Damn, do people have a life instead of asking stupid questions on Sodahead?

☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!! 2012/03/11 09:05:06
Yes, Rock I have a life!
No, Rock Sodahead is my life!!
Damn the Point Whores must not have anything better to do to ask the most stupid mundane questions ever..This is the bullshit that makes me want to deactivate my account today!! I guess the only reason I am still here is the good friends I have made the last 3 years..I hope this pisses some folks off because it is just too silly! I am so sick of having to delete questions and sort through the spammed questions!!

• luvguins 2012/03/11 17:53:35
    luvguins
    +16
    With an average of 1300 questions per week, Rocker, you have a choice to answer the ones you wish and ignore the others. What you consider "stupid" others may not, so no whining is necessary.

• ☆The Ro... ReconMa... 2012/04/03 07:16:36
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    Oh, but WaterBaby, was innocent? She is the one that uses exclamation points indicating that she is mad all time..Exclamation points indicate aggression..Oh, I guess I just got to follow her lockstep and totally agree?..This was over and I apologized..What else am I suppose to do? The damage is done, OKAY!! You can tell her the Honest On Internet cartoon offended me, OKAY..What was I suppose to think of cartoon?
  • ReconMa... ☆The Ro... 2012/04/03 07:24:01
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    You are reading too much into what people say and how they use punctuation marks....to me when I get agressive,,,I start to capitolize the letters as a form of yelling...just me...
    Don't read into things so much... e-mail and ask befor going off half cocked...I still did not see an apology, maybe I missed it....
  • ☆The Ro... ReconMa... 2012/04/03 07:27:06
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    I apologized in a private e-mail and apparently was not accepted! She knows a little more whats going on in my life then you do! Her friend knows too!
  • ReconMa... ☂~Water... 2012/04/03 06:45:30
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    Apparently not, WB...
  • ReconMa... ☆The Ro... 2012/04/03 06:27:00 (edited)
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    Well just do it, Become # 1 and quit whinning about it Being # 1, and pi$$ing everyone off.....
    OH...I GOT IT NOW...the more we respond back to your whinning the more points you get for the opinions raised....and you really are a Hyprocrit for saying crap about one thing while trying to do exactly what you say you are against....

To Prove my point when I got here..your opinions were at 166 as I comented on, on another string...now with this post right here, just from you and I, it has climbed to 215 opinions.....
    so How does it go again.....pi$$ of others so they rspond back to drive up your opinions for more points......Got It....
  • ☆The Ro... ReconMa... 2012/04/03 06:29:07
  • ReconMa... ☆The Ro... 2012/04/03 07:11:32
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    To Me On this Poll you Have been Hypocritical to those whom you have come down on...WOMEN, yet you claim to be their Protector....
  • ☆The Ro... ReconMa... 2012/04/03 07:20:15 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    Okay you keep repeating yourself, I am done discussing this..Okay you scolded me what else am I to do to make amends?
  • ReconMa... luvguins 2012/04/03 06:24:23
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    Damn...three in a row on agreeing with you...Definitely Hyprocrisy...maybe even Jealously because he cannot get to No 1...me thinks...hummm????
  • luvguins ReconMa... 2012/04/03 06:26:41
    luvguins
    +1
    If he's not complaining about something, he's not happy.
  • ReconMa... luvguins 2012/04/03 07:14:04
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    I am seeing that...not on this poll anyway....as of me coming on this poll he was my friend, not after this..he even came down on you and i do not tolerate that..you and I have had many differences, this poll, I am in total agreement with you...
  • ReconMa... luvguins 2012/04/03 06:22:14
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    Very Simple...I would guess 99% do it that way...lol~!!!
  • ReconMa... ☆The Ro... 2012/04/03 06:21:25
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    Again...I was Here long before you and I do not agree....just select the ones you want by the title and pass the others by...no big deal...if you can't tell by the title, then I can't help you and i guess you have t read each and every one....that IS YOUR Choice....
  • ☆The Ro... ReconMa... 2012/04/03 06:26:57
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    So I go sort through 11,000 questions? No I delete them all and unfortunately I miss the good questions due to the spam..I have legitimate gripes about the Leaderboard!!
  • ReconMa... ☆The Ro... 2012/04/03 07:15:59
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    It you go thru 11,000 questions....you got more time on your habds and hours in the day than others do...no wonder you are Pi$$ed...just look at titles...
  • ReconMa... luvguins 2012/04/03 06:18:59
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    This one I definitely agree with you on...
  • luvguins ReconMa... 2012/04/03 06:23:57
    luvguins
    +2
    How dare you not agree with him....lol.
  • ReconMa... luvguins 2012/04/03 07:18:18
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    I don't always agree with my friends, luv....I also agree with some Dems ....lol~!!!
  • Rukasaki ~~ Hawkshadow 2012/03/11 17:39:27
    Yes, Rock I have a life!
    Rukasaki ~~ Hawkshadow
    +4
    to bad so many other people do not...
  • rand 2012/03/11 17:23:31
    Yes, Rock I have a life!
    rand
    +3
    I limit myself to "friends" who don't ask questions about trivia and fashion, block people who resort to profanity and attempted insults, and never cover more than one page, so
    I don't spend that much time on SodaHead. Oh, and I generally avoid "politics".
    +12
    don't let door hit you on your way out
  • ☆The Ro... Sister ... 2012/03/11 18:14:57
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    The feeling is mutual! This site sucks because of people quest to be #1 on the Leaderboard! To be quite honest I dont care to piss folks off because the Leaderboard is meaningless!!
  • Sister ... ☆The Ro... 2012/03/11 18:19:32
    +6
    I was here long before LeaderBored..were you..in fact I was here before we could pics...admit you're jealous
  • ☆The Ro... Sister ... 2012/03/11 18:32:02
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    LOL, jealous of you? I don't think so! I have been here 3 years..If I recall I beat you for Sodahead Ambassador in 2010?..I got my following so I am not jealous of anybody! I don't need no Leaderboard for influence! Like I said it is meaningless! BTW, please quit blocking me and then unblocking me!!
  • Sister ... ☆The Ro... 2012/03/11 18:37:16
    +5
    I never ran for it nor would... I...I earn my points and raves with working to making questions I think my FRIENDS will enjoy...I have been tops in raves for over 3 years...the people speak..remove LeaderBored I'd never miss.....giess MR>AMBASSADOR has a lot of time also...did you work over 40 yrs and teach thousands of kids? jealous U are a guy Right?
  • ☆The Ro... Sister ... 2012/03/11 19:00:35 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +2
    Jealous? LMAO..If I had 24 hours of nothing to do I could have a million raves too..I have asked about 475 questions! You have asked thousands of questions..I gurantee if I asked thousands of mundane questions I could have over a million raves..Big deal!! am defintely not jealous of you or anybody on this site!

