Do YOU FEAR, ANOTHER TERRORIST ATTACK ON AMERICA?

BIG BAD JOHN R. 2012/05/08 15:04:01
YES, AMERICA STILL HAS TUNNEL VISION.
NO, AMERICA IS TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS TO PREVENT ANOTHER TERRORIST ATTACK
MAYBE, CAN WE DO MORE!
CIA & The War on Terrorism

"I don't think there's any question that when you get the number one terrorist in the world, that we're a little safer today than we were when he was alive. But I also don't think we ought to kid ourselves that killing Usama Bin Ladin kills al-Qa'ida. Al-Qa'ida still remains a threat, they're still going to try to attack our country, and I think we have to continue to be vigilant and continue the effort to ultimately defeat these guys. We damaged them, but we still have to defeat them."

FBI:

The Americans feel dismayed because they were told that the FBI had known about the attacks even before Sept. 11 and had warned the U.S. leader about them. They must be wondering why no measure had been taken to prevent them from happening. How could they allow American society to be faced with dire consequences on an unprecedented scale? …

Such a situation points to the fact that U.S. society seems to have tunnel vision. It is busy thinking about itself. It has little or no knowledge about the world that lies beyond the United States.

• Kyra 2012/05/08 15:12:28
    Kyra
    +10
    I'm afraid of our government.

• John Galt jr or Ron/jon 2012/06/06 14:21:58 (edited)
    John Galt jr or Ron/jon
    What's to fear?
    I fear the government more..
    http://webstation19.8k.com/te...
  • S. Gompers 2012/05/10 08:47:44
    S. Gompers
    +2
    I refuse to live in fear, and refuse to posts fears for the enemy to enjoy.
  • BIG BAD... S. Gompers 2012/05/10 15:03:39
    BIG BAD JOHN R.
    +1
    Maybe fear was the wrong word to use maybe I should say concern.
    You make a very good point, thank you
  • gary ® 2012/05/09 16:30:57
    YES, AMERICA STILL HAS TUNNEL VISION.
    gary ®
    +1
    $1.5 billion in aid to the muslim brotherhood?... frequent visits to the White House. No big deal, right?
  • S and S 2012/05/09 14:27:24
  • Katfish 2012/05/09 13:05:28
    Katfish
    +5
    Riots and civil war following economic collapse are a much bigger threat.
  • BIG BAD... Katfish 2012/05/09 14:19:49
    BIG BAD JOHN R.
    +2
    I think you may be right about the economic collapse, lets hope we do not have the riots we had during Vietnam war.
  • Katfish BIG BAD... 2012/05/09 17:03:46
    Katfish
    +1
    I fear they will be simular to the Rodney King riots except widespread to every city when the food stamps stop working/buying.
  • David William 2012/05/09 08:43:38
    David William
    +2
    "I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain."
  • 2sly 2012/05/09 08:10:06
    YES, AMERICA STILL HAS TUNNEL VISION.
    2sly
    Acording to the asswipe in chief the war on terror is over. So you bet they will take another shot at the USA cause Obama won't be worried about it.
    NOBAMA2012.
  • Elephant Lord 2012/05/09 02:22:08
    Elephant Lord
    +2
    All the money that's being spent on the War on Terror would be a lot better spent preventing work-place accidents.
  • Gary 2012/05/09 01:14:08
    Gary
    +7
    Last year, more Americans died from dog bites and lightning strikes than terrorism. You are also generally more likely to get killed by bathtubs, vending machines, and diarrhea than by terrorism.

To put my opinion in a better perspective, I suggest you consider the public response had the government announced the "War On Diarrhea". After all, as more people died from diarrhea than from terrorism, it only makes sense that the "War On Diarrhea" should command a commensurately larger expenditure of public funds, say maybe 2 trillion a year. Then of course, given the higher percentage killed, we should launch a 50 trillion dollar "War On Cars". Wait a minute, stop laughing! I'm SERIOUS. I know you say a certain amount of death is inevitable and that it's the human condition. That's not the point. The POINT is that we can't get elected unless we DO SOMETHING.

Voting for Paul will cause that SOMETHING to be Liberty, with a big side order of SERIOUS defense. Not security theater that bankrupts us and enriches the military industrial complex.
  • TheR 2012/05/09 00:59:21 (edited)
    TheR
    +2
    The World will go to War against the USA, for its disregard to the people. The Elite have amassed so much National Debt, they are collapsing. Unemployment is rising. The US is thinking it can rely on it's military arsenals, but the Military is only supported by taxes from a working society. If no working economy, the Military is useless. The US is under the thumb of Israel, and Americans have done nothing to address. The US can't stop Russia, or China, or S. America. They can't win in Iraq, or Afghanistan. The US should end Wars, to assure Economic Revival. National Debt should be declared bankrupt. The Elite created the Debt, not the people. Why are the poor responsible to pay their Debts, and Wars, they always lose? They want the poor to pay for their own personal debts, and debts they never created. This is very unrealistic. America either forgives their debt, or face the conditions of hell.

