Do you think you can fall in love at the ages 12-16?

Taylor:) 2009/10/16 16:48:18
yes!:) ( explain )
no. :( ( explain )
i just wanna know? :)

• amber 2015/02/03 06:26:36
    yes!:) ( explain )
    amber
    i am 14, yes. i have been with a guy for about 7 1/2 months. falling in "love" can be confusing. love can not be defined in any way possible just because nobody can see how greatly you see or admire one other. adults like to state that we are all to young to be in love, but on the other hand, us 12-16 year olds have the ability to love mutiple things. loving one other human being at a young age can be somthing great. you guys can mature together. grow to love eachother more. but also, it can be horrid. if one matures faster than the other, than the one that matured is going to feel like a care giver. as if they have to take care and that it is there responsibity to help the other one mature as well. once one is in love, staying in love with your partner should not be hard. but if you to do break up, and you actually love your partner, you will be brought together again. because without them, you feel like your missing one of the most important things in your life. love doesnt rely on sex. so do not get love mixed with sexual attraction. because i have been with this boy for a while and yet i am still a virgin and i love him just as much as i would if i gave him my virginity. but that right there, is just my perspective. as i said at the beggining of this, love can not be defin...
    i am 14, yes. i have been with a guy for about 7 1/2 months. falling in "love" can be confusing. love can not be defined in any way possible just because nobody can see how greatly you see or admire one other. adults like to state that we are all to young to be in love, but on the other hand, us 12-16 year olds have the ability to love mutiple things. loving one other human being at a young age can be somthing great. you guys can mature together. grow to love eachother more. but also, it can be horrid. if one matures faster than the other, than the one that matured is going to feel like a care giver. as if they have to take care and that it is there responsibity to help the other one mature as well. once one is in love, staying in love with your partner should not be hard. but if you to do break up, and you actually love your partner, you will be brought together again. because without them, you feel like your missing one of the most important things in your life. love doesnt rely on sex. so do not get love mixed with sexual attraction. because i have been with this boy for a while and yet i am still a virgin and i love him just as much as i would if i gave him my virginity. but that right there, is just my perspective. as i said at the beggining of this, love can not be defined. but if i where to try and define love, it would not be based on physical attraction. emotions at our age are hightend. going through puberty does play along with how we feel about another being. im sure they're many ways to be attracted to somone. and if what you are feeling towards somone you consider love, go ahead and ask your self "what are your intentions with being with this person? am i physically attracted to one other or emotionally? why not both? " there is billions of questions to be asked. but wanting to know if you are in love is most common. but, no one can tell you that you are in love or not. you yourself states that. because we as other people can not see what you think of them. nor feel. so, in my perspective about being in love at age 12-16 is highly possible. depends on how you define it yourself. i hope this helped!
  • 12love 2014/12/07 22:55:46 (edited)
    yes!:) ( explain )
    12love
    cuase age is an exscus for those who say no and i am 12 and dateing
  • Erika Halcomb 2014/09/28 00:12:40
    yes!:) ( explain )
    Erika Halcomb
    How could you not, if the best of friendships make the strongest of love, and that love mixes with passion... If it never goes, then weren't you in love with the childhood friend you never left and eventually dated or even married? Love is blind, that includes to age.
