Did you know the rugrats were real? Do you know the true story of Angelica?

Deactivated 2012/07/15 12:18:03
This is the whole story:
The Rugrats really were a figment of Angelica's Imagination.

Chucky died a long time ago along with this mother, that's why Chaz is a nervous wreck all the time.

Tommy was a stillborn, that's why Stu is constantly in the basement making toys for the son who never had a chance to live.

The DeVilles had an abortion, Angelica couldn't figure whether it would be a boy or a girl thus creating the twins
-----------------------------
As for "All Grown Up" Angelica was a bipolar schizophrenic who, as a teenager became addicted to various Narcotics, bringing her back to her childhood and thus her creations she obsessed over, because of time lapse between the present and the last time she interacted with her creations, she made them older, Angelica was constantally taking hits of acid, so she would never have to live without her creations who were her only company, in a judgemental world

Angelica's mom actually died of a heroine overdose, Angelica was schizophrenic/bipolar because she was a crack baby, additionaly Drew in his depression married a gold digging whore, that Angelica idolized because she fooled herself into thinking it was her real mom, but always had a concept of her mom, Cynthia, and took a barbie doll, and made it after her mom's image, wearing an unwashed oranged dress, and having jacked up hair, which is why she was so attached to it, later in life she followed in her mom footsteps w/ drugs and everything, dieing of overdose at age 13 when All Grown Up! was "canceled"

The only rugrat not to be fictional however, was unborn Tommy's brother Dil, however Angelica didnt know the differace between Dil and her creations, Dil didnt follow her commands, after endless crying and a refusal to disapear like the others did when angelica was angry with them, she hit him. And she hit him, screaming a screaching tune, Stu ran in and pulled his neice off of his only child, but it was too late, he had a brain hemerage, which resulted in a deformation, as he grew up his damage only became more evident, by the time he was 9 in All Grown Up! He lived as an outcast, being ridiculed for his weirdness, and retardation, the immense guilt over this is what led to her drug use and is what led Angelica to un-create the rugrats breifly, until her expericance w/ hallucinogenics.

On a trip to Paris to find love, Chaz married a hooker named Kira (He was actually going to marry a differant hooker, but she just wanted him for his money), who had a daughter named Kimi that was torn from her because she was a cocaine addict (Angelica imagined her from Kira's stories), he lost his mind after the death of his wife and was in denial that she was ever prostitue, upon return to America, Chaz and Kira married and she got her greencard, it was actually a really happy/romantic story, Kira continually stuggled with addiction, but was relatively happy w/ her life, and Chaz

Suzie was actually Angelica's only friend, who entertained the thought of Angelica's creations, for her, She later became a phycologist and teamed up w/ Nickelodeon to make the Rugrats! When Angelica died of drug overdose, she helped arrange her funeral, Angelica's death was sad, because of her addiction, she was expelled from society, which lead to a break with reality, and her eventual death, she spent the last days of her life in the back of the school cafeteria, imagining friends around her, and playing with the lives of her creations.

She died March 5, 1994, tag your friends if you were throughly mindraped, this is the truth behind your childhood.

• Alexander T Steward 2012/09/11 20:07:56
  • (: purple princess :) 2012/07/21 04:50:22
    Yes I know
    (: purple princess :)
    this is a popular theory but Rugrats has denied this many times. it's possible but it has some major holes in the evidence.
  • Beck∞♥☮♫♫♫∞ 2012/07/20 20:41:30
    No?
    Beck∞♥☮♫♫♫∞
    Programming once again......used to be with Alice in Wonderland and Even Clock Work Orange now....rugrats! *shaking my head and walking away*
  • ☂cinderella.dress.in.yellow☂ 2012/07/20 20:26:36 (edited)
    Yes I know
    ☂cinderella.dress.in.yellow☂
    Quick question ? have you gotten this from mrcreepypasta
    because i heard of this kind of story before but it wasnet the rugrats
    it was songebob and it was about squidward and how
    depress he was and he later commtied suicide.
  • Queen Katherine 2012/07/20 16:01:26
    Yes I know
    Queen Katherine
    It's most likely not real.
  • Lee The Hybrid Snowflake 2012/07/20 12:51:15
    No?
    Lee The Hybrid Snowflake
    No, but I don't know if I believe it.
  • ☆Snapefangirl☆ 2012/07/20 06:57:26
    Yes I know
    ☆Snapefangirl☆
    I know, I even have the song "Rugrats Theory" on my iTouch, and it's probably one of the creepiest songs I've ever heard.
  • ♣Tanor Zeta Faux♣ 2012/07/20 06:54:33
    No?
    ♣Tanor Zeta Faux♣
    I heard there was similar story behind Hey Arnold!
  • Dolly 2012/07/20 06:48:20
    No?
    Dolly
    yuck!
  • Sinister Ken Doll™ 2012/07/16 17:13:11
    Yes I know
    Sinister Ken Doll™
    that freaked me out when i first heard it, but i don't think it's true
  • Deactiv... Siniste... 2012/07/17 00:37:47
    Deactivated
    R3ALLY SHOULDNT B3 ASKiiNG YOU FOR THiiS, BUT ii WANT iT SO BAD, DONT G3T M3 WRONG, iiTS JUST THAT ii HAVENT HAD iiiT FOR LONG TIME, ii COULD ALR3ADY FEEL iiT GOING iiN SO HARD AND COMiiNG OUT SO SOFT AND W3T. NO ON3 HAS TO KNOW ABOUT THiiS. BUT iiM DESPERATE && YOUR HELP iiS CERTAiiNLY N33D3D. YOU MUST THiiNK ii SHOULDNT B3 ASKING " YOU " FOR
    " THiiS ", BUT ii CAN F33L MY TONGU3 AROUND iiT SUCKING ALL THE JUiiC3 OUT UNTIL TH3R3 iiS NO MOR3 L3FT. THiiS HAS B33N ON MY MiiND ALL DAY LONG AND ii HOPE iiM NOT B3iiNG OFF3NSiiV3 OR ANYTHiiN , BUT CAN ii ......HAV3 A Pii3C3 OF GUM?? WHAT WUZ UR WTF U THINKIN . S3ND THIS TOO ALL YOUR SESXii FRii3NDS !!
  • Siniste... Deactiv... 2012/07/17 03:26:31
    Sinister Ken Doll™
    lol that was good
  • The Winter Sodahead 2012/07/15 22:54:27
  • SavingPeopleHuntingThings 2012/07/15 17:22:09
    No?
    SavingPeopleHuntingThings
    wow...that's such a crazy story
  • valeria la potra 2012/07/15 16:45:12
    Yes I know
    valeria la potra
    Dam it i meant to say NO! rrrr!!! Dam computer!! Anyways,ohhh i remember rugrats.Brings me alot of good memories of my childhood:)
  • waternymphxD 2012/07/15 13:37:37
    No?
    waternymphxD
    Wow...
  • Yutt 2012/07/15 13:24:48
    No?
    Yutt
    Seems pretty farfetched, but very interesting if true.
  • Vision of Verve 2012/07/15 13:17:11
  • Skylaris Alanis 2012/07/15 13:14:26 (edited)
    No?
    Skylaris Alanis
    Wow, is that legit?
  • Fran-Halen 2012/07/15 12:44:31
  • Ty ~ PHAET Fran-Halen 2012/07/15 13:24:37
    Ty ~ PHAET
    +1
    Ha! My thoughts exactly.
  • Deactiv... Ty ~ PHAET 2012/07/15 16:41:29
    Deactivated
    +1
    i cried when i read it

2014/10/01 00:03:19