BEWARE, OR SATAN WILL WIN . . . . . . . . . .

TasselLady 2011/11/05 14:49:42

Many people scoff at the "End Times" they hear about. Granted, there are false teachers and preachers who have taught over the centuries that the world "will end at this time, or end during the year such and such". We've heard it all it seems, and we still hear about it in the wake of so-called 2012 being "The End of the World". The truth is that only God knows when the world will end, not human beings, not even the angels nor Christ himself.

What is sad, is that people are falling for it. They don't see the subtle lies which are being told because Satan is an expert at deception. In fact, he gets first prize for it. No human being can trump Satan's deviousness, cruelty, intelligence and power no matter how hard they try. They may come close, but they'll never be the number one Father of Lies and the Champion of all Deceivers. Why? The answer is simple. Lucifer was once one of God's "right hand men", a high ranking lieutenant so to speak. He was beautiful looking, he was extremely intelligent, and ranked amongst God's most powerful angels. Angels are direct servants of God and are all above people. They are faster, more intelligent, and more powerful than humans, and they are already in Heaven serving God around his throne. Is it any wonder these angels are very exceptional?? What is really neat, is that those good angels in Heaven are often sent to help us. That's how much God loves us. He wants to give us a hand when we need it, and sometimes angels are sent to do that as well as people. It's his chosen means. But a fallen angel who goes rogue and brings followers down with him who hate God and hate the entire world and spreads that hate for generations to come, is very dangerous to us and the world.

And, none have come close to the depths that Satan has stooped. He made the mistake that many people have made today. He wanted more power, control over human beings, the entire world, and anything else he could have power over, just like the people today who worship money and possessions. They are arrogant, greedy, conceited, and show contempt for those who are "beneath them" or don't travel within their elite circles. These people have taken on the very characteristics of Satan himself, and Satan is ecstatic, because he knows that unless these people change their ways, they are going to suffer with him when they die. Satan figures if he is going to reign in Hell forever with his demons, he's going to take as many people down with him as he can. And so far he's doing a great job of it. I pray for those people everyday, that one day they will see what's happening before it's too late.

For those who scoff at the devil or God himself, just look around and take in what you see. The rich are getting richer by stealing from those who don't have anything to begin with, and the poorer are getting just that, POORER because of badly needed programs being cut. Not just welfare programs, but those who help elderly and disabled residents survive and get the care they need in nursing homes and hospitals. The need is growing larger everyday while the resources are being taken away until there won't be any room left to cut down more. It could affect my job where I work. I work in a nursing home as a housekeeper. I enjoy the residents, visitors and family members. I could lose that because of the cuts. But then, many of those with means will still tell me to "find another job". Sure, WHERE? There are no jobs out there. I would be in serious trouble if I lost the job I have now.

Well, these cuts and other needed programs are the result of Satan infiltrating the government, and he will stay in the government unless people drive him out, by going back to God himself. He's the only one who can save us all. And, only if the government does an about face and takes on the characteristics of God himself, grows a conscience and has compassion for those in need, will we have a chance to succeed. Not everyone is poor because it's "their fault". Everybody's situation is different. It's the mindset of some of the rich who say they don't "want to associate with THOSE people", because they are "beneath them", as if the poor are garbage instead of human beings who could use some guidance and advice from those in high places. Boy, do they have a shock coming. Show more compassion people, and be willing to help give people ideas to get out of poverty and other horrible situations instead of shooting them down. In other words, GO BEHIND THE SCENES AND FIND OUT WHAT'S HAPPENING FIRST BEFORE JUDGMENTS ABOUT THEM ARE MADE. You'll be surprised at what you really find at the end of all that. Not all screw the system. But the poor are treated as if they ALL do, and it's not right.

The fact that "Karma" exists is very true, AND in the bible too, although in other words, and in this case a major understatement. "What goes around comes around" tells me that there are consequences for doing wrong and other people wrong, and that we'll eventually get back what we give. When we give good, we get good. If we give bad, that will come back to us ten fold. God has promised that he will punish those who are greedy, who take the food out of the mouths of those who need it, and who constantly oppress the poor. One day they will be trampled, and their money and possessions and power will mean NOTHING, that includes evil people in the government. But as in the past and now, it's Satan's goal, to turn us all into these kinds of people. Well, he's not going to get me, and never will. The fact that people do this to others makes me sick. But, it won't last, and I have to remind myself of that.

As long as people have these attitudes towards people and situations, nothing will change. Satan influences behavior as well as other external factors. As long as we let Satan rule us, we are no better than the ones we constantly point fingers at and put people down. Believe it or not, there's alot of satisfaction in helping other people, even if it's just steering them in the right direction. Even giving a little of what we have can do much for somebody in need. But as long as Satan tells us to hold onto our money and talents with a tight fist, then we won't be any good to anyone or ourselves, and THAT would be a tragedy.