Repent photo
  • Mrs. V 2012/05/09 00:10:52
    Mrs. V
    +6
    I fear that the man in the White House is wreaking more havoc on the United States than all the terrorists combined possible could.
    A terrorist can not take away your freedom. Obama CAN.
  • katywon 2012/05/08 21:55:26
    katywon
    I believe that the government has done as much as they can. And will do more as necessary. I do not live in fear, never have. My parents and relatives lived in the U.S. but went through many wars along the way. Even in NY and NJ when we went on a senior trip up the Hudson river in June 1943 we were stuck in a subway tunnel with the lights out after somekind of a practice warning. Whats the point of worrying. We just have to be careful and deal with whatever happens.
    YES, AMERICA STILL HAS TUNNEL VISION.
  • katywon Sister ... 2012/05/08 21:58:16
    katywon
    +1
    Maybe Sister. But I do love the song from CATS thats playing over this site. Thanks to who-ever did it.
  • Bozette 2012/05/08 21:06:51
    Bozette
    +7
    I fear our government more than terrorists. The fact is that one is more likely to die by committing suicide or by domestic law enforcement than by a terrorist attack. That doesn't mean one won't happen, but the fear induced by media and the government is over the top.

You are correct that American society is not very knowledgeable of things that occur elsewhere. I do see more and more paying attention to what is happening worldwide though. and many are now looking to foreign media to get the news that is not reported domestically.
  • firebird 2012/05/08 20:40:04 (edited)
    YES, AMERICA STILL HAS TUNNEL VISION.
    firebird
    +1
    Yes, I believe we as a nation are going to be hit again. The terrorists are not finished with us. Its coming..... They did it once successfully and they will not stop there.
    I don't fear it at all but it is something to be mentally and physically prepared for.
  • Walt 2012/05/08 20:40:00
    Walt
    +9
    The biggest threat to America is by far the threat from within, not a threat from overseas. The "terrorist attack" I fear the most is the one that is used as smoke and mirrors to further erode our system of government and the checks and balances system further than it already has been.
  • Bozette Walt 2012/05/08 21:08:27
  • Q 2012/05/08 20:28:11
    Q
    +1
    Am I scared no, but I do feel that they are inevitable on smaller scale eventually since its virtually impossible to prevent a determined lonewolf terrorist attack.

I do feel somewhat less fearful of a repeat of a large scale attack on American soil comparable to the 9-11 attack due of the decimation of Al Qaeda's leadership and the treasure trove of intell we got from the raid on OBL's compound in Pakistan.
  • Kalayaan 001 2012/05/08 19:53:08
    Kalayaan 001
    +6
    Chances of dying by conventional means is still much higher than the risk of dying in a terrorist attack.
    http://reason.com/archives/20...

