Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?

Tara [BHFSD] 2012/07/28 23:36:26

There is much controversy on such topic, mainly because much of this
goes against most, if not all, religions. I acknowledge that many feel this is
nothing more than nonsense. However, I am a medium. I believe to have had more
than my fair share of name calling that ranges from luz (light) to things like
satan's helper. I've also been called mentally insane and incapable and all
this "nonsense" was in my head, which is more than plausible, in fact
that's mainly what clairaudience is (the ability to hear spirits, although it
assumes the sound of your Inner Voice, or mind/ thoughts).

The difference is that I trust my instincts and I trust myself. To me
this is what I am, it's a part of me.

The worst thing one can do is be scared and that is what "bad"
spirits feed of off. Another thing: a spirit will only be what you expect it to
be, it's that whole concept in one of the Dali Lama's practices; Quantum matter
behaves as you expect it to behave, if you don’t expect anything it expects as
it desires.

So by applying that: if you expect a
spirit to be scary with negative energy it will behave so because you are
giving it reason to be such way.

If you expect it to be positive and
“good” it shall return the favor.

With that said, there are many ways to ward off spirits if unwanted. I
am highly educated in the matter, with much experience and although it sounds
cheesy, you can email me at:

taralunavita7@gmail.com

Maybe I could help, because I sure would try my hardest. I don’t judge,
I don’t believe in it and I’m not about to.