BEWARE, OR SATAN WILL WIN.

*note, parts of question has been edited*

Devil Verses Christ

• Anna E 2011/11/05 18:29:20
    Anna E
    +8
    What generous and loving god would allow some demon to continually mess with its creation and let millions of children suffer starvation and disease for thousands of years? Were the kids that evil that they deserved that?
    It just makes no sense at all, free will or not.

• Lostile 2013/07/22 02:11:41
  • TasselLady Lostile 2013/07/22 21:55:39
    TasselLady
    I feel badly for you. If you Hail Satan, you'll spend eternity with him, and not in a very nice palace where you'll have a great time. Maybe someday you'll rethink what you just said.
    People in hell
  • Lostile TasselLady 2013/07/22 22:00:56
    Lostile
    Lol I don't believe in hell. or satan. =p
  • Fariborz-Zak 2013/07/20 07:52:39
  • Der Haifisch 2013/07/19 18:36:10
    Der Haifisch
    sexy devil

Yum ^_^
  • TasselLady Der Hai... 2013/07/19 18:37:47
  • Der Hai... TasselLady 2013/07/19 18:39:28
    Der Haifisch
    +1
    I'm in a devilish mood today.

baby satan
  • TasselLady Der Hai... 2013/07/19 18:42:03
  • TasselLady 2013/07/19 18:32:11
    TasselLady
    I just want everybody to know that Satan sucks. The devil sucks
  • kate 2013/07/19 17:02:29
    kate
    +1
    cant bleve i jst red al l tht.
  • Tee Quake 2012/11/07 00:43:10
    Tee Quake
    +1
    Satan is already sitting in the WH calling himself Barry. He's done, though.
  • TasselLady Tee Quake 2013/05/11 16:24:42
    TasselLady
    He is nothing compared to who Satan REALLY is. People want to believe those in the government are Satan. They may be followers of Satan in many ways, but they are not actually him. But he is alive and well in the world. All we have to do is look at the massive greed and corruption, and sexual immorality and other sins in the world to see how far we have sunk, and it's getting much worse as we speak.
  • Marcel 2012/11/04 18:46:23
    Marcel
    +2
    I love Jesus so much and God.
    I,ve been in a car accsident before I broke my leg but im still allive thanks to my Lord Jesus and God.
    Satan will never get into me and never will take the control over me.
  • TasselLady Marcel 2012/11/06 21:40:23
    TasselLady
    That's good. He'll continue to try though clear to the end. But knowing what's waiting for us when we die makes it worth fighting him all the way.
  • Lydecho Rain (Лидия) 2012/07/15 23:11:53
    Lydecho Rain (Лидия)
    +2
    I don't believe in god or satan. But I think religion is much more same than that 2012 thing... Because many smart people still believe in religion, but everyone who believes in 2012 is semi-insane.
  • TasselLady Lydecho... 2012/07/16 20:58:34
    TasselLady
    +1
    I don't listen to the 2012 deal, because God himself says only he knows when the end is near, not people. For hundreds of years many people tried to "predict the end of the world" only to be proven wrong over and over and over again. The end is near when Christ comes back for his loved ones. But to each his own. Everybody has their own belief or non belief of things.
  • Anonymous 2011/12/24 19:44:17
  • momma-on-the-hit-list 2011/11/07 17:48:32
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    When false teachings are brought to light, a choice has to be made to hold fast to unsound teaching, or to reassess to find the error along the way and correct it
    .
    When the lie that is believed from perversion of truth, many have gone astray by the lusts of their own flesh.
    When coming to an end of a decision without first going back to the beginning, it is great in the making of fools.
    When deception is combined with "illumination" people cast off wisdom, saying, We will not listen to the word of the Lord. Just as in Jeremiah 44 was made clear.
    Now you have one's who cling to deception because the "mirror" held to every angle of their belief shows the denial of logic wisdom and truth. Many will never reassess their thinking, but I pray that the many still will.
  • IndyLinda 2011/11/07 15:38:19
    IndyLinda
    +1
    Bless you, TasselLady -- Your Light is shining through:
    I am the way  the truth and the life
  • TasselLady IndyLinda 2011/11/09 00:56:40
    TasselLady
    +1
    Thankyou Indy Linda. It's nice to see you!! I do my best. Sometimes I don't always do things the way I should, but God helps me to keep on going!
  • Billyk75 2011/11/06 19:36:07
    Billyk75
    +2
    Let's do our best to keep Soros from winning.
  • TasselLady Billyk75 2011/11/06 19:38:42
    TasselLady
    +1
    It's all our individual choice. I hope people don't go to the "Dark Side".

