Do "scene kids" piss anyone else off?
jerseygirl0 2012/07/12 21:51:21
By "kids" I don't mean little eight year olds. Scene kids are in their mid to late teens. Here are some reasons why I despise them.
- Their attitude. They think, 'OMG look at mai kool hairzz... and mah fricken TUUU-TUUU.' Who the heck cares. You look like imbiciles, and will never be taken seriously by anyone. Not too mention that you're so stuck up you can only have other idiot emo/scene/WHATEVER as friends, or you lose, lyk, koolness pointz. Grow up.
- How they act in public with all their little friends. They yell and generally act obnoxious. Believe me, most people don't appreciate the F-bomb dropped every four seconds at the top of your lungs in front of their kids.
- Their music. Screamo isn't that great. Sorry to burst your little 'lawlimsohardcorecauseilikeSCREAMOmannn...' bubble. Same for emo music.
- Clothing. Good.lord. I don't even know how to describe how much I hate scene kid clothes. It's so... lurid, flashy, and obnoxious. It's not cute. It's not even attractive.
- Pictures. It always either showcases their hair, makeup, unrealistically short skirts, boobs, or all of the above. Posed provacatively, usually.... then they show all their little friends and they try to copy them, and now we have obscene (ha, see what I did there? ;DScene kids might need some help to figure it out) amounts of ridiculous pictures of 14 year-old girls pulling their shirts up just so, because it makes them cool. Whatever.
- Obsession with dinosaurs. What.the.heck. Please tell me who started this so we can burn them at the stake.
- Cutting/Depression. Yeah, yeah... they're both serious problems, etc. etc... but the scene community uses both for the attention. "LYK, yeah. I haz som scarz on mah wrists. LOVE MEH BECAUSE IM SADDDD. =[[[[[" or "im sooo frickkennnn angry at every1... no one understandzz meh... iz so artistec... yeh, im kool." *rips hair out*
- Hair. 0__o I have no words. I hate it so much.
- Language. The very worst of which is 'rawr'. Followed closely by 'mai', 'meh', 'mah', 'lyk', 'atm', and others.
- Makeup. They think it makes them look so cool. In reality, they look like dumb kids desperately vying for attention. Lay off.
See Votes by State
Hot Questions on SodaHead
More Hot Questions