Do women enjoy sex more than men?

Misanphilothrope 2011/04/26 03:57:01
Related Topics: Porn
Duh! Women get more satisfaction
Duh! Men want it more so they enjoy it more
The question has often occurred to me whether women actually do get more sensual enjoyment out of sexual activities than their male partners. According to the noise level during such acts, women tend to out-resonate men by far, at least in the porn flicks I've seen that appears to be the case, unless those women are faking. However, in terms of the actual procurement of sex, apparently one would think men actually get more satisfaction and fulfillment out of sexual activities, considering that men are usually the ones wanting to initiate such actions. Indeed, scientific numbers reveal that men have a 30% higher sex drive than women on average. So one may assume men get more satisfaction, but then there remains the fact that women make more audibly gratifying noises. This may be the result of the vagina being the "victimized" organ so to speak. But that is merely a comparison invoked to drive home my point. You would hope women groan, grunt, whimper, and moan out of pleasure not pain. A penis is hopefully not a knife (unless it is too big)!

Do women actually get more enjoyment out of sex than men? What do you think.

• Kiosk Kid 2011/04/27 01:55:45
    Duh! Women get more satisfaction
    Kiosk Kid
    +3
    A women is like an airplane a man is like the pilot.

How a women flies depends on how a man uses her controls. She can fly like a Cesna or she can fly like a fighter jet even with after burners. The difference is the pilot performance.

A women has many controls, the most important is her central control, normally called her brain which only reacts to sight and sound. Then there are the physical controls like her engine, mouth, and etc. She also has a bunch of sub controls along her neck and ears

However, a women's controls are individual. The same stimulation applied to one women's controls will not result in an equal stimulation to another women. In other words, pilots can't assume anything and must stimulate (provide attention) through trial and error.

It is always a learning thing for the pilot but what else does he have to do but learn? Really, the pilot only has to understand one thing; his airplane needs attention. The higher she sores, the happier she will be with the pilot.

What powers a women is hormones which she gets from all kinds of attention. A women can't produce hormones without recieving harmones from the pilots stimulation. .

A women is the only thing that exist on this earth that creates fusion. All of her controls can both create hormones w...

A women is the only thing that exist on this earth that creates fusion. All of her controls can both create hormones while using hormones to power her flight. When a women flies like a jet fighter, she needs to both produce a massive amount of hormones because she consumes a massive amount of hormones to fly. This is why she needs a man.

Outside of that men are sort of worthless.

• Chris 2012/09/23 20:46:17 (edited)
    Chris
    If sex is amazing to women as it is to men, then women would want it equally the same. But usually this isn't the case. Women can of course have longer orgasms (when they can have them), but the entire act of sex to a man feels amazing, not just the climax. For women it is more emotionally satisfying. But no two guys are exactly the same, if a guy is circumcised, it is possible that many women do have more satisfying sex than men, because circumcisions dull the male's sexual nerves. So in America & Israel, this may be true.
  • AndyBoy 2012/07/10 15:13:02
    AndyBoy
    Do I really care?
  • XCloudPandaX 2011/06/13 02:08:13
    Duh! Women get more satisfaction
    XCloudPandaX
    +1
    lol, well, i would think a woman would enjoy it more, since she's getting something that feels reeeaal good get shoved inside her, but i guess thats just my oppinion ^.^
  • Misanph... XCloudP... 2011/06/13 14:27:03
  • XCloudP... Misanph... 2011/06/13 22:40:25
    XCloudPandaX
    i see, lol
  • chizzy XCloudP... 2012/07/18 16:31:03
    chizzy
    +2
    Yes women enjoy it me than the men
  • SunShine 2011/04/27 15:14:15
    Duh! Women get more satisfaction
    SunShine
    +2
    How could anyone of the opposite sex know how much enjoyment the other has?? you've never been them.
  • RC..I stand for the TRUTH! 2011/04/27 07:41:52
    RC..I stand for the TRUTH!
    +1
    Men enjoy it more in their 20's. Women begin enjoying it more in their 40's.
  • Wonder Woman 2011/04/27 02:01:44 (edited)
  • Kiosk Kid 2011/04/27 01:55:45
    Duh! Women get more satisfaction
    Kiosk Kid
    +3

• Wonder ... Kiosk Kid 2011/04/27 02:04:35
  • Kiosk Kid Wonder ... 2011/04/27 02:22:19
    Kiosk Kid
    +1
    Women are not a mystery to me. I clearly understand they are the important one of us.

