College Girl Prostitute: Is she classy?

Grace W. Bush 2008/12/02 20:05:20
Yes. This sounds like a normal relationship, except the girl is explicitly into the guy for the money.
No. She's just another skanky, cheap prostitute
Melissa Beech, an avid blogger and college student doesn't consider herself a prostitute, instead, she calls herself in a "mutually beneficial arrangement." As a college student, she claims that waiting tables, working at sales retail, internships, and other "normal" jobs a college student will do -- is actually to hard for her. What does she do instead? She met a guy at a hook up social networking website and got into a mutually beneficial relationship. This means she meets this rich guy at least twice a week, has sex, and gets $5000.00 monthly. What most disturbing about Ms. Bleech is that she considers herself classy and not a prostitute! What do you think? Is she classy?

• icymore 2008/12/03 08:43:25
    icymore
    +9
    Not that there is anything wrong with it. If she wants to prostitute herself, and he is aware of her motives and willing to pay, I don't see a problem. It's not something I would be into, but I don't have anything against prostitutes. I don't know why anyone should care about this woman's sex life.

• sarah 2009/01/08 10:45:07 (edited)
  • Zeptallica 2009/01/05 03:50:14
    Zeptallica
    I have this crazy friend. He isnt shy a bit... We saw these two lovely young women across the street. Since I didnt have a girlfriend at the time, he said I should go talk to them... Im in my 40's and they were in their 20's. I said no, they were too young.. he jokingly said "Ill bet they would not only go out with you, but live with you if you paid for their college. I said "whatever" or something,and that just spurred him on.. he actually crossed the street and talked to those ladies about it.. to my surprise, they answered yes! Lol, no.. I didnt take them up on the offer.. just thought this kind of tied into the question
  • Maj. C. D. Hardy 2009/01/04 15:08:09
    Yes. This sounds like a normal relationship, except the girl is explicitly in...
    Maj. C. D. Hardy
    I don't think you could actually consider her a prostitute because she is in an exclusive relationship. The fact that she is given money sounds more like he is giving her an allowance rather than paying for sex.
  • DemonKiTTiE ♥ In MUSE I Tru... 2008/12/28 01:42:16
    DemonKiTTiE ♥ In MUSE I Trust ♥
    She may be a prostitute, but she gets compensated fairly well for it. If she is going it with a bunch of men then I would chose the other option. However, it seems she is just doing it with one man, so I guess she isn't THAT bad.
  • Kryssy *RIP Forevergrateful* 2008/12/23 20:48:03
    Kryssy *RIP Forevergrateful*
    well... i don't know about cheap...
  • jast 2008/12/23 18:37:59
    jast
    but not so cheap...I think. I don't know how much cheap prostitutes cost but they're very cheap on t.v.
  • hg 2008/12/13 14:59:37
    hg
    +2
    selling a senate seat is not classy, and neither is selling your... uh... most private internal and external parts of your body to the high-bidder. It is Ms. Beech's mentality that mirrors our times. Absolutely no sense of personal integrity, or respect for work. Actually this country hates people who work as is noted by the continuous pounding to destroy organized labor. Labor works.. Wall street... hmmm looks more and more like Ms. Beech. Only they are more into selling us than themselves. Hate to tell you this Ms. Beech but Classy Whore is an oxy-moron... I stress the word Moron.
  • spcantwell 2008/12/13 13:10:18
    spcantwell
    would it be any differnt if she dated the guy, slept with him and then he game her living money? she isnt classy but at least she is honest, not some scank who makes a guy think that she like him even though she just wants his money...
  • hg spcantwell 2008/12/13 15:02:10
    hg
    Ok...but the answer to your rhetorical question is no, it would not be different. But how does this make it less scanky...Scank is scank it comes in all kinds of varieties and she is just another flavor.
  • spcantwell hg 2008/12/18 23:34:50
    spcantwell
    yea, but some scank is more fun....
    anywho i would rather honesty over alterior motives anyday of the week...
  • camscandalous 2008/12/13 00:50:33
    camscandalous
    I wouldn't say she's a skanky, cheap prostitute, but she definitely isn't "classy". Haha.
  • ctuagentdown 2008/12/13 00:27:14
    ctuagentdown
    in today's reality we all prostitute ourselves just not sexually and it could be very classy street corner hookers would be considered nonclassy so their is a difference
  • michelelnorman 2008/12/12 16:50:22
    michelelnorman
    yeah you guys have a lot of brains. lets legalize prostitution, expand the spread of disease since already chances are you will die with having some sort of herpes, continue to allow whores to break up families because they are not intellegent enough to get a real job and the men they sleep with do not have enough morale or sense to not touch them. this skank says that being a waitress is too hard for her? clearly she must have slept her way into a college. lol
  • OZ151 2008/12/12 13:31:48
    OZ151
    What's hey web site addy....LOL
  • Athanaric 2008/12/11 23:39:36
    Athanaric
    +1
    I wouldn't say she is a cheap skanky whore but a lets call a spade a spade people. She is a prostitute. I say legalize it, yet another total waste of police resources busting (most) prostitutes and total waste making sting operations. Hell we have a place called "Paradise men's club" here in Melbourne Florida that is a well known as a obvious "whore house". Been around for years.
  • Ca3rice 2008/12/11 22:55:28 (edited)
    Ca3rice
    Everybody needs to stop pushing their so-called ‘morality’ on everybody else. I say legalize prostitution, tax it like everything else (this country needs the revenue stream), regulate it, and accept it. Sex for money legally would be safer for the prostitutes, and clients involved. It would also save law enforcement loads of money that could be put to take down real criminals. Plus with our over crowded jails we could use the extra bedding for real criminals. I would feel reeeaaaaly foolish sitting in the lock up with drug dealers, rapists, and bank robbers, because I paid some chick to get me off. Sex for cash is the oldest occupation. Get over it. And if you don’t believe in it don’t do it and if you don’t want your kids in it, be a better parent.