More Americans have died of car-accidents than terrorist attacks. Shouldn't we fear cars more than terrorists?
  • Jan Haskell 2012/05/08 19:02:53
    YES, AMERICA STILL HAS TUNNEL VISION.
    Jan Haskell
    +2
    I don't live my life in fear, but I do realize that the threat was not extinguished with Bin Ladin. They will not give up.
  • Dub 2012/05/08 17:57:18
    Dub
    +2
    There's always going to be someone somewhere that wants to harm the country. I think that we just have to be ready for when it happens again, but things like the TSA is going too far.
  • Angela 2012/05/08 17:53:27
    Angela
    +2
    I said none of the above because I believe the real terrorists are this administration (and have been since they murdered JFK), who WILL organize some psyop false flag event that will herald in martial law. It will probably be one of these: 1) economic armegeddon, food shortage, chaos, FEMA to the rescue, martial law. 2) false flag psyop alien invasion, chaos, gov't intervention, martial law. 3) false flag psyop false messiah..etc. 4) WW111, etc. 5) megaquake & tsunami, etc. 6) false flag psyop aka Trayvon Martin style, civil war, etc. 7) Sun spot explosion, power grid destroyed, etc.. 8) false flag psyop attack on the O man or his family, etc.. Take your pick, but be assured it will be one of these and IT WILL HAPPEN. Prepare people, the butt you save WILL be your own (and your families too). God bless and protect us..This time NOW up until the election and inauguration is CRUCIAL..PREPARE and a prayer or two wouldn't hurt either!! Don't be deceived..THIS IS HAPPENING NOW!! This commi nazi potus has no desire to leave office..HE WILL do something to assure his reign and then global domination aka NWO. He is NOT stupid, he is NOT worried (if he was would he conintue to flaunt his wild spending and his reticence in answering ANY of the many questions surrounding him?)..C'...
    I said none of the above because I believe the real terrorists are this administration (and have been since they murdered JFK), who WILL organize some psyop false flag event that will herald in martial law. It will probably be one of these: 1) economic armegeddon, food shortage, chaos, FEMA to the rescue, martial law. 2) false flag psyop alien invasion, chaos, gov't intervention, martial law. 3) false flag psyop false messiah..etc. 4) WW111, etc. 5) megaquake & tsunami, etc. 6) false flag psyop aka Trayvon Martin style, civil war, etc. 7) Sun spot explosion, power grid destroyed, etc.. 8) false flag psyop attack on the O man or his family, etc.. Take your pick, but be assured it will be one of these and IT WILL HAPPEN. Prepare people, the butt you save WILL be your own (and your families too). God bless and protect us..This time NOW up until the election and inauguration is CRUCIAL..PREPARE and a prayer or two wouldn't hurt either!! Don't be deceived..THIS IS HAPPENING NOW!! This commi nazi potus has no desire to leave office..HE WILL do something to assure his reign and then global domination aka NWO. He is NOT stupid, he is NOT worried (if he was would he conintue to flaunt his wild spending and his reticence in answering ANY of the many questions surrounding him?)..C'mon dammit wake up, or when you decide to really look with an open and objective mind it WILL be far too late..Check this link for the REAL news Hagmann and Hagmann...Homelandsecurityus dot com. m-f 10 pm to midnight Liberty Broadcasting Network, Utube series as Team K-Nein. If you want the REAL news get it there. Trunews is another excellent source. God bless!!
  • mich52 2012/05/08 17:48:33
  • Veritas 2012/05/08 17:45:19
    Veritas
    +4
    I work across the street from the World Trade Center. Even though there is a constant reminder, I just have to put it out of my head. It's on my "Do Not Dwell On" list. Maybe it's ostrich like, but I have to live here.
  • Bucky 2012/05/08 17:37:06
    YES, AMERICA STILL HAS TUNNEL VISION.
    Bucky
    +5
    If I haven't witnessed it myself, I wouldn't believe it either!

• BIG BAD... Bucky 2012/05/08 19:43:40
    BIG BAD JOHN R.
    +2
    Wow, thanks for sharing, nothing new
  • mrdog 2012/05/08 17:10:26
    MAYBE, CAN WE DO MORE!
    mrdog
    +3
    BAD People still wish to harm America..... bark
    +2
    You can never plug all the holes No manner how hard we try.

If such an attack comes then it will come. But this time if it is proven that is of Islamic origin bye bye Mecca, Bye Bye Tehran, and each capitol of every Islamic nation in the world. PERIOD.

As the saying goes "Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice" look the F**k out.
  • The Black Dagger 2012/05/08 16:41:06
    The Black Dagger
    +1
    Actually, I am more afraid that the UN will attempt to come in and try to take over and govern when ordinary citizens begin killing terrorists left and right as a matter of course because they are tired of terrorists and being afraid.

You can only push people for so long until they get pissed. Right now, thanks to Obama's pandering to known terrorism support groups, the Muslims with their silence and a host of other world leaders trying to impose dictatorial measures against the American people, people are getting extremely pissed.
  • M A 2012/05/08 16:31:26
    M A
    Going to happen, nothing i can do, no reason for me to worry
  • foxhound BN0 2012/05/08 15:53:46
    foxhound BN0
    +1
    No. F&$% a terrorist.
  • irish 2012/05/08 15:27:33
    YES, AMERICA STILL HAS TUNNEL VISION.
    irish
  • jacktown kid 2012/05/08 15:26:35
    jacktown kid
    +1
    Scare to Death
  • Jack's Pearl 2012/05/08 15:25:38
    Jack's Pearl
    +1
    I don't like the thought of it, but I wouldn't say I outright fear it. I pretty much know 911 isn't the last time we will ever be attacked. Such is life. Of course I believe in doing all we can to prevent such things, but ultimately it's unrealistic to think we will ever be completely untouchable.
  • the judgebigdogeagle-~PWCM~JLA 2012/05/08 15:20:24 (edited)
    the judgebigdogeagle-~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    The answer is Yes,some day in this climate,there will be another attack on US.But when it does happend, we got to be prepared to kick ass back quick.

Bush kicked ass when it needed to be done,as soon. Not years later a few weeks later.

Near 11 years later No attacks. Yes Obama finished the job,started by Bush,by finally finding Usama & putting a bullet where it belongs. But to continue No Attacks,go to go after the other guy,Usama's boyfriend,who wants to attack America for the killing.
  • C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT 2012/05/08 15:19:38
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    +3
    Not as long as Obama is on the job, no attacks in 4 years, 4 more to go! Lol

2014/04/24 02:57:07