Do you is in favor of abortion ?

Jlmpatro 2013/03/12 07:11:39
Related Topics: Abortion

• AussieScoob 2015/03/15 08:29:40
    AussieScoob
    Pro Choice.
  • Bronar 2015/03/13 12:52:57
    Bronar
    but I am in favor of the practice being legal.
  • Sam Rapture-Sumner 2015/03/13 05:36:22
    Sam Rapture-Sumner
    Grammar error: Are you in favour of abortions?
  • NWDan 2015/03/13 05:09:11
    NWDan
    "Do you is?" Really?
    And I'm not saying "Really?" as in, "are you really an illiterate idiot?"
    I'm saying it as in, "are you really so lazy that you won't take three seconds to proof read what you're sending off into the world?"
  • Feriin 2015/03/13 04:24:59
    Feriin
    +1
    It's murder, all people involved in it are murderers, and should be put on trial as any other murderer.
  • Sailor Dale 2015/03/13 04:10:31
    Sailor Dale
    We have murdered almost 58 Million babies in America since 1973!
    That is almost TEN TIMES the number of people killed in the Holocaust in WW2
  • Yes
    Sofia☆Come Along, Pond♫Boo-Yah!
    I am pro-choice. I don't see myself having one, but I won't force other women to stay pregnant. Everyone has their own reasons, and if the person is consciously capable of making the decision, I'm no one to force my choices on them.
  • Thomas 2015/03/13 03:53:39
    Thomas
    Abortion is the least logical choice. The United States loses half of all pregnancies to abortion. Millions of fertally challenged couples lose their chance to be parents due to the selfish women who use their reproductive organs irresponsibly.
  • Boris Badinov 2015/03/13 03:48:02
    Boris Badinov
    +1
    Right to Life..... right to life
  • TuringsChild 2015/03/13 03:44:39
    TuringsChild
    Do you is speaking English as a 3rd or 4th language?
  • PBUTTERBOY77 2015/03/13 03:41:59
    PBUTTERBOY77
  • Jason - CoG 2015/03/13 03:36:30
    Jason - CoG
    +1
    unalterably pro-life
  • John Galt jr or Ron/jon 2013/03/18 01:09:08
    John Galt jr or Ron/jon
    +2
    I have to admit I have thought about what my life would be like , if my mom had made an abortion of me, it's seems better to me that she didn't. I guess the best place to start would be to examine my own feelings on the issue. The first question is "Do I have the right to have an opinion on this subject?" What we are talking about is a procedure between a woman and a doctor. I will say I have reservations about any doctor, who is willing to perform these procedures. To those who specialize in it try reading your hippocratic oath again. Logic tells me, as an individual, that I have no say and therefore no opinion is necessary.

There was this picture on the cover of Life magazine, that the radical side of the pro-lifers wants to use as their new poster child. This picture I have an opinion about! The picture appears to be a baby reaching out of it's mother's womb. They say this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that fetuses are people. Well guess what we already knew that. The real abortion question is whether or not it's murder to kill a fetus. This picture, if you read the story was posed, the doctor removed the little arm to make a photo opt! Here in lies the real story behind this picture. Who do these doctors think they are? Operations on fetuses, offends me as much, if no...

There was this picture on the cover of Life magazine, that the radical side of the pro-lifers wants to use as their new poster child. This picture I have an opinion about! The picture appears to be a baby reaching out of it's mother's womb. They say this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that fetuses are people. Well guess what we already knew that. The real abortion question is whether or not it's murder to kill a fetus. This picture, if you read the story was posed, the doctor removed the little arm to make a photo opt! Here in lies the real story behind this picture. Who do these doctors think they are? Operations on fetuses, offends me as much, if not more than abortion. I can not believe, that such an invasive penetration in to the mothers body or the unborn baby's world could be necessary. I can not believe that this child will ever lead a normal life. Of course the Doctors will blame it on the "disease" that they were trying to fix in the first place. This child will likely live a short life full of pain and agony. It's medical expenses will pay for some doctors play toys. Money is what that picture is really about.

However I am not Vulcan, and have other influences, like morality and spirituality. Spiritually I accept all death as the ends to the means. We are all heading for the same imperative. How ever killing I have a problem with. In nature killing is pragmatic, you eat meat, you need to eat, you kill your dinner. The human race however has developed killing into artistic rituals, and devised killing machines, often without meaning or purpose. Guns Knives and bombs, never solved a problem. But I digress...

If I were in the situation where a women was carrying my child I would do everything in my power to protect that child. If said women, wanted to abort this child, I would do everything in my power to convince her to have the child and raise it myself. My spirit tells me it is the right thing to do. My spirit also tells me that if women were being forced to have abortions. That I would certainly take to the streets in outrage.

My real point is the problem has been solved, Roe vrs Wade. Settled, those who would like to kill their offspring can,(up to 14 weeks) and those of us who don't can believe that they and their doctors will burn in hell for all eternity. Seems like a fair compromise to me. I remember a famous spokesperson once said no compromise is a good compromise unless all parties are pissed off at the outcome...

