Crack Cocaine vs. Meth vs. Heroin

Pika 2010/10/29 01:17:28
Related Topics: Drugs
I know these three are considered to be the worst drugs, but which is considered the "worst" of all?...

...And please don't try the "all of the above".. Yes, we all know all three are extremely dangerous

• Sass 2010/10/29 01:31:06
    Meth
    Sass
    +7
    I'd say Meth, since it has a reputation of being addictive from just one dose.
    meth reputation addictive dose

• Random :) 2014/11/04 03:26:47
    Heroin
    Random :)
    +2
    I'm a tweaker/Stoner and I smoke meth and weed!! Im still smart I'm still chubby I'm still pretty? I know what it does to the body but I'm still okay I'm still here and it hasn't ruined my life or body!! Yeah the withdraws are not fun to go there but their not that bad !! And just because I smoke it doesn't make me a "Junkie" it makes me a tweaker and a "Junkie" Is a person addicted to Heroin and doesn't want to get clean so quit using that's term to describe a tweaker
    It goes
    Innocent child-Stoner-Pill popper-Coke head-Crack head-Tweaker-Junkie-Death !
    Just because someone does meth doesn't make them a Junkie some people are still smart pretty and chubby like me!! I have done all 3 of these and in my own opinion Heroin is worse I hated it ! Meth yeah it gives you brain damage and stuff but it's not foreal that bad when you fort try it
    But If you do it everyday then you might loose memory but I smoke weed for a while then go to meth and I'm still Perfectly fine !!
  • old town temecula 2013/03/03 03:23:26
  • Random :) old tow... 2014/11/04 03:14:48 (edited)
  • justin 2013/01/22 10:11:29 (edited)
    Heroin
    justin
    FIRST OF ALL I know that most of the opinions on this forum are biast because someone blasted on HEROIN wouldn't usually even care to comment or even look here for that matter. Just people spun on meth looking and wasting time trying to interact with others because they "have to say something!!!" I know from extensive experience as an addict of both drugs at one time in my life that there is nothing close to a heavy heroin detox. Meth is terrible I admit it truly is terrible!!!! Although, it seems that most, not all, are trying to explain that heroin is just a terrible physical detox and "meth" is all mental, can stop responding because they don't "really" know what they're talking about. By far and away the worst part of a heroin detox for me, many many many times over, were the mental & psychological side effects. The sudden decrease and lack of, "dopamine"(When opiate use suddenly ceases during detoxification, the brain senses – often for the first time in years – a sharp, persistent chemical imbalance, resulting in strong cravings to reengage in drug abuse. Additionally, psychological consequences, such as depression, anxiety and paranoia, also arise as the brain experiences a lack of mood-enhancing chemicals). Just like meth, except the physical hell decides to kick in whi...
    FIRST OF ALL I know that most of the opinions on this forum are biast because someone blasted on HEROIN wouldn't usually even care to comment or even look here for that matter. Just people spun on meth looking and wasting time trying to interact with others because they "have to say something!!!" I know from extensive experience as an addict of both drugs at one time in my life that there is nothing close to a heavy heroin detox. Meth is terrible I admit it truly is terrible!!!! Although, it seems that most, not all, are trying to explain that heroin is just a terrible physical detox and "meth" is all mental, can stop responding because they don't "really" know what they're talking about. By far and away the worst part of a heroin detox for me, many many many times over, were the mental & psychological side effects. The sudden decrease and lack of, "dopamine"(When opiate use suddenly ceases during detoxification, the brain senses – often for the first time in years – a sharp, persistent chemical imbalance, resulting in strong cravings to reengage in drug abuse. Additionally, psychological consequences, such as depression, anxiety and paranoia, also arise as the brain experiences a lack of mood-enhancing chemicals). Just like meth, except the physical hell decides to kick in while the psychological effects take you far away from feeling like you want to live, think, or even begin to act like a rational normal human being. I'm sorry meth kids, but Heroin is and always will be the, "golden child" of describing the worst most addictive withdrawal and detox symptoms. I've, had to kick both multiple times unfortunately. I've also "unfortunately" worked in a detox center for over a year. I've seen it from both sides from hundreds of patients and both are absolutely terrible. Btw I hardly ever had to admit a meth addict to the hospital to make sure they weren't going to die, just get cleared for insurance liabilities. We had to with almost all severe H addicts for a couple days in fear of the violent side effects. (Symptoms may include: sweating, malaise, anxiety, depression, akathisia, priapism, extra sensitivity of the genitals in females, general feeling of heaviness, excessive yawning or sneezing, tears, rhinorrhea, sleep difficulties (insomnia), cold sweats, chills, severe muscle and bone aches, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, cramps, watery eyes, fever and cramp-like pains and involuntary spasm in the limbs (thought to be an origin of the term "kicking the habit". Btw I found this site because my friend found it (high on guess what) lol go figure
