Can my dad spank my bare butt at 17 for not cleaning my room

myra 2011/05/11 01:55:29
my dad came home from work my room was a mess he told me to clean it i yelled no!
he then poped my bottom he said you know what will happen if you tell me no!
so once again he told me to clean my room then i yelled i don't want to leave me the
freak alone i said no ! he then picked me up laid me across his knee lifted my nightgown and lowerd my paintes and spanked me very hard 10 times. i was crying very hard when he let me up. he said to tell him i was sorry i yelled no! still crying
and then he spanked me once again and then let me up and asked now are you going to say sorry i was crying when i said yes. when he was done he told me it was time to go to bed. then he kissed me a told me he loved me and out the door he went.
can he do that

• skip 2012/11/18 20:49:32
    skip
    +21
    I think so you t old him no twice sore at him so I think a very good hard bare bun spanking was needed

• MIKE554433 2014/07/03 21:36:19
  • ccwmxo 2014/03/30 11:36:02
  • kimkan50 2014/03/26 10:22:12
    kimkan50
    Yes he can. You're still technically a child and you live under his house, he can legally spank you. And he had every right to, you deserved what he gave you and more!
  • MIKE554433 kimkan50 2014/07/03 21:48:39
  • bill johnson 2014/02/08 18:20:30
    bill johnson
    +3
    yes he can... It don't matter what age you are if you live in his house it's his rules...
  • MIKE554433 bill jo... 2014/07/03 21:50:09
  • Elizabeth 2013/10/06 15:51:44
    Elizabeth
    +2
    I think you need to be spanked.So go buy a switch,a belt,a paddle and a few canns
  • Veronika Elizabeth 2013/12/25 14:41:33
    Veronika
    Butspanking bare butt would only be for her boyfriend to do.
  • cary self 2013/09/17 08:13:15
    cary self
    +1
    I'm 16 and my stepdad still uses the belt bare bottom. Totally degrading and my mom just sits and watches.
  • amber g... cary self 2013/11/22 08:19:39
    amber guthrie
    +3
    Hey Cary nice to see you on here and you know your not alone.
  • kimkan50 cary self 2014/03/26 10:25:20
    kimkan50
    How is it degrading? If you behave you wouldn't get the belt. He's giving you discipline, which most teens need. You should be grateful.
  • MIKE554433 cary self 2014/07/03 21:52:03
  • Don Sena 2013/08/24 21:16:27 (edited)
    Don Sena
    +4
    Well, he can do that, just as you know he did. The notion of "spanking" can extend anywhere from gentle "love pats" with the unaided hand to harshly-laid lashes with a belt, cane or flogger. Hand spanking, with no hard instrument, and carried out without angry emotion, can be right for any girl living with either her own father or with her husband or boyfriend. Your emotional complex as a female is quite different from that of a male, so that a carefully administered spanking (with the open hand) can be not only strictly punitive, but can also have a calming effect on you as a girl. Many married women -- perhaps surpriisingly -- maintain spanking relationships with their mates, feeling they have what are called "spanking needs." Some actually say that they "love stress-relief spankings." In your own case, it was only after you openly defied your dad several times that he took his hand to your butt. I disagree with his action only in that he removed your panties, when he could have spanked you well enough by removing only your outer clothing. I otherwise agree with what he did, since the count of ten spanks indicates that he was himself under control.
  • Mya Tomlinson 2013/07/21 01:59:43
    Mya Tomlinson
    +2
    Actually he can. Spanking a child is legal in every state in the US until the child turns 18. My dad would have took his belt to my butt if I talked to him like that.
  • kimkan50 Mya Tom... 2014/03/26 10:26:08
    kimkan50
    Amen!
  • sammynoodle 2013/06/22 05:13:42
    sammynoodle
    HEY DADDY WHY ARE U PRETENDING TO BE DAUGTHER
  • Me 2013/04/03 23:58:22
    Me
    +2
    Course he can. When you're a horney troll, your imagination can go wherever it wants (as long as you don't imagine yourself any younger than that, as that would be too weird).
  • sammyno... Me 2013/06/19 08:40:55
    sammynoodle
    +2
    No he cannot
  • sammyno... Me 2013/06/19 08:42:44
    sammynoodle
    +2
    No he cannot spank u eww
  • bill jo... sammyno... 2014/02/08 18:22:22
    bill johnson
    +1
    y es he can... with in reason.
