Christians, would you wear the attire of Christ Jesus (peace be upon him)?

FATEEN 2010/12/06 00:50:21
Related Topics: Muslim
I'm a Muslim and from time to time I wear traditional Middle Eastern garments called jalabiya's for men. This is consistent to the dress that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) used to wear.

It's a very modest form of dress, in my opinion it is very elegant looking and comfortable as well. Doesn't make one not a good Muslim if they choose not to wear these type of garments but I was wondering if any Christians here in America ever wore this form of dress because this is also consistent to the form of dress that even Christ Jesus (peace be upon him) used to wear. At least this is the form of attire the people during his time wore and it is displayed on the images painted throughout history.

What's the reasoning?

wear form attire people wore displayed images painted history reasoning

• Whitese7en 2011/01/03 09:50:31
    Whitese7en
    If I showed up to work in something like that, I don't think it would go over very well with the judge. I most likely would be held in contempt.
  • FATEEN Whitese7en 2011/01/04 02:26:58
    FATEEN
    I'm not asking you if you would go into court specifically with this attire. What I am asking you as a Christian would you wear the attire that Christ wore or an outfit similar to what Christ Jesus wore in public?

I do and I am a Muslim and I have no qualms walking into Wal-mart, or going to the mall I.

Wallahi (I swear by God) I have worked in these outfits. I work in the wireless industry. When I do things like shave my beard (the beard is a requirement for Muslim men) I do not get the job. I don my beard and I get the job. Every time I practice the Sunnah of Muhammad as I am encouraging Christians to follow the Sunnah of Christ Jesus I get more blessings.

I also do not understand why is it such a disdain for the garments that Muslim women wear when in fact they are emulating the mother of Christ Jesus (peace be upon both of them). Why is it that even Christian women have abandoned following Mary in the most simplest manner?
  • Whitese7en FATEEN 2011/01/04 07:30:19
    Whitese7en
    It's such a disdain, due to the principle behind it. It's demeaning to women and it's a way of controlling them. It's about control and subjugation of women, period.
  • FATEEN Whitese7en 2011/01/04 08:11:34
    FATEEN
    So your telling me that your views of Mary mother of Christ is that of a subjugated woman? This is the way you are implying in your statement.
  • Whitese7en FATEEN 2011/01/04 18:40:52
    Whitese7en
    Of course not, but that was how women dressed 2000 years ago. It was an acceptable style of dressing for that period in time, much in the same way that it was acceptable for men to wear powdered wigs 200 years ago. In 2011 however, that is not an accepted way of men or women dressing. Whenever I see Jewish women walking to the temple on Saturdays, none of them are ever dressed in a way that Mary is depicted.
  • Isma'ila (God has heard)! 2011/01/01 04:15:31
    Isma'ila (God has heard)!
    +1
    No. I do dress modestly though. As salaam u alykum.
  • Zamboni - Madoka Magica fan... 2010/12/30 19:08:08
    Zamboni - Madoka Magica fan BN0
    +1
    Well, I believe dressing standard's don't tell if anyone is good or evil.
  • FATEEN Zamboni... 2010/12/30 21:45:21
    FATEEN
    +1
    You are correct because even the hypocrite dresses in a modest manner as stated in the verse from Qur'an:

Surah 63:4 Al-Munafiqoon/The Hypocrites: When thou lookest at them, their exteriors please thee; and when they speak, thou listenest to their words. They are as (worthless as hollow) pieces of timber propped up, (unable to stand on their own). They think that every cry is against them. They are the enemies; so beware of them. The curse of Allah be on them! How are they deluded (away from the Truth)!

Christians, Jews and Muslims have at least a basic understanding of the story of 'Adam and his mate commonly known as Eve (peace be upon both of them).

Here is a Qur'anic and Biblical account of the narrations:

King James Version: 3:7
    And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Then Shaitan (Satan) whispered suggestions to them both in order to uncover that which was hidden from them of their private parts (before); he said: "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree save you should become angels or become of the immortals." (Quran 7:20)

There are parts of our bodies that are considered awrah (intimate). For the man it's between the navel on his belly to his knees for a woma...

King James Version: 3:7

There are parts of our bodies that are considered awrah (intimate). For the man it's between the navel on his belly to his knees for a woman it's her entire body. It's unfortunate that many women are attending places of worship revealing parts of their bodies and dressing in a manner that is a distraction to other worshippers during service.