  • justin justin 2013/01/22 13:12:20
    justin
    +9
    Holly god I should have proof read my crappy post before I spouted off in a hurry and moved on. My apologies
  • april justin 2013/08/24 06:08:43 (edited)
    april
    +2
    I totally disagree my ex is a recovering heroin addict and granted the withdrawls can be pretty terrible.. he never displayed half of the symptons of depression and paranoia that u describe. U seem tThink heroin is worse because of the physical withdrawls versus meth which is mostly mental. Thats rediculous the physical withdrawl with heroin does pas the mental damage meth does often doesnt.. honestly people meth. Doesnt even come from a plant like other drugs its chemicals!!! Get real meth beats them all out look up the statistics..
  • Lydecho Rain (Лидия) 2012/03/27 03:22:58
    Meth
    Lydecho Rain (Лидия)
    +1
    Meth is definantly the worst.
  • katt 2011/09/23 08:51:12
    Heroin
    katt
    +1
    heroin is so painful coming down that people kill themselves than suffer. meth is one of the worst to stay clean from. crack is financially devastating.
  • Georgia Steel 2011/06/02 12:04:05
    Meth
    Georgia Steel
    +1
    Meth is horrible, the others are bad, I know heroin affects the cardiovascular system, but Meth kills the brain - which is worse.
  • JW 2011/03/24 23:16:21 (edited)
  • Ted 2011/01/03 05:51:38
    Meth
    Ted
    +1
    The opiates and opiods such as heroin are relatively nontoxic if the things such as acetominophen, ibuprofen, aspirin and the likes aren't added. The worst part of cocaine HCl is the effects it has on the cardiovascular system. Crystal on the other hand is pretty impartial as to what it attacks.
  • Georgia... Ted 2011/06/02 12:00:16
    Georgia Steel
    +4
    Impartial? It attacks the brain, the control centre of your life.
  • ColeBorsch 2010/12/27 20:12:44
    Heroin
    ColeBorsch
    +3
    it's funny no one knows heroin is the worst because so few people who get addicted live long enough to talk about how bad it is.
  • JW ColeBorsch 2011/03/24 23:17:13
  • JW ColeBorsch 2011/03/24 23:34:36
    JW
    +1
    ^^^^^^Well im still here and glad to have told the story, its above.^^^^^
  • april ColeBorsch 2013/08/24 06:20:01
    april
    +3
    I know plenty of revoring heroin addicts that are fine.. living happy sucsessful lives.. cant say the same for meth addicts
  • adam 2010/11/19 23:58:55
    Meth
    adam
    +2
    Meth is by far the worst of these drugs. Neurologically the brian is effected more by meth. It actually rots holes in the brain. After a mere 6 months of daliy use, a meth addict CANNOT return to their normal brain function for at least 4 years, if EVER! Meth is cheap. Meth is ADDICTIVE. 10 times more addictive that cocaine, twice as addictive as heroin. Meth is this countries #1 problem as far as illegal substance abuse is concerned. If you have not tried meth, DON'T !!!!!!!!!!!
  • ColeBorsch adam 2010/12/27 20:14:34
    ColeBorsch
    +1
    I would love to see your sources
  • Si L adam 2011/06/18 20:27:52
    Si L
    +2
    wow where did these numbers come from? gotta love how the media blows stuff up and people believe every word. EVERYTHING is bad in large doses.
  • april adam 2013/08/24 06:28:57
    april
    I toally agree with u! Meth is the worst! Look it up people its an epidemic
  • sabbatha 2010/11/13 04:53:50
    Meth
    sabbatha
    +2
    I'm going to choose meth mainly because coke and heroine are derived from plants.I know this doesn't make them healthy,but methamphetamine is straight chemicals.a meth lab can blow up,and if someone has one in their house it contaminates the walls and can make people sick for years to come.It can be made from cold medicine and household chemicals.Morphine and heroine are similar and morphine is still used as medicine.Novocaine and other anesthetics are are in the same family as cocaine,and are also used in a clinical setting.
    Meth cannot treat any illness in any form.
    So I choose meth as being the worst of the 3.Of course none of them are good.
  • dan.l.m... sabbatha 2014/04/08 20:55:28 (edited)
    dan.l.meister
    +2
    Actually, methamphetamine is prescribed for certain conditions, the brand name is desoxyn. I love how people post things they have no clue about as if it is fact. Andtjust because something is made from naturally occuring ingredients has no bearing on its safety. A person can die from a heroin overdose at extremely low levels, as far as accidental death goes, opiates lead the way by far. And Im basing that on death statistics in the U.S. oxycontin kills more each year than heroin meth and coke combined.
  • Sean 2010/11/06 00:58:56
    Meth
    Sean
    +2
    Opiates, though very dangerous due to O.D. risk (esp. the varying purity of street heroin) do relatively little harm to the body. It's incredibly addictive, but not very toxic. You'd do more damage to your body with alcohol than heroin (then again alcohol is terrible for you). Of course, if you're IV'ing that carries it's own set of risks, though they are from the method of administration rather than the drug itself.