So Abortion is here to stay, it will not go away, laws can't and won't stop it. Now that the question has been settled, what can anti-abortionists do to reduce the number of abortions being preformed?
    Is the ritual extraction of a fetus the problem or is it something else?
    How about condoning safe sex or abstinence?
    How about fighting date rape drugs? How about adopting unwanted children?
    How about supporting RU-486 as the morning after cure?
    How about banning inter-womb surgeries?
    Abortion will go away if the need for it goes away...
  • Keith 2013/03/15 20:49:15
    Keith
    +1
    I is not in favor of abortion.
  • ian.loren 2013/03/13 17:52:30
    ian.loren
    +1
    Seriously...to the dude who wrote this..who taught you grammar??
  • Sofia☆C... ian.loren 2015/03/13 04:01:21
    Sofia☆Come Along, Pond♫Boo-Yah!
    +1
    He's Portuguese. Not everyone has English as their first language.
  • Messenger 2013/03/13 15:11:10
    Messenger
    +1
    I am Pro-Choice, I do not believe that anyone is in favor of abortion. They simply want that as an option if necessary.
  • Tonya 2013/03/13 03:29:26
    Tonya
    +1
    incest or rape- Yes
    means of birth control- No
    late term - No
  • MadMax 2013/03/13 00:21:07
    MadMax
    What?
  • I <3 Nezumi 2013/03/12 22:49:33
    I <3 Nezumi
    +1
    as long as it's a child i don't want that came from a rape.
  • Messenger I <3 Ne... 2013/03/13 15:12:09
    Messenger
    That means you are pro-choice. Not really in favor of abortion.
  • Earthly Resident 2013/03/12 22:10:08
    Earthly Resident
    +3
    I do, and i'm not getting into the same dead end debate for a thousandth frickin' time. its horrible, but abortion is a fact of life, many species deals with these issues, deal with it
  • Katherine 2013/03/12 22:06:48
    Katherine
    +1
    100% against abortion.
  • LayLady 2013/03/12 20:38:24
    LayLady
    +1
    If the mom might die, yeah, but for the sake of getting one because you can't be responsible, no.
    I know there's more to it though, but bottom line, it needs to be an option.
  • MW121 2013/03/12 20:18:19
    MW121
    +2
    I'm all for the choice..
  • roxie 2013/03/12 19:55:06
    roxie
    +2
    Private Medical Decision!
    None of Your Bussiness.
    overpopulation overpopulation
  • Mr.Steve 2013/03/12 17:24:04
  • ☆Snapefangirl☆ 2013/03/12 17:03:48
    ☆Snapefangirl☆
    +1
    While I consider myself "pro-life" I can understand why a girl or woman who became pregnant through rape may consider an abortion. I can also understand that a girl or woman may choose abortion if the pregnancy poses a serious threat to her health or life. I personally have a hard time seeing myself getting an abortion, but that's just me.
  • addie 2013/03/12 16:41:42
    addie
    +1
    Pro-choice although I do think most people should get an abortion, so I am almost just pro abortion. lol
  • Car1u5~PWCM~JLA 2013/03/12 16:36:43
    Car1u5~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    In some cases yes.
  • Masaca 2013/03/12 16:34:40
    Masaca
    +4
    I'm not so much in favor of abortion as I am against the anti-abortionists
  • Smokey 2013/03/12 15:26:19
    Smokey
    +4
    For me and my wife, it's a personal decission that we do not believe in abortion. With that said, I support the current laws we have in our country, and it is NOT up to me to tell someone else what they can do with their bodies.
  • Clay Slayer *Shotgun Guru 2013/03/12 14:55:05
    Clay Slayer *Shotgun Guru
    +2
    What a person does that is LEGAL is none of my damned business..
  • Kaeyah 2013/03/12 14:20:48
    Kaeyah
    +2
    Babies are innocent and they should be able to have the chance to live.
    Even if their mother screwed up, and got herself knocked up.
  • Messenger Kaeyah 2013/03/13 15:14:27
    Messenger
    Women do not get 'knocked up" by herself.
  • Kaeyah Messenger 2013/03/14 13:51:52
    Kaeyah
    +1
    True, but I'm sure you know what I meant.
  • Messenger Kaeyah 2013/03/16 03:15:38
    Messenger
    I am very aware of people who insist that only women are responsible for pregnancy. I find that incredibly sad. There is rarely a marriage that would ever be sustained with out a sexual component to it. To insist that only women are the ones who have a sex drive and the only ones involved in relationships, in not even close to reality.
  • Kaeyah Messenger 2013/03/16 14:24:59
    Kaeyah
    I agree 100%.
    I just worded it wrong.
  • Messenger Kaeyah 2013/03/16 23:23:15
    Messenger
    thanks for the clarification
  • Kaeyah Messenger 2013/03/20 13:10:10
    Kaeyah
    You're welcome :3

2015/04/27 04:07:35