Cesar Casier Launches Model Kitchen: Are You Interested in Eating Like a Model?

Fergie 2012/12/19 19:00:00
Fashion models are known for a lot of things, but "delicious meals" doesn't usually make the list. However, Armani Exchange model Cesar Casier has a passion for cooking and wants to change this perception, so he created a cookbook called Model Kitchen.

Model Kitchen is a collection of Casier's and his model friends' favorite recipes. Karlie Kloss, Lily Donaldson, Milla Jovovich and Lindsey Wixson are just some of the glamorous contributors, and the recipes include Jovovich's baked salmon and asparagus and Wixson's chocolate chip cookies. Sounds pretty good to me.

The cookbook is on sale in Belgium, and Casier is currently shopping it around to NYC publishers, so expect to see it in the States sometime next year. What do you think, though? Are you interested in eating like a model?

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM reports:
Think models don't eat? Well the year 2012 is out to prove you wrong.
huffingtonpost reports models eat year 2012 prove wrong

Read More: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/19/model-kit...

• pammie 2013/01/14 14:33:07
    pammie
    Not at all interested
  • Drageona 2013/01/02 15:30:47
    Drageona
    no, I like the kitchen I have thank you
  • Kezzi Morris 2013/01/02 14:13:45
    Kezzi Morris
    Hell no
  • Kezzi M... Kezzi M... 2013/01/02 14:19:19
    Kezzi Morris
    +1
    I don't want to be this thin:
    stick thin model
    That's nasty
    I want to look like that:
    CURVY

Real women eat
  • Maloulou 2012/12/27 17:58:45
    Maloulou
    +1
    I like being me with curves not being skinny n all the things they are
    curvy black girl
  • Claire Farrugia 2012/12/26 12:56:07
    Claire Farrugia
    +2
    Models eat??!
  • JackoClubs 2012/12/26 10:30:50 (edited)
    JackoClubs
    It takes a little more than half a radish and a stick of gum every three days, to fill me up.

And: Cesar who?
  • roxy902 2012/12/26 09:17:32
    roxy902
    HECK NO! If I'm hungry I'm gonna eat! Im super skinny! But not where you can see my bones. Im just extremely skinny! And i don't know why but i don't gain weight even when i eat ALOT throughout the day...
  • Ramón 2012/12/26 03:23:43
    Ramón
    Isn't a model a cheap imitation, and smaller than the real thing?
  • Sara Cupcakes 2012/12/26 00:41:12
    Sara Cupcakes
    Depend's on what they are eating
  • Linda 2012/12/25 17:05:11
    Linda
    +1
    no thank you, Id much rather eat what ever I want when ever I want and as much of it as i want. Im the only who tells myself how to eat lol and usually if I like it I eat it
  • cynthia 2012/12/25 16:26:52
    cynthia
    Hell no they need to eat real food lolz before they die
  • jere.chievres 2012/12/24 21:32:41
    jere.chievres
    Not like the idiot in the picture that's for damn sure!
  • rebeccasrevenge 2012/12/24 19:32:57
    rebeccasrevenge
    +1
    Unless it's Tyra Banks,she chews with her mouth open,puts her elbows on the table,and loudly belches to which she finds uproariously funny.No I wouldn't want to eat like her at all.
  • Josh Robinson 2012/12/24 14:17:59
    Josh Robinson
    +2
    No... not yet... but if I watch the show and the Alpha Waves start boiling my brain, I'm sure I can learn to want anything on the television. alpha wave tv http://cdn.pearltrees.com/s/p...
  • Alexander 2012/12/24 07:47:09
  • The Winter Sodahead 2012/12/24 06:47:57
    The Winter Sodahead
    +1
    I like food.
  • Merna 2012/12/24 06:14:54
    Merna
    +1
    Let me guess, the lunch special is gum?
  • alyssa 2012/12/24 04:44:22
    alyssa
    +3
    skinny model cigarette

models dont eat. when they get hungry, they have a cigarette
  • SimmeringArtist 2012/12/23 14:15:19
    SimmeringArtist
    +2
    I could eat a little healthier, but I'll go by what my mother and doctor tell me.
  • mae 2012/12/23 03:50:21
    mae
    +2
    No, not really.
  • Haushinka 2012/12/23 01:30:17
    Haushinka
    +6
    "Eating like a model?"
    Oxymoron much?
  • MDC 2012/12/22 17:49:57
    MDC
    +3
    I just love cookbooks in general.

Also, I'm interested in the high fashion and modelling industry a lot, and Cesar has always been a great model. I adored his Vogue Paris spread with Lara Stone.

modelling industry cesar model adored vogue paris spread lara stone

And to people saying models do not eat: they do (do you even know the NAME of the girl you are criticising for being thin?). Only they don't eat in excess and eat quality food, not the processed crap all the haters do. Saying that they are mentally ill is just rude to the ED victims and the models.

Need proof?

Frida Gustavsson
    frida gustavsson eating

Kristina Romanova
    models eating

Behati Prinsloo
    models eating

Chanel Iman
    models eating

Karlie Kloss
    karlie kloss eating
  • Nomad58 MDC 2012/12/23 04:35:06
    Nomad58
    +4
    What ever happened to admiring voluptuous women like Marilyn Monroe, Rachel Welch, Laila Ali, Candace Parker, and Jennifer Love Hewitt?

This stick figures may be good for posing as clothes racks but they aren't anything a real person shouldn't be trying to model clothes for women. Guys are looking for curves else they would be dating their buds.
  • Luna Wren Nomad58 2012/12/26 13:51:49
    Luna Wren
    Well as humans begin to block out the signals in our brain telling us that more voluptuous figures are better for mating, we tend to make our own conscious decisions.
  • Nomad58 Luna Wren 2012/12/26 17:58:27
    Nomad58
    Oh the we've evolved argument, right? That is honestly the most ridiculous
    claim I have ever heard. These models are thin to the point of being unhealthy.
    It has nothing to do with evolution, but more to do with a elitist group of high
    fashion dictators declaring how Women of the World should look.

