Do you feel you are getting screwed , my fellow Sodaheads??

☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!! 2013/02/21 18:06:21
Yes, Rock I feel I am getting screwed as well!!
No, I am not being screwed!!
Well, I just got back from paying my electric, water, cable and internet bill..I am about as disgusted as I can be..You go to the gas pump, pay for your gas and you feel you are getting raped there..Then you go to the grocery store and have to buy generic products because your favorite name brand product has skyrocketed in price..You get your check and your damn taxes are going up? You got to pay in a failed government system called Social Security and Medicare! Then there is legalized extortion called insurance..You get screwed there as well..You pay more for your insurance premium but get less coverage?? Do you feel you are getting screwed, my fellow Sodaheads??

• Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2013/03/04 02:32:11
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +2
    We know we are. Our family was solid middle class before Obama. Now it's a choice of eat or pay bills. We don't want any handouts, just the money that Commie basturd and his thugs stole from us through over taxation, sky high gas prices and utilities and hyper-inflationary food prices. $5.59 for a 28 ounce jar of peanut butter? $3.19 for a box of crackers? F*cking seriously???
  • deidara.trueart 2013/03/03 21:37:05
  • MsDianna 2013/03/03 20:41:27
    No, I am not being screwed!!
    MsDianna
    no I'm not being screwed!
  • Happy PJ 2013/02/25 14:37:43
    Happy PJ
    +4
    Yes our government has gotten so bad.....was set up for them to work for us, now we work for them!!!
  • me 2013/02/25 03:53:24
    me
    +3
    I lost my health coverage and surprise! new insurance won't cover my pre existing condition.
  • Aqua Su... me 2013/03/04 02:35:31
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +2
    Oh shyt...I wish I knew what to tell you.
  • texasred 2013/02/24 20:16:49
    texasred
    +5
    I don't feel like it... I know I am! And I don't like the perpetrator(s) at all.
  • seadog6608PWCM 2013/02/24 19:29:25
  • Michael McFascist 2013/02/23 22:40:23
    No, I am not being screwed!!
    Michael McFascist
  • debrarae POTL _ PWCM 2013/02/23 18:33:33
    debrarae POTL _ PWCM
    +4
    The difference is, I forced my family to 'prepare' for it. So we should be ok for awhile.
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2013/02/23 18:24:27
  • dave b 2013/02/23 17:36:47
    dave b
    +5
    Rock, I'm right there with you. One thing I do that helps a little is to pay my bills online so I dont have to drive all over town to pay them. And the rest of it? There isnt much we can do about it since our lovely government has done nothing but create "laws" that only serve to make us criminals if we dont play by their rules.
  • ☆astac☆~PWCM 2013/02/23 16:12:56
    ☆astac☆~PWCM
    +6
    That is all the liberals can do, they rape people out of their property and freedoms.
  • lucky 2013/02/23 15:13:49
    lucky
    +5
    and have been for a very long time.
  • Mr.Steve 2013/02/23 14:49:22
  • masondog1 2013/02/23 13:53:50
    masondog1
    +5
    obama said on national TV in 2008, that energy prices would increase. He predicted...no he unilaterally made it TRUE by his policies
  • masondog1 masondog1 2013/02/23 14:02:57
    masondog1
    +3
    Sorry I wasn't done. He opposes anything and everything when it comes to carbon. Well I don't see China, Russia, India and most of the world reducing carbon. But here in the U.S.....well we have been regulating Coal, Gas, Fracking, Vehicle Emissions, Manufacturing Emissions and so on to decrease our emissions. I don't know about where you live, my air is the best it has ever been. Go to China and majority of there people wear white masks. It is so poluted that it is outrageous. there has been CAP and Trade on Coal for 30 years which is why in the 1980's, states like PA, OH, WV and elsewhere...the coal and steel companies went out of business. Well as least one reason. The fact is, there has been CAP and Trade on coal to reduce carbon and other pollutants into the air and in mining and guess what....they did it and obama will not let up on his WAR ON COAL. Most of the counties in PA voted for someone other thant obama, because they want coal to be dominant again along with steel mills to create jobs. WAKE UP AMERICA. We are being screwed...high gas prices since obama became president, high food prices, higher other goods, 2% increase on Social Security which will be used for obamas pet spending, higher healthcare which will be getting worse with obamacare and etc.
  • betz 2013/02/23 11:11:38
    betz
    +6
    It matters not how much one makes in order to feel they are getting screwed. The poor and the welathy are both seeing the rising prices and it is hurting all people at all levels of income.
    Things are not improving for people in everyday life and it is worrisome. The person who doesn't seem to care is this one:
    mean obama
  • ruthannhausman 2013/02/23 10:22:05
    ruthannhausman
    +4
    Every day, indeed I do. But it doesn't just stop at the pump or groceries. My overall anger is from total frustration. And I am talking about frustration watching Obama pour billion$ into his beloved Green Projects, which sounds really nice, environment and all, but the technology is still not to the point where you tie up the investment of your entire economy into it. So he forces Green losers onto us and allows his flunkies (EPA, et al) to throw roadblocks in the way of entrepreneurs and known money-making ventures all in the name of his Happy Planet daydreams.