Meth on the other hand damages pretty much every organ in your body, and is a potent neurotoxin. It destroys people's bodies and minds. Cocaine caries many of the same risks, though it's less damaging to the brain.
  • VERYwiseguy 2010/10/31 00:06:39
    VERYwiseguy
    +3
    It's who and how one uses them that makes them extremely dangerous.Meth. maybe because it's easy to make and inexpensive.
  • EM1-SS 2010/10/30 15:40:11
    EM1-SS
    +2
    I will pass. As an old sailor, I will stick with the tried and true beer.
  • bad-day 2010/10/30 01:32:31
    bad-day
    +2
    I seen the before and after pics of Meth, but I also seen crack heads. I'd say Meth. There are a lot of functional crack and heroin heads.
  • Beatles fan 2010/10/30 00:32:50
    Heroin
    Beatles fan
    +1
    I've never tried drugs so I just guessed. LSD sound cool though. They helped the beatles so they're good to me but you don't have that in the list. ive drugs guessed lsd sound cool helped beatles list LSD does things to you man
  • keeper 2010/10/29 23:56:30
    Cocaine
    keeper
    +1
    I haven't known any Meth users or Heroin users, but Coke makes honest people flip to the dark side. They steal from friends, and lie to your face!!! heroin users coke honest people flip dark steal friends lie
  • RV ~ The Peacekeeper of PHAET 2010/10/29 20:21:01
    Meth
    RV ~ The Peacekeeper of PHAET
    +1
    Why not combining all these?
  • safari 2010/10/29 12:21:44
    Meth
    safari
    +1
    Meth because it actually chemically alters brain cells and from that moment on - they will cause a person to need the meth - I probably didn't explain it quite right but it does permanently change brain cells and the user will crave it for life. Shouldn't that be reason enough?
  • zaena-the matron 2010/10/29 05:04:18
    zaena-the matron
    +3
    I always thought that cocaine was the worst but alcoholism because of the easy access to it is probably the worst of the worst! I've known men who where alcoholics and have seen what happens to them when they want to stop.....or say they want to stop. It's the hardest thing for a person to do. I give a lot of credit to any and all alcoholics and drug abusers who have the will power and fortitude to quit! Takes a lot of will power an awful lot!!
  • VERYwis... zaena-t... 2010/10/31 00:11:51
    VERYwiseguy
    +1
    I agree alcohol is worse and now prescription med. abuse has become even worse.Not everyone that uses,abuses.It seems to me people that have never used can't seem to separate the difference.
  • zaena-t... VERYwis... 2010/10/31 04:18:43
    zaena-the matron
    +1
    You said it!
  • Xxsummer<3 2010/10/29 04:37:20
    Meth
    Xxsummer<3
    +2
    i think that meth is the worst cuz it makes you realy gross looking..
    and you could die from it.
    and i think heroin is the second worse
    cuz your body ends up like, relying on it.
  • Random :) Xxsummer<3 2014/11/04 03:35:35
    Random :)
    +2
    I'm still pretty and I have all of my teeth my brain is fine I'm still smart asf!! If you can control how much you use it you will be fine ! That's why you flip flop your drugs
    Do meth bout a couple or weeks or days then go smoke a blunt and get high on weed for a while
  • ThA oNe N oNLY 2010/10/29 02:27:17
    Heroin
    ThA oNe N oNLY
    +4
    HEROIN! you can actually die if you try to quit. Your body becomes used to the drug so if you try to quit cold-turkey, your body will start to shut down. It's also the worst addiction to kick.
  • VERYwis... ThA oNe... 2010/10/31 00:17:41
    VERYwiseguy
    You can also die from alcohol and pill withdrawal etc...See: detox
  • adam ThA oNe... 2010/11/20 00:02:02
    adam
    +1
    you can die if you try to quit meth too..........
  • april ThA oNe... 2013/08/24 06:39:04
    april
    Hmm i know many people who have quit heroin cold turkey just fine.. they also make medications to help with withdrawls..
  • cutter's falls 2010/10/29 02:25:38

2014/11/27 09:37:16