I have traveled to every corner of this globe and the only place where I found
    women naturally resembling these models was in areas of famine and warfare.
    It is not natural to starve to the point loss of muscle as well as bone density due
    to making a conscious decision. That is not evolution, it is mental slavery.

Also, you may note many voluptuous women are sports figures.
    Strong men have always admired a strong women not twig-types.
  • Luna Wren Nomad58 2013/01/02 14:29:16
    Luna Wren
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeell, when I was talking about voluptuous figures I was referring more to wide hips for birthing, and bigger breast for supplying nutrients through breast feeding. And I don't think you fulling understood what I was trying to say...because our appearance as humans don't always reflect our natural health, our brains stop processing a balanced figure, as desirable as we become more susceptible to what other people's opinions....And if you believe that evolution has nothing to do with it, than I think you're wrong. Besides many people in the fashion industry including models are just hangers for the clothing that designers are trying to sell. And another point, some women naturally have a flat body type.
  • MDC Nomad58 2012/12/28 05:06:19
    MDC
    It seems that you don't get the point of the modeling industry. You have just mentioned actresses and athletes, who are very attractive indeed, but their job is to ACT or PLAY SPORTS. Not MODEL.
    The fact that models are thin makes them book the ad campaigns, runway work and editorials in magazines, which makes them sell the products. And considering that the biggest fashion company LVMH's total profit last year was €3.065 billion, they're doing their job well.
    They are not thin because their job is attracting men (that's what the pornography industry *yuck* is for...). They are thin because their jobs is to persuade a specific costumer (you know... the ones who can afford $5000 dresses) to buy luxury products. And looking at the revenue high fashion companies are making, they are doing a damn good job. If the targeted costumer WANTED to see voluptuous women persuading them to buy clothes, it would change in order for companies to make more money. But that's not the case.
    That is why skinny and tall, not normal and short, women rule the industry.
  • Nomad58 MDC 2012/12/28 07:08:06
    Nomad58
    You really are stuck on this dream world aren't you?

Look at the clothing profit at Wal-Mart, Sears, Penny's, or any Department store and they crush the high-fashion industry. This fantasy world is only playing to the elite and foolish women who believe in this is the standard any fool finds interesting other than a few anorexic fashionistas. In America alone the revived market for voluptuous women garnered $25B/yr or 1/4 or the market.

Also, anyone paying $5000 for a dress is a fool (just ask my wife ~ she would kill me). I ran a successful business for years and expanding it to many sites. These idiots who ran around thinking clothes made the man or woman were as empty as their suits. I crushed them in seconds in negotiations and they looked like fools on the manufacturing floor trying to protect their investment in clothing. I could buy them 10 times over and they were playing some role they read about in GQ or other silly fashion magazine ~ please.
  • MDC Nomad58 2012/12/30 05:17:00
    MDC
    Look, sincerely, I don't give a hoot about your life. It's yours. I see it's going good, well congrats. I see your wife doesn't like luxury goods, that's ok too. I see you found success in business, that's nice. Happy for you. But is it really necessary to bring it up as an argument? It's just off the topic from the real subject and even quite pretentious.

But what I'm saying is that the fashion industry is doing well selling their overpriced luxury goods thanks to the advertisment with thin women. Obviously these brands won't sell as much as cheaper mass market brands, but its prestige and interest of the public (there are many people who follow the fashion industry as some follow sports or TV shows) keep it alive. My original point was that the models are thin because that is what sells, and you just rambled about comparisons with mass market brands which is off topic.
  • Nomad58 MDC 2013/01/03 20:41:06
    Nomad58
    No Unicorn, you missed the point. I was pointing out these models, high fashion, and the people who buy into the gilts are living the fantasy.

Mass Market is where the topic is centered because that is where most of the people on this discussion board live. It is much better to channel the money spent on a fashion model into additional workers so they will have an income. More reasonable to cycle the $5000 spent on a dress into catering for a charity benefit for a homeless shelter or even a bonus to get it back into circulation.

Besides, "thin is in" started failing in 2006 and according to reports in Aug 2012 “I have to airbrush clients’ to make them appear bigger and more womanly before I submit photographs,”**. So maybe these ladies should just save the Photographer the trouble and eat a little bit.

** http://living.msn.com/style-b...
  • Wackyweirdochic 2012/12/22 08:04:58
  • BloodMist 2012/12/22 04:16:42
    BloodMist
    +4
    I don't think I could survive on a couple calories a day.
  • BlackandWhite 2012/12/22 02:58:55
    BlackandWhite
    +2
    Or at least I'll eat in the restaurants they usually just sit around in.
  • TheBadOne 2012/12/21 20:19:41
    TheBadOne
    +1
    I'll try it. I'm not gonna starve myself, though.
  • Badgerbumface 2012/12/21 20:17:13
  • ll 2012/12/21 18:51:16
    ll
    +1
    shyt...i didnt know they had a cookbook for them...i thought it was just step one: finger in throat and step 2: bend over toilet!!!
  • MDC ll 2012/12/22 17:51:54
    MDC
    +5
    elena bartels gif

Your comment was really rude. Eating disorders are not a joke. They freaking kill people.
  • rebecca... MDC 2012/12/25 19:30:42
    rebeccasrevenge
    Yes,but there's a difference between starving because you can't afford food or there is no food and deliberately starving yourself when food is plentiful
  • rebecca... rebecca... 2012/12/25 19:31:53

2014/10/25 10:19:23