Most people would say that it isn't their responsibility that one cannot control their desires yet I would have to disagree. We should want for one another what we want for ourselves. As a Muslim we do not have this problem. We can go to the masjid and focus on listening to the sermon delivered without the distractions of women dressing alluring though they do dress beautifully modest. Yet I have family who are Christian who go to church in skinny jeans and t-shirts.

I discuss this with them. I know that there is this old saying come as you are. Yet I have to disagree with this because we are going to worship God. We are going to the House of God to receive guidance so that we can set our hearts right and the Bible tells Christian women to dress modestly as well.

I've been to church and it's not pretty. I'm not bashing Christians. My whole family is Christian but when I went to church there where too many distractions. Women wearing too much perfume, dressing too immodest, men approaching these women and getting too familiar with them. These kinds of things leads to dangerous sins namely adultery and fornication.

Christian men should look towards the dress and character of Christ as well as Christians women should look towards the dress and character of his mother Mary as examples ano not just topics of discussion.
  • gamman 2010/12/20 22:39:01
    gamman
    +1
    No, but I do dress modestly. Allahu Akbar!
  • windwolf14 2010/12/08 05:36:32 (edited)
  • Dr Nassef windwolf14 2010/12/08 14:08:53
    Dr Nassef
    +1
    If you try to wear it because you love who was wearing it (not for acting) you will feel very happy
    God bless you
  • FATEEN Dr Nassef 2010/12/08 17:44:23
    FATEEN
    Al-Hamdullilah. (All Praise to God)
  • FATEEN windwolf14 2010/12/08 17:43:46
    FATEEN
    +1
    Thank GOD! But I really want to know would you wear this publicly? I mean how about having a discussion about this with your church. Would the women even don clothing in public similar to what Mary mother of Christ (peace be upon both of them) wore.

I understand that this is similar to what Muslims wear today but tell people, Hey Jesus Christ wore this and Mary mother of Christ wore this as well.

This would be great conversation. I wear out fits such as this alot and people adore our clothing.
  • God ble... FATEEN 2010/12/13 17:30:02
    God bless American freedom
    if any adore your outfitting.. your clothing.. they are pagans practicing idol worship. I hope you will not encourage tis.
  • FATEEN God ble... 2010/12/13 20:22:56
    FATEEN
    Huh? I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I'm not understanding what your talking about. If any adore an outfit they are a pagan?

What?
  • God ble... FATEEN 2010/12/14 14:44:17 (edited)
    God bless American freedom
    the word adore means worship. the word peace means zero violence. the word love means no torture or death or slavery or submission. the word tolerance does not mean to behead those who refuse to be enslaved to religions they do not want to be a part of or support .

Fateen.. you are not as unknowledgeble as you seem to pretend here.
  • God bless American freedom 2010/12/07 00:11:37 (edited)
    God bless American freedom
    Traditions of men ( mans traditional and cultural rules including dress codes ) are not laws of God and may not be forced according to the christ, Jesus. ( matthew 15, Fateen. ) God only gave seven original commands ( thousands of years BEFORE Muhammed was born ) .. and there was no dress code included in those commands. And God said add no laws.. and subtract no laws from what GOD gave originally. All later laws after the originals are lies of men to control other people. Moses lied.. and Muhammed lied. In the orginal commands God never commands women to wear head covering..but Muhammed does later..and he is no god at all... 1 6 321 ........

Great question, Fateen. You ignored what you and I already went around months ago , I supplied you with hadith and qur'an verse.

You know, Fateen... Muhammed said.. only the christ Jesus man was UNtouched by the satan. Muhammed was not the christ man. So.. to believe Muhamed is sinless is not only a lie based upon YOUR OWN dead prophets own words... but that YOU claim in your mind Muhammed is sinless is ridiculous. You would lie to yourself to make your dead prophet "true". And he commandd that muslims do that long long ago.

And Muhammed was not nor shall ever be the christ Jesus. Muhammed admitted he himself sinned .. he admitted h...

And Muhammed was not nor shall ever be the christ Jesus. Muhammed admitted he himself sinned .. he admitted he also made mistakes .. he also admitted he had to bvack down before the real one God in fatah ul bari...sinned... and admitted he had allowed himself to be bewitched ..which is forbidden as pagan worship.... some his own wives caught him at fornication/adultery several times and he thought about divorcing all of them because HE was caught in his own sins and lies... ... so obviously there is NO way Muhammed could be the Holy Spirit / Comforter .. nor is the qur'an ....... because only the christ is UNtouched by the satan...