The saying goes behind every sucessful man is a good women. However, behind every soaring airplane is a good pilot.

I am curious, what did you first think when you read the tittle "A women is like an airplane, a man is like the pilot?"

.
  • Wonder ... Kiosk Kid 2011/04/27 04:33:04
  • Kiosk Kid Wonder ... 2011/04/27 23:54:06
    Kiosk Kid
    I agree the only goal for a pilot is to find out a womens fantacies.

I said; "However, a women's controls are individual. The same stimulation applied to one women's controls will not result in an equal stimulation to another women. In other words, pilots can't assume anything and must stimulate (provide attention) through trial and error."

Do you notice the words "through trial and error" That is about the womens fantacies.
  • Wonder ... Kiosk Kid 2011/04/28 04:18:22
  • Kiosk Kid Wonder ... 2011/04/28 04:41:10 (edited)
    Kiosk Kid
    +1
    Many women deny their fantacies. That is why they need a good pilot. It is really about flying like a Cesna or a jet fighter.

I am not going to talk about a women's inabilites to understand herself. It involes her controls to figure out her fantacies. It may involve the mans organ or it may not.

Every women is unique that is all I can say..I want to stay gerneric.
  • Misanph... Kiosk Kid 2011/04/27 06:27:24
  • Wonder ... Misanph... 2011/04/28 04:19:36 (edited)
  • fazal.k... Wonder ... 2012/12/25 17:34:43
    fazal.kundi.1
    +5
    I think women are more like race cars than planes, once a plane is in the air the pilot and copilot don't have to really do anything until it's time to land but when you are driving you have to keep your hand on the wheel and your eyes on the road the whole time the minute you take your eyes off the road or hand of the wheel and you will crash just like women you have to keep at it or you will crash
  • MQ-Amer... Kiosk Kid 2011/04/27 02:30:14
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +3
    "The difference is pilot performance... the higher he makes her soar the happier she will be with the pilot" ... even Dr. Ruth would approve of that analogy...
    performance higher soar happier pilot dr ruth approve analogy come fly with me
  • Kiosk Kid MQ-Amer... 2011/04/27 03:37:50
    Kiosk Kid
    +3
    Yes, that is what men should do; create a fighter jet and fly with her. A man need to constantly give his airplane regular maintenance (attention).

If he is going to take a flight, he needs to make a prefight check of the controls which takes a while. He can't just jump in and take a ride. It only results in a Cesna ride.

However, airplanes have a memory system. They get warm by just touching them or sometimes just being next to them The Airplane knows what to expect and will start hormone production which is the energy needed to start their engines and produce flight.

Again, it is all about maintenace and different types of attention.

Do you know, I rarely get on non political discussions? I think before this, my pie chart showed about 97 percent political.
  • MQ-Amer... Kiosk Kid 2011/04/27 08:04:46
    MQ-American Values Again (AVA)
    +2
    Uh oh... it's a poll about sex... we're all gonna be ruined for life! ROFLMAO!
    uh poll sex gonna ruined life roflmao LAUGHING ABOUT SEX GIF
  • Kiosk Kid MQ-Amer... 2011/04/28 00:11:32
    Kiosk Kid
    +1
    It is really a poll about women's fantacies. They are the airplane, men are only the pilots. Each airplane is unique because each women's fantacies are unique..

I said; "Again, it is all about maintenace and different types of attention."

It is those fantacies that create the need for different types of attention.
  • Wonder ... Kiosk Kid 2011/04/28 04:34:31
  • Kiosk Kid Wonder ... 2011/04/29 01:00:51
    Kiosk Kid
    Well, I need to stop. I think I am in the subject that I don't want to be in. I prefer political subjects.

