Can you see things before they happen?

lele 2009/01/22 15:36:53
sometimes see things before they happen and it kinda scares me but my mom said it's because i have the gift thats passed through the females in our family and i shouldn't worry about it

• kalea 2012/11/24 18:12:52
  • mason campbell 2011/09/08 01:22:59
    sometimes
    mason campbell
    i have had both weird feelings and premonitions the first... in second grade i saw a teddy bear and stickers and bookmarks in my teachers class on her desk but it was all dark except for her desk the next morning there was a teddy bear that had never been there and she was handin out stickers/bookmarks..... another ....... when i was little i had a dream that i was on a bus and i could here voices but all the people had blank faces like a manaquin and about 4 years later when i was 13 i was on the same seat in a bus and i heard the same voices only to look up and see the same clothes and heights of people so i knew that it was real after then i have always tried to pay close attention and remeber my dreams
  • TisharraLee 2010/09/29 22:10:16 (edited)
    yes i can
    TisharraLee
    I have done this my entire life on a fairly regular basis, perhaps once a week or so. It is always a non-issue scene, like a lesson in English my teacher has yet to teach wearing that red Christmas sweater assigning that random essay, but I knew she was going to ask for that essay as soon as I saw the sweater. It's never been anything big or major, at least not yet. My boyfriend tried the deja vu claim, until the next time it happened, when I told him exactly how the situation would end, and I was 100% right. Now he wonders what could be possible if it were a trained ability. It's not strange, and it's not abnormal, EVERYONE does this, it's just some deny it or don't remember their dreams. If dreaming the future is a rare gift, so is breathing oxygen! :) I also ALWAYS know when something bad will happen, I get completely panicky and FREAK out for NO REASON whatsoever. Last time it happened, I received bad news in under 5 minutes via the Internet. I had no way of deducing the situation from clues because I was not at the physical locale where it happened.
  • shannon 2009/11/30 05:33:01
    yes i can
    shannon
    ok yes it has but so much weirder for me. I had a dream that i would be in drama class playing improve very vague but then 4 years later i had this spaz attack when it happend then i had a dream i would be looking at horse black brown eyes straight in the face feeling the breath on my eyes and it happend and freaked. my dreams are weird and do not usually ever make sense but some times i have premonitions just like you. dnt know whhy
  • Alex 2009/11/13 17:55:22
    yes i can
    Alex
    I'm like you too. Like i see scenes in my head before i actually physically see them with my own eyes. Like yesterday for example, i saw this big/tall/blonde haired guy with facial features and everything walking across the dock at sydney harbour with the harbour bridge in the background...and today i saw the exact same thing, with the background and him walking in the same path as i saw in my head...i'm only a teenage boy and it's sorta freakish yet interesting to me. My brother can do it and so can my mom, she says it's from her side of the family and that it sometimes skips a generation...but my dad can't. Anyone else similiar to me?
  • lele Alex 2009/11/13 21:00:03
    lele
    that would be me mom is the same exact thing and my other sibling could do it too but not seeing the future but they knew when something is wrong
  • Ceal Alex 2011/06/24 03:15:42
    Ceal
    +1
    Yes befor I had my.son n daughter I seen them playing n dancing around.. N befor my gandmother died just an hour befor she came n told me bye n she loves me. N.walked away. Plus I have dreams well movies of my week befor my.day week or mth happen . I can go on n on n I can do other things thst ppl should not b able to do.. I love it..
  • Jake 2009/03/14 04:09:19
    yes i can
    Jake
    This happens to me alot in fact it just happened to me today i usually think about some tv shows ones i just remember and later that day the episode i was thinking of was on my mom says that she also has this ability
  • lele Jake 2009/03/15 22:12:56
    lele
    my mom is the same but she dreams it or feels it sorta like a bad feeling and it upsets her when she feels it because she know something bad is going to happen to my family
  • rosanna 2009/02/28 02:01:27
    yes i can
    rosanna
    i have drems but i am starting to dream about the end of the world
  • Rex G 2009/02/13 10:05:16
    yes i can
    Rex G
