Do any of you still have "wetting accidents" - older than 6 but younger than 15?

Jan 2012/12/26 18:44:40
I never stayed a day without diapers. Since ever I wet and mess without any control (medical desease - birth defect).
And I am sure and sad beeing the only teenager who still need to be diapered the whole day! :(
Doctors can´t help and so I never will be "healthy"!

But I am searching for nice virtual friends talking and having fun for having NOIN in RL. Feel free to contact me. I swear to answer as soon as possible!

• thekoolaidparty! 2014/09/24 02:51:59
    still have some at day and night (age?)
    thekoolaidparty!
    26 years old. Sometimes I'd get depressed about needing diapers and stuff but now i'm totally cool with it. If you need to chat you can pm me.
  • Richard M. Nixon 2012/12/26 19:49:06
    was potty trained before 5
    Richard M. Nixon
    Keep your eyes open as technology and surgical procedures advance. Sounds do able to me right now. Get a second opinion!

eyes open technology surgical procedures advance sounds opinion
  • Rebel Yell 2012/12/26 19:23:50
    Unentschlossen
    Rebel Yell
    Don't allow your birth defect to identify you. Don't allow it to overshadow your other fine talents . There are millions worldwide with incontinence problems. Yes, that is a burden, but only you can decide if it will be a light burden or a heavy burden. And don't give up hope. Medical break throughs happen often. Stay informed and stay resolved to live your life fully.
  • The Impossible Girl ✿ 2012/12/26 18:52:39
    Unentschlossen
    The Impossible Girl ✿
    I had one accident when I was 10. Tried to hold it in and ended up wetting myself just before I could get to the toilet. I was at a babysitter's that day.
    Other than that, I stopped when I was about 3.
  • Jan 2012/12/26 18:46:34
    still have some at day and night (age?)
    Jan
    If you still have plz leave comment - your age, reason, diapers or not, only daytime or only nighttime, which brand....
    Feel free to contact me. ;)
  • Richard... Jan 2012/12/26 19:50:27
    Richard M. Nixon
    You might be able to find a support group for your condition. Google it!

support group condition google

2014/11/27 03:04:00