Do you Expose Truth?

☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/05/05 17:18:43

Anu   sky god and father king of the god

You are being Lied to by Organized Religion , Corporations and Goverment
lied organized religion corporations goverment
Corn Syrup is not natural they put it in our food supply to get us Addicted to thier Products so we keep buying them and consuming them even thou they hurt our body and health We are Addicted to them without realzing we are addicted
nbspconsuming thou hurt body health nbsp addicted nbsp realzing addictednbsp
Do you know how to make a Fairy Garden come in and
For the Sake of ALL Humankind WAKE UP and See the lies that have been Fed to you Expose the Truth let others see the truth
Truth has no propaganda except to those who FEAR Truth

fed nbsp expose truth truthnbsp nbsptruth propaganda nbspexcept fear nbsptruth

• DeeB 2012/05/05 18:57:32
    DeeB
    +3
    I have been trying to wake people up to the lies they have been told for years now. Not an easy task, but I keep trying. Most people do not want to know the truth, life is so much easier when just believing the lies. If they know the truth, then they might have to actually do something about it and that will cut into that football or baseball game. I cannot tell you how many times I have been told " Don't tell me, I don't want to know".! Thus, the reason the country is being taken into the New World Order without as much as a fight!

• Odinsown 2012/05/15 03:39:46
    Odinsown
    i try to
  • Earthly Resident 2012/05/14 23:31:47
    Earthly Resident
    most of my free time is spend collecting facts, and when i deliver accepted facts to a person's opinion that they don't agree with, it's not uncommon for me to be ridiculed for my age, as if somehow that actually has an effect on how much i am capable of understanding

i'll say this, i am an Atheist for a very good reason, the universe has already connected all the dots for us, over time we just need to figure out how they connect.

Pagans and Buddhists are the only religion i've seen that are capable of doing the same, but we all still have so much to learn. nobody has all the answers yet, but that is what science if for
  • Mophead... Earthly... 2012/10/08 22:57:16
    Mopheadmusic2000
    As an atheist, why would you even care about any of this? As an atheist, you don't even have an explanation even for the reason that we are here. As an atheist, what dots do the universe connect for you? I mean, you are a being capable of reason and reflection. Planets, meteors, rocks, and gases have no such capability. So what are they telling you?

You re correct, however, that age does not necessarily indicate one's knowledge. But what FACTS are you gathering? And why are you gathering them? What is your goal? If your goal is simply so that you can be "right" then that's not really a noble venture. Information is what you need, not facts. And they aren't necessarily the same.

As an atheist, I'm guessing that you haven't gathered any facts on your position. Do you believe in God or any god? Of course not or you wouldn't be an atheist. But really, the word "atheist" doesn't mean one who doesn't BELIEVE in a god. "Atheist" (coming from two Greek words) means one who DECLARES that God does not exist. Do you declare that? If so, what "facts" have you gathered to not only say that but to PROVE that? For you to declare that, being the reasonable creature that you are, you KNOW that you HAVE TO know that God doesn't exist. And for you to know THAT, you'd have to know all things. But...

As an atheist, I'm guessing that you haven't gathered any facts on your position. Do you believe in God or any god? Of course not or you wouldn't be an atheist. But really, the word "atheist" doesn't mean one who doesn't BELIEVE in a god. "Atheist" (coming from two Greek words) means one who DECLARES that God does not exist. Do you declare that? If so, what "facts" have you gathered to not only say that but to PROVE that? For you to declare that, being the reasonable creature that you are, you KNOW that you HAVE TO know that God doesn't exist. And for you to know THAT, you'd have to know all things. But you don't know what's going on outside your house, so how can you know what's going on beyond the Universe? The only one who knows all things is God. You'd have to be God to know all things. So, the only person who could declare that God doesn't exist is God and then you see the problem with that.

Now, if you wanted to be an agnostic (which comes from the Greek meaning "not to know") then you could declare that you don't know. But then, that is not in your personal make-up since you do collect facts.

Atheism is your choice but it doesn't harmonize with your apparent quest for knowledge and understanding.

I know that it's easier to deny something out-right, evidence or not, than it is to investigate. However, ignorance and avoidance are not excusable, in this life or the next.

BUT if you really want to find and face the facts, the reality of God's existence and your purpose here and His plan for you is overwhelming to the honest searcher.

What faith is that? What faith has more archaeological, historical, biological, cosmological, and sociological evidence? what faith has more physical and historical evidence evidence that any other belief? What faith puts its declarations to task by prophetic proofs? What faith invites honest inspection? what faith recognizes that you are not perfect and yet does not require it for admission to Heaven?

That faith is Christianity. But don't make the mistake of assumptions. CHURCH (the one near your house or the one near mine) is NOT Christianity. Christ is the center of what is is to be called Christian. As it has been said, "You can't judge a philosophy by the abuses thereof." There are all kinds of churches. There is one Christ. So, don't get hung up by a church or a perceived abuse of it.

