Binge Drinking: Got any funny stories?

Dangerous Dave 2009/08/17 19:30:01
Last time I binge drink...
I don't drink that much...
Abusing alcohol is very bad for your health but a lot of people do it for fun. For me, A binge is when you disappear for a couple of days you don't tell anyone where you're going and when you get back you can't remember where you were.

• 2012/08/11 18:44:58 (edited)
  • Rhea 2010/04/29 19:58:40
    Last time I binge drink...
    Rhea
    I haven't done this for a couple of years. Yeah, I have some pretty funny stories from back in the day, but I don't think they'll translate well on SH. I'll probably embarrass myself on an endnote of, "Well, I guess you had to be there."
  • max jones 2009/10/30 12:37:08
    Last time I binge drink...
    max jones
    when i was drunk, i could see my freind who had benn annoying me all night long , so then i decided i would run after him , then i realised there was a land rover between me and him , when i ran into it and knocked myself out.
  • sjo 2009/08/20 01:49:30
    Last time I binge drink...
    sjo
    I think this is funny. Well I just don't remember. That is the whole point sometimes to drink to forget.
  • whatsatobe 2009/08/19 17:48:24
    I don't drink that much...
    whatsatobe
    Whenever stupid behavior becomes a lauded HOT TOPIC, the mental deterioration of the US of A is reconfirmed.
  • Hope & Love 2009/08/18 17:21:27
    I don't drink that much...
    Hope & Love
    Wow, your story was compelling enough, guess my drunken ways can not even compare to that!!! I can't imagine doing that Dave, you ARE dangerous!!! LOL!
  • Common Sense Conservative 2009/08/18 06:00:02
    Last time I binge drink...
    Common Sense Conservative
    +1
    I've been drunk since 1986
  • nancy 2009/08/18 05:16:30
    I don't drink that much...
    nancy
    I don't drink and do not find anything funny about abusing your body or endangering others by loosing control of your senses.
  • Carlos 2009/08/18 03:58:20
    Last time I binge drink...
    Carlos
    i was crying cuz my little sister got a boyfriend
  • Rebecca 2009/08/18 03:30:07
    Last time I binge drink...
    Rebecca
    +1
    I don't drink that much, however the last time I went all out, I was at my manager's house. His girlfriend kept pouring me shots, I lost count after 5. Anywho I went to sleep woke up in the middle of the night to purge, didn't make it to the bathroom before I started... but I did make it there eventually. I found out later that when I walked in to the bathroom, my manager was already in there naked, then he walked out. I didn't see him, I was a little preoccupied. He was totally cool about the situation, but I felt bad... so I don't drink hard with my co-workers anymore.
    I don't drink that much...
    I don't drink at all.
  • Royal Warrior 2009/08/18 01:02:44
    I don't drink that much...
    Royal Warrior
    +1
    I don't drink at all. The only drinking story I have, is that my uncle was with a man who got drunk, then kept hitting my uncle (who was trying to drive the whole car-load of drunks home in this guys car) to the point that my uncle finally pulled over and let him drive. All of this is testimony from the other passengers, by the way, and backed up by the autopsy. The owner of the car then proceeded to wreck the car, and the only one hurt was my uncle, the only one NOT drunk, who was killed. I don't drink, and don't have much patience with those who drink and drive. In fact, I'll call the police on you in a split second.
  • dios 2009/08/18 00:12:22
    Last time I binge drink...
    dios
    I did insane things as always
    some I cant even say but friends know and laugh there ass
    alot has to do with waking up in HUH WERE
    I once thought I woke up in FRANCE
    on tour with the ROLLING STONES
    and fell 7 feet out of a i didnt nt know it was a loft bed
    naked
    another I ended up in my underpants on the jersey highway in the rain they sdaid nite student for dam sake
    a guy finally stopped and took off his sweat shirt drove me to the police in manhattan they all laughd and gave me clothes they seemed to have saved from the hippie era
    and oh god for awhile it was endles those wild weekends of wasted youth and waking up looking for a phone bill to see where the hell I am
    at least they were all really cute often in bands
    but still

recently I got really wacked a friend came over and came on to me and like a freaking fool I did and I wanted to get it over with so I acted crazy talked dirty to encourage them
    and dam it took forever cos they liked it they held back dam it and now they think IM AMAZING and I m worried about our friend ship I liked how it was
    why did i do that

my binges are one night to day wacked one day sobbering up drinking a little to settle the hangover
    and getting home and it also used to mean facing my room mate whod bet what time Id stumble and and...

