Do you pee in the pool/lake/water park?

Christine 2009/11/20 22:13:14
Because I do. And yesterday I had a revelation watching a South Park episode called "Pee."
And the revelation is: a LOT of people pee while at the water park or in other swimming areas. And I realized "Holy shit that is really gross. Because EVERYONE does this!"
(not everyone but just saying) But yeah. I realized this is really gross. But it's not like you're going to stop what you're doing, Walk five miles to find a bathroom when you can just pee right where you are!? I mean seriously. Yeah. Its pretty gross but still.

And when you're swimming in the pool. It's sort of a hassle for you to get out, dry yourself down, and then go pee JUST to get back in the water again! I mean peeing in the pool is a little more unacceptable but still!
So do you pee at the water park or in the pool?

• phoenix.ovid 2009/11/20 23:22:36 (edited)
    Yup. I do.
    phoenix.ovid
    +3
    Once, when I was a kid my dad asked me how come I was home so early and I told him they kicked me out of the public swimming pool for peeing in it. My dad said that everyone pees in the pool and I told him yeah, that's what I told them, but they said it was cause I was standing on the side of it.

But seriously. I'm a printer and I used to print a book for some Naturalist healers called, "Urine Therapy". check this out: "For almost the entire course of the 20th century, unknown to the public, doctors and medical researchers have been proving in both laboratory and clinical testing that our own urine is an enormous source of vital nutrients, vitamins, hormones, enzymes and critical antibodies that cannot be duplicated or derived from any other source. They use urine for healing cancer, heart disease, allergies, auto-immune diseases, diabetes, asthma, infertility, infections, wounds and on and on -- yet we're taught that urine is a toxic waste product. This discrepancy between the medical truth and the public information regarding urine is ludicrous."

So, who's up for a Golden Shower?

• MOMO 2014/06/26 20:44:25
    Yup. I do.
    MOMO
    It feels great! LOL
  • camille 2011/09/10 12:11:04
  • MOMO camille 2014/06/28 23:58:44
    MOMO
    +1
    Have you ever tried peeing in a pool?
  • hotstuff 2010/11/03 17:40:53 (edited)
    Yup. I do.
    hotstuff
    yes i do but i wonder who wants to take off their swimsuit to pee being a girl just makes it more complicated i just take off the bottom and pee and just pee through the suit i love peeing in the pool it feel so good especially when you are flirting you pee on the boy and swim away. when there is not much ppl you just take off the panty and pee in the pool like your wlaking down broadway
  • Emma 2009/12/06 23:32:59
    Yup. I do.
    Emma
    yep
  • crasherpro 2009/11/24 17:05:15
    Other
    crasherpro
    MAYBE....ONCE....TWICE??
  • POTTERRULEZ 2009/11/22 09:03:23
    Other
    POTTERRULEZ
    i get the feeling, but i dont really do it.
  • Schramm Kahee Russell The D... 2009/11/22 01:20:55
    .......yeah. I do sometimes....
    Schramm Kahee Russell The Dream Weaver!
    In a public swimming pool, hell no! In a lake, I have before. But I don't swim at the lake anymore...
  • Reneetje ~ Just look at my ... 2009/11/21 19:54:30
    .......yeah. I do sometimes....
    Reneetje ~ Just look at my face, these tears ain't drying.
    +1
    but i feel less awkward when i'm in the sea. coz fishies pee too
  • NachoChuckySpaceMoney 2009/11/21 18:38:09
    .......yeah. I do sometimes....
    NachoChuckySpaceMoney
    ONLY wen Im at the Beach!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • magisterchief 2009/11/21 06:11:24
    Other
    magisterchief
    i pee out my window, but only when its warm out.
  • erdo sero 2009/11/21 04:41:34
    Other
    erdo sero
    I have done it twice in the Delaware River.
  • jerrbear 2009/11/21 04:04:07
    Other
    jerrbear
    Thats why i won't swim in a pool!
  • missytheawseome 2009/11/20 23:56:53
    .......yeah. I do sometimes....
    missytheawseome
    +1
    uh no coment..........................
  • Sarah BN-0 2009/11/20 23:37:52
    .......yeah. I do sometimes....
    Sarah BN-0
    clohrene kills the bacteria
  • Dave Th... Sarah BN-0 2012/04/29 18:23:48
    Dave The Canuck
    Fresh urine doesn't have bacteria anyway.
    Yup. I do.
    phoenix.ovid
    +3