If you come to Christ with an honest attempt to find out the truth, you won't be disappointed.

But as an atheist, you really have a theological issue you haven't addressed because you are a self-proclaimed collector of information. This declaration leaves you with no excuse to ignorance.

For further facts for your consideration I would suggest Josh McDowell's Evidence That Demands A Verdict or D James Kennedy's What If Jesus Had Never Been Born or Why I Believe.

By the way, the word "pagan" is not used to refer to a religious group. It is generally used to refer to one who is not a Christian and more broadly, used to refer to one who has no religion. AND, might I add, atheism IS a religion. It cannot prove the non-existence of God therefore it must declare that there is no God by BELIEVING that ther is no God. THAT is a faith.
  • CookiiCutter 2012/05/14 16:27:43
    CookiiCutter
    I will expose anything, if after research and observations, I deem it to be unfit.
  • Yoko 2012/05/06 14:44:02
    Yoko
    Every chance I get…but sadly it doesn’t really help…humans have gotten so moronic… V_V

Blessings to all and,
    May all be well with you ^_^
  • darwolf 2012/05/06 04:27:27
  • Jackal 2012/05/06 04:12:05
    Jackal
    There is no such thing as truth...

Just partial truth...
  • Jack's Pearl 2012/05/06 04:02:05
    Jack's Pearl
    I try but my truth may very well not be someone else's. Much so called "truth" is very relative to ones view on the world. Their perceptions.
  • S123 2012/05/06 02:40:49
  • brination 2012/05/06 02:06:32
  • Chris- Demon of the PHAET 2012/05/06 01:45:31
    Chris- Demon of the PHAET
    +1
    Sometimes. If I come across a post that is factually incorrect I will reply with accurate information and I like when others do that. There is a lot of opinion being passed off as facts on this site and that is not good for any of us.
    +2
    Another batch of great posts. And yes I expose false and misleading lies every chance I get.
  • Amy.[: 2012/05/05 22:39:23
    Amy.[:
    Sometimes
  • Technotrucker_exposingthetruth 2012/05/05 22:22:50
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +2
    Thanks to MSM, D.O.E., Liberals, Progressives, indoctrinating the people of this nation, far too few know what the truth is. The drugs imposed on us, to lower our aggression, shrink our logic centers, lower our birth rates, mutate our offspring, are approved by the very govt that is supposed to protect you from such atrocities.
    We have to realize that this has all been planned, and that those that continue to be sheep and support their own slavery and dependence are not entirely at fault. The chemicals have just invaded their brain stems quicker than some others. They of course will be the first in line for their appointed tasks within the FEMA camps. The rest of us will have to save them, even if they don't realize they need it.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Technot... 2012/05/05 23:05:14
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +2
    and the Republicans and Tea party are no better
  • Technot... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/05/06 00:18:49
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +1
    The Replicons have simply molded themselves to look just enough different to fool people into believing they are a seperate entity from Democrats.
    The TEA Party in fact had an honorable mission. To bring light to the over taxation and ever expanding govt. Since it is a grassroots movement and there were no actual leaders designated, it left the back door and the front door wide open for infiltration from the political wolves to hijack it and reduce it's influence. Those like Rubio,Palin,Bachmann,Brown to name a few, all took full advantage of it's loosely structured foundation. The idealism is still worth striving towards, however weak it's reputation has now become. I tried warning people of this, but as usual, it was a wasted effort.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Technot... 2012/05/06 00:21:38
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +3
    the original tea party had an honorable mission but the new tea party is a bunch of redneck morons

tea party meme tea party meme tea party meme
  • Technot... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/05/06 00:29:17
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    I couldn't attest to their current status, nor the make up of their members, since I was never one of them. Why stop there? The Occupy Wall Street movement is just as ridiculous, uneducated bunch of welfare morons you could ever hope to meet. Fully supported by the Democratic Party.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Technot... 2012/05/06 00:35:15
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    i was yelling at the occupy boston morons and blowing a boat horn at them at 2am for days
  • Technot... ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/05/06 02:32:08
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    Yep. They want that wealthy 1% to keep funding that socialist welfare roll for those that think the govt owes them from cradle to grave.
  • D.C. Willis 2012/05/05 21:47:32
  • PULLLLLLL! 2012/05/05 21:46:59
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... PULLLLLLL! 2012/05/05 23:06:17
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    i got beaten by my priest when i was christian took off his belt and just wacked me

all i said was how come the saints that are in the bible are the same name for Pagan Gods
  • Pat ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/05/06 00:38:41
    I'm sorry that happened to you. My abuse was only mental, verbal and emotional abuse. I still can't let it go and it's been almost 4 years since I left.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Pat 2012/05/06 00:50:02
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    i was raised christian went to religious school but i always challenged it and asked questions and got fewer and fewer answers

then an event in my life that changed me forever
    i was 20 years old and my church with members and priest
    asked me to join them on a hunt
    i thought bargain hunt like yard sale etc

