Do you trust Flu shots?

CAPISCE 2012/11/13 14:50:51
yes
Crazy Rantings of a mad man?
For those of you pondering about the benefits of having a swine flu vaccination (and I hope you have given this some thought!), perhaps I can make your decision a little easier? DON'T DO IT!

Before you write off this request as another scare tactic based on conspiracy theories, PLEASE read all of the information provided and take the time to watch a video covering this subject (the link will be given later).

The story begins during the period 1900-1912, when researchers (funded by John D. Rockefeller) began mass vaccination campaigns. These were primarily aimed at Smallpox vaccination injections, but eventually evolved into influenza injections as well.

In 1914 war began in Europe and the US became involved in early 1917, following the sinking of the Lusitania (torpedoed by a German U-boat). Shortly after, US forces were deployed in Spain for training.

For the first time in US history, ALL new recruits were given mandatory vaccinations. One of these was a broad-spectrum influenza vaccination.

Sickness developed on the journey to Spain, which was made much worse following toxic gas "training" when the troops arrived, exposing their lungs to this gas enabled the flu virus to mutate.

As you already know, the virus became a pandemic and was called "Spanish Flu" (because that's where it started) and was responsible for killing an estimated 50 million people worldwide. The only person to really profit from the deadliest pandemic in history was Rockefeller, who made millions from the sale of vaccines (which many believe was the cause of the pandemic in the first place).

In 1930 another toxic substance (Mercury) began to appear in vaccines (we were told that this would preserve the lifespan of the vaccine) and it is still being used today!

The company that introduced this substance to vaccines was Eli Lilly, whose director was Prescott Bush (grandfather of the former President). This may not come as a surprise to many, as Prescott Bush was accused of financially supporting Hitler.

Suspect vaccinations have not been limited to influenza vaccines, small pox vaccinations carried out in Africa in 1972 just happen to tie in with the outbreak of HIV there.

The Unexplained ExploredOne of the early mentions of "depopulation" came in 1974, when a National Security Memo from Henry Kissinger said that India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Mexico, Brazil, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand, Egypt, Colombia, Turkey and Ethiopia were "targets for initial population reduction experimentation" to be implemented around the year 2000.

In the same year around 3 million people in the Philippines (between the ages of 12-45) were given a specific test vaccine that ruined their health. This vaccine was given by people connected with the Kissinger report and WHO.

Apparently, this same vaccine was given to Native American Indians and Black women in the US, which had a noticeable effect on their sterility levels.

If you thought the recent outbreak of Swine Flu is new, you may not be aware that in December 1976 another Swine Flu Pandemic warning was issued, after the death of just one person! 5% of those given the vaccine died immediately and over 10% were crippled, maimed or wheelchair bound for life!

• Sweet-N-Sour 2012/11/13 15:59:57
    Sweet-N-Sour
    +6
    I don't trust any shots full of questionable ingredients. I also don't trust anything that is so "pushed" on the public, no matter what it is. I don't trust pharmaceutical companies that make these toxic cocktails because:
    1) They are completely exempt from lawsuits involving vaccines
    2) They fund their own safety "studies" and promptly spend millions to discredit any impartial third party research.
    3) Dangerous and deadly drugs are pumped out to the public and prescribed by idiot doctors every year, only to be recalled after many people are injured or killed by them and that is only because these monsters can actually be sued for these. Imagine if they had the same liability exemption that they enjoy with vaccines.

I say, if you want to pump yourself or your kids full of that crap, that should be your prerogative, but by the same token, no one should be forced to take them and everyone should have access to ALL information on them, including all possible side effects to individual ingredients contained in them. We are not yet completely forced but I strongly suspect that Obamacare will make that a reality.

• kmay 2012/11/20 14:27:16
    kmay
  • No
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    Not one bit!
  • Butch 2012/11/17 06:41:19
  • iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~ 2012/11/16 21:55:48
    yes
    iamthemob ~ the 444th Guru ~
    Sigh.
  • Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2012/11/15 16:31:11 (edited)
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    Its hard to say whether the science behind vaccines are sound, when they are laced with more harmful contaminates than street drugs.