Lots of Love and Enlightenment,

Tara Luna

• beach bum 2012/10/13 07:29:35
    Yes..
    beach bum
  • Josie 2012/09/22 23:08:10
    Yes..
    Josie
    +2
    When someone dies, the energy has to go somewhere so I think ghosts do exist in some form.
  • marisa perry 2012/08/12 14:48:27
    Yes..
    marisa perry
    +1
    Yes i do.well not so much ghost.but i do believe in Spirits...Yes they do exist.i've seen/heard things. things were moved.i felt like someone was watching me.i felt a cold presence near me.i could share a few things i have encountered.but it might take to long to type.but yes i believe they do exist.and for ppl who say it's nonsense.well obviously.Never encountered anything like this before.
  • Imran 2012/08/11 19:46:23
    Yes..
    Imran
    +1
    Yes, I have seen and heard ghosts, I don't care what people think, I know what I know and I had one experience which was actually verified by others. So whatever it was in this one case, it was not just in m mind.
  • Angela Chambers 2012/08/11 16:20:41
    Yes..
    Angela Chambers
  • ANGEL of DEATH 2012/08/04 05:09:06
    Yes..
    ANGEL of DEATH
    +1
    Dobt wanna talk about it!
  • miserykills 2012/08/04 04:50:52
    miserykills
    +1
    I think I do but I don't think I want to. I've never seen anything to sway my opinion and I don't think I want to. I guess it's not my choice though lol.
  • Tara [B... miseryk... 2012/08/04 05:13:07
    Tara [BHFSD]
    You guess what isn't your choice? Because anything and everything is your choice. For example, there is this family I know and everybody in it is a medium to some extent except for one. What is the difference with that one? Well, she doesn't like spirits, she doesn't hate them, she just simply doesn't want anything to do with spirits and so she has created this barrier around herself where nothing from the spiritual world can affect her. So even though this runs in her blood, she had the choice to change is and she did. It's all a matter of perspective. :)
  • LoverDearest 2012/08/01 23:39:09
    Yes..
    LoverDearest
    +1
    Energy is not created or destroyed, so it only makes sense
  • artistheweapon 2012/07/30 07:13:37
    Yes..
    artistheweapon
    most of the time. then i open my science book and dont anymore
  • ☽✪☾Goddess~Worshiper☥ 2012/07/29 21:30:23
    Yes..
    ☽✪☾Goddess~Worshiper☥
    +1
    I have seen many Spirits and ghosts. I have felt them as well.
  • marisa ... ☽✪☾Godd... 2012/08/12 14:51:23
    marisa perry
    +1
    Yes i have too.have you ever felt like something or someone was watching you.have you ever seen something/someone move really fast from the corner of your eye? have you ever felt a cold presence near you.? yes yes & yes to all 3 for me! pretty freaky stuff.
  • ☽✪☾Godd... marisa ... 2012/08/12 15:02:23
    ☽✪☾Goddess~Worshiper☥
    Yes yes and no. Not cold, it just gave me chill bumps.
  • william raggett 2012/07/29 11:05:16
    Yes..
    william raggett
    +2
    Always have believed
  • Demoness 2012/07/29 08:45:08
    Yes..
    Demoness
    +1
    I live in a haunted house ..we have a male ghost who taps on back door and has been seen by several ppl walking up the stairs or in the rooms upstairs..and a small slim woman who scurries from kitchen,down hallway and up the stairs and vice versa,we have a black and white ghost cat and a mimic...it imitates ppls voices perfectly and shouts around the house,,,it also imitates mobile phone ringers etc..none of them scare us..we are kinda used to them but they often freak our visitors out!!
  • Tara [B... Demoness 2012/07/29 17:02:03 (edited)
    Tara [BHFSD]
    THAT'S SO COOL! How have you seen them? Is it just you? Can your family see them, too? Or do they show themselves? Occasionally? Or all the time? Are they nice? Have you ever had actual contact with them, personally? Would you ever want to have personal contact with them, or would you rather leave em be? Were you scared of them at first when you moved in or were you there your whole life? How come you're not scared? You're awesome, by the way.. I'm weird. Ahhhh, I'm sorry, I'm asking soo many questions, you really don't have to answer them, but that's just so cool!
  • Demoness Tara [B... 2012/07/30 09:55:05
    Demoness
    +1
    lol..you are not weird hun.,almost everyone who visits my house sees them,,ppl often think we are somehow playing tricks on them..yes..the ghosts show up most days..usually spotted walking past a door or disappearing up or down the stairs..these ghosts have not spoken to me personally though they have whistled me or mimicked my families voices and called me downstairs when i was in house alone..i thought ppl had returned home and came down to find nobody but to hear a low chuckle from the hallway,,happened a few times.didnt scare me as since I was a baby I have been able to see ghosts..in my last house we had a nasty one and you could feel his presence as soon as you entered house..ppl commented on it all the time,,i didnt like that one at all and have lots stories about him! Also shortly after my dad died 2yrs ago his ghost came to me..hugged me and warned me to get to hospital or we would soon be together again..i did and was found to have an illness i didnt realise i had and i would have died had i not gotten help straight away..thank u dad :) I was not scared ofghosts in this house when we 1st moved here as I sensed nothing evil apart from one night which was never repeated..touch wood!! if you wanna know anything else pls ask..nice to meet u..btw..my name is kat.x
  • ☽✪☾Godd... Demoness 2012/07/29 21:31:11
    ☽✪☾Goddess~Worshiper☥
    My great grandparents are still in this house. And I had a Spirit visit me. I always forget his name though.
  • Demoness ☽✪☾Godd... 2012/07/30 10:18:08
    Demoness
    +1
    do you still see or was it just a one off?I have had a lot of visits from ghosts..a spiritualist told my mum when I was a young child that I had one of the strongest auras she had ever seen,,all the other spiritualists agreed and asked mum to allow me to meetings to hone my powers,,,but i think it freaked mum out a bit so i never got to go back..my nan called me s spirit magnet...x
  • ☽✪☾Godd... Demoness 2012/08/01 01:26:08
    ☽✪☾Goddess~Worshiper☥
    I still see when they come out or when they come to me. I see a few passing graveyards. One night I want to go there to see if they will come out. I wish there were some meetings around where I live so I could become more powerful with that. I have a pretty strong aura, from what my mom says. :)
  • Lordphoton999 *AFCL* 2012/07/29 06:37:29
    Yes..
    Lordphoton999 *AFCL*
    My views on ghost and souls are the biblical ones.
  • Keegan The Fabulous 2012/07/29 04:00:55
    Yes..
    Keegan The Fabulous
    However, my view of the soul is NOTHING like everyone else's, because it combines somewhat religious ideas with science (as it currently stands - I'm always open to change) to explain how they work.

On the religious side, every organism made of cells has a soul that gives them life and a personality - plants, animals, even the unicellular ones. However, larger, smarter creatures like humans, birds, cats, and whales have souls that interact more with their brain and body than smaller, not-so-smart creatures like reptiles, insects, trees, and bacteria that don't use their brain as much.

This also determines what happens when you die. Tiny little fish, trees and insects that don't require thoughts to stay alive nearly as much as more intelligent animals have souls that simply dissolve when they leave the body and get used to make souls for new creatures, but larger creatures like elephants, hummingbirds, and humans that do TONS of thinking in their brains have souls that come out of death in one piece and have an afterlife set aside for them.

