Did you know that your church Steeples is Nimrods penis?

Watchman Christen 2011/06/24 11:24:27

Christendom was birthed out of the pagan
Roman Catholic Church which is the biggest sun-god worshiping cult on the face
of the earth along with all her little whore protestant daughters which proudly
sport Nimrods penis on their roofs!!!

cult earth whore protestant daughters proudly sport nimrods penis roofs

Shalom/watchman

• Daniel 2013/09/06 18:34:42
    Daniel
    Shalom, many can only walk in the light they have. I myself did not consider my ways in the demonic orgin of this structure and its true meaning. However, when I could hear and obey the Holy One of Israel, Yeshua our Messiah. It was clear that blessed be He taught us to love Him and keep His commandments. We learn from Israel that much captivity took place because they turned a bind eye to Yahweh in His instruction for them. Today and unjustly so we excuse grace as a ticket to live godless lives and with our lifestyles deny the very One who bought us from the captivity of such abominations as the blasphemy of Nimrod. Many gladly tag the name of Jesus to their ungodly words and actions. Excusing sin, and praising each other for their rebellious attitudes. Until the veil is lifted, they can not see, nor hear the Spirit of Truth. As I to walked in ignorance. I can thank Him for His mercy towards me. Jesus said, seek and you shall find. Only the truth in Him can you truly be set free. We are to partakers of demonic worship, nor offer up compromise to our Father. In truly loving Him, we will obey Him. He knows those who have departed from lawlessness and opens His arms to all who will call on Him in sincerity of heart. God is love, and His love visited us leading us away from all t...
    Shalom, many can only walk in the light they have. I myself did not consider my ways in the demonic orgin of this structure and its true meaning. However, when I could hear and obey the Holy One of Israel, Yeshua our Messiah. It was clear that blessed be He taught us to love Him and keep His commandments. We learn from Israel that much captivity took place because they turned a bind eye to Yahweh in His instruction for them. Today and unjustly so we excuse grace as a ticket to live godless lives and with our lifestyles deny the very One who bought us from the captivity of such abominations as the blasphemy of Nimrod. Many gladly tag the name of Jesus to their ungodly words and actions. Excusing sin, and praising each other for their rebellious attitudes. Until the veil is lifted, they can not see, nor hear the Spirit of Truth. As I to walked in ignorance. I can thank Him for His mercy towards me. Jesus said, seek and you shall find. Only the truth in Him can you truly be set free. We are to partakers of demonic worship, nor offer up compromise to our Father. In truly loving Him, we will obey Him. He knows those who have departed from lawlessness and opens His arms to all who will call on Him in sincerity of heart. God is love, and His love visited us leading us away from all that is false and man made. Come unto Me, Jesus said. I ask for you to think for yourselves, seeking His truth and not your opinion. Jesus sent the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, to lead and teach you in all truth. Please do not be deceived by the father of lies satan, who like the world is passing away.
  • Watchma... Daniel 2013/09/06 21:49:11
    Watchman Christen
    Praise Him!!!
  • mike 2012/01/19 23:01:22
    mike
    You need to spend less time posting idiocy on the internet and more time in the rational world. Sure the steeple has a phalic effect to it, but does that make it evil? or the use of it in Church structure's Evil?
    You say yes, well here is a better question; Does an element once applied to pagan purposes stand henceforth marked by its pagan meaning?
    And just to keep you from publishing your obtuse reasoning, i will give you a clear understanding of why you can't answer the question in the abolute affirmative that i can hear you screaming.
    Ancient writings describe the use of books, music, lamps, water, tables, chairs, wine, and bread in heathen rites prior to their mention in Hebrew practice. Yet wine and bread were selected by Jesus Himself as symbols to represent His blood and body, despite a history of their ritual use in pagan temples for thousands of years beforehand. To apply today the standard of whether an object or practice had pagan uses in antiquity is to establish a standard not demonstrated in the Scriptures themselves.
    So just to remind the readers of this blog, that in order to post such iresponsible gibberish as this. You need to have patiently thought out not just your side, but also the opposing side of an arguement, or else you hold yourself out to look LIKE A DUMB ASS!
  • Watchma... mike 2012/01/19 23:52:09
    Watchman Christen
    I can see you ended your mind blowing ignorance with some nice Christian language which shows your true colors sir! you are not a Christian nor are you a follower of the Messiah of the scriptures because if you were you could never possibly use language like that!!!

