Do all of the freeloaders (i. e. Liberals) really need all of the financial handouts that they stick-up the Conservatives for, in this country?

Dark Knight 2010/06/08 21:27:13
Don't they work (or, at a minimum, look for work), or are they just happy living off of us?

• MisterD 2010/06/08 21:34:06
    MisterD
    +3
    Poppy, it seems to be a way of life for them as they are in their third or fourth generation of living off the public teat. They seem to be content living this way, obviously, as they don't pursue and form of self-sustenance.

Pity for us all!!

+1
    They feel they must feed the poor and control the World. God and the Biblical instructions are not good enough. Only in America has the experiment ever gone as well. God must have had an idea 0f what he wanted. Guess the experiment was called on account of the murder of children, or something like that.
  • Corcey 2010/06/08 23:21:02
    Corcey
    I'm a liberal and so is my mom. She has worked hard to support my sister and me all her life as a single parent. I find your question highly offensive and generalizing liberals.
    My sister and I are major liberals and we want welfare to be more restricted.
    You're blaming liberals on all the financial handouts but why are most of the people who have too many kids and need handouts conservatives?
  • Dark Kn... Corcey 2010/06/08 23:34:34
    Dark Knight
    +2
    Even a child wouldn't make an idiotic assumption like the one in your last question. Take a walk though any innercity and do a head count of kids in households taking federal and state hand-outs. Be all that you want to be on here (I'm not sensitive); but, don't make stupidity a part of it.
    P. S. The fact that you found it highly offensive pleases me MUCH more than if you just found it offensive. I hate Liberals; and, any chance I get to have one blow the continually disintegrating cork out of his, or her, head, I've done my job here.
  • Corcey Dark Kn... 2010/06/09 01:09:31
    Corcey
    Wow. Then how come it's the conservatives who find the need to blame everyone else? And why are most of the conservative families the ones with eight or more kids? Look up who has more kids: conservatives or liberals and you'll find that I am right.
    Another wow. Way to get your satisfaction from offending others. You must have a very sad life and the only way to validate yourself is to attempt to make people angry at you on the Internet. You're pathetic.
  • Dark Kn... Corcey 2010/06/09 01:21:26
    Dark Knight
    +1
    I'm not so sure that you're right about the kid-count thing between Conservatives and Rodents. But, since you didn't show any data, I'm sticking with ghetto head count vs. suburban head count (and even you know which of those is Right and which is Left, or Wrong, as the case may be). And, if you think that I give one rat's ass what you think of my life, please take a time out and go *&%$ yourself. I get along very well with (and speak quite nicely to) people with some brain matter. Your favorite type of idiot (today's Moonbat Liberal) does not fall into that category. So, piss off, you useless glob.
  • 7th PLA... Corcey 2010/06/09 00:07:48
    7th PLANET "Alien Stud Muffin"
    +2

That last sentence is puzzling. I'm really offended by it!
  • DC Corcey 2010/06/09 06:05:31
  • MrPKitty 2010/06/08 22:59:11
    MrPKitty
    +1
    Somebody's handing out money? Why am I always the last to know?
  • Zuggi 2010/06/08 22:41:20 (edited)
    Zuggi
    +1
    All those red state welfare queens!

http://www.taxfoundation.org/...
  • Dark Kn... Zuggi 2010/06/08 22:59:19
    Dark Knight
    Damn you, Zuggi - I was just getting wound-up and now I have to eat some crow (unless I find out that you made that list yourself) - lol.
  • Zuggi Dark Kn... 2010/06/08 23:22:49
    Zuggi
    +1
    Hehe, not this time.
  • Concerned Citizen 2010/06/08 22:38:24
    Concerned Citizen
    They now control the democratic party!
  • MisterD 2010/06/08 21:34:06
    MisterD
    +3

Pity for us all!!
  • Dark Kn... MisterD 2010/06/08 21:46:10
    Dark Knight
    +1
    Oh, haven't we paid our fair 2010 share of the slavery that you and I practice? I thought that we did! Okay, I'll send a check, tomorrow, for restitution to those family members that I had locked-in-chains and sweating on my plantation for so long. You do the same now, MD. It's unreal that this 'you owe me' thing never ends!
  • MisterD Dark Kn... 2010/06/08 22:21:05
    MisterD
    +1
    it will never end if we keep heading down the socialism path, Poppy!
  • Michelle 2010/06/08 21:32:04
    Michelle
    +1
    What till we cut off their life blood---TAXES!
  • Dark Kn... Michelle 2010/06/08 22:28:57
    Dark Knight
    +1
    Oh, the humanity!

2014/09/30 11:55:52