Heck we guys pay for the bootie anyway. What do you think all the dates, drinks, movies, and dinners that we come out the pocket for is for anyway? Because we have nothing better to do with our loot? No it’s for the booty. Keep it real folks. She is just cutting out the red tape and getting to the point. Handle ya business Ms Beech!
  • Twisted Victor 2008/12/11 20:49:18
    Twisted Victor
    I'm not sure I would say "cheap" but she's still a whore! shes skanky cheap prostitute cheap shes whore
  • slkingsley 2008/12/11 20:07:33
    slkingsley
    The problem is that this relationship is none of our business. If they have worked out a mutually beneficial relationship then so be it. The difference between this arrangement and many marriages today is the honesty. There are many people out there with a very similar situation only they try to mask it with a wedding and rings... However, as some have already said, by definition she is a prostitute. I'm not sure how classy that is.

I kind of like it here on this fence...
  • i shredguitar 2008/12/11 18:41:24
    i shredguitar
    I wonder what she'll do when she's out of college... lmao
  • Ptown27 2008/12/11 18:04:05
    Ptown27
    Not enough options for answers. I don't have a problem with her doing it, but it definately removes the "Classy" label.
  • SgtCujo 2008/12/11 15:20:04
  • Lorenzo 2008/12/11 13:51:03
  • moonfire 2008/12/11 07:59:23
    moonfire
    +2
    I feel sorry for her that she's choosing money over her self respect. It's sad.
  • TheColo... moonfire 2009/03/01 22:26:24
    TheColouredEuropeanObserver
    wait, money is a sign of disrespect? silly me.
  • Brian Tristan MacQuillan 2008/12/11 07:36:31
    Brian Tristan MacQuillan
    +2
    if an individual gives sex of any sort for monetary gain or some other type of compensation, then that makes that person, by definition, a prostitute. this can be done low class (a quickie in an alley) or high class (as an escort), still does not change what it is; prostitution.
  • Axl Snaks 2008/12/11 06:06:56
  • Sean... the dark side lied ... 2008/12/11 04:36:04
    Sean... the dark side lied about the cookies
    +1
    I wish I could put undecided cause I really can't put it either way really. I mean, if a cougar wanted me to get down twice a month for 5k, you'd better believe I'd do it. I'd probably do it for 1000! What can I say, I'm a cheap ho.
  • gavtron 2008/12/11 02:55:53
    gavtron
    but if i had her goods, there's no telling who i'd b fucking to make rent.
  • Alster 2008/12/10 19:28:21
    Alster
    treat your body like an amusment park soon everyone will want to ride
  • * 2008/12/10 18:09:40
    *
    +2
    Yep, she's a whore.