So, who's up for a Golden Shower?
  • two tho... phoenix... 2009/11/21 00:11:23
    two thousand and ten dreams
    +2
    woah.
    I'm not sure I can handle the truth.
  • Dave Th... phoenix... 2012/04/29 18:28:23
    Dave The Canuck
    That's interesting, but no Golden Shower for me.
  • LarrySt... phoenix... 2012/07/18 04:00:08
    LarryStylinson
    So that crazy woman on my strange addiction was right?! I'm still not drinking my urine I prefer Vitamin Water.
  • Hlmy 2009/11/20 23:02:22
    Ew! No that's disgusting!
    Hlmy
    +1
    never , its horrible .
    but if u like it i will come and do it into your pool :):):)
  • Christine Hlmy 2009/11/20 23:07:16
    Christine
    I don't have a pool, lol. And I don't think i would care that much even if I did have a pool.
  • Hlmy Christine 2009/11/20 23:28:15 (edited)
    Hlmy
    as u like :)
    i wanted to do u a favor :) but u dont want it
    then i will do it in my bathroom now :)
  • hotstuff Hlmy 2010/11/03 17:42:28 (edited)
    hotstuff
    +3
    never leaked abit into a pool?
  • Widoe 2009/11/20 22:53:01
    .......yeah. I do sometimes....
    Widoe
    +1
    In a pool or the waterpark? Are you KIDDING ME? A river however, that's another story. Fast moving current, rarely are there tens or hundreds of people around. Lakes pretty much the same situation.

Have some consideration for the other people in the pool/waterpark. I really don't want to be swimming around in someone else's pee. And seriously, the bathroom isn't more than a short walk away.
  • hotstuff Widoe 2010/11/03 18:14:19
    hotstuff
    +3
    not when you have to take os your suit then pee if i had to do that i would just pee wherever i am .you also have to wait at washrooms.
  • Brosia 2009/11/20 22:49:23
    Yup. I do.
    Brosia
    And there is nothing wrong with that.
  • hotstuff Brosia 2010/11/03 17:43:04
    hotstuff
    +3
    that rite
  • Angelique ~ Pfffft! ;)~ 2009/11/20 22:36:51
    Other
    Angelique ~ Pfffft!  ;)~
    +1
    I don't but I have fun pulling one of the kiddies close and hugging him or her in the pool and then saying, "Thanks! I had to pee and wanted to spread the warmth>" Hahahaha!
  • MOMO Angeliq... 2014/06/29 00:02:10
  • Nick~believe ^MOTOOP^ 2009/11/20 22:35:53
    Ew! No that's disgusting!
    Nick~believe ^MOTOOP^
    I have done in a lake or river, but not in a pool. (I've never actually been in a water park) Moving water that has water run-off and streams feeding into it (and where, after all, the fish also pee) has the water exchanged. Also, fewer people (I think) swim in places like that. But in public or private pools, there are more people per square inch, and the water isn't exchanged as frequently. It also isn't well enough purified. As a cousin of mine says, 'I don't swim in your toilet...'
  • RamblingVoices. 2009/11/20 22:31:05
    Yup. I do.
    RamblingVoices.
  • The Poisoned Cherry 2009/11/20 22:16:35
    Ew! No that's disgusting!
    The Poisoned Cherry
    i did it once actually. in the kitty pool wen i was like 6.
  • kevracer 2009/11/20 22:15:17
    Yup. I do.
    kevracer
  • Damon kevracer 2011/05/24 02:24:26
    Damon
    +1
    Peeing in the pool is fun....we have a pool...my wife does it all the time.....she will hold it just so she can pee in the pool......she gets out the water squats over the pool where i am...and pees in the water around me so I can feel it....she loves it....she will drink a whole r liter bottle of water 3hours before we get in the pool just so she can pee in it......she is 32

2014/11/20 23:18:07