Can men wear skirts

Ray Louis 2013/03/11 15:28:16
After all it's only clothes

• Leon 2013/10/02 19:18:12
    yes
    Leon
    when will it be vogue that men can wear skirts and add it to there wardrobe i am from south africa because this trend started about 7 years ago well its time to come to the party yes or no there is alot of talk but nothing is happening now what?
  • Patagoniakid 2013/09/06 19:40:31
    yes
    Patagoniakid
    Sure...why not? Men have worn skirts far longer than women throughout time! It should be obvious no crotch seams makes more sense for the male anatomy than for a female and guys once you discover the freedom of movement with a short skirt you will not give it up!

Men (and some women) need to lose their homophobia, sexual insecurity and realize a skirt won't make you gay! I takes a real man to wear a skirt before they are vogue again.

Skirts ARE making a comeback... male hikers and runners are discovering a skirt makes more sense as they are cooler, light weight, no chaffing, and provide freedom of movement unlike shorts. See these guys in skirts and realize they they still look like guys just as women in pants still look like women: http://www.picturetrail.com/s...
    (they are obviously NOT "cross dressing" trying to look like women. These days if you want to look like a woman you better wear pants!

skirt

skirt

skirt
  • Leon Patagon... 2013/10/03 19:57:08
    Leon
    hi there in south africa you cant buy men skirts you must go to the ladies department to buy a denim 5 pocket skirt and then you must go to the mens department to fit it on south africa is ten years behind time let me know thanks leon a skirt is so comfortable i am looking for a cargo skirt and do not get it in south africa.
  • Patagon... Leon 2013/10/03 21:38:43 (edited)
    Patagoniakid
    This is really easy to get but you need a credit card and register with Paypal and use www.ebay.com. Examples of "cargo skirts": http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.htm... This shows more than 2,000 cargo skirts! You need to narrow search to get what you want like this: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.htm... Ok not to worry there is a fool proof way to buy the right size (you can never trust mfgr sizes /tag size)... EBay is cool because many sellers state the dimension measured flat across the waist of the skirt and the length. Compare that dimension to jeans that fit you and get the same. Works every time. Also do look at used. Never found a bad one. Also if stretch it is a plus. You can also ask seller questions if they don't state the "flat across" measurement. Don't rule out other materials like twill (usually heavy stuff) and skirts like these http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-N... Also you can carry a pocket tape measure and measure flat across the waist of a skirt to see if it fits or jeans. Careful... once you try on a Cargo Mini Skirt you will be hooked and not give it up. They are that comfortable and can't be beat in hot weather! Wish I discovered them years ago! Some good example of how guys can rock skirts...
    skirt skirt skirt skirt
  • Leon Patagon... 2014/02/23 20:37:01
    Leon
    hi how can i get my hands on a cargo mini skirt you dont get it here thanks leon
  • Patagon... Leon 2014/02/23 22:48:04
    Patagoniakid
    You need to check with your post office as to what the customs rules are. Clothing might enter free! You need a credit card and that's all. In Argentina customs have been crazy charging 50% of the cost of the item for tax and now it has become impossible because they limited each person to just two (2) items a YEAR! Freaking crazy! I mentioned above how to do it. Here's a few examples of what I picked up on E-Bay and the price ranged from U$S 1.00 to $16.00 plus shipping from U.S., China, Europe, etc....
    skirt
    (This is 10" long and fits 34-36" waist)

skirt
    (super stretchy + Great)

skirt
    skirt
    skirt
    skirt
    skirt
    skirt
    skirt
    skirt
    skirt

Never had a negative comment on these and yes the chicks look even better in them and always will with their curves but guys can rock these better than shorts any day...

