Do you think I could sue Stephanie Meyer if:

Erica 2010/07/14 13:55:07
Related Topics: cheese, House
I was reading her book and got so into that I didn't notice my child get into the markers and color all over the house.. or something similar to that. [This thought came to me this morning while putting cream cheese on my bagel.. My roommate was in her room reading and I heard her yell at her kid..] Or even a burglar suing the homeowners because he hurt himself as he was breaking in.. or how homeowners can be responsible for kids in your yard even though you are telling them to leave.. things like this..

• No, we need to stop digging for reasons to sue!
    Lady Jules ♥♥ in Lestat I trust ♥♥
    +2
    Although I did look into if I could sue her for wasting my time with that crappy book.

Seriously if vampires can't sue her for defamation of character then no one has a chance

• ♥Carebear♥ 2010/07/14 15:23:52
    No, we need to stop digging for reasons to sue!
    ♥Carebear♥
    ppl sue for some really stupid stuff
  • $treEt_$m@Rt 2010/07/14 14:04:20
    Yes, of course!
    $treEt_$m@Rt
    =)
    Lady Jules ♥♥ in Lestat I trust ♥♥
    +2

2014/10/20 21:20:43