The sin of all of this is people such as myself are doing our part and not bitching about tightening the belt buckle "for the good of America," even though some of us are on the brink of starvation, while the King sits on top of his ultimate high and continues to spend more and more of our taxpayers' money on yet more Green losers and political paybacks which do nothing to improve the lot of the middle class that he professes to love so very, very much. Poppycock. He doesn't give a damn about you or me. Nary a damn.

Getting screwed? No, more like getting raped.
  • Aqua Su... ruthann... 2013/03/04 02:42:44
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    Raped, that is it exactly and it's hurting our children too. At least some parents are letting their kids know who is responsible for their not getting their teeth cleaned or enough food to eat or even a simple treat like ice cream. This bum and criminal right here- obama wanted for treason
  • Jerimia 2013/02/23 09:13:39
    Jerimia
    +5
    Nah, I don't feel like I'm getting screwed. Screwing is fun and enjoyable. What Obamao is doing to us is NOT fun and it is NOT enjoyable. I think the term you were looking for was RAPE!
  • MarcBerger 2013/02/23 04:37:10
    MarcBerger
    +4
    Yup, and it's only going to get worse as long as ovomit is in office.
  • PBAB 2013/02/23 04:28:40
    PBAB
    +3
    Then you find a product that just maybe for once seems to be worth the precious $$ you spend. But the first time you use it, it breaks. Screwed again!
  • Claybern 2013/02/23 00:15:46
    Claybern
    +4
    The paycheck take home pay is less because of higher taxes and gas is going up. So much for a improving economy.
  • Cat 2013/02/23 00:12:40
    Cat
    +6
    every time the Fed grants another "Quantatative Easing" every dollar in circulation goes down in value. Now we are feeling the result.
  • Kaimeso 2013/02/22 23:22:51
    Kaimeso
    +5
    Wow, there are some things we can agree upon,..
  • EllaBella 2013/02/22 22:53:12
    EllaBella
    +2
    kind of on the fuel for my car, but hey, I'm sure we've seen the last of the snow and ice - time for new bicycle tires. and new bike tires means I spend more time outside, so less on electricity at home (not to mention the fact that I'll wear less clothing and be doing smaller loads of laundry); and new tires means i'll exercise more, so less spent on junk food/fast food;

on the insurance - yes we're all being raped.
  • Lulu's Mom 2013/02/22 22:52:53
    No, I am not being screwed!!
    Lulu's Mom
    +3
    I learned the hard way a long time ago. Never again.
  • Cn2012 2013/02/22 21:06:04
    Cn2012
    +7
    For once Rock, we TOTALLY agree!
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2013/02/22 20:05:54
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +8
    Absolutely, and definitely not enjoying it!
  • Gabriella aka Sybil 2013/02/22 19:12:46
    Gabriella aka Sybil
    +6
    In America filthy politicians throw money at the problem,our money.... ponzi scheme obama
    only 1/5 American children can compete with 27 countries that exceed us in education,now Obama wants to start em young on this failing path age 4 paid for by taxpayers he refuses to reveal the cost."Give me your children I will give you the future" spoken by a Communist DICtator the dumbing down
  • Bastion 2013/02/22 19:11:49
    Bastion
    +6
    Rock, if you're really concerned, you should be on THIS:

reverse citizens united
  • templer003 2013/02/22 19:02:38
    templer003
    +7
    Heck I just don't FEEL like I'am getting screwed I KNOW that I am along with damn near every regular American in this country...and I have had ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it anymore
  • Bastion templer003 2013/02/22 19:16:59 (edited)
  • ☆The Ro... Bastion 2013/02/22 19:19:24
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +5
    The Dummy-craps love Big Oil as well!!
  • Bastion ☆The Ro... 2013/02/22 20:17:15
    Bastion
    +5
    With the Citizen's United decision, AND the further corporate-state question the SCOTUS agreed to look at TODAY, if SOME "Dummy-crats" DIDN'T bend over for Big Oil, there would be no democrats in congress.

The Republicans, however, seem to bend over for Big Oil with a WILL.
  • ☆The Ro... Bastion 2013/02/22 20:20:35
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +5
    I am not a fan of either party so what you say doesn't effect me at all!!
  • Lady Wh... Bastion 2013/02/22 20:11:13
    +5
    AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!
  • templer003 Bastion 2013/02/22 20:53:08
    templer003
    +3
    Corruption on BOTH sides of the isle is at an all time high and I have had it with both of them.....

2014/11/26 09:05:29