Do you ever get "I don't give a damn", attitude?

☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!! 2012/06/25 23:54:00
Yes Rock I do!
No, never do I have those feelings!!
I am having one of those moments right now!! I mean you are concerned about the country but you have lost faith in the political process..I mean how in the hell did we allow these asses to add trillions to our national debt? I am also upset how people are not seeing the full picture..The crap what is going on is more then right vs left, Conservative against Liberal, Democrat vs the GOP or Anti- Paul vs Pro- Paul? Sorry folks but I get those "I don't give a damn" moments often!! I get to think that I am just wasting my time because people just don't get it!! I get tempted to just say the hell with it and delete my damn account!!

• Pele Emerging 2012/06/26 05:45:34
    Yes Rock I do!
    Pele Emerging
    +5
    I am so sick of politicians spouting right against left and left against right, but what they're doing is lining their own pockets and sending our country to hell in a handbasket.

• Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪ 2012/06/29 02:49:54
    Yes Rock I do!
    Kat ♪ ~BTO-t-BCRA-F~ ♪
    Yes, I'm so sick of political BS, I'll get over it, but I'm not even checking idiotic replies to my comments on the questions right now.
  • freebirdie 2012/06/27 22:05:52
    freebirdie
    +1
    CAn't say I never have those feelings, but I remind myself that govt is not my savior and God knows what's going on.
    Try not to get too upset because politics is like a chess game for power. It's always been that way from our founding. The media is in the business of getting your attention and dramatizes every little thing. Take a break from the news for a couple of days--well, after the big news about the HC ruling of course. Otherwise you won't miss much of anything and you can always catch up if you feel the need. Sit and pray, thanking God that we are not having some of the problems like Egypt and Syria et al---way over there. Pray for our volunteer military and thank God there are still those willing to join and fight for us! I'll be praying for ya too! Have a great weekend!
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/06/27 21:41:50
    No, never do I have those feelings!!
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +2
    I'm always willing to fight a good fight against the left.
  • John "By God" American 2012/06/27 16:54:35
    Yes Rock I do!
    John "By God" American
    +2
    All the time. I take some time and read some posts by friends without responding much or take some time away. It recharges me and allows me to put things into perspective. Neocon's, who are worse than progressives because they're liars. They won't have some epiphany and finally understand. They lie to themselves and to others so I just quit engaging them(at least the one's that haven't blocked me yet, lol!), or I'll make my comment then move on because I couldn't possibly care less what they have to say. It may not work for everyone, but it works for me...
  • Bozette 2012/06/27 11:19:54
    Bozette
    +2
    I often get disgusted...disheartened...worn out...wonder if it is worth the effort...yet, a part of me insists it is worth it. When enough of us have nothing left to lose...then, and only then, I believe...there will be a massive outcry, an uprising, a revolution. When people have something to lose, they won't resist, they won't fight, they won't demand...they will do everything they can to hold onto what they have, even if that means submitting to government. The problem is that we do have something to lose, all of us, our Constitution and the protection of our rights...and if we wait until we no longer have it to fight for, it may just be too late.
  • n einka... Bozette 2013/02/23 17:39:40
    n einka lando
    The consequences of believing in and living with an "I really don't give a damn" attitude and system of beliefs are all the troubles pain and suffering you are dealing and living with today.Many people I hear say the same thing you say, are in the terrible suffering life their in solely because, for the past 25 to 35 years of their lives partying drug abuse and blissfully burning every bridge they would ever have see or know held all their love and happiness. now that they're O so close to retirement there's nothing left to say!
  • Bozette n einka... 2014/02/28 08:32:05
    Bozette
    Ah, but I do insist it is worth it...
  • beach bum 2012/06/27 06:45:57
    Yes Rock I do!
    beach bum
  • James 2012/06/27 03:25:25
    Yes Rock I do!
    James
    +3
    everyday
  • rightside 2012/06/26 21:30:27
    rightside
    +2
    When those feelings try to enter, I go to my Source. I go to God. Doesn't matter what goes on in the world, just that I honestly believe that God is always in control.
    I will not fear, I will not be afraid because I stand on the Solid Rock, My God.
    Do not forsake the gathering together of believers. Go to church, hear the Word, be accountable to other Christians, listen to Christian music, Trust God.
  • Maria 2012/06/26 21:16:31
