Do you agree or disagree with Bill O'Reilly concerning gay pride parades?

Yosyp 2012/06/24 13:03:39
He said the grinding and gyration of half naked bodies in the parades is disgusting, he adds the disclaimer that this has nothing to do with gay rights but he feels just the opposite is happening, that gays are hurting their cause by such displays.

Do you agree or disagree with Bill O'Reilly on this subject?

Don't agree not don't believe to correct my grammar mistake in the question choices.

• Bastion 2012/06/24 13:23:37
    Bastion
    +8
    Freedom is freedom, even if it makes the uptight uncomfortable - that's why it's called freedom

How does O'Really feel about Rio festivals celebrating Christianity?:

near naked festival rio near naked festival rio

• superangrymonkey 2012/06/26 01:23:54
    I do agree with O'Reilly that this is hurting the gay rights movement
    superangrymonkey
    I do. As much as that annoys me.
  • Wyzard 2012/06/25 14:43:54
    Wyzard
    agree
  • Marlow ~ Let There Be Light 2012/06/25 13:40:50
    Marlow ~ Let There Be Light
    They act like freaks on LSD. How could they not hurt the perception of homosexuals?

gay parades
  • rknothead 2012/06/25 13:40:33
    rknothead
    It's their right to do it, but it's hurting their movement in terms of acceptance from straights.
  • Thomas Rea: Gay Christian A... 2012/06/25 12:18:30
    I don't believe with O'Reilly, this does not hurt the gay rights movement
    Thomas Rea: Gay Christian Advocate
    straight people also grinding and gyration of half naked bodies. O'Reilly needs to look at him fact before he blames one group
  • mustangluver 2012/06/25 03:52:09
    mustangluver
    I only know about the ones in NYC and it is a total free for all. Very disgusting, when kids are also on the street. It is like Mardi Gra, it has nothing what so ever to do with any rights.
  • 4dc 2012/06/24 23:34:24
    4dc
    +2
    i once encountered a pride parade in coconut grove, fl...there was actually an idiot in assless chaps humping what looked like a huge dildo down main street...please, what a moron. that will really rally people behind your cause dumbasses...and if if a hetero guy were humping an effigy of a vagina down the same road, he likely would have been arrested for lewd behavior... gays need to get over themselves and cut the crap...do what you want in the privacy of your own home, but spare the rest of us the disgusting behavior in public
  • DFA 2012/06/24 21:54:59
    DFA
    +1
    I've been to pride before and the truth is that these people are more of a minority. The news just likes the shock value so they focus on that. There are plenty of self-respecting and normal homosexuals that attend pride.
  • Jane 2012/06/24 19:28:32
    Jane
    +2
    I wonder if uptight people who are disgusted by gay pride are also disgusted about scantily dressed women in other parades.
  • Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC 2012/06/24 19:10:51
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    I agree with their freedom do have them. But I don't like the way some of them look. And would not support those kinds of displays with half nakedness.
  • **StarzAbove** 2012/06/24 18:49:27
    **StarzAbove**
    +2
    I don't usually agree with Bill, but in this instance, I think he's right. These parades are sickening.
  • socokid 2012/06/24 18:29:28
    socokid
    +2
    Yes, it is a parade of outrageous display. It even makes some of the more conservative homosexuals a tad squeamish, and are a far cry from the parades that started in the late 60's early 70's. That is not to say they weren't "risque" for their time, mind you. My wife and I went to a Pride Parade in Chicago one our second date when we first met. It was a blast.

However, it's a parade. Meh. If some of them want to make it about sex instead of acceptance, fine. Their decision.
    +2
    An absolute embarrassment!
  • Fran-Halen 2012/06/24 17:55:52
    Fran-Halen
    +1
    Bill O'Reilly is a douchebag....as is any fan of Bill O'Reilly ...
  • truthman 2012/06/24 17:23:05
    truthman
    +2
    why do gays want to throw there sexual preference in peoples face. Who cares? Gay people need to get over themselves.. They are not special. In fact, most seem angry all the time.
  • Aly Hart 2012/06/24 17:13:18 (edited)
    Aly Hart
    +1
    He's just mad cause those guys have great bodies.
  • Willie 2012/06/24 16:51:43
    Willie
    +3
    I believe this "display" is making Bill O'Reilly uncomfortable, and I really don't think that's anyone's problem other than Bill O'Reilly.
  • MarinerFH 2012/06/24 16:22:36
  • Tony 2012/06/24 16:05:19
    Tony
    +2
    I think most "pride" parades hurt whatever cause they are for. It may be only a few idiots acting all extreme but that's what always gets in the media and that makes the group as a whole look bad. Pride within yourself is one thing, but to me over the top outward pride is similar to arrogance and egotism.
  • Ferηαηdo 夢 2012/06/24 15:57:34
    Ferηαηdo 夢
    +4
    And straight people don't flaunt their sexuality? Get a grip on reality O'Reilly.
  • ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾ 2012/06/24 14:48:52
    ☥☽✪☾DAW ☽✪☾
    +5
    If Black people have Black Pride what is stopping white people from having White Pride marches