/////////////////////////////...

GOD is not a hypocrite. Muhammed is no god at al..... just a man .. a sinner.
    v 2 b24 num555 . Islam is hated by their allah if they question Muhammeds religion islam.

/////////////////////////////..
  • Dr Nassef God ble... 2010/12/08 14:03:03
    Dr Nassef
    +1
    We like to wear like not because it is a law Muhammad (PBUH) because we love him like the little child that loves to wear like his father.
    And forgive me sister but all you said about Muhammad (PBUH) is not true
    He (PBUH) didn't say that "Christ Jesus (PBUH) was untouched by the satan"
    He (PBUH) didn't allow himself to be bewitched but it was made to him (not by his will) to teach as how to treat ourselves from it.
    He (PBUH) never touched a female but his wifes (PBUH),
    Even when their was a deal that was made between Him (PBUH) and the Muslim women the didn't shake their hands (as the traditions) but He (PBUH) had put His (PBUH) hands in a water then after He removed his hands the Muslim women putted their hands.
    Please when you want to know information about islam ask Muslims.
    http://www.rasoulallah.net/
    http://www.islam101.com/relig...
    God bless you and have a nice day
  • God ble... God ble... 2010/12/09 16:34:31 (edited)
    God bless American freedom
    it does not make good sense to disobey the one God and follow after a sinner. Parents sin because they are humans. That is why God made the commands.. so children could compare what their parents do to what GOD comands. Muhammed was just another human made by God .. and he was touched by the satan at birth by his own admission. His commands and traditions are his own. He is no god at all. Just another human... like all the rest of us. He was frail and weak just like all of humanity. He was no god at all. He was no angel at all. He was no comforter.

Also .. I do not need counseling from muslims...., who are only other humans occupying the planet alongside all other humans whom God also made... to grasp what and who Muhammed was and did. I am able to read qur'an and hadith of Bukhari with my own eyes just as I should and do ....just as you are able and should. You do not need anyone to tell you what the words say. That is why GOD gives us all minds... to learn to use them HIS way and NOT the way of the sinner. He gives us brains to learn to see past evil... not to ignore it and pretend any one of us is God or co-owners of the planet with God ........

Muhammed obviously commanded muslims to stop questioning him as to why he constantly made confliciting commands ..eve...

Muhammed obviously commanded muslims to stop questioning him as to why he constantly made confliciting commands ..even statements which went against the original commands of the One God who said to all of mankind.... including pagans and atheists and polytheists who as always pretended that gods change their minds to suit the loins and greed of men ... ...GOD NEVER CHANGES HIS MIND ..... essentially commanding all of you to BE stupid so he would not have to explain his ridiculous wrongness... because of his well known penchant for violence and violent enforcement of his edicts.... .. you all obeyed him.... but he is dead .

God does not want or need or command slaves or force enslavement of any, that is the lie of the sinner. God leads people out of the evil crime of slavery ..not into it. Slavery is the most vile of crimes
    , the most vile human rights violation because it is murder of freedom. God led the people out of slavery. Muhammed leads people into slavery.

You, Dr., need to read fatah ul bari and stop pretending Muhammed is co-owner of anything with God. I find it ridiculous you all read Muhammed saying God has NO partners.. and then later elevating himself into partnership with God... and all of you pretending Muhammed was equal to God . Makes me want to throw up actually. And you call others hypocrites???

GOD alone is God. He has ZERO partners.. he does not have co-owners . He is alone God. And GOD alone has NO sin. Muhammed is NOT any god at all.

/////////////////////////////...
  • Dr Nassef God ble... 2010/12/11 11:01:48
    Dr Nassef
    Muhammad (PBUH) is not a sinner
    And following Him (PBUH) is a part of our obey to God
    Muhammad (PBUH) tells us what God wants from us
    Have a nice day
  • God ble... Dr Nassef 2010/12/11 15:12:53 (edited)
    God bless American freedom
    "Dr. " .. Your prophet ..Muhammed did sin and admitted it openly and his wives caught him at sin as well ( the time when he separated himself from his wives when they were clamoring in anger to him for his transgression ( adultery ) and he considered divorcing them all ) .... and also many many people questioned his ridiculous pretense that God kept changing his mind when God had clearly already stated long before Moses that God NEVER changes his mind... Muhammed tells us all what he wants us to think God said. so we would do whatr Muhammed wanted .. which was often horrible.