Romans 16

16 Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.

17 {{{{{{ Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them}}}}}}.

Acts 7

48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

50 Hath not my hand made all these things?

51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

If God dose not dwell in temples made with the hands of man how much less would he dwell in a temple or building with a big pagan penis on the roof???????????? just food for thought!!!

Have a nice day sir......

Watchman
  • mike Watchma... 2012/01/20 13:48:41 (edited)
    mike
    +2
    well i see that i defeated your idiocy, instead of attacking my thesis or reasoning you qoute scripture in order to chastise me for calling a spade a spade, i.e. you, for being a dumb ass. which you are by the way. why not defend your point of view? could it be because you dont actually have one of your own? is it that all you can do is quote what others have written? any idiot can copy and paste what they google search. why not sit down and think up a way to get yourself out of the intelectual backwater you are in and respond to my original post with a counter arguement, or are you another one of those religious fanatics who cant think for themeselves? jugding by the crap you write i think that an original idea and a cold drink of water would actually kill you.
  • Watchma... mike 2013/07/19 04:19:33
    Watchman Christen
    I love you Brother!!!
  • Daniel Watchma... 2013/09/06 19:16:09
    Daniel
    +2
    Great response brother. Truly the passion of Jesus Christ. Thank you!
  • GRANNY PAM 2011/12/06 15:30:06
    GRANNY PAM
    +1
    In a bible study sunday at our home this was brought to light. I was shocked but it goes to show we don't know as much as we think we do. I don't want to be apart of anything that our Lord didn't inspire. I know it's difficult to walk away from things you were born into to, but you have to if you Love the Lord. We don't recognize christmas.If our Lord wanted us to celebrate His birth, don't you think He would've told us the exact day of His birth. In Jeremiah it speaks of the tree being decorated as so many do. He tells us there to stay aways from tradition and idol worship. Everyday is a new learning experience. He reveils things to some who really want to walk the straight and narrow path. He knows the ones who won't. Don't be one of those who choose the ways of the world and not the ways of Our Lord........
  • Watchma... GRANNY PAM 2011/12/07 01:15:57
    Watchman Christen
    Praise him Pam

That was beautiful, God is calling all those that are truly called by his name to come completely out of mainstream Christianity i.e Christendom and bow down to the living word Yehshua alone!!!

Shalom/Watchman
  • Watchma... GRANNY PAM 2011/12/13 23:52:02
    Watchman Christen
    Sister Pam

I like to share a few things with you little by little if you do not mind!

May Yah our Elohim and his most precious son our master and king Yeshua truly hold and bless you and yours in ALL you do!!!

Shalom/Watchman
  • Watchma... GRANNY PAM 2011/12/13 23:56:25
    Watchman Christen
    quote - He reveils things to some who really want to walk the straight and narrow path!!!

Oh praise his most holy name for giving you ears to hear and eyes to see!!! forsake ALL for him and his living word my precious sister...... seek him with ALL that's within you and you will surely find him!!!

Shalom
  • hfwatson42 GRANNY PAM 2013/01/09 20:08:30
    hfwatson42
    +11
    To Granny and Watchman: if we want to get technical here, all the days of the weeks and months were formed according to different gods. Therefore, should we not use these anymore. All I'm saying is we could pick apart everything! Where is the point we stop? I'm not saying I think we should include Santa Claus and all the other stuff in Christmas, I'm just saying most things have bad meaning but what matters is what it means to you.
  • Horace 2011/07/24 04:19:00
    I don't care
    Horace
    I am Roman Catholic and I couldn`t care less about the shape of churches. I go to Church to feel inspired by the Word of GOD, not to stare at the roof, architecture is architecture, its the religion that`s important.
  • Watchma... Horace 2011/12/07 01:25:13
    Watchman Christen
    +1
    its not the religion that is important brother its the relationship with the son of God that's important!