  • amber g... Erika H... 2014/10/24 22:38:56 (edited)
    amber gough
    +2
    Yes I'm in love with a boy .... a boy who understands me and cares about me ... I've been with him for a while now and I'm just so happy.... yea something I get upset but everyone gets upset in a relationship .... I don't care what anyone else says I'm in love I don't care if I'm only 13 I love him
  • knockout_ok 2014/07/02 03:35:19
    yes!:) ( explain )
    knockout_ok
    im 14 about to turn 15and yes i think one can fall in love at a young age yes it is different when one is older because ur an adult therefore more freedom and you can make ur own decision but at a young age i think we can because we feel deeply for someone, if u don't see that person u love u feel like theres an empty hole in ur heart but at the same we as teenagers it is very easy to fall out of love because we r still growing making mistakes and figuring life
  • dexterdog17 2014/06/28 14:54:29 (edited)
  • 12love dexterd... 2014/12/07 23:00:11
    12love
    +3
    im 12 and i agre with you i
  • peter 2014/05/13 13:04:38
    yes!:) ( explain )
    peter
    +1
    sometimes it goes deeper because its new and exciting. i think your brian takes in more information at that age. this is why old people always recall their youth more than up to date things
  • Sophie 2013/08/18 17:32:49 (edited)
    yes!:) ( explain )
    Sophie
  • rebecca 2013/04/13 05:04:03
    yes!:) ( explain )
    rebecca
    es. I'm fifteen now, but when I was 12 I had my first love. We started off as strangers, and then we became friends, I tried to tell myself that I didn't have feelings for him because we were literally best friends. But everything inside of me was screaming that I loved him. I really did. We were inseparable. No one could get between us. Ever. One day he told me he loved me, as more than a friend and we went into a relationship. I was so happy. Sucks for me, because I guess things can't last, right? One day he just left. I don't know what happened to him. Like he didn't come to school one day and I found out that he had moved and ever since then I've never forgotten about him. I know I'm never going to see him again it just really is sad...and well I guess I'm not in love with him anymore, and at the age of twelve I probably thought it was just a crush, but now I am a lot older and realize that love has no age, no gender, etc. I was utterly in love with him.
  • NicoleCohn rebecca 2013/07/29 00:56:13
    NicoleCohn
    You poor thing!!!!!
  • that guy 2013/02/27 04:48:03 (edited)
    no. :( ( explain )
    that guy
    +1
    I think im in love im 14. but im not sure so i went with no.
  • amber that guy 2015/02/03 06:37:18
    amber
    +2
    if you go look at what i just commented to this question, it may change your mind. because i used to think the same till i deeply got into it.
  • Kristina 2013/01/18 23:54:53
    yes!:) ( explain )
    Kristina
    Yes, I am 14 nd have had 10 children, my bf is vry helpin.
    i am teh most responsable parrentt ever.
  • Sophie Kristina 2013/09/03 18:17:54
    Sophie
    This seriously can't be real?!
  • Sidney Broad 2012/11/01 01:37:14
    yes!:) ( explain )
    Sidney Broad
    Yes you can, as long as you keep it safe. I'm 15 myself and I've never dated. (Parents don't like dating and school mixing) But if your 12 and falling in love with an 16+ year old, up goes the red flag. Not only is that illegal without parents consent but nasty! Keeping it safe (you know what I mean) and keeping at a decent age limit is fine if you start dating the guy you love. But there is a point where things turn into rape.
  • aishwarya.upreti 2012/09/25 11:38:24
    yes!:) ( explain )
    aishwarya.upreti
    +1
    I am 13 now but I fell in love when I was 12,last winter and it was the most beautiful and magical exprience in my life and the most amazing thing is I had a simple but strong crush first and I was 11 and in the next 9 or 10 months I fell in love.I never thought such a thing can happen to me before,I was not in romance stuff too but it's like this guy has totaly changed me.So,surely yes!
  • DoubleBubblenotrouble 2012/07/23 19:17:12
    yes!:) ( explain )
    DoubleBubblenotrouble
    +3
    Of course you can, and for all of you who are saying you cant, eaither you had no one specail in your life or your doubting what you felt
  • livvy mae 2012/07/02 20:39:24
    yes!:) ( explain )
    livvy mae
    +2
    People say you are too young but i don't think it matters about age. My mom fell in love when she was 13, who is to say she was too young?! I think i love a guy. I get butterflies when i'm around him, he makes me smile everyday, he makes me get a warm and fuzzy feeling, it feels like there is a lump in my throat when i'm around him, and he makes me happy. I'm happy to say its love.
  • Lila Grace 2012/05/01 04:03:40
    yes!:) ( explain )
    Lila Grace
    +1
    I just started dating my best friend and we are already saying I love you. Although you can never base love off of facts you can almost always trust your gut, and my gut says we are going to make it
  • amhoffman99 2012/04/22 01:14:27
    yes!:) ( explain )
    amhoffman99
    +1
    yes. i am 12 and i am in true love.