For that fact, the history of these corporations, the fact that there is a evolving door between them and the government and the fact that tax payers pay for adverse reactions, not the corporations, I no longer touch vaccines

Edit: worst of all, the FDA and CDC usually rubber stamps the crap without a single independent test. The CDC still states they never tested the toxicity of thimerasol.
  • User Deactivated 2012/11/15 01:48:10
    User Deactivated
    As long as I'm relatively healthy, there is no need to worry about the flu. So I don't need some laboratory chemical cocktail shot into my body.
    I'm getting over the flu as we speak, and no lasting ill effects.
  • Stardust 2012/11/14 21:12:40
  • NoBama Man 2012/11/14 21:10:51 (edited)
    NoBama Man
    +1
    As person in the medical field that used to work for a company who's business was to provide ALL types of vaccinations, (travel as well as industrial and flu) to the public and govt. entities, I had the opportunity to study and understand the vaccination industry, in particular the public flu shot program.

Flu vaccines, while it is true, are made from DEAD flu virus, have a long history of being related to flu symptoms..., even now.

Your vaccine is composed (generally) of the 3 most prominent virus' found in the far east the prior year, as those (in all probabilities) will be the virus' that will also be prominent in this hemisphere months later.

The problem is that when a person contracts a flu virus, it is always in some way, slightly mutated in the individual host, and it is this new mutation that is contagious from that point on.

So since the virus is composed of a virus that existed in a different part of the world months ago, by the time it is a contagion here, it has already mutated perhaps 10's of thousands of times, and in some cases only slightly resembles the virus you have been vaccinated from.

Vaccines are a very important part of the advancement of the human species, and should not be demonized out of existence.

While it is true, there are indeed problems with many va...

While it is true, there are indeed problems with many vaccinations, in most cases it is not the ingredients, but the accumulation of, or abundance of particular ingredients being administered in a relatively short period of time.