It is rather horrible to know that in islam the people trapped into slavery to it.. are not allowed by their dead prophet.. to simply SEE exactly what IS written into the qur'an and hadith plainly....

Muhammed plainly had it recorded that ONLY the christ figure , Jesus , was ALONE untouched by the satan. That means literally and in all ways sinless... Muhammed was NOT the christ figure.. Jesus. That means Muhammed WAS touched by the satan ... and as well Muhammed even admits he was bewitched ...even though the one God absolutely FORBADE witchery... if that does not explain to you perfectly that the Jesus figure has NO sin .. and Muhammed did ..then I ask you yourself ,sir.. to consider the incredibly ...

Muhammed plainly had it recorded that ONLY the christ figure , Jesus , was ALONE untouched by the satan. That means literally and in all ways sinless... Muhammed was NOT the christ figure.. Jesus. That means Muhammed WAS touched by the satan ... and as well Muhammed even admits he was bewitched ...even though the one God absolutely FORBADE witchery... if that does not explain to you perfectly that the Jesus figure has NO sin .. and Muhammed did ..then I ask you yourself ,sir.. to consider the incredibly ridiculous stance you take here.

Not only did islam remake history of the christ of the nt , since it did not go along with Muhammeds desire to convince christians their christ was nothing but a lying cheating criminal fraud... but this dead prophet of yours is still convincing you all to lie to your own eyeballs.

but you have ignored what your own prophet directly had recorded.. which means what he said to women and children and kaffur and did to al of them in violence is NOTHING to you at all. A fake religion followed by people who refuse to see exactly what is written there plainly.

Why do any of you bother to follow him?

You know.. I was in an audience once not long ago ( Washington DC ) listening to an female muslim attorney describe the reason islam males must rape israeli females of any age.... and I felt sorry for her at the end of her ridiculous statements because she obviously did not even know what she said clearly stated that muslim men own muslim females , kaffur included , of all ages , and may do ANYTHING to them no matter what.... and so she was saying muslim males may rape muslim females of any age.. children of any age .. and kaffur of any gender and age... and only the muslim male would be considered innocent before the allah of Muhamed... she even provided the hadith and qur'anic verse to prove her point.

I must say.. the majority of the females ( mostly non muslim ) there just stared at her at the conclusion of her fiery speech on behalf of islam .. and though ( my opinion ) the majority of them at the beginning of her speech were pro-islam .. by the end of her speech they al realised their error. She is and remains a true muslim, a shari'a law , stone them, burn them alive, dismember them , disembowel them , cut off the breasts of nursing mothers , behead them, , muslima.., unable to argue with what she plainly sees ..ignoring exactly what Muhammed said and did... while pretending it was good.. even though God clearly stated he alone is good.

Religion is not God. Men are not God. Books are not the Holy Spirit. Rocks men fondle and kiss and crcle are not God. Crosses are not God. Points on a compass are nopt God and should not be bowed to . Cities are not God . Walls are not God.

Men are NOT God . And Muhammed did indeed sin with gusto and frequency and was higly annoyed when it was pointed out..which is why islam still loves to murder people who point out exactly what Muhamed did and said using his own words and his own personal history UNchanged since he began the theocracy of islam and the enslavement of mankind to it.
  • FATEEN God ble... 2010/12/11 20:05:29
    FATEEN
    +1
    Could you please provide valid sources coco? It's reprehensible that a person calls oneself a man/woman of God and yet making allegations without knowledge.

What your doing is slander, what your posting is not accurate.

Use valid sources that Muslims rely on. Qur'an and Sunnah/hadith narrations.
  • FATEEN God ble... 2010/12/11 20:11:42 (edited)
    FATEEN
    +1
    ..Muhammed did sin and admitted it openly and his wives caught him at sin as well....

Could you please validate this and stop posting allegations.

Muslims do not do this to Christ Jesus. Don't do this to Muhammad.
  • God ble... FATEEN 2010/12/12 13:14:57 (edited)
    God bless American freedom
    Sources : torah, qur'an , hadith of Bukhari, fatah ul bari , occasionally new testament ... the torah and nt obviously came LONG LONG before Muhammed came along and changed what was already written to suit his own agenda.

read hadith of Bukhari Fateen. I already gave those specific hadith to you long months ago and you , because you could not argue with the truth , never responded. Enough from you to me , please... about supplying you with what you already know is true from hadith and qur'an. Just because you say this now in front of "Dr. " means little to me other than your own "feeble" ( your words to me below ) attempt to discredit me while you pretend you and I have not discussed this before. You should be ashamed.

