Do You Think Rich People Have More Fun Than Poor People?

HAHAJKDOTCOM 2012/07/20 22:00:00
Rich people do awful things to have fun.

HAHAJK.COM reports:
The least cool thing anybody could ever do ever is become a rich white person. How do I know this? Well... I was born one and my 17 years of exposure to the world of annoying millionaires has given me a unique insight into the hobbies of the vapid and listless.
rich people

Read More: http://hahajk.com/lifestyle/3-horrible-things-rich...

• Andy 2012/07/20 21:39:56
    No, fun is universal!
    Andy
    +7
    As a kid...we had fun creating and playing with simple things... VERY LITTLE MONEY involved. Money buys a moment, not happiness

• Syn-Knytemaers 2013/03/30 21:21:41
    Yes, money buys fun!
    Syn-Knytemaers
    I'm an pessimist person and my life is more fun with some capabilities to do things and it most of the time it required one thing: money.
  • Snow White's Poison 2012/08/11 17:18:24 (edited)
    No, fun is universal!
    Snow White's Poison
    How us "poor" people have fun :)

rope swing over river
  • Lydia Barber 2012/08/01 16:23:46
    Yes, money buys fun!
    Lydia Barber
    Of course you can have fun without being rich, but the most fun things for me are vacation and having a little extra money to spend here and there without worrying. My family is certainly not rich, but we are very well of and can go on vacations and spend money on fun. Also, you cant just generalize rich people because it all depends on the person, how they make their money, how they act, and how they spend it.
  • JanHopkins 2012/07/27 13:12:10
    No, fun is universal!
    JanHopkins
    It puzzles me why the rich have to spend so much money to have fun. My family can create fun out of the most mundane things. I remember when mom had a "girls" party for a few of my friends and me. We used paper plates, crepe paper and elmers glue to make party hats. We had milk and cookies with a tiny tea set. It wasn't much, but we all had fun. When I had kids we used to have witches tea in October. I hauled out my antique black cat tea set and threw a spooky tea party for the kids. When no one in the neighborhood could afford to send their girls into town for the girl scouts I had the kids meet at my 750 square foot house to do projects. I bought all the supplies at rummage sales. The kids still remember it. As for adult fun, there is always a project in the works at my home. No need to go out much. The fun starts right here.
  • Veritas 2012/07/26 03:33:11
    Yes, money buys fun!
    Veritas
    I think if you're not worrying about paying the rent (hello . . . live in NYC!) then you can cut lose a little. Sometimes the Legend Of The Rent Is Way Past Due! Quote from Jack Black in School of Rock! He did manage to have fun though!

• Raphy 2012/07/26 03:07:36
    No, fun is universal!
    Raphy
    If your envying the rich, you might not have any fun. I'm going to enjoy myself no matter what
  • john busa 2012/07/25 23:01:24
    Yes, money buys fun!
    john busa
    Cmon.
  • Jack 2012/07/25 21:19:14
    No, fun is universal!
    Jack
    I've travelled extensively, served my country, known beautiful women, always eaten well, had access to as many films, books, and as much music as I could have wished for, and spent much of my life laughing hard; yet I was born working class, and I've never been wealthy.
    Plus, I've taken many of the hard knocks that people born into wealth don't come across, which has hopefully made me a more well-rounded person.
  • katie 2012/07/25 20:43:49
    No, fun is universal!
    katie
    Some of the best times I've ever had included no money at all.
  • bags the Indigenous Guru 2012/07/25 19:10:33
    No, fun is universal!
    bags the Indigenous Guru
    +2
    Lots of well-off do the same stuff us po' folk do. We target shoot, swim, fish, hunt, trail ride, snowmobile, go to movies and/or amusement parks. Fun is...well, FUN!
  • elptrek P.H.A.E.T.'s wizard 2012/07/25 19:07:13
    Yes, money buys fun!
    elptrek P.H.A.E.T.'s wizard
    +1
    Not quite the same, but on a plaque hanging on the wall, where I used to work; "Money can't buy you love, but it can rent some first class affection.
  • maddy 2012/07/25 18:50:07
    Yes, money buys fun!
    maddy
    i wish i was rich
  • Jack's Pearl 2012/07/25 18:23:30
    No, fun is universal!
    Jack's Pearl
    +2
    You can have all the money in the world and be able to do lots of things, but you can be miserable all the same. It's your state of mind that matters most. That is where happiness lies.
  • Ben 2012/07/25 18:19:05
    Yes, money buys fun!
    Ben
    +1
    You can have a lot more fun when you aren't struggling to pay bills or worrying if you're going to be evicted. Money may not buy happiness, but it sure is better to have it.
  • USAF Vet 2012/07/25 17:32:22
    Yes, money buys fun!
    USAF Vet
    Yes, money buys fun..and when rich prople are miserable, they suffer...in comfort.
  • bags th... USAF Vet 2012/07/25 19:12:01
    bags the Indigenous Guru
    +1
    Dude, misery is misery...on granite floor or soft fluffy feather bed.....misery is misery.
  • USAF Vet bags th... 2012/07/26 09:59:34 (edited)
    USAF Vet
    +1
    Well you convinced me, rich people are all miserable; only po folks have fun.
  • bags th... USAF Vet 2012/07/26 12:59:57
    bags the Indigenous Guru
    In some ways, Vet.....that's true.
  • politicalsoldier 2012/07/25 14:47:12
    No, fun is universal!
    politicalsoldier
    +1
    I almost said yes, but I don't know. I know people all over the social-economic spectrum and some of the guys I know with the most bucks run a business and are always working, always stressed and don't seem to have a lot of fun other than taking the family somewhere for one week every year. And some of the people I know that are lower-middle-class and working-class seem to have a lot of fun.