I did insane things as always
    I once thought I woke up in FRANCE
    on tour with the ROLLING STONES
    naked
    but still

why did i do that

and getting home and it also used to mean facing my room mate whod bet what time Id stumble and and where I was and who or what type
    like a guitar player or what band or was he italian
    (YES often) then itwas BENSONHURST and theyd hi five
    once they bet money dammit
    I did end up upstate in a snow storm with rettro hippies tripping out and one said I see my children in your eyes and I said NO WELL GET THEN OUT and rubbed my eyes and said I HATE THE GOD DAM GREATFULL DEAD! who takes acid anymore but morons!
    (who drinks them selves 20 miles from home in a snow storm stuck with retro hippies tripping..guilty but I booked it out in the snow so pissed i passed a kid with ballons i popped a bunch fast with a ciggerette
    that guy say his kids in my eyes! no im a bad mommy pop dont cry little kid its only ballons!
    I have no sexually transmitted dieases amazingly clean as a whistle
  • webmaven 2009/08/17 23:22:34
    I don't drink that much...
    webmaven
    Somehow, I can't quite put "binge drinking" and "funny" into the same sentence.
  • dios webmaven 2009/08/18 00:12:54
    dios
    hahahaha you should of seen me and my friend a courtney love clone
  • webmaven dios 2009/08/18 23:13:30
    webmaven
    hahaha. I'm sure you'll be laughing all the way to the emergency room.
  • Miss UT 2009/08/17 21:51:50
    I don't drink that much...
    Miss UT
    There is absolutely nothing funny about binge drinking and making a fool of yourself. It is stupid and self-destructive...
  • mb20fan 2009/08/17 21:41:13
    I don't drink that much...
    mb20fan
    I don't drink that much anymore... When I was younger I had my fun, and I imagine that's what most of us will say... Most of the time I was sensible about it, but a few times kinda stupid...
  • The Stench of Liberal Lies 2009/08/17 21:36:58
    Last time I binge drink...
    The Stench of Liberal Lies
    Heat stroke beer to gin and tonics at the nudie bar a little nap and a qt of orange gatoraid.Add a couple of over easy eggs sauage and home frys.
    Makes for some very massive projectalie vomit
  • dios The Ste... 2009/08/18 00:16:23
    dios
    +1
    FLOOR PIZZA
  • The Ste... dios 2009/08/18 00:31:14
    The Stench of Liberal Lies
    More like painting the wall the floor it wasn`t pretty
  • Kiss my Bean 2009/08/17 20:46:07
    I don't drink that much...
    Kiss my Bean
    The last time I drank that much I was 17. My graduation party, and I spent most of it either running through the woods drunk and lost and singing Carole King songs (1st half) or sitting in the cold shower naked singing CArole King songs while other drunk people came in to pee and talk to me!!!
  • dios Kiss my... 2009/08/18 00:13:40
    dios
    carol king songs
    thats
    really
    wacked
  • Kiss my... dios 2009/08/18 22:51:26
    Kiss my Bean
    yeah, considering I am only 32, so graduated in 1995. I shoulda been singing "Gangstas Paradise" or "Waterfalls" or even Garth Brooks "Rodeo". But nope. Carole King. See what alcohol does to you children? DON"T DRINK
  • the Griffin 2009/08/17 20:41:11
    I don't drink that much...
    the Griffin
    +1
    There is NOTHING funny about alcohol or drug abuse.
    Anyone can drink until they are drunk, but why do it?
    Alcohol is the number one societal ill in America today.
  • The Ste... the Gri... 2009/08/18 00:40:56
    The Stench of Liberal Lies
    Here is a percenatge of people that recover
    48 percent recover after being in long term in house programs
    Add Group counseling that makes it 50 percent
    add AA that brings it up to 52 percent
    With that in mind of those in recovery after the 1st and 2nd year 40 percent went back out
    3 to 6 years 10 percent
    longer than 6 years 2 percent did not go back out and most of those had a AA program why is that?
  • Tim 2009/08/17 19:53:19
    I don't drink that much...
    Tim
    +1
    As a former binge drinker I cannot think of anything less funny than trying to find fun in this habit. Binge drinking kills too many people to look at it with anything less that aversion.
  • iPwn 2009/08/17 19:44:29
    I don't drink that much...
    iPwn
    but last time I was drunk, I was actually with a, at the time, gf and some friends. Apparently, I spent most of the night asking that she sneak off with me for sex and then when she finally did, I fell asleep immediately after laying down.
  • dios iPwn 2009/08/18 00:15:02
    dios
    +1
    the trick is if you wake up she says oh not again I cant your too much i cant walk I wonte able to walk for a week and youll say really was it good and she should say uh huh! oh yea
  • iPwn dios 2009/08/18 00:18:13
    iPwn
    lol. No she just told me the truth. She said I fell asleep before I could get my pants off.
  • helenros iPwn 2009/08/18 21:29:41
    helenros
    That'll teach you.
  • iPwn helenros 2009/08/18 21:31:13 (edited)
    iPwn
    lol. It really didn't. I have drank that heavily since.
  • helenros iPwn 2009/08/19 20:35:49
    helenros
    You have? Some day soon you will be old enough to experience alcohol killing your erection.
  • helenros 2009/08/17 19:36:19
    I don't drink that much...
    helenros
    However I do have some funny stories. If only I could remember them.
  • SuperCee 2009/08/17 19:35:31
    I don't drink that much...
    SuperCee
    I'm not a drinker. Drinking doesn't do anything for me.
  • dios SuperCee 2009/08/18 00:15:51
    dios
    than you havent drunk enough if it dosnt effect
    ya but dont push the envolpe
    sober is good
  • SuperCee dios 2009/08/19 11:44:52
    SuperCee
    What I mean by it doesn't do anything for me, it doesn't make me feel good! Alcohol is a depressant. Sorry if I sound so clinical but it is a major downer and I like to be up so alcohol is not for me.

2014/04/20 21:03:41