kkk march oh yeah they do have White Pride Marches

if Gay People have Gay Pride Parades why not have Straight Pride Parades

straight pride oh yeah They Do have Those too

IF we Pagans can have Pagan Pride Parades

Why not the Christians have Christian Pride Parades

westboro  christianity oh yeah They do have christian Pride Parades
    +4
    I agree because, when these parades are shown on TV across the nation, there is the presumption that all homosexuals act in this manner. It is not true but that is what it implies.
  • mustang... Jackie ... 2012/06/25 03:59:34
    mustangluver
    +2
    If you saw the parade in NYC, it is all of them, not just a few. The entire parade is gay men dry humping a bunch of guys and gay women grabbing each others breasts and sticking their tongues down each others throats. The entire parade and a good portion of the viewers are engaging in lude and lascivious behavior.
  • Arizona1950 2012/06/24 14:35:03
    Arizona1950
  • rand 2012/06/24 14:34:49
    rand
    +1
    Flaunting gayness is to me like flaunting heterosexuality, egotistical. My father quit attending a church because a gay man sashshayed down the center aisle.
  • Willie rand 2012/06/24 16:54:28
    Willie
    +2
    Your father's decision didn't change anything, and it didn't accomplish anything other than hurting himself. He cut himself off from his church because the sight of ONE PERSON there made him uncomfortable? What was up with that?
  • Leo 2012/06/24 14:26:16
    Leo
    I don't care for Bill O'Reilly but I also don't believe that extreme appearance is typical for most gay people so I suppose he has a point.
  • Bob, the reasonable one 2012/06/24 14:19:35
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +5
    The extemists always cause blow back by their crazy, irresponsible, behavior....what's more disgusting is that the media censors themselves by never airing the sick behavior that goes on and instead airs the cleaned up, sanitized version of gay pride parades...Just once I'd like to see the press report a gay pride parade uncensored and let the sick crap be seen
  • Willie Bob, th... 2012/06/24 16:56:49
    Willie
    +2
    Yes! And on the 4th of July, let's have the press focus on all the "patriots" who drink too much beer and act foolishly or vomit in the gutters.
  • Bob, th... Willie 2012/06/24 22:51:33 (edited)
    Bob, the reasonable one
    all that vomiting and acting foolishly is usually after the parade....just sayin....way to deflect from the point I made...

I want video shown of an actual parade in San Fran from start to finish like a Macy Day Parade and let the American people see all the perversions on display...and your acting like you don't know what I mean is selective outrage.
  • Willie Bob, th... 2012/06/25 04:48:45
    Willie
    I'm not following your last sentence. Is English not your first language?
  • Bob, th... Willie 2012/06/25 04:55:02
    Bob, the reasonable one
    Read slowly, I typed it slow just for you...
  • mustang... Willie 2012/06/25 04:01:37
    mustangluver
    But they're not making sex a priority either.
  • Willie mustang... 2012/06/25 04:49:10
    Willie
    What's wrong with sex?
  • mustang... Willie 2012/06/26 06:17:31
    mustangluver
    In public? Are you kidding?
  • Aly Hart Bob, th... 2012/06/24 17:14:22
    Aly Hart
    Aww, I didn't mean to rave that.
  • Truth Matters 2012/06/24 14:03:27 (edited)
    Truth Matters
    +3
    Marching down Main street with sexual exhibitionism of deviant sexual appetites just creates a spectacle.
  • Metaldane 2012/06/24 13:59:43
    Metaldane
    +3
    First off not all gay pride parades are like that and secondly the reason the ones who do that do it is just having a bit of fun just like drinkers on St. Patrick's or kids on Halloween it's also a bit of an f u to all the homophobes that are still lingering around. Plus I rarely ever agree with O'reily
  • Bob, th... Metaldane 2012/06/24 22:55:50
    Bob, the reasonable one
    +1
    I've been to a St. Patrick's Day Parade in Chicago...I did not see half naked or naked men burning candles on their tits, did not see men wearing chaps only exposing their ass, I didn't see men in full transvesite apparell, I did not see two guys having sex in a trolley car (like I did see in San Fran), I didn't see alot of things when I watched a St. Patrick's Day Parade compared to the crap I've seen in San Fran....

Your comparison to these two parades is duly noted.....deflections that you used are duly noted....
  • Metaldane Bob, th... 2012/06/25 04:43:36 (edited)
    Metaldane
    +1
    Obviously you've never been to a worthwhile st patty's party lol

2014/12/19 11:59:32