I've tried to find some balance, I run my own business and could probably make more, but I try to balance it with family. On my death bed I want to remember the time spent with my kids, not how much time I spent in my office or with clients.
  • Charles Braley 2012/07/25 14:29:59
    No, fun is universal!
    Charles Braley
    +1
    Although I'd wager a safe bet that we down in the trenches of wages - $30,000/yr, give or take a few 1k's, have MORE time for "FUN" .......... Than someone at the upper end of the food chain! :)
  • Constantine 2012/07/25 13:23:37
    Yes, money buys fun!
    Constantine
    My answer is yes. Money buys fun, but by having money you lose appreciation for that fun. Thus losing that fun.
  • bettyboop 2012/07/25 11:46:10
    Yes, money buys fun!
    bettyboop
    +1
    Money buys trips to Disney World, deep sea fishing trips, property where you can raise animals if you want and so on. Hell you don't have to hang out with other rich people. I cannot feel sorry for someone being born rich sorry. When your grown and on your own do something good with your money if your parents give you any and go visit interesting places. Do you not understand how lucky you are? Hell you could of been born in a 3rd world country where you go to bed at night hungry and your stomach is bloated from malnutrition.
  • Christopher Kirchen 2012/07/25 11:28:37
    No, fun is universal!
    Christopher Kirchen
    +1
    They just have different kinds of fun; having been on both sides of the fence, I know.
  • Tastentier 2012/07/25 11:10:29 (edited)
    Yes, money buys fun!
    Tastentier
    Yes, but not because money buys fun. Social status buys fun. Being surrounded by admirers and servants, and not having to kowtow to superiors and customers, buys fun. Being stress-free, able to live healthy, and not having to worry about the future buys fun. And of course having lots of reproductive opportunities buys fun, which is what wealth and social status is all about in the end.
  • Joe 2012/07/25 06:50:28
  • Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA 2012/07/25 04:42:54
    No, fun is universal!
    Lawnmowerman~PWCM~JLA
    ...but they certainly have plenty of free time to try.
  • Flamingolady 2012/07/25 03:05:04
    No, fun is universal!
    Flamingolady
    +1
    But, I wouldn't know if the rich have more fun. I would, however like to find out first hand. Anyone know how I can get rich????
  • Jarod Kochman 2012/07/25 02:51:58
  • Charles... Jarod K... 2012/07/25 14:35:49
    Charles Braley
    That's just it Jarod ........ some people think, that because Joe Blow from the Windy City makes $20mil/yr + benies - he/she can afford to take a vacation or trip anytime they want. When the complete opposite is tru!
  • Dodgerfan 2012/07/25 02:06:37
    No, fun is universal!
    Dodgerfan
    A family I knew when I was growing up was large and poor and they were the happiest I have ever known in 62+ years.
  • Rob 2012/07/24 23:19:53
    No, fun is universal!
    Rob
    The rich have their own troubles that the middle class and poor don't have to deal with. In the end, the net happiness for every financial class is about equal.
  • Twinkle 2012/07/24 22:33:10
    No, fun is universal!
    Twinkle
    +1
    But rich people get to have more money and get to buy more stuff that sounds nice.
    money gif
  • taylordoesntdeserve 2012/07/24 22:02:43
    No, fun is universal!
    taylordoesntdeserve
    +1
    I dislike that kid that wrote the blog.
    He has such a distaste for wealthy living, but its a hell of a lot better than how most of the world lives. I have a feeling he takes for granted many things and opportunities he had. Mainly, his education. Dropped out of highschool and no college. Think of how many people would die for the opportunity to get a highschool diploma.
  • ~HopelessRomanticM17~ 2012/07/24 21:26:46
    No, fun is universal!
    ~HopelessRomanticM17~
    I would say that middle class people have more fun than the rich upper class people. Rich people just seem so uptight.
  • retrograve 2012/07/24 20:59:20
    No, fun is universal!
    retrograve
    True fun is universal but I think I could have loads more if I was rich.
  • Sherlock Dog BL - a Gazillion 2012/07/24 20:25:04
  • Kyle 2012/07/24 20:18:37
    Yes, money buys fun!
    Kyle
    they always do
  • Antone KingSmith 2012/07/24 20:16:37
    No, fun is universal!
    Antone KingSmith
    I had more fun with a basketball than with a PlayStation 3
  • TopShelf® (oyo) 2012/07/24 19:52:09
    Yes, money buys fun!
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    +1
    i can talk my way into sex with decent
    looking women.rich dudes don't have to say
    a word and can bed three at a time.
    japan
  • PandahSixx TopShel... 2012/07/25 10:11:03

2014/09/19 07:57:38