There is great risk in this subject. If I stay in the political area their is no risk.

However, by nature I am an accountant. I produce facts. I can't help it.

If you ask me a question, I am inclined to anwer it factually. However, that is not always the smartest thing to do.
  • Wonder ... Kiosk Kid 2011/04/29 01:14:49
  • Kiosk Kid Wonder ... 2011/04/29 02:19:28 (edited)
    Kiosk Kid
    I am also a programmer. I produce business programs using Microsot Office combined; Access for a database, Excel for its math capabilities and analytical spredsheets, and Word for its printing and spelling capabilities together

I don't do it too much; meaning it is not a full time job. I wrote these programs many years ago and just update them. It is a hoby to keep me thinking.

I am going to talk about it one more time. There are serious risk to the airplane.

Women don't know their fantacies just bits and peices. Therefore, they can't tell the pilot. If they tell the pilot, they risk sounding stupid. The pilot also has risks because it is a learning expeience through trial and error. The pilot will do somethings stupid.

It causes women to lose weight because of the long and high flight I cook.

Finally, women will associate the pilot with their fantacies which can give the pilot massive control. The pilot is using her hormones which is the most potent drug in the world and some women will become addicted.
  • Wonder ... Kiosk Kid 2011/04/29 02:44:33
  • Kiosk Kid Wonder ... 2011/04/29 03:51:26 (edited)
    Kiosk Kid
    I think what you said is about right in general. However, all airplanes are different Apparently, you found a pilot.in your husband that generally fulfills your fantacies.

I can see why your husband said "you are no longer a challenge" He must be doing something right. Perhaps, he doesn't understand it but he is doing something right.

You are receiving attention.and fulfillment though it.

I wouldn't do a book, I am just an analyst with a little experience in analyizing women. Of course, I analyze everything.
  • Wonder ... Kiosk Kid 2011/04/29 06:33:37
  • fazal.k... Kiosk Kid 2012/12/25 17:40:44
    fazal.kundi.1
    +9
    Again that's why I think women are more like race cars you don't have to check all those systems every time to drive. women are the same way sometimes they just want a quickie you would not do a hour long maintenance check just to hop in your car and go to the corner store real quick just like you don't need a 45 minutes of four play every time you have sex planes require to much maintenance I would hate a woman that was like a plane I need a car feel her up hahahaha and take her for a spin hahahahaha
  • Wonder ... MQ-Amer... 2011/04/28 04:31:55
  • fazal.k... Kiosk Kid 2012/12/25 17:24:50
    fazal.kundi.1
    +12
    I would say more like a race car men don't generally fly planes alone and I don't need a Copilot for my car so the steering while is her heart the gass pedal is her vagina and the stick shift is her body parts and the brake is her emotions
  • fazal.k... Kiosk Kid 2012/12/25 17:31:03
    fazal.kundi.1
    +5
    And added to the fact that planes pretty much fly themselves the pilot and copilot only really take off and land the plane does everything else by itself that's why I say women are like race cars and the guy is the driver
  • AndyPeterson 2011/04/26 22:50:56
    AndyPeterson
    Women do after the are reminded.
  • chief 00 2011/04/26 13:51:03
    chief 00
    +1
    Men definitely enjoy it more than women.
  • Wonder ... chief 00 2011/04/27 02:07:18
  • chief 00 Wonder ... 2011/04/27 13:13:10
    chief 00
    For men sex is not love. Basing who enjoys it more on the fact that women last longer does not tell you who enjoys it more. Also, what men have you been dealing with that last ONLY 3 minutes???
  • Wonder ... chief 00 2011/04/27 14:50:42
  • chief 00 Wonder ... 2011/04/27 15:07:13
    chief 00
    Not text book science. Just because it is in a book doesn't make it right. He (Dr. Kinsey) never timed me or anyone else that I know so how could he possibly know the truth? By the other things that Dr, has said he sounds like an idiot anyway so how could you believe him. He is a dope and you believe him... Makes me wonder???

2014/10/01 12:38:34