  • Freak Show!! 2013/02/03 21:51:28
    Freak Show!!
    I hate my dad because of him spanking me. I don't love him at all so if you want to continue spanking your child when they are older than 8 go ahead but I'm telling you that you will have a very unhappy child.
  • bill jo... Freak S... 2014/02/08 18:24:29 (edited)
    bill johnson
    +3
    unhappy brat you mean... I was spanked until I was 17 and I don't hate my dad... I have a lot of respect for him because he loved me enough to discipline me and that was all it was ...discipline and that is what you young bratts a lacking these days...
  • unclebubbad 2013/01/26 19:19:28
    unclebubbad
    +3
    I am single dad who raised a daughter by myself. I am now 50yrs old and my daughter is 24. My daughters mother abandoned her and me, and left me to raise her from little baby til she was grown woman. I did have the help of paturnal grandmother. Its hard for single man to raise a girl. It was tuff, but she taught me alot. I am a christian, a southern baptist. I do believe in spare the rod spoil the child. I do believe in spankings. I spanked my daughter only 3 times in her whole life. The last time I spanked her was at 10yrs old. I did not spank her bare bottom, always with clothing on. I was raised and brought up to be very modest, and modest I still am. Nudity was never allowed outside of my bedroom, or bathroon. Girls and boys were never allowed to be seen naked infront of each other. If that happend my dad would spank. I was always spanked with clothing on. When I became a teenager I was real modest, and the last thing I wanted was to be seen naked by a woman. I was raised by my paturnal grandparents, and my grandmother is a nurse, but she always respected my dignity and never seen me naked as a teen. Back to my daughter. I sorta eased up on the modesty thing when she was born, I mean I had to take care of her. But, the last time I seen her naked was at 10yrs old. She beca...
    I am single dad who raised a daughter by myself. I am now 50yrs old and my daughter is 24. My daughters mother abandoned her and me, and left me to raise her from little baby til she was grown woman. I did have the help of paturnal grandmother. Its hard for single man to raise a girl. It was tuff, but she taught me alot. I am a christian, a southern baptist. I do believe in spare the rod spoil the child. I do believe in spankings. I spanked my daughter only 3 times in her whole life. The last time I spanked her was at 10yrs old. I did not spank her bare bottom, always with clothing on. I was raised and brought up to be very modest, and modest I still am. Nudity was never allowed outside of my bedroom, or bathroon. Girls and boys were never allowed to be seen naked infront of each other. If that happend my dad would spank. I was always spanked with clothing on. When I became a teenager I was real modest, and the last thing I wanted was to be seen naked by a woman. I was raised by my paturnal grandparents, and my grandmother is a nurse, but she always respected my dignity and never seen me naked as a teen. Back to my daughter. I sorta eased up on the modesty thing when she was born, I mean I had to take care of her. But, the last time I seen her naked was at 10yrs old. She became real modest, and didnt want me to see her naked, and I respected her. She was a normal teenager. She had her moments like all teenagers do, but when it came to punishment all I had todo was ground her, take privilages away. I even took her drivers lics away a couple of times and it worked for her. She was all in all a good kid. She made good grades in school. With my daughter even though she was modest, we did have a very good father daughter relationship. We had open dialog with each other concerning sex, boys, body changes and funchions. If my daughter ever need my help with something concerning her bottom or private areas, I would have helped her, but she had my grandmother to help her, so she didnt need me to help with that areas of her body. My daughter is now a registard nurse. She is very successful in life. Her and her husband both are registard nurses. I would never have spanked her bare bottom never. I respected her modesty as I would any woman. I find it dishearting that a dad would strip away his daughters modesty if she wasnt comfortable with dad seeing her naked. Like wise a mother todo the same thing to her teenage son. I am not judging anyone, but I believe if done wrong it could distroy a loving relationship with your children into their adult hood. With me personally, I was beat and sexually abused by mother until I was 13yrs old. That is when my father and mother divorced, and was ordered by court to live with my paturnal grandparents. My dad was also in my life. But, with my mother I never visited her and any kind of relationship with her after that. I did attend her funeral in 1995. I was told that she cried alot and had alot of emotional pain due to that fact that her sons didnt have a relationship with her, and was never allowed to any contact what so ever with her grandchildren including my daughter. I only had two other brothers and we were all physically and sexually abused by her. In my heart I forgave her, but scares still remain to this day. I promised myself and my family that the cycle of abuse would end with me, and I would never do that to my daughter or anyone else.
