Do you support same sex marriage?

JesusIsMyGod 2012/06/20 03:17:35
Yes.
No.
I support same sex marriage and I believe that God honors any Christ centered marriage. Yes, yes, yes, you can be gay or bisexual and a Christian at the same time. If you do not believe me, will you believe the website full of proof that I have provided?

Read More: http://www.gaychristian101.com/

• KoAm 2012/06/20 08:41:37
    No.
    KoAm
    +13
    >>>I support same sex marriage and I believe that God honors any Christ centered marriage. <<<

That is easily the most contradictory thing I've ever read on here. No joke.

It's bad enough that gays are hijacking the heterosexual institution of marriage to suit their "alternative lifestyle."

But it's even worse when people hijack the concept of "Christ-centeredness" and try to attach it to the insane idea of two men or two women getting "married."

In years past, Christianity was hijacked by people who waged the Inquisitions and the Crusades. Now, it's being hijacked by people in order to justify immorality.

What a twisted world this is sometimes.

2014/10/25 03:36:00