DO YOU KNOW THE 3 Secrets to Never Getting Sick Again. DO YOU THINK YOU WILL GET THE FLU THIS WINTER?

BIG BAD JOHN R. 2012/09/11 14:22:54
Yes, I sure do.
No, no way.

Coughing, sneezing and sore throats — the cold and flu season is here.

Up to 20% of the U.S. population will suffer from the flu this year, as many as 200,000 people will be hospitalized, and 36,000 people will die from flu-related complications.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that those with weakened immunity function, specifically children and the elderly, get a flu shot.

But, just how safe are your flu shots?

Many doctors are now warning their patients against flu vaccines because they contain mercury, a brain toxin, which can lead to neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

Joel Fuhrman, M.D., is a board-certified family physician and nutritional researcher who specializes in preventing and reversing disease.

He says he has discovered how to double, even triple, the protective power of the immune system by boosting it naturally, meaning no drugs and especially no flu shots.

Dr. Fuhrman is currently hosting the popular PBS program “The Immunity Solution” and authored the best-selling book Super Immunity.

In his book, Dr. Fuhrman reveals the 3 secrets to never getting sick again, and the simple things people can do to shield their bodies from disease. Click here to get Dr. Fuhrman’s book ‘Super Immunity.’

Dr. Fuhrman says by following his advice a person can supercharge their immune system to the point where it actually denies infection.

The 3 powerful secrets to never getting sick again, revealed in Super Immunity, are intended to show people how they can train their body’s immune system to ward off colds, coughs, congestion, sore throats, fever, infections, the flu — even cancer.

Dr. Fuhrman says when his patients began implementing his 3 secrets to never getting sick into their lifestyle, the health results were extraordinary.

“It is possible to hardly ever get sick, and boosting your body’s defenses to the level of super immunity can save your life.”

• metalmania17 2012/09/12 11:58:56
    Yes, I sure do.
    metalmania17
    Garlic, Onions and Honey
  • **StarzAbove** 2012/09/12 02:18:06
    **StarzAbove**
    I was very fortunate, I didn't have the flu or a cold last year. I always get a flue shot, that might be the reason.
  • sickofpolitics 2012/09/11 15:40:51
    No, no way.
    sickofpolitics
    +1
    I won't get the flu shot either!!!
  • darwolf 2012/09/11 15:15:36
    No, no way.
    darwolf
    +1
    I hardly ever get the flu. Last time i had the flu was back in 2000.
  • Amy Price 2012/09/11 15:12:15
    Yes, I sure do.
    Amy Price
    I always get the flu in winter. It's real cold here and we often get snow and ice and I'm often out in it a lot because I love it. That makes me a prime target for certain things like cold and flu.
  • Ron Hanforth 2012/09/11 15:10:17
    Ron Hanforth
    Is this a question or an infomercial for the book?
    No, no way.
    no

2014/09/18 17:53:53