  • Skylar 2811 2012/04/14 15:57:20
    yes!:) ( explain )
    Skylar 2811
    +1
    OF COARSE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!! i am onl 12 and i have been in a relationship for almost 2 years and we have both told each other that we love eachother and people disagree but we dont care they all say we are to young but we dont think so
  • lane br... Skylar ... 2013/04/23 19:48:54
    lane bryant
    +4
    Hell yeaa I hate that crap. Me n u are on the same page.
  • set4life4024 2012/02/06 22:27:20
    yes!:) ( explain )
    set4life4024
    +1
    Depends pn maturity how well you connect and if shes all you want in life, im 16 and happely in love:)
  • kylekarwan 2011/06/09 20:59:04
    yes!:) ( explain )
    kylekarwan
    of course but it depends on the person a more mature person will know its really love is you date any random person you wont know what love or anything similar feels like
  • kylekarwan 2011/06/09 20:58:43
    kylekarwan
  • kylekarwan 2011/06/09 20:58:56
    kylekarwan
  • JUST MARRIED!!!!!:-D 2010/02/24 02:04:39
    no. :( ( explain )
    JUST MARRIED!!!!!:-D
    +4
    abosolutely! I fell in love with my fiance in 7th grade and now we are 23
  • lane br... JUST MA... 2013/04/23 19:46:49
    lane bryant
    +1
    How did you do it ? I've always wanted love like that bc I'm searchin hard to find the girl an I really believe its the girl I'm with now.
  • lion 2009/11/06 20:16:51
  • Russ 2009/11/03 19:55:19
    yes!:) ( explain )
    Russ
    +1
    At a young age your just learning about what love is. To you, at the time, it feels real, so it is. Later on in life, you will learn the difference between infatuation, lust and true love - this just comes with experience.
  • BeeBop 2009/11/01 00:19:34
    no. :( ( explain )
    BeeBop
    Teen love is bullshit. You have a whole life to meet your true love why pretend you love someone you met in junior high or highschool?
  • Taylor:) BeeBop 2009/11/03 13:50:17
    Taylor:)
    +1
    have you ever been in love?
  • BeeBop Taylor:) 2009/11/03 20:07:21
    BeeBop
    I thought I was. turns out I was too young
  • aishwar... BeeBop 2012/09/25 11:41:24
    aishwarya.upreti
    +1
    Love is not something you feel whenever you want,it happens when it has to and it's the most beautiful time of one's life,so if you haven't fallen in your teen year in love,doesn't mean others can't.
  • 12love BeeBop 2014/12/07 22:53:46
    12love
    +1
    i was 11 when stared dateing and i am still with the same guy he loves me for how i am and i can be a little mean
  • sweet girl -95 2009/10/25 20:03:52
    yes!:) ( explain )
    sweet girl -95
    +1
    you can there is no doubt about that you can fall in and out of love easily age is just a number..
  • Vic~*PHAET*~ 2009/10/24 01:33:07
    yes!:) ( explain )
    Vic~*PHAET*~
    +2
    Love doesn't discriminate against age, race, or anything of the sort, so I certainly can't see why someone in their teens couldn't fall for someone.

I've been in love, and I'm 16. The only thing is a person can't think that their first strong feelings are love - there's a difference between lust and love.
  • G-TOWN MURDER 2009/10/20 22:51:52 (edited)
    yes!:) ( explain )
    G-TOWN MURDER
    +3
    yes i wnt to marry her cuz i love her wuld die 4 her and do anthying 4 her i need her in my life she the reason i live and wnt to live but i kno she doesnt love me but oh well and ppl make fun of me cuz of that and i need her and i wnt her and im 12
  • Taylor:) G-TOWN ... 2009/11/03 13:51:03
    Taylor:)
    +1
    awee. so you are a boy?
    you seemm sweet:)

2015/03/27 13:30:49