But may the real one God bless your ears to hear.. God is alone God !

I do nothing to Muhammed. He did it himself and you all keep it going . He is dead and asleep until God raises the world of HIS choosing ( and NO man is God ) . Muhammed is no comforter .... only GOD is the Holy Spirit.

And Fateen.. I do not claim to be christian or jew or anything religious of men.

I believe in GOD and NO man is God... and that includes Muhammed especially.

Religion is not God at all.

God does not lie.

Men lie.

Muhammed was only a man, nothing more. Yes, he ...

Religion is not God at all.

God does not lie.

Men lie.

Muhammed was only a man, nothing more. Yes, he prophesized and SOME of it was right politically ..but not spiritually until the fatah ul bari and even then I doubt he righteously told that because he always craved to place himself above you all ...to rule you all ...and the most important thing he prophesized is fatah ul bari and all of islam which is so high and mighty pretending they adore their own prophet and religion over God Himself......like so many other religionists .. IGNORE what your own prophet said of the christ figure. Is that possible because it means islam would actuall have to STOP using stupid excuses of religion to stop its greedy growth as it attempts to swallow up virgins and wealth and real estate?

Muhammed was only another man.

God is alone GOD. And MUhammed is dead waiting for judgement with all other dead, and which all of us who live in flesh now will be subject to before God.

/////////////////////////////...
  • FATEEN God ble... 2010/12/12 22:08:26
    FATEEN
    +1
    Yet you make feeble attempts to discredit Qur'an and blame forgeries entered into biblical texts on Muhammad? Please, don't try to blame the corruption of the Bible on this man. This was done by those who call themselves Christians.

Why say such a lie. For one who proclaims to not affiliate oneself with any particular belief system you lean hard to being a Christian.

I'm not here to impress anyone. I'm a grown man coco, don't you forget that. I don't mean this in a smart or disrespectful manner. But I do not need anyone's validation to prove what and who I am.

Yet this is supposed to be a simple topic concerning traditional dress and yet your trolling my question about dress with this nonsense.

Your entering things that we Muslims already know. Your not talking about anything here. We know that Muhammad was only a man. You assert that he prophesied and it was correct politically yet not spiritually?

What are you talking about?

Surah al-Fatihah: This is basic. What evil can you summon from these ayah? What guidance do you not see as misguidance from these ayah?
  • God ble... FATEEN 2010/12/13 06:26:49 (edited)
    God bless American freedom
    Feeble, no. Well read, yes.

I see it as the most eloquent of the final words of your prophet, Fateen... to al of islam. And all of islam ignores it. You prove it . Your insults to me .. when surely you have read qur'an and hadith of Bukhari , mean nothing to me. Insulting religions is ok because no religion is God. Islamists insult females and other religions quite a bit and blames all the insults and anything else islam might do to those ..on the victims...as always... as is commanded by Muhamed in hadith.

The qur'an is not the Holy Spirit. Nor is the torah or new testaments. God is not a book of paper and words of men or skins of animals or leaves or barks of trees or chiseled rocks...

God is everywhere but he is not books. He is not a prophet. He is not a religion. He is not a black stone to be coddled in a silver collar and kissed and caressed and prayed to begged for baraka. He alone is Creator and HE alone is good. He has no partners at all .

Muhammed is not God. Why do you bother to follow him? He murdered in the name of his allah. The One God forbade ALL murder. God did not change his mind or his command thou shalt do no murder .

Muhammed tells all islam God has no sons at all.. then later proves he lied by saying not only is the man Jesus the son of the God....

Feeble, no. Well read, yes.

Muhammed tells all islam God has no sons at all.. then later proves he lied by saying not only is the man Jesus the son of the God... Muhamed decides he is also now the son the God and will be closest to the Jesus in the heavens... he tells al islam that after the Jesus and then himself.. the christians shall be closest to the one God .. then the muslims and so on....and yet islam continues to force people of all faiths and no faiths at al to become muslims while lying and saying islam is tolerant ... this is proven historical fact, Fateen.

Murdering people who refuse islam or enslaving them to islam is intolerance most evil. Islam intends to pown the planet.