EDIT; THE FAKE NUN BLOCKS ME AGAIN!! YOU REALLY ARE A THIN SKINNED COWARD ARE YOU? I AM GLAD THIS POLL PISSED YOU OFF!! WOW A NUN THAT BELIEVES IN KILLING THE UNBORN?
  • Sister ... ☆The Ro... 2012/03/11 19:03:21
    +4
    Mr Ambassodor in 50th place and I just asked and many SH had no idea there was one and no one named you......so be I am resting from you laughing finding my blocks
  • D'eath ☆The Ro... 2012/03/11 20:17:58
    D'eath
    +3
    Rock, you are right about the fake, a teacher who can't spell leaderboard and normally only ever answers in one meaningless word at a time.

She has blocked you as she has me (twice) because she hates people who don't agree with her and worship the habit she never wore.
  • ☆The Ro... Sister ... 2012/03/11 19:04:01
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +2
    You have asked over 23,000 questions and I have asked only 475 questions..hell if I asked that many questions I would have had over one million raves!!
  • ReconMa... ☆The Ro... 2012/04/03 06:11:22
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +3
    She has that right to block and unblock anyone she choses as do you have that right....Your answer to here on beating her, just showed your jealously...sorry Fact...
  • ☆The Ro... ReconMa... 2012/04/03 06:15:52
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    don't let door hit you on your way out..

I told her the feeling was mutual too..Okay!

Jealousy..LOL..Far from it..
  • ReconMa... ☆The Ro... 2012/04/03 07:30:21
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +1
    Excuse me...but I do not consider, the below comments to SJ as being Mutual at all....:::

"":If I had 24 hours of nothing to do I could have a million raves too""
    ..
    ""EDIT; THE FAKE NUN BLOCKS ME AGAIN!! YOU REALLY ARE A THIN SKINNED COWARD ARE YOU? I AM GLAD THIS POLL PISSED YOU OFF!! WOW A NUN THAT BELIEVES IN KILLING THE UNBORN?""
  • ☆The Ro... ReconMa... 2012/04/03 07:33:04
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    Don't let the door hit you on your way out? Oh, that was such a nice wonderful comment wasn't it?
  • ReconMa... Sister ... 2012/04/03 06:09:25
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +3
    As was I Sister J and we know the difference....Maybe there is some truth to the Jealously....
  • ReconMa... Sister ... 2012/04/03 06:12:07
    ReconMarine~PWCM*AVA*BTTB*JLA*
    +2
    Exactly, my Friend....
  • Catitude 2012/03/11 17:08:18 (edited)
  • Ray the Dog! 2012/03/11 16:50:40
    Ray the Dog!
    +3
    Of course, there are a great deal of silly ( stupid! ) 'questions' ( note the italics-they ARE there for a reason!) asked on the site which would very much tend to suggest the 'posers' of these questions are possibly a slice of bread short of a sandwich- to coin a phrase! But if that is TRULY an indication of the likely IQ of those who 'pose' them, it begs the question therefore: "What is the likely IQ of those who answer them?" (!!!)Mmmm.......
    .. peoples who answer stupid questions
  • ☂~Water... Ray the... 2012/03/11 18:14:04
  • Ray the... ☂~Water... 2012/03/11 18:35:08
    Ray the Dog!
    +2
    Thank you my very kind friend! I DO my best!!!
  • Cantus_bird 2012/03/11 16:41:20
    Cantus_bird
    +2
    Just as you say there are those who "must not have anything better to do to ask the most stupid mundane questions ever .... " there are just those silly mundane individuals who don't know any better to have the patience when it comes to having to delete questions and sort through the spammed questions!!! ..... k.i.s.s, i'm sure you know the expression The Rock ` The Sodahead Sheriff, so keep it simple schhhhtumpid and clean out your friends list if you don't wish to sort through all that stuff on sodahead ......

2014/04/25 08:04:42