Do any of you still have "wetting accidents" - older than 6 but younger than 15?

Jan 2012/12/26 18:44:40
I never stayed a day without diapers. Since ever I wet and mess without any control (medical desease - birth defect).
And I am sure and sad beeing the only teenager who still need to be diapered the whole day! :(
Doctors can´t help and so I never will be "healthy"!

But I am searching for nice virtual friends talking and having fun for having NOIN in RL. Feel free to contact me. I swear to answer as soon as possible!

• Richard M. Nixon 2012/12/26 19:49:06
    was potty trained before 5
    Richard M. Nixon
    Keep your eyes open as technology and surgical procedures advance. Sounds do able to me right now. Get a second opinion!

eyes open technology surgical procedures advance sounds opinion
  • Rebel Yell 2012/12/26 19:23:50
    Unentschlossen
    Rebel Yell
    Don't allow your birth defect to identify you. Don't allow it to overshadow your other fine talents . There are millions worldwide with incontinence problems. Yes, that is a burden, but only you can decide if it will be a light burden or a heavy burden. And don't give up hope. Medical break throughs happen often. Stay informed and stay resolved to live your life fully.
  • The Impossible Girl ✿ 2012/12/26 18:52:39
    Unentschlossen
    The Impossible Girl ✿
    I had one accident when I was 10. Tried to hold it in and ended up wetting myself just before I could get to the toilet. I was at a babysitter's that day.
    Other than that, I stopped when I was about 3.
  • Jan 2012/12/26 18:46:34
    still have some at day and night (age?)
    Jan
    If you still have plz leave comment - your age, reason, diapers or not, only daytime or only nighttime, which brand....
    Feel free to contact me. ;)
  • Richard... Jan 2012/12/26 19:50:27
    Richard M. Nixon
    You might be able to find a support group for your condition. Google it!

support group condition google

2014/08/31 02:39:00