Fateen.... islam ignores its own prophet in order to increase its size .. the Sauds are the leaders of islam. Your own prophet spoke of what shall happen to the camel worshippers and it is not good for them as they shall be destroyed by God himself. Isla,m ignores its own prophet and still follows shari'a law rather than the original seven commands of God which God himself wrote on tablets made of sapphire.

You ignore your own prophet . There is an old saying from proverbs which is something like this ... To gain the world means nothing when one loses ones soul.

Your own prophet was commanded by the one God to obey the Jesus and Jesus had said long before Muhammed invented islam... to obey Jesus ... Muhammed is no Jesus at all. Source : fatah ul bari , torah, new testament , qur'an, hadith of Bukhari.... all of those scriptures . None of which are God himself but are words written by men. And only God is good and no man is God.

And God sees ALL we say and do and think, Fateen.

ALL.

................................
  • Dr Nassef God ble... 2010/12/13 09:11:38
    Dr Nassef
    +1
    Quran is not is not the Holy Spirit. it is God words delivered exactly word by word from God to His Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). And it was delivered from God to Muhammad (PBUH) by Holy Spirit (Gebreal).

God is not a book [Quran, Bible, Toura] not a man [Muhammad (PBUH), Jesus, Mousa] not an angle [Gabreal (Holy Spirit), Islafel, Malek]

But God has books and has messengers to tell us what He wants us to do.

And please don't say lies and believe it.
  • God ble... Dr Nassef 2010/12/13 14:41:01 (edited)
    God bless American freedom
    God does not have books. He is not a man. Please stop attributing human aspects to Him. God wants and needs no slaves or servants or bonds with man . God has no slaves.

Dr.. if you truly believe what you say ..then perhaps it is YOU who should visit sodahead more often and correct the MUSLIM believers who say such ridiculous things to strangers using actual qur'an and hadith ( Bukhari ) verse to prove the correction to them...I was not joking or lying when I said he ( Fateen ) and I had already gone round and round about this many months ago and I did supply him with hadith and qur'an sources as well as torah and nt and fatah ul bari .. no matter what he says now in front of you.

I realise not everyone who claims to be a jew or a christian or a pagan or a muslim or a buddhist etc etc etc etc ... actually study their own holy books... in fact.. it is obvious when someone does not read it ..or has no idea of actual factual historical events... or lies about what "holy" book says... no matter what religion they claim.

I became bored long long ago supplying verses to muslims who then pretend they did not see what I posted ...........or worse, knew what I was saying to them but pretended they did not understand... ( taqiyya ) ......

I believe God hates taqiyya and NEVER commanded people to do that. I know I hate taqiyya.............. and I don't claim to be God.

/////////////////////////////...
  • FATEEN God ble... 2010/12/13 20:42:55
    FATEEN
    You need some rest. Who ever said I would want to meet your family? I don't want to meet you with this nonsense your talking.

Your not supplying anything nor did you ever supply anything and don't sit on here attempting to mar my character, you talk about insult this in itself is an insult.
  • God ble... FATEEN 2010/12/14 14:56:28 (edited)
    God bless American freedom
    I did not say you wanted to meet my family, silly. I said you would never make it past any of my parents doors. Nor do trappist monks.. nor do evangilicals for Jesus, nor do latter day saints, nor do many other ridiculous religionists.

Mar your character? Fateen.. ALL people sin. it is that simple.. all our collective characters are marred by our own actions and words. And GOD sees ALL we say and do , eh?

I did supply hadith quite a few times. If you want to pretend I did not , go ahead.
  • Dr Nassef God ble... 2010/12/14 08:40:34 (edited)
    Dr Nassef
    +1
    Well all Muslims as me and Fateen believe hate taqiyya and God did not commanded people to do that.
    You also have to differentiate between the taqiyya of the sheaa (deceiving the others) and the taquwaa of Muslims (fearing God and obeying Him).
    The two words are near in pronunciation but different in meaning and that sometimes causes a defect in understanding.
    i think Fatten is a very good and honest man but the problem is that non-Muslims sometimes mix between the original translation of the texts and verses with the wrong translations that come from enemies of islam as sheaa and others.
    If you want really to be fair in your opinion you should take your information from original texts or from true Muslims.
    And this is what causes the defect between you and Fateen.
    He is using the original texts while you are using what ever you find on the web.
    All of as here are trying to reach the truth so no one here is to be blamed but on the contrary we are trying to understand the truth.
    So God bless us all and lead us to the way of truth.
  • God ble... Dr Nassef 2010/12/14 15:07:48
    God bless American freedom
    Dr, believe me when I say. I understand the schism which happened when Muhammed died. I do understand it. I also understand it from Fatimas and point of view. The questions is... can Islam understand it?

