Do you believe teenagers-(13, 14, 15, 16, 17 year olds)- can be in love? Do you believe that at these ages they can find they're first loves?

Kady 2009/07/27 21:52:03
Yes, I believe...
No, and to prove my point is...
Some teenagers can fall in love. the only reason why i listed 13-17 year olds is because at 13 you turn into a teenager. But this is more for 15-17 year olds. That's the age where we really start to get mature. I think its possible. My parents met when they we're Sophmores. Which is what i am. They are still married. 30 years tomorrow.. Anything is possible. Consider the possiblities.

• jason 2009/09/02 19:42:59
    Yes, I believe...
    jason
    +3
    i think teenagers kno wat lov is,it just takes us a while to really realize it wen weve found it,and im in lov im 17,so i say yea teenagers can find lov

• Emma 2013/01/02 21:49:58
    Yes, I believe...
    Emma
    i fell in love when i was 13 and im 23 now and were still together, and yes its possible for teens to fall in love.
  • saleina Emma 2013/02/18 03:28:15
    saleina
    +3
    I believe they can fall in love at the age of 13 because I'm now 14 and I have been in love with the same person for 2 years and we haven't broke up yet I think they have mixed emotions at 13 because they are starting to realize what is actually going on in the world and I just know anything can happen
  • saleina Emma 2013/02/18 03:29:17
    saleina
    +1
  • Damon 2012/07/20 11:12:58
    Yes, I believe...
    Damon
    Love has no age. I am a 14 year old male, who has been in love. We were a long distance couple. She made me happy and i tried everyday to make her happy. It was hard to communicate because I live in Canada, and she live's in the New Mexico. Everytime I heard her voice she made me happy. (Just to clarify, She is 1 year older then me.) I was saving up to go to Washington (Where she would move) and it would take almost a year or two, earning 4-10 dollars a week. But I worked. We split up because of me and my family troubles. She thought she was making me more sad then I was currently. My father was a bad person.. and he has scarred me. The time we broke up was when I came to contact with my dad. I guess I wasn't acting the same. She thought it was her and she left me. We tried to be friends so I could at least hear her beautiful voice, but.. I overreacted when she didn't tell me just two things, I felt like she was ignoring me. I thought she didn't trust me and i called her out on it. It was the worst mistake I have made in the 15 years I have lived. She blocked all communications with me so i have no communication.. 14 year olds can love. I'm trying to get her back because i do love her. Nobody knows what love is. But it's the bond like I have which connects you to a person. But nobody knows. There are 30 year olds who don't know. It depends on how you mature. I matured to fast. But.. I will keep trying.

Love has no age. Anybody can Love. <3
  • britty♥ 2009/09/21 18:09:28
    Yes, I believe...
    britty♥
    +2
    i think that they can be in love i am 17 years old and the love of my life is about to be 14 we have been together for just about a year.... i cant say it's been perfect but i wouldnt give it up for anything... he still has a lot to learn but i understand that he might not be as mature yet but i'm giving him his time,,,, i dont want him to leave me and he doesnt want me to leave him so we have both learned that its ok to break down,, but we are a really strong couple..
  • Kady britty♥ 2009/09/22 23:12:05
    Kady
    Thats amazing
  • jason 2009/09/02 19:42:59
    Yes, I believe...
    jason
    +3
  • Kady jason 2009/09/03 01:01:03
    Kady
    awesome
  • Rebecca 2009/08/30 22:45:03
    Yes, I believe...
    Rebecca
    +2
    i believe that love doesnt have an age,, i understand that alot of teenagers "love each other" when in reality its lust. but when you looked at a relationship from the outside you can tell the difference, when your stuck in the relationship its hard to detrimine. If you are a strong mature teen then chances are you can fall in love and know the differnce, im 15 ive been in a steady relastionship for almost a year. i do love him. and noone can tell me i dont or if anyone else loves someone because noone can feel how they feel about each other. You might can tell,, but you will never know. I think love really depends on the maturity of the person.
  • Kady Rebecca 2009/09/03 01:01:38
    Kady
    Me too
  • Avery22 2009/08/30 02:14:23
    Yes, I believe...
    Avery22
    +3
    Im 16. i know i have found my love. i DO NOT LUST HER. we've been together for 8 months now and every time i look at her i fall in love again. you might think this is somthing that'll pass. i dont care what any of you think about me, becouse i know shes the one, and i still love her more everyday.
  • animastor 2009/08/27 17:19:40 (edited)
    No, and to prove my point is...
    animastor
    +3
    I strongly disagree with the thing that 13 year olds can't love. Everybody's different. Although at 13 you are still exposed to new emotions I'm sure you have the capacity to love... True enough most 13 year old's still are exposed to sex and still laugh when you say the word fart but us more mature 13 adolescents shouldn't be demeaned by those abhorances.

As well who said love is about sex!? Even adults I know think sex is a blessing. Well it's not something you do entirely out of "lust"!

I'm not just protecting my age, my identity, neither my dignity. I'm not even go to excuse "us" 13 year olds... But fact is fact.
  • MoonBunny 2009/07/28 01:47:10
    No, and to prove my point is...
    MoonBunny
    they are too young, and know only Lust. Hormones are flying. crushes and "relationships" at that age are a whole other animal than real relationships when your older and have learned more about everything
  • animastor MoonBunny 2009/08/27 17:25:10
    animastor
    +1
    HAHA! Who are you!? Doctor Phil?
  • MoonBunny animastor 2009/08/27 18:05:08
    MoonBunny
    LOL no, I'm not... Just a lowly artist trying to make her way in the world.
    but what i said is true, and i do believe it.
  • muziclver91393 2009/07/27 23:14:26
    Yes, I believe...
    muziclver91393
    it's possible, just highly unlikely. When you are a teenager you are a different person than who you will be when you're an adult, and so is the other person. It isn't likely that who you both become will still be compatible in the future years. But that's just what i think
  • KittyBug! 2009/07/27 22:02:54
    Yes, I believe...
    KittyBug!
    Well it is possible.
  • QueenBee 2009/07/27 22:02:18
    No, and to prove my point is...
    QueenBee
    i don't have anything to prove my point, but when ur 13 or so (like me), you don't take dating seriously. at all. it's kind of funny, this one time my friend was asked out by like the nerdiest guy in our class, they went to THE MALL. lol, she was like really uncomfortable.
  • The Sane One 2009/07/27 22:01:12
    No, and to prove my point is...
    The Sane One
    +1
    Teenagers are in lust--it's their hyperactive hormones that are talking.

They are not emotionally capable of 'love' at that age.
  • QueenBee The San... 2009/07/27 22:02:49
    QueenBee
    well said!
  • animastor The San... 2009/08/27 17:23:21 (edited)
    animastor
    +3
    And who gave you the right to justify things in the way you see they work best?!

Only perverts lust for "action" at that age or any other.
  • Kady animastor 2009/08/28 00:42:21
    Kady
    Haha true

2014/07/22 07:46:59