/08/25 00:43:15
    Quintessential Brother The Conservative Liberal
    +2
    I'm so sorry I meant to offend no one, please accept my apologies?
  • matsulori Connie 2009/08/29 23:14:35
    matsulori
    +1
    If the question made you sick, why'd you comment? Are you trying to say no one has EVER gone down on you? What about the question makes you sick?
  • Connie matsulori 2009/08/30 02:53:16
    Connie
    +1
    You're right. Please let me take it back. Thanks.
  • MickeyRenee~ 2009/08/24 23:10:38
    MickeyRenee~
    +2
    Ya know I have never been with a man with a gap so I wouldn't know..interesting question though :)
  • Ju Ju 2009/08/24 23:00:25
    Ju Ju
    +1
    only if ur cocks the size of a pencil
  • Quintes... Ju Ju 2009/08/25 00:44:08
    +3
    That would be a deformity...
  • Shonny Quintes... 2009/08/25 01:12:21
    Shonny
    +1
    LOL. gross

2014/12/22 00:33:58