Muhammed claimed more than one half of humanity ( females ) would inhabit hell.... yet God saids ONLY God is judge .... and Muhammed said that when the royal religious tribe leader is praying at the end.. it would be the Jesus firgure which descends praying out of the heavens from God to do the judging.

can you sit back, sir.. and stop placing religion ahead of what is actually happening ? Your religion.. is not God.

There must be sense. God gave all humans brains. ALL. NOT a few or just ,but all.

It is ok to believe in God without having a dead prophet and his religion everything you think and say and do .. dead prophets are not your God ...they are dead because God forced their flesh to cease. Muhammeds power ended when he left this world because God forced him to leave.

ONLY God is judge and the giver and taker of life.

Do you see a bit better what I mean yet? .

Islam worries so over forcibly getting christians, pagans, atheists, homosexuals , et al... to become muslims ... JUST LIKE the christians....worry so about getting everyone to be christians.... they j...

Islam worries so over forcibly getting christians, pagans, atheists, homosexuals , et al... to become muslims ... JUST LIKE the christians....worry so about getting everyone to be christians.... they just don't behead anyone these days or forcibly and violently cause people to become christians.. that is what islam currently does and always has done... just because Muhammed said to do it.

The point is... when do the actual seven commands of the real ONE GOD have influence over people enough that they begin to say men are sinners..God is not. and obey God and follow God and not men.... ?
  • Dr Nassef God ble... 2010/12/15 14:11:01
    Dr Nassef
    Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) did not say that the females would inhabit hell
    From were did you get this.
    On the contrary
    He (PBUH) said that good females well to heaven and the females that will have the highest grades are Asea the wife of the pharon, Mary the mother of Jesus and Kadega the wife of Prophet Muhammad (PBU Them)
    He (PBUH) said that every one males and females well be reword by his work, the one that do good will be reword good (heaven) and the one that do bad will be reword bad (hell)
    He (PBUH) said that the heaven is under the feet of the mother (to enter the heaven you must treat your mother well),
    He (PBUH) ordered us to be gentle in treating them and called them glass to tell us how delicate they are
    He (PBUH) told us that the best man is the man the best in treating his wife.

Islam is the religion of God not Muhammad (PBUH). So if Muhammad (PBUH) is dead, God do not die and his religion lives for ever. Even when Jesus (peace upon him) descend he well judge by God's religion.

God gave all humans brains but every one plan by the information he thinks is right. But not humans have the right information, and every one has a point of view, how could we know the right one.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) did not tell us to behead non-Muslims, he said that if any one kill any m...

From were did you get this.
    On the contrary

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) did not tell us to behead non-Muslims, he said that if any one kill any man without a crime that man made he wouldn't even small the odor of the heaven (would not even come near it)

It is true that only God is judge and the giver and taker of life, not Mosa, not Jesus, not Muhammad (peace and blessing upon them all) and not any other one.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is a normal human that God had chosen to be a Prophet because of his pure heart. He (PBUH) is not a God and when God chooses to take His life no one could resets Him on the contrary when the angle of death asked him what does He (PBUH) like better staying on earth or going to the heaven He choosed (PBUH) to go to God.

He (PBUH) ordered us not to kill any one except if some one tried to kill one of us or killed someone or raped a female or helped our enemies in trying to kill us (at time of war).

And about these days, According to Europol in the year 2006, 498 terrorist attacks took place in the European Union in 2006. Of these, 424 were perpetrated by separatist groups, 55 by left-wing extremists, and 18 by various other terrorists. Only 1 was carried out by Islamists. So the main problem now a days is from non-Muslims.

By the way we are not allowed to force any one to covert to Islam we are allowed only to show him the way.
    If we are allowed to force non-Muslims to Islam then how come the non-Muslims lived together with the Muslims from the time of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) till now?