On the scientific side, my ideas of souls are based on things like quantum mechanics and thermodynamics. Currently, my ideas use a process called quantum entanglement to explain how the brain and the soul communicate, quantum wave functions to explain what the information looks like, and so on.

(Yes, it's confusing, especially the scientific aspect.)
  • Cindy Loo Who 2012/07/29 02:43:58
    Yes..
    Cindy Loo Who
    +1
    I believe in angels and demons. That is why our house has been anointed with oil. Do i belive that "ghosts" are people that have died and can not get to where they are going? No. I believe they are demons jacking with people. I think it's called spiritual warfare.
  • Imran Cindy L... 2012/08/11 19:53:41
    Imran
    There was a journalist who investigated "spirits" coming through a medium - he got lots of information about a previous life and the Greek girl who was his lover. He did a lot of checking up on certain facts - ie. actually going to places and investigating - the one thing he found - these "ghosts" always had a bit of knowledge, but were soon caught out in lies - every one of them.

After this he came under spiritual attack and has since killed himself.

He wrote a book about his experience - called "The siren call of hungry ghosts" by Joe Fisher published 1990

His mother was always convinced that these were lying spirits or demons.
  • Scott C 2012/07/29 02:34:56
    No...
    Scott C
    I believe in the Holy Spirit and what most people call ghosts are what I would say is evil spirits or fallen angels - they are not the spirits of people who have died and are just waiting to go to their eternal destiny.
  • YepIDidItSo 2012/07/29 02:34:37
    Yes..
    YepIDidItSo
    Wish I didn't. But I have died twice, and they are very real.
  • Raphy 2012/07/29 02:16:29
    Yes..
    Raphy
    Angels and Demons. Don't believe in people coming back as ghost.
  • marisa ... Raphy 2012/08/12 14:53:55
    marisa perry
    They don't come back as ghosts.when someone dies.the spirit leaves the body.don't ya know that the Spirit and soul Live forever!?
  • Raphy marisa ... 2012/08/13 01:29:08
    Raphy
    I'm spiritual. But I don't believe we live forever. When we die our soul die with us.
  • CielPhantomhive.BN-0 2012/07/29 01:52:06
    Yes..
    CielPhantomhive.BN-0
    +1
    Im pretty sure I've saw a couple.
  • poet4justice 2012/07/29 01:27:05
    Yes..
    poet4justice
    I dont think this person has any idea of rape
  • flaca BN-0 2012/07/29 01:24:53
    flaca BN-0
    +1
    I don't really believe in them, but religions do: Catholic priests perform exorcisms.
  • bob 2012/07/29 01:07:46
    Yes..
    bob
    +1
    I don't think it goes against most Religions, most religions are based on the fact that we are more then just a Human form and the Soul is the Spirit.
  • Diana 2012/07/29 00:52:26
    Yes..
    Diana
    +1
    I believe in Ghosts.I have never seen one.Too many people have seen them.
  • Vintage Lace 2012/07/29 00:34:54
    Yes..
    Vintage Lace
    +2
    I've always believed strongly in ghosts, all my life. I've never seen the spirit of a person, but I have seen my animal familiar behind me in a photograph.
    Also, I've sensed presences, felt chills, etc. And my mother, who passed away in 1996, has communicated with me through my dreams.
    I know people who have seen ghosts- for example, one of my aunt's once saw the ghost of her grandmother.
  • kobidobidog 2012/07/29 00:19:52
    Yes..
    kobidobidog
    +1
    That seers needs to get out of that profession. Those are the fallen angels he is communicating with. They are lying spirits.
  • Anthony Souls 2012/07/29 00:07:28
    Yes..
    Anthony Souls
    +2
    The Spirit of God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost.

Also, I believe there are demonic spirits and evil spirits as such.

Take care,
  • Kelsie 2012/07/28 23:58:01
    Yes..
    Kelsie
    +2
    I believe in them.
  • psychobabe 2012/07/28 23:55:14
    No...
    psychobabe
    +1
    But I believe that the mind has the capacity to do and see much.
  • Brandon 2012/07/28 23:46:15
    To An Extent
    Brandon
    +1
    You see, I believe in Demons, as it speaks in the Bible. But that is about it.

2014/08/22 21:37:45