Do u have a picture of tradional Russian Clothing 20th Century old?

Vanessa Rizalyn Camara 2012/09/17 10:12:46
Related Topics: Fashion
just want to look at what century is the best look.Nowadays fashion trends came from their continent as famous.Number one on the ramp hitting the rank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKUhBYHZl8&feature;=share...

• Lerro DeHazel 2012/10/01 20:30:58
    Lerro DeHazel
    No, I don't have any of those . . .
  • Cunning Stunts 2012/09/21 13:31:26
    Cunning Stunts
    Beyond the The Lenin inspired and detrimental failure of the USSR 20th century clothing in Russia for the most part was censored like music and film is often today,

Russian clothing retained that bohemian feel mostly due to isolation from fashion trends from outside influence.

Sure there were black markets catering to these influences but apart from changing into them after entering a private club or at home where fashion make no sense displaying such fashion was illogical if you didn't want a dark solitary corner as a permanent home.

I used to own 2 Russian military overcoats, one WW2, the other the Russian eqiv of the peace Corps.

I have had WW2 period French, Belgian and American gear but it doesn't last like the Russian stuff under heavy use and wear, they must have had a secret strand of tundra hemp to make it from?
  • Fariborz-Zak 2012/09/18 05:21:01
    Color Code of Russian Outfit. Color code of a traditional outfit had two mea...
    Fariborz-Zak
    I have Iranian one Fariborz
    Russian doll on my table Russian porcelein  doll
  • Vanessa Rizalyn Camara 2012/09/17 10:25:46
    Vanessa Rizalyn Camara
    any clothing varies on how we wear it and climates on areas where we lived applies appropriate garments.

2014/10/22 07:38:16