Why do you think the Christians in North Africa like Egyptians went to the Muslim leader Amr Ebn Elkatab to save them from the Romans (the Romans use to kille them just because they practice the Christianity in different way)

The Almighty said in the Quran: (If one of the polytheists ask you for your protection, protect him so he would hear the word of God and then grant him protection so that they are people who do not know) [Surat: Repentance - verse: 6]

And why did the Arabian Christians joined the Islamic army when it defended Jerusalem from the Europeans at the time of Salah Elden Elaioby and from the Israelians now a days. Muslims didn't force them to do so.
    But because God said in the Quran (Allah forbids you not those who have neither fight you in religion nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loves those * but God forbid those who fight you in religion and driven you out of your homes, and helped to turn your drive you out that if any such are wrong doers) [Surat: Almomtahena- verse: 8-]

By the way could you tell me what are the seven commands that are you talking about (I mean what do they say) and are they enough to regulate our life or we need more commands.

Sorry for the long replay but I really enjoy talking to a person with an open mind.
    Have a nice day.
  • God ble... Dr Nassef 2010/12/15 17:21:11 (edited)
    God bless American freedom
    SOURCE : HADITH OF BUKHARI .. stop pretending since you have already told me to use this source and I already told you I do.
  • Dr Nassef God ble... 2010/12/18 07:55:28
    Dr Nassef
    You have to know what to take from Al-Bukhari and what is not because:

1) Al-Bukary tells in his book the saheh (true) Hadith and the daef (weak) or munkar (not a hadith)

2) Some corrupted groups as sheaa, doros, wahabii, alawii....ect uses the false Hadith to gain what they want [the false Hadith is a Hadith that some one invented for his own purposes and it is not a Hadith of the prophet (PBUH)]

3) Some times the text is not translated correctly (could be on intention or not)

4) Al-Bukary is not a prophet he only collected Hadith and some times tells us his opinion he could be correct or not so when studying something we should search the opinion of other islamic scientists as Malek, Al-shakei, Muslim and Abi-Haanbal, and take what most of the islamic scientists agreed on (Igmaa).
  • FATEEN Dr Nassef 2010/12/13 20:41:02
    FATEEN
    Should I block her? She's becoming very annoying because she really thinks she know what she is talking about.

I mean I'm not running from this lady she just doesn't know what she's talking about.
  • Dr Nassef FATEEN 2010/12/14 08:55:54
    Dr Nassef
    +1
    Well she can't differentiate between the right and wrong now so let us give her more chance;
    May God uses us to show some of these people the way.
    Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said that if Allah guides with you one person is better for you than the entire world and what is in it.
    God bless you brother and guides with you an entire nation.
  • God ble... Dr Nassef 2010/12/14 15:10:04
    God bless American freedom
    My God tells me the difference between right and wrong.. and Muhammed is no god at all to me.
  • God ble... FATEEN 2010/12/14 15:09:25 (edited)
    God bless American freedom
    +1
    yes, I do. and by the way Fateen.. I am not angry at all and I ask you to remain UNangry over anything we say here..because this is me.. a simple human, made by God just as you.. forced to wear flesh.. forced to learn to walk,... to speak.. to think and so on.... that is the value of freedom.. to communicate without being murdered for doing so.....

You asked me in another question concerning " insult" .. by implying I am insane, Fateen.. you wrongly insult me. I am clearly not insane and I do make sense.. you just don't want to agree with me because of your religion.
  • FATEEN God ble... 2010/12/13 20:33:18
    FATEEN
    Coco, let's stop this dialogue because your not making any sense. Your saying I insult you? How in the world am I insulting you?

Goodness, what are you talking about? No Muslim thinks the Qur'an is the Holy Spirit and I don't think any Christian thinks the Bibile is the Holy Spirit either. What are you talking about? Do you even read this stuff you type?

Your talking to a Muslim, your not talking to someone who believes in the trinity or believes that creation of God is God or a partner with God. I am a Muslim you don't have to explain any of this to me what God is and what God is not. As much as you say you have read about Islam you should at least know this. It appears you do not.

Coco, why do you lie? Muhammad and no Muslim scholar after him has ever said that Christ Jesus was the son of God nor did he ever say he was a son of God at all either.

I hope you don't mind but I'm going to block you because your just talking ridiculous nonsense here. Seriously. Are you even reading this?

When a Muslim says There is no god except God (this says it all, no sons, no daughters or partners with Him) where the heck are you getting this ridiculous information from? Your talking out the side of your neck and not even producing valid sources.

For someone who doesn't follow a ...

For someone who doesn't follow a particular faith. You really sound like a Christian no matter how much you claim to not be a Christian. No offense but you use the same language as a Christian would use.

2014/09/02 12:06:14