    I see things before they happen, on sertain occasions il tell you a few.. a few might freak people out.. even my self... okay 1 of them was my Father having a stroke in an unknown place/office that happened 2 years later, but before hand I had another dream of him passing away in another place, some apartment in Newzealand.... How ever he did have that stroke in exakly the same place, Im going back to NZ on holiday in april? that might be his last breeths :(, before i get into detail's "everything happens for a reson" I moved to Australia with my Father, he is now moving back to NZ scary? Well i also thought i was moving back but now I will be able to keep my job and my car, so Before my father passes away he moved here so he could help me get ahead in life. that fit's in place because I would never had thought dad was going back to NZ, now another dream i had I bought a car a month after moving that i crashed driving out of a tunnel on a corner down hill because a truck was crossing the road, i had to pull a hard left, i asked someone about it, that ROAD is an hour's drive from where i live, i thort that dream was bullshit but now im keeping my car, an continue to live in Australia.... i met this chick she is 20 Mins drive from that view of the city, where that road is..... scary...'""""
    I see things before they happen, on sertain occasions il tell you a few.. a few might freak people out.. even my self... okay 1 of them was my Father having a stroke in an unknown place/office that happened 2 years later, but before hand I had another dream of him passing away in another place, some apartment in Newzealand.... How ever he did have that stroke in exakly the same place, Im going back to NZ on holiday in april? that might be his last breeths :(, before i get into detail's "everything happens for a reson" I moved to Australia with my Father, he is now moving back to NZ scary? Well i also thought i was moving back but now I will be able to keep my job and my car, so Before my father passes away he moved here so he could help me get ahead in life. that fit's in place because I would never had thought dad was going back to NZ, now another dream i had I bought a car a month after moving that i crashed driving out of a tunnel on a corner down hill because a truck was crossing the road, i had to pull a hard left, i asked someone about it, that ROAD is an hour's drive from where i live, i thort that dream was bullshit but now im keeping my car, an continue to live in Australia.... i met this chick she is 20 Mins drive from that view of the city, where that road is..... scary??? Now Im going back to NZ for a holiday in april.... That could be my fathers last breeths :(, Another dream was i was driving on the highway it was 5 am, i had this feeling i had seen it all before, i got pulled over by police, anyway this holden was speeding it was driving behind me for a little bit an it passed me, it was a mufty car with 4 police officers in it, thats why i stuck to the speed limit when i rememberd that dream, another one was, i saw a 30km sign that did not exist on the right side of the road, facing the left side, we drive on the left side, after i saw it I had to slow down to 30kmh to miss the truck that had crossed to the other side of the road, that wasnt a dream but i saw it, another one... I saw my brother driving his bmw, n my mate driving a Red one like his old 1, but it wasnt his, i remember seeing a dihatsu applause, my next door naibours car, but not the same colour, we went thru mcdonalds drive thru and i saw that dihatsu, an he stole money *wont say where* but he bought that same bmw i had in my dream, i can feel thing's to, I had this strange paranormal feeling my X was cheating on me, at that exact time i rang her up she was with him..... an this chick i slept with... i was driving on the ipswitch highway, i had the same feeling, i thort this cant be real, anyway i rang her up an she said she was busy she had another guy over at her house... what does this mean, i see death "more than one person" i see things visions or feelings to avoid in an instant, "like the 30k sign" theres to much to list, but the first part all fits in place??? i want answers
  • Deleted 2009/01/23 18:41:03
    sometimes
    Deleted
    +1
    Sort of. There have been three times in my life where I have had such a vivid dream of some event that I had no idea what was happening only to watch those same events unfold for real a couple of days later. One such event involved the tragic death of my great aunt.
  • 5p0k3n4 2009/01/22 16:00:02
    sometimes
    5p0k3n4
    +2
    Its only happened a few times to me. I don't normally talk about it though. My grandmother use to be able to see things too, she called it the gift of foresight.
  • Jasanin 2009/01/22 15:45:57
    no i can't
    Jasanin
    +1
    Bbut I have a friend who sort of can.
  • boddleblonde 2009/01/22 15:44:25
    yes i can
    boddleblonde
    +1
    I could see my landlord evicting me if I didn't pay my rent. =o)
  • Tutboy 2009/01/22 15:38:38

2014/07/25 13:46:43