  • Spankininar 2013/01/20 18:34:30
    Spankininar
    +3
    You live under his roof he can spank you. I would if used a paddle on your bare butt 20 times.
  • skip 2012/11/18 20:49:32
    skip
    +21
  • Elizabeth skip 2013/10/06 15:58:55
    Elizabeth
    +4
    Can you please ask your father to spank you harder because that is not even hard enough you should be spanked
  • B L 2012/10/30 21:51:19
    B L
    +4
    Your Father spanking your bottom at this age is a direct attack on ego or confidence. At this age some people have the confidence to move out, and others do not. People that have confidence do not perform better at the workplace or any other subject for that matter, but they are happier because they know that they will protect their own ideas and feeling by being strong willed, and protect against being bullied by being physically strong as well. This is a situation where you have to be willing to fight to keep his hands off of you rather then taking a spanking even if that means getting physically hurt. Let us say you are a grown man in Jail, and some guy wants to make you his bride for the night.. His actions aren't going to kill you, but it will damage you mentally for the rest of your life. So in jail you would fight back even though it would be against the rules to do so. Being spanked at this age will leave you scarred forever. Good luck.
  • bill jo... B L 2014/02/08 18:26:39
  • Anthony 2012/10/23 16:10:12
    Anthony
    +4
    Hand on bare bottom...? How else are you going to spank someone. Oh thats right with the wooden hairbrush. I spanked both my daughters till age 18, don't like it move out.
  • fiscusdaf 2012/08/05 12:51:43
    fiscusdaf
    +2
    ahhh, yea! Clean your room and quit talking back to your father. Now is he starts punishing you for no reason, let someone know.
  • AndyBoy 2012/08/03 16:44:43
    AndyBoy
    If nothing else works.
  • ARON 2012/07/10 19:37:31
    ARON
    +5
    i have a 18 yr old now, and if she would have came off like when she was 17 like you did you can bet she would have been over my knee so fast, as far as bare butt ?? maybe , but i would bet it would be with underwear on, but now if you kept it up after that then all bets are off, and you would get it bare butt. respect your parents.However, if you want to act like a spoiled brat you be treated as one,
  • pdarkow 2012/04/01 19:20:09
    pdarkow
    +2
    At the age of 17 you are practically an adult. However, if you want to be treated like an adult you have to act like an adult. You want to act like a child you should be treated like a child and given a spanking. You were rude, disrespectful, and acting like a child. However, i don't think it should have been done bare bottomed. He should have used a paddle or belt.
  • kimkan50 pdarkow 2014/03/26 14:16:15
    kimkan50
    I agree. I think a spanking was definitely deserved. But I don't think he should have done it bare. It's not like panties offer much protection anyway. BUT to each their own. His house, his rules. If she doesn't want to be spanked, then she should behave. I just don't see the point of taking a girl's panties off.
  • Lena Johansson 2012/04/01 01:28:09
    Lena Johansson
    +3
    No. You are to old. It is not a punishment anymore, its a sexual abuse. If he doesnt understand you are not a child anymore he must be incredible stupid. Or maybe he get turned on... Do not tolerate this. It could be dangerous to let him continue with this behavior. If he do it again talk to the police.
  • JOHN CRAIN 2012/03/26 07:10:51
    JOHN CRAIN
    +2
    Your dad sounds out of control and mean, and very possibly perverted. You sound like you model yourself after your father. You both have to grow up.
  • stephenie 2012/03/13 03:19:20
    stephenie
    +1
    Yes. You were very rude and childish. You deserved it.
  • country 2012/02/14 03:17:43
  • Bill Zalot 2012/01/08 20:44:50
    Bill Zalot
    +1
    Yes, and also wash your foul mouth with soap!
  • Armand 2011/12/14 19:00:26
    Armand
    +5
    your dad is a pedophile... call the cops

2014/09/18 05:27:12