    Yes Rock I do!
    Maria
    +4
    Like today the early-twentieth-century progressives loved to rely on "experts" and use them as an excuse for expanding their power. When progressives brought America the Federal Reserve system. it was so that our banking and financial industries could be regulated by experts. when they brought us increased government interference in the classroom. it was because education experts knew better than parents how best to teach our kids. when they brought us land conservation it was because experts had figured out that we were abusing the land. and when the first waves of the Nanny state began to appear. it was because experts had decided that we are drinking too much {prohibition}, not paying enough taxes {introduction of the progressive income tax}, and spending our money on the wrong things {redistribution through the tax code}.
  • cents-less 2012/06/26 16:44:49
    Yes Rock I do!
    cents-less
    +2
    Especially for questions about celebrities. The one I just saw was asking of Will Smiths kid was too young for a piercing. Big freaking deal.
  • Mr.Steve 2012/06/26 16:18:55
  • Vision of Verve 2012/06/26 16:04:52
  • Christy 2012/06/26 14:10:10
    Yes Rock I do!
    Christy
    +1
    I think everybody that pays attention to politics feels that way sometimes. As I said in response to another question this morning, there's more to life than politics.
  • JanHopkins 2012/06/26 12:26:01
    Yes Rock I do!
    JanHopkins
    +1
    My only comfort is the likelihood that I will be long gone while these dumb kids are still trying to pick up the pieces.
  • Pug For Huck 2012/06/26 10:11:51
    Yes Rock I do!
    Pug For Huck
    +2
    But then I suck it up and realize I have better things to do than feel sorry for myself.
  • ☆The Ro... Pug For... 2012/06/26 23:37:44
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    Not feeling sorry for myself I am just ticked off when good info is being ignored!!
  • Pug For... ☆The Ro... 2012/06/26 23:56:49
    Pug For Huck
    Ah...
  • dvd 2012/06/26 09:07:06
  • Snowman :3 2012/06/26 07:06:24
    Yes Rock I do!
    Snowman :3
    +2
    im always like
    ffgfgfg
  • Chukroast 2012/06/26 06:48:10
    Yes Rock I do!
    Chukroast
    +1
    Usually that feeling comes after a long period of strugglings over a very serious issue.
  • Pele Emerging 2012/06/26 05:45:34
    Yes Rock I do!
    Pele Emerging
    +5
  • carrotcat 2012/06/26 05:43:37
    Yes Rock I do!
    carrotcat
    +2
    I could really care less about politics now
  • Relay 2012/06/26 04:17:31
  • Simeon~thegayliberal 2012/06/26 04:13:47
    Yes Rock I do!
    Simeon~thegayliberal
    +3
    I just get sick of all the NOISE. I'm sick of the propaganda and fear-mongering and polarization and false dichotomies...it's just all just a bunch of pointless noise.
  • Raphy 2012/06/26 03:28:49
    Yes Rock I do!
    Raphy
    +2
    Whoever doesn't, is lying. Something eventually will make you feel that way every once in a while.
  • Flamingolady 2012/06/26 02:55:55
    Yes Rock I do!
    Flamingolady
    +1
    It is a very appalling state our country is in. And this is the way it got there:
  • JohnT 2012/06/26 02:43:05
    Yes Rock I do!
    JohnT
    +1
    I think all of us do. I think there is only 545 people that are ruling our lives and they have managed to screw the pooch pretty bad, There is 310 million of us and it would seem we could get there sorry butts out of there. But our system good or bad has way too many bureaucratic rules in place so we cannot tell them go home were taking things over from here. Both of your parties are hosed and we don't need you anymore so we will be doing some very quick changes.
  • Autumn 2012/06/26 02:40:08
    Yes Rock I do!
    Autumn
    +1
    Eh, I don't really give a damn about this anyway.
  • katywon 2012/06/26 02:27:08
    Yes Rock I do!
    katywon
    +1
    Never give in just try to change things you do not like. Changing world
  • Gregaj7 2012/06/26 02:17:36
    Yes Rock I do!
  • 'Zedd 2012/06/26 02:13:29
  • JustMe 2012/06/26 02:12:02
    Yes Rock I do!
    JustMe
    +2
    we are screwed until we do our constitutional duty of getting rid of that corrupt and unjust government, and i didn't come here for politics, in fact i can't stand the topic
  • mustangluver 2012/06/26 01:52:26
    Yes Rock I do!
    mustangluver
    +4
    Is is frustrating how some cannot see the forest for the trees. There are some dem converts and that's a good thing. But if the BO gets back in, we will be gone with the wind and frankly i do give a damn. There are asswipes everywhere, you can't escape it.
  • Sammi </3 2012/06/26 01:39:30
    Yes Rock I do!
    Sammi </3
    i don't mean to though :P
  • Scooter 2012/06/26 01:35:17
    Yes Rock I do!
    Scooter
    +1
    All the time! Having one now!
  • kfallslady 2012/06/26 01:33:02
    kfallslady
    +2
    I understand your feelings, but I don't give up, I just get tougher!
  • rightside kfallslady 2012/06/26 21:31:54
  • kfallslady rightside 2012/06/27 18:07:42
    kfallslady
    +1
    lol thats a good one Thanks....

2014/11/25 23:21:53