You are catholic do you pray to Mary or the Saints?
  • Daniel Horace 2013/09/06 19:10:47
    Daniel
    +4
    I pray your a son of the Most High. Religion has many faces, and much demonic doctrine that is neither to the glory of Father God, nor to His creation. There are many religions, man made which Father down not recognize. Yes, many religions, but truly only one Gospel. I ask you to read John 17 again. Yes, the entire chapter. May His Holy Spirit reveal to you His truth, His love in a very refreshing way as o my He can do.
  • Daniel Horace 2013/09/06 19:13:57
    Daniel
    +1
    I pray your a son of the Most High. Religion has many faces, and much demonic doctrine that is neither to the glory of Father God, nor to His creation. There are many religions, man made which Father does not recognize. Yes, many religions, but truly only one Gospel. I ask you to read John 17 again. Yes, the entire chapter. May His Holy Spirit reveal to you His truth, His love in a very refreshing way as only He can do. Much love and peace in Yeshua(Jesus) our Messiah.
  • Watchman Christen 2011/06/25 00:25:59
    Watchman Christen
    +1
    Shabbat Shalom my precious brethren

May the peace that surpasses all understanding rest upon you and your household today as we sit in heavenly high places with our great high priest and elder brother Yehushua/Yeshua the Messiah who sits at the right hand of the Father interceding for us night and day! Let us joyfully bring forth the fruit of our lips as we receive this tremendous blessing of physical and spiritual rest in thanks giving to our great Elohim in the name of Yeshua/Amien!!!

SUNDAY
    http://www.iahushua.com/ST-RP...

AMEN

The Hebrew of the Old Testament reveals to us that the Scriptural Hebrew word (which means: so be it, or verily or surely) is "Amein" and not "Amen". Likewise, the Greek equivalent in the Greek New Testament is also pronounced: "Amein". Anyone can check on this in Stong's Concordance, No. 543 in its Hebrew Lexicon, and No. 281 in its Greek Lexicon, or in Aaron Pick's Dictionary of Old Testament Words for English Readers. Why then, has this Scriptural word "Amein" been rendered as "Amen" in our versions? Again we can see how the pagans have been made welcome, been conciliated, by adopting the name of pagan deity into the Church.

The Egyptians, including the Alexandrians, had been worshipping, or been aquainted with, the head of the Egyptian panthe...

Shabbat Shalom my precious brethren

SUNDAY
    http://www.iahushua.com/ST-RP...

AMEN

The Egyptians, including the Alexandrians, had been worshipping, or been aquainted with, the head of the Egyptian pantheon, Amen-Ra, the great Sun-deity, for more than 1 000 years, B.C.E. Before this deity became known as Amen-ra, he was only known as Amen among the Thebians. This substitution of "Amen" for "Amein" was greatly facilitated by the fact that this Egyptian deity's name was pelt in Egyptian hieroglyphic language with only three letters: AMN, just as we find a similar poverty of vowels in the Scriptural Hebrew, which prior to its vowel-pointing by the Massoretes, also only spelt its AMEIN as : AMN. However, with the vowel-pointing by the Massoretes the Scriptural word has been preserved for us as AMEIN. On the other hand, the Egyptian deity AMN is rendered by various sources as AMEN, or AMUN, or as AMON. However, the most reliable Egyptologists and archaelogsits, such as Sir E.A. Wallis Budge,112 Dr. A.B. Cook,113 Prof. A Wiedemann, 114 Sir W.M.F. Petrie,115 and A.W. Shorter,116 as well as some authoritative dictionaries,117 all render the name of this Egyptian deity as AMEN. This AMEN was originally the Theban "hidden god who is in heaven"112 "the hidden one, probably meaning hidden sun".118 Funk and Wagnalls, Standard College Dictionary, describes it, "AMEN: In Egyptian mythology, the god of life and procreation ... later identified with the Sun-god as the supreme deity, and called 'Amen-Ra'." James Bonwick, Egyptian Belief and Modern Thought, repeatedly and frankly calls the Sun-deity of Egypt by its correct name: AMEN. He states on pp. 123-125, "AMEN ... is in a sense, the chief deity of Egypt - supreme divinity. Whatever else he be, he must be accepted as the sun ... the hidden god, the solar aspect is clear ... there is the disk of the sun ... the sun Amen ... His identification with Baal ... establishes him as a solar deity ...." Smith's Bible Dictionary expresses AMEN as, "an Egyptian divinity ... He was worshipped ... as Amen-Ra, or 'Amen the Sun'." Herodotos recorded for us how the Greeks identified their Zeus with Amen-Ra.113