Here is a good read on this....use the information like you should a vaccine....a little at a time.... http://allrightiethen.blogspo...
  • Amber Fredrick 2012/11/14 19:17:03
    Amber Fredrick
    +1
    Just a note about vaccines in general.... "In October 1994, HLI received a communication from its Mexican affiliate, the Comite Pro Vida de Mexico, regarding that country's anti-tetanus campaign. Suspicious of the campaign protocols, the Comite obtained several vials of the vaccine and had them analyzed by chemists. Some of the vials were found to contain human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG), a naturally occurring hormone essential for maintaining a pregnancy. when introduced into the body coupled with a tetanus toxoid carrier, antibodies will be formed not only against tetanus but also against hCG. In this case the body fails to recognize hCG as a friend and will produce anti-hCG antibodies. The antibodies will attack subsequent pregnancies by killing the hCG which naturally sustains a pregnancy; when a woman has sufficient anti-hCG antibodies in her system, she is rendered incapable of maintaining a pregnancy."
    - Are New Vaccines Laced with Birth-Control Drugs?
  • Swampdog PWCM 2012/11/14 18:07:07
    Swampdog PWCM
    +1
    Hell freakin' crappin' stinkin' no flippin' flappin' way!
  • JonDeniro 2012/11/14 16:12:19
    JonDeniro
    +1
    Nor any other alleged "vaccination."
  • schjaz 2012/11/14 15:59:02
    schjaz
    +2
    Never have. Never will.
  • Jim 2012/11/14 15:20:26
    yes
    Jim
    THe flu shots now used are made from dead flu viruses. I used to always get the flu when made from live flu viruses. I haven't gotten the flu since getting the new flu vaccines.
  • EvilMonkey 2012/11/14 15:17:39
    yes
    EvilMonkey
    Love the vaccine misinformation campaign, love the moon landing conspiracy theorists, the 9/11 conspiracy theorists, and the JFK conspiracy theorists. I get endless entertainment from you guys.
  • JonDeniro EvilMonkey 2012/11/14 16:11:37
    JonDeniro
    +1
    Dim minds are usually easy to entertain.
  • EvilMonkey JonDeniro 2012/11/14 18:50:34 (edited)
    EvilMonkey
    I'm entertained by dim minds, but feel free to dazzle me with you brilliance!
  • JonDeniro EvilMonkey 2012/11/16 10:40:18
    JonDeniro
    I have no interest in dazzling you. You are free to remain as ignorant as you choose to be. If however, at some point in the future you wish to learn from me, I will consider expanding your knowledge.
  • EvilMonkey JonDeniro 2012/11/16 15:27:35
    EvilMonkey
    Teach me O Jedi master. I who am ignorant seek your true knowledge.
  • JonDeniro EvilMonkey 2012/11/20 17:09:40
    JonDeniro
    Still acting like an insolent child, I see.
  • 2sly 2012/11/14 10:44:31
    2sly
    +1
    I don't get one. The actual success rate of them is very low, like 4 out of 10 that it actualy prevents flue. Besides the Government has thier hands in it and I don't trust Big Government.
  • EvilMonkey 2sly 2012/11/14 15:35:49
    EvilMonkey
    +1
    Big government has got into the vaccine business thanks to the vaccine conspiracy nuts. The first time the fear of vaccines was push was at the end of the Clinton years. Clinton took the fear of vaccines and used that fear to take control of the production of vaccines. This killed the production of vaccines in the United States, all our vaccines now come from the UK, France and China. Production problems and contamination found in the vaccines increased tenfold. Thanks to the scaremongers for higher priced lower quality products.
  • wtxwoman 2012/11/14 06:33:09
    wtxwoman
    +2
    There have been some studies linking the flu vaccine to Alzheimer's. That scares me more than getting the flu.
  • actionjksn 2012/11/14 05:45:39
    actionjksn
    +3
    No and I get sick way less than anybody I know that gets that shot every year.
  • Ville Squiggles The Finn\(>... 2012/11/14 03:31:51
  • Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA 2012/11/14 01:23:55
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    No shots ... no Flu... ever
  • Jimbo 2012/11/14 01:19:15 (edited)
    Jimbo
    +2
    I will not get a flu shot. I would rather have the flu.
  • sandra smith 2012/11/14 01:03:09
    sandra smith
    +3
    I don't trust most pharmaceuticals any longer; they're too interested in the money and not the health of their consumers.
  • JET 2012/11/14 00:56:12
    yes
    JET
    +1
    I get one each year and so far I haven't gotten the flu. I guess it works.
  • sandra ... JET 2012/11/14 01:07:45
    sandra smith
    +1
    For about 15% of the people inoculated... Or it may just be that your immune system is doing its job....
  • JET sandra ... 2012/11/14 01:09:50
    JET
    I hope it continues, I've never even felt ill after a flu shot, I sure don't want the flu if I can avoid it.
  • Mytstar... JET 2012/11/14 01:13:18 (edited)
    Mytstar ~PWCM~JLA
    never gotten a flu shot...and never gotten the flu... in fact I havent been to a doctor in over 20 years...I could count on one hand the times I went to a doctor for anything after Primatene Mist was made available over the counter over 40 years ago... broken leg... doctor visit... broken arm .. doctor visit ...gave birth to my son doctor visit and 2 day hospital stay ... thats it
  • Steve Mytstar... 2012/11/14 17:36:38
    Steve
    +1
    I've never gotten the flu, after I stopped taking the Flu shots.
  • JET Mytstar... 2012/11/15 01:15:03
    JET
    You have truly been blessed with good health. I wish I were in the same boat. Keep on doing whatever it is you're doing, bucause you seem to be on the right track.
  • stevmackey 2012/11/14 00:13:58
    yes
    stevmackey
    If they work they will build your body's resistance to the actual flu.
  • sandra ... stevmackey 2012/11/14 01:09:30
    sandra smith
    +2
    IF they work your body will build antibodies to the specific flu virus. If the virus has mutated, it won't do a thing for you.
  • Tattoo Nana 2012/11/13 23:37:21
    yes
    Tattoo Nana
    +1
    I am fully aware that the flu shot is based on an educated guess of what the coming years' flu virus will actually be. However, if you have ever had a REAL case of the flu, i believe you'd find the gamble a good one to take. i get a flu shot every year. The shots now given are not made from live virus and the side effects are virtually nil. The flu mist that they spray up your nose IS made from live virus, which makes the odds of side effects much higher.

In my opinion, it is worth taking the chance - having the flu sucks. Plus, my best childhood friend lost her Dad to the flu, he got so sick from it he died. And he was a middle aged, healthy man. The flu is scary to me.
  • sandra ... Tattoo ... 2012/11/14 01:10:29
    sandra smith
    Also the odds of effectiveness.
  • Jlmpatro 2012/11/13 23:26:45
    yes
    Jlmpatro
    If it is scientifically proven, I believe!
  • sandra ... Jlmpatro 2012/11/14 01:12:00
    sandra smith
    +3
    Whose "science" and what proof? Almost ALL drug testing is done by the company who manufactures that drug; and their incentive is to get it on the market and make money; not to produce a safe and effective medicine.
  • Steve Jlmpatro 2012/11/14 17:38:39
    Steve
    Does that apply to global warming also?

2014/10/26 03:14:25