and we drove to salem massachuetts

they drove to a salem public school and got out and everyone started to throw mini bibles at the children
    holding up signs saying they are the children of the Devil
    Rocks with cross tossed at the children

i asked what was going on
    i was told these children were the children of pagan parents
    the sins of the parents shall visit upon the child

my heart sank i could not believe what i was being asked
    i even quoted but jesus said let he who is without sin cast the first stone
    they asked me are you with us or against us

and i made my decision
    i punched my friends and fought them off and shielded the children with my body from the rocks and assaults and defended them
    i was badly injuried broken ribs jaw bruises cuts all over
    they left after the police got called
    later after the police and parents came and took what happened down for a police report

one of the parents of the children thanked me and said what will i do now i said i dont know

she said...

asked me to join them on a hunt

and we drove to salem massachuetts

Rocks with cross tossed at the children

i asked what was going on

and i made my decision
    they left after the police got called

she said what do you know what paganism is
    and from there my eyes were opened what i learned
    the truth
  • Pat ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/05/06 01:19:55
    I think you're my new hero. To protect those children and stand up to your friends and the priest was truly an act of selfless heroism. You were so badly injured too. Did the police press charges? The important thing is that it brought you to Paganism, liberation and truth. I never got to tell them what I really thought of the whole lot of them. I did sit down at the computer and wrote letters to each of them telling them how much they had hurt me, deceived me and treated me like crap. Of course I never sent the letters. I thought it would make me feel better but it didn't. Maybe I'll be able to let it go someday.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Pat 2012/05/06 01:21:51
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    From there I met Alice and Raven from the Temple of Gaia who explained to me and let me ask questions and told me the best way for me to find the answers was to research the Truth so I did and Boy i found out alot

Temple of Gaia even uses my Blogs to help Teach others my Elder Raven says I should really think about writting books
  • Pat ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/05/06 01:24:38
    You should write books. I was going to ask you if you'd written books because you present things so well in your blogs. Even a compilation of your blogs would be good. I'd buy one if you autograph it for me!
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Pat 2012/05/06 01:26:56
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +1
    I am Considering it would be nice to let others see
  • Pat ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/05/06 01:32:25
    I think you should do it! But follow your own instinct. It would be a great way to tell people about your beliefs and Paganism. I'm sure they have a total misconception of it. Good luck!
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Pat 2012/05/06 01:35:30
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    actually Paganism and Wicca and other Pagan Religions are growing Rapidly there is 10 million Pagans and Wiccans in the United states 4 million in Canada and Rising World wide there are over 500 million
    they are estimating in 10 years it will be the 4th largest Religion Tying with Buddhism and Hinduism
  • Pat ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/05/06 01:40:56
    Wow! I had no idea! But I can understand why people would find it appealing. It seems to be a freeing experience that can be shared with others who hold the same beliefs. Very unlike the rigid doctrine and ceremonial rites in the Catholic Church. I had thought about Buddhism but it didn't seem quite right for me.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW... Pat 2012/05/06 02:04:07
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    well there are differant denominations of Buddhism not all of them are like monks most are more like Buddhist Pagans
    they take the philosphey of buddhism and Paganism and incorporate your own spirituality path one that you create for you

see the thing is there is no wrong path
  • Pat ☥☽✪☾DAW... 2012/05/06 02:38:19
    You are a wealth of information. I've told my husband and my daughter that I've been learning about Paganism. My husband didn't seem too disconcerted about it. I've been sending him some of your blogs so he can read up a little. My daughter wasn't surprised at all. She said she knows some Pagans and she wasn't surprised at all that I would be interested. Thanks for being so open and willing to talk to me about this. I have been thinking about it a lot.
  • METALheadMom 2012/05/05 20:22:35
    METALheadMom
    Yes, that's ME. Seriously, that part of my personality is both a blessing and a curse. Nothing rubs me the wrong way more than arrogant ignorant people. Problem is, nothing rubs them the wrong way more than ME slapping them upside the head with a heavy dose of reality. Speaking the truth HERE, gets me blocked 9 times out of 10. THANK YOU for appreciating truth, I wish more people would.
  • PULLLLLLL! METALhe... 2012/05/06 13:36:41
    PULLLLLLL!
    Yep! I have been blocked by a couple of the Pious hypocrites that dont like my opinion on their religion....

I am not saying that what I believe is the truth, and it pisses them off when I point out what they say isnt the truth either.....
  • sockpuppet 2012/05/05 19:48:27
    sockpuppet
    No... I'm all done shouting.
  • DeeB 2012/05/05 18:57:32
    DeeB
    +3
  • Tank 2012/05/05 18:24:17
    Tank
    In answer to the original question, yes.
  • scientologist supreme 2012/05/05 18:20:46
    scientologist supreme
    i expose the truth by bieng naked :P

2014/04/21 09:57:41