Yahushúa calls Himself "the Amein" in Rev. 3:14. Substituting a title or name of Yahushúa with the name o of the great hidden Sky-deity or the great Sun-deity of the Egyptians, Amen, is inconceivable! The difference is subtle, but it is there. By ending our prayers "Amen" instead of "Amein", one could very well ask: Have we been misled to invoke the name of the Egyptian Sun-deity at the end of our prayers?

-But worse is still to come.

Shalom

Watchman
  • METALheadMom 2011/06/24 19:30:50
    METALheadMom
    COOL!!!!
  • Dr. Ingbert 2011/06/24 18:58:04
    Dr. Ingbert
    I won't say I knew it, because I'm not convinced, but I have heard that before.

convinced heard
  • Watchma... Dr. Ing... 2011/06/24 19:20:13
    Watchman Christen
    Well study up on it the info is surely out there!!!

Be blessed
    Watchman
  • will 2011/06/24 13:06:39
    I don't care
    will
    People see and believe what they want, most Christians see steeples as a honor to God. I suppose then metropolis cities need to tear down skysrapers, because they are everywhere. christians steeples honor god suppose metropolis cities tear skysrapers penis skyscrapers
  • Watchma... will 2011/06/24 13:22:27 (edited)
    Watchman Christen
    quote - {People see and believe what they want,Christians see steeples as a honor to God}

100% true!!! that's exactly right and for this reason "Christians" need to get a solid grip on their beliefs before its to late..............!. god 100 true reason christians solid grip beliefs late steeples

its Evil as hell itself.........

Watchman
  • Watchma... will 2011/06/24 13:39:41
    Watchman Christen
    Is the so called Christian Halo OK also?

"Sun-God" Worship
    in Christendom
    christian halo sun-god worship christendom the pagan halo

• will Watchma... 2011/06/24 15:20:05
    will
    I don't believe that the halo is a sun-god icon. I believe it was only to indicate one of faith, usually of just priests, or angels of God, such as Christ, angels, and popes.
  • Watchma... will 2011/06/25 01:00:58
    Watchman Christen
    Are you Roman Catholic?
  • will Watchma... 2011/06/25 02:53:29
    will
    No. Methodist/Pentecostal.
  • Watchma... will 2011/06/25 04:24:25
    Watchman Christen
    Do a study on ancient Sun-god symbolism!!!
  • Crazy Feet 2011/06/24 12:32:27
    Crazy Feet
    +1
    No didn't know, that but I do know its roots are very important as to who and what a person is following,I have always looked at it a s a cult,saint worshiping cult.It history is the big give away,but don't let that make you think there is no God because there is!When Jesus said follow me He meant ''follow me'' not some religion.
  • Watchma... Crazy Feet 2011/06/24 12:52:14 (edited)
    Watchman Christen
    +2
    Praise him my brother!!! I call him Yeshua for the same reason!
  • Crazy Feet Watchma... 2011/06/24 12:54:41
    Crazy Feet
    +1
    Oh ,I do esp. for showing me the difference!
  • Watchma... Crazy Feet 2011/06/24 13:09:58 (edited)
    Watchman Christen
    +1
    Have you ever gotten into symbolism?