Contrary to what you might think I have found shorter is better. Now I will only get the minis roughly 11" to 12" length because they provide total freedom of movement and virtually all the chicks say I look much better with short skirts (Far better than shorts) so that is all the incentive I need. Try asking your friends as to what they think but only after showing a short one because it is the opposite of what people think guys should wear. You can easily start a trend in your area. Just don't go for the fem appearance as no one will like that.
  • Leon Leon 2014/08/21 07:45:18
    Leon
    Patagoniakid I would like to buy a cargo mini skirt If the cargo skirt stretches I wear a ladies 34 or a 36 depends of the make can you tell me how much it costs then I will deposit the money via PayPal or eft in your bank account then you buy it and ship it to me in south-africa
  • Leon Leon 2014/08/21 07:48:07
    Leon
    Patagoniakid I would like to buy a cargo mini skirt If the cargo skirt stretches I wear a ladies 34 or a 36 depends of the make can you tell me how much it costs then I will deposit the money via PayPal or eft in your bank account then you buy it and ship it to me to south-africa just let me know how much and all your details thanks let me know
  • martinus 2013/06/07 01:18:43
    yes
    martinus
    +1
    Sure, men can wear skirts. And kilts are skirts, just with an own style of it. Originally only men wore skirts in past, women wore long dresses.
    So, if men are coming back to skirts they should wear all kind which are designed for men, going the same way as women did when starting wearing pants. Today women have their own creations for pants, same can men do with skirts.
  • Leon martinus 2013/10/10 20:31:07
    Leon
    so when will skirts be vogue as every man wearing them and the shops when will men shops sell skirts to men
  • Patagon... Leon 2014/02/23 21:45:44
    Patagoniakid
    It will take guys like you to help push the idea. That is why I put a site with pixs of guys in skirts so guys see that it works. You and your friends need to get active on the web and voice your opinions on blogs, forums, etc. or it won't happen...
  • Patagon... martinus 2014/02/23 21:42:54
    Patagoniakid
    Skirts are an item that is truly unisex from the start. Some have more feminine designs than others but top clothing designers say a skirt will fit anyone. (Just get the right size for your waist or hips depending where you wear it). Skirts are a BIG discovery for guys because there must be 10,000 styles available and some of those look great on guys and no modifications are necessary. But you are probably right... to market a skirt they will have to call it something else which is really stupid but it tells you what the mentality of the general public is like.
  • Mrs. Kathy Arch 2013/03/18 11:41:15
    yes
    Mrs. Kathy Arch
    +1
    Hopefully they shave their legs first!
  • martinus Mrs. Ka... 2013/03/31 02:33:35
    martinus
    +2
    depends what kind of skirt they wearing, they do it already.
  • Leon Mrs. Ka... 2014/04/12 09:30:12
    Leon
    Yes i shaved my legs and ot looks much better and dont menshion the freedom i do not wear shorts anymore i got rid of them and i own 14 skirts andlove it
  • learningtobreathe16 2013/03/16 21:35:58
    yes
    learningtobreathe16
    +1
    I don't see why not.
  • scharschell 2013/03/15 22:19:39
    yes
    scharschell
    +1
    i miss my kilt its verry relaxing to be in
  • moonchild 2013/03/15 22:18:05
    yes
    moonchild
    Sure, if they want to
  • Keith 2013/03/15 14:24:44
    yes
    Keith
    +1
    Kilts are skirts in a sense.
  • Patagon... Keith 2013/09/06 19:01:22
    Patagoniakid
    +1
    Absolutely kilts ARE skirts! Look it up in any dictionary. A kilt is just a particular type of skirt that is usually tartan, hot, heavy and costly yet any skirt (there are many thousands of type/styles) will fit a male perfectly but only some look good but there is more to it than that... A skirt is far cooler than shorts on a hot day and not having crotch seams is a big deal for males but they just don't know it. Additionally the freedom of movement with a short skirt must be experienced to be believed! Guys should try one on and then make the judgment. Men have worn skirts far longer than women throughout time and fashion designers are trying to put men back into skirts as there is no reason not to.
    For the nay sayers see these guys in skirts and note they still look like guys just as women in pants still look like women (Obviously they are NOT "cross dressing" trying to look like women... just guys enjoying the benefits a skirt offers: http://www.picturetrail.com/s...

A guy can easily wear a mini skirt and still look like a guy:
    skirt

skirt
  • ♰SɕαɾƖεt♰ 2013/03/15 07:44:28
    yes
    ♰SɕαɾƖεt♰
  • lucythetooth 2013/03/15 02:48:54
    yes
    lucythetooth
    +1
    Yeah, but it's called a kilt because they kilt the last person that called it a skirt.

kilt
  • Messenger 2013/03/13 19:03:19
    yes
    Messenger
    kilts have been worm for centuries in Britian.
  • LayLady 2013/03/12 21:15:00
    yes
    LayLady
    +1
    My kind of guy
    12345

I can care less even if this guy wants to wear a skirt.
    hot transvestite

They're only clothes. I don't believe in the M/F thing.
  • Retro-Cheesecake 2013/03/12 15:06:30
    yes
    Retro-Cheesecake
    +2
    yeah why not David Bowie wore a dress and still looked good lol plus women wear trousers...
    David Bowie dress
    David Bowie dress
  • Patagon... Retro-C... 2013/09/07 00:07:16
    Patagoniakid
    +1
    More retro...The thing is these guys look good (at least that is the input from women seeing these):

skirt

skirt

skirt

skirt

skirt

skirt

skirt
  • Kezzi Morris 2013/03/12 14:05:01
    yes
    Kezzi Morris
    They're choice if it makes them happy
    kilt
  • Harley Squiggles the God \(... 2013/03/12 02:34:40
    yes
    Harley Squiggles the God \(#o#)/
    +2
    Of course. :)
  • ZB 2013/03/12 02:30:07
    yes
    ZB
    +2
    Just like women can wear pants. It's an article of clothing. Nothing more. I have several and they are quite comfortable. More so than a pair of jeans.
  • Megurine Luka 2013/03/12 01:17:38
    yes
    Megurine Luka
  • deidara.trueart 2013/03/12 00:42:09
  • LayLady deidara... 2013/03/12 21:16:10
    LayLady
    Maybe they do :)
  • joefj2 2013/03/11 22:42:26
  • deidara... joefj2 2013/03/12 21:20:25
  • joefj2 deidara... 2013/03/13 19:03:33
    joefj2
    +1
    Potato, Potata
  • deidara... joefj2 2013/03/13 19:13:37
  • Peewee ... deidara... 2013/03/15 03:54:29
    Peewee ~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    Gotta get me a pair of those sandals.....
  • deidara... Peewee ... 2013/03/15 11:00:43
  • Messenger deidara... 2013/03/13 19:04:10
    Messenger
    +1
    Kilts ARE skirts.
  • deidara... Messenger 2013/03/13 19:11:06

2014/09/22 20:16:23