shes skanky cheap prostitute yep shes whore
  • Kat Face 2008/12/10 17:13:03
    Kat Face
    I wouldn't do this. Why have sex if it means nothing to you but cash?
  • Yung Pain 2008/12/10 14:43:25
    Yung Pain
    she's not a prostitute she's playn tha game how she's suppose to play it. a prostitute puts her self out there and does whatever there is to do sexually to make some money and does it with who every is willing to pay she's jus having sex with 1 guy who likes her sex so good he's paying her $5,000 a month for it.
    Every man in America wishes they can do that, maybe even a few women
  • Athanaric Yung Pain 2008/12/11 23:43:13
    Athanaric
    +1
    Prostitute:

noun, verb, -tut⋅ed, -tut⋅ing.
    –noun
    1. a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money; whore; harlot.
    2. a man who engages in sexual acts for money.
    3. a person who willingly uses his or her talent or ability in a base and unworthy way, usually for money.
    –verb (used with object)
    4. to sell or offer (oneself) as a prostitute.
    5. to put to any base or unworthy use: to prostitute one's talents.

Explain to me how she does not fit into the dictionary's definition of prostitute. You can relabel and try to explain it away as much as you want my friend, but she is a prostitute.
  • CloudedTear 2008/12/10 05:18:42 (edited)
    CloudedTear
    I really don't think she's classy or slutty but I won't call her a slut. You do what you want to do and have to do to survive. Or at least, what you're best at to get by. If she's best at sleeping with ppl then that's her area of expertise and she shouldn't be judged for it. If a guy did it it would be called a male escort. So I say don't judge and you won't be judged. She's an escort really and there's nothing wrong with that. She could also be labeled as a golddigger but still, it won't take away from her worth or personality. It shouldn't.
  • Culture Warrior 2008/12/10 04:14:49
    Culture Warrior
    +1
    it's a shame women have to degrade themselves this way! Sex for money is still a crime last time I checked. Life is all about choices.
  • Warhorse ~ Sees stupid poeple 2008/12/10 01:01:12
    Warhorse ~ Sees stupid poeple
    sound slike most women now adays only this oen is more hoenst and you know the price walking into it
  • Athanaric Warhors... 2008/12/11 23:44:39
    Athanaric
    +1
    Disagreed more then I can express and if that is most of the women *you* know then I feel sorry for you.
  • Warhors... Athanaric 2008/12/12 02:02:58
    Warhorse ~ Sees stupid poeple
    I'm sorry, serious typing errors.LOL I was saying most women today want a man to buy them drinks, pay for their way into the clubs, buy dinner. a then lets talk jewels, most women as a whole a very greedy animals who use thier sexuality a tool to get anywhere in life, please note i said most not all.
  • Athanaric Warhors... 2008/12/12 02:06:58
    Athanaric
    Hehe ok I get what your saying a bit better now and there are TONS of them like that out there, I suppose it depends where you look and meet them though too. Many I know, the majority aren't like that.

2014/08/31 00:41:28