Please check this out!!!

The greatest method of deception is to counterfeit.
    And the master of counterfeit and deception is Satan
    http://www.av1611.org/nkjv.html

counterfeit master counterfeit deception satan httpwww av1611 orgnkjv html The trinity symbol

The trinity is a man-made doctrine that took exactly 381 years and two Roman Catholic councils to fully formulate and develop! there were no such thing as a Trinitarian in the first century apostolic church nor should there be one today!

Watchman
  • Crazy Feet Watchma... 2011/06/24 13:54:11
    Crazy Feet
    No,after seeing people using the symbol of the cross and assuming where ever its put is 'Holy' is enough for me.
  • Watchma... Crazy Feet 2011/06/24 14:04:02 (edited)
    Watchman Christen
    +1
    I can fully understand and respect that but there are many kind of crosses and they come directly out of sun-god worship! have you ever truly considered just where the doctrine of the trinity comes from?

symbolism is like words!!!

I am going to bed now but I'll catch you in the morning!

Also - Babylon: a global empire at this very moment?! - http://www.sign2god.com/folde...

Yah hold you
    Watchman
  • Watchma... Crazy Feet 2011/06/24 14:19:19 (edited)
    Watchman Christen
    Please truly check this out and let me know just what you really think ok!!!

The pagan origin of the Trinity - http://www.sign2god.com/folde...

Yah hold you
    Watchman

What makes it so bad and amazing is that it’s an historically documented fact that the doctrine of the Holy Trinity took exactly 381 years and two manmade Roman Catholic councils to fully formulate and develop, a doctrine which was never taught by the apostles themselves in scripture and no theological study's were ever done on it until at least the 4th century !!! absolutely amazing!!!

Yah hold you
    Watchman pagan origin trinity httpwww sign2god comfold yah hold watchman the pagan trinity

pagan origin trinity httpwww sign2god comfold yah hold watchman the pagan trinity

• Nate wa Watchma... 2012/09/14 18:58:02
    Nate wa
    +1
    That's a lie. What about 1 John 5:7? What about references to the Godhead? What about early church fathers quoting 1 John 5:7, early as in before the Roman Catholic church? It is not a Roman Catholic originated belief, it is a Christian belief. You need to get in the Bible and study sometime, I agree with you on the symbolism nonsense, but your a heretic when it comes to sound doctrine such as the "Trinity", Biblicaly called the Godhead. What are you anyway, a Jehovah's Witness? Hope you get right in your doctrine and stop spreading heretical teachings.
  • Lady Wh... Watchma... 2011/06/25 09:34:08
    +1
    Also the symbol on "Charmed"
  • Watchma... Lady Wh... 2011/06/25 09:37:56
    Watchman Christen
    Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!... Witchcraft!!! Thanks.....
  • GRANNY PAM Watchma... 2011/12/13 21:31:54
    GRANNY PAM
    SO TRUE. THE TRINITY IS NOT EVEN A WORD IN THE BIBLE BUT SO MANY REFER TO IT. ALSO, MANY BAPTIZE IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND SON AND HOLY GHOSTS. IN ACTS PEOPLE WERE BAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. WAS IT THE CATHLOICS THAT STARTED DOING IT THAT WAY AND OTHERS STARTED COPYING THEM? I KNOW GOD, JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ARE ONE BUT I DON'T CALL IT A TRINITY.. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS?
  • Watchma... Crazy Feet 2011/06/24 14:34:46
    Watchman Christen
    Oh Brother you are from Viet Nam? I live in the Philippines!!!

Good night
    Be blessed
  • Crazy Feet Watchma... 2011/06/24 14:58:04 (edited)
    Crazy Feet
    +1
    Thats a tall story, LOL,8 ft,11 in.? no Just don't think my personal stuff is anyone's affair.[I'm incognito shhhh] :)

2014/04/18 10:49:21