Darth Vadar
  • Zamboni - Madoka Magica fan... 2011/11/06 16:51:12
    Zamboni - Madoka Magica fan BN0
    The biggest danger to Christianity is those who call for blood and fire.
  • TasselLady Zamboni... 2011/11/06 17:22:50
    TasselLady
    +1
    In Christianity the only blood we need be concerned about is the blood which was shed for us by Christ. His blood is Holy, and covers all our sin. The only fire we would have to worry about is if we reject God and Christ. The eternal fire in Hell is only for those who reject God and who follow Satan and his demons. It isn't for those who are believers. We all have a choice. If we make the right choice, we'll spend eternity with God.
  • Zamboni... TasselLady 2011/11/06 19:57:30
    Zamboni - Madoka Magica fan BN0
    +1
    But some people don't think the same way you do. Some people do claim blood. and fire.
  • TasselLady Zamboni... 2011/11/09 00:58:10
    TasselLady
    +1
    Well, at the judgment we will find out who actually does have the blood and the fire. Only God knows each person's heart and what he/she really believes. The ultimate judge will be him, as will his decision.
  • Zamboni... TasselLady 2011/11/10 22:18:36
    Zamboni - Madoka Magica fan BN0
    +1
    And that makes him the perfect judge.
  • TasselLady Zamboni... 2011/11/11 21:25:38 (edited)
    TasselLady
    +1
    That's right!
    Thumbs up
  • Zamboni... TasselLady 2011/11/13 01:58:03
  • amazinggrace 2011/11/06 15:34:12
    amazinggrace
    +1
    Good post TL, lots of food for thought. Have a blessed Sunday.
  • TasselLady amazing... 2011/11/06 17:23:06
    TasselLady
    +1
    Thankyou amazinggrace. It's nice to see you!
  • Ron in Oregon 2011/11/06 15:09:31
    Ron in Oregon
    +1
    As the song says:
    I swear there is no Heaven and I pray there is no Hell.
  • Brightsprite62 2011/11/06 10:00:29
    Brightsprite62
    +1
    Good post Tassle. The world is sinking further and further into Corruption. Events unfolding in the world today all point to the time of Christs return being near. The Devil is on a mission to be sure that as few as possable recognize that. They say "Oh, People have been saying that for years" in part that's true. However when you look at events from the aspect of revelations the only thing left is the return of Christ. It saddens me to see so many friends and loved ones who continue to live life away from God. They Believe what the father of Lies is telling them. The Word tells us "As a Man Sows, that shall he also reap." I encourage them to seek the Lord. To realize He truly is the Way the Truth and the LIfe. No one comes to the father but by him. I pray we all reap a Great Harvest for the Lord.
  • TasselLady Brights... 2011/11/06 13:50:35 (edited)
    TasselLady
    +1
    Thankyou. It's not always easy to write posts like this. We all face persecution and hostility. But that's part of it. Even if we don't reach everybody, reaching one or two can mean the world to God. I think God's coming is very near, and I hope it is. This world has become too evil and self serving. I see it everyday.
  • FREED Speaks Up 2011/11/06 09:29:09
    FREED Speaks Up
    +2
    A good post TassleLady. You sum up your article saying, "Satan influences behavior as well as other external factors." This is so true and the point is missed by those who lack understanding of God, satan, and mankind.

Jas 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
    Jas 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
    Jas 1:14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
    Jas 1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
    Jas 1:16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.

satan tempts our fleshly desires...we are selfish people. "We like sheep have gone astray each seeking his own way." [Isa 53] It is as you've pointed out so well a choice that each of us makes daily as to how we will respond to our own desires. Selfish people want to control others to meet their needs. satan can do nothing on his own BUT he can influence people to do it for him.

For those of us who have been delivered from the domain of darkness, and transferred to the kingdom of God through Jesus Christ [Col 1] he h...

For those of us who have been delivered from the domain of darkness, and transferred to the kingdom of God through Jesus Christ [Col 1] he has no power unless we give it to him through our yielding to temptation. BUT we do not yield to our fleshly desires habitually.

For those who have not received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior remain in the domain of his darkness and thus his influence upon them is the most deceptive of all because the power and control they have here will lead them to the same place that is reserved for satan.

Every good and perfect gift comes from God [James 1]. All hurt and sin comes from man's choice to harm himself and others. satan comes to kill, steal and destroy. We have a choice. To whom do we belong? Who do we serve? God? Self? satan?

God Bless you†
  • TasselLady FREED S... 2011/11/06 13:53:08
    TasselLady
    +1
    Thankyou FREED! It's great to see you. I'll be in church this morning. I'll share with them what is here. It's worth it even if only one is reached. It's hard to go into the trenches, but we have to sometimes in order to get through to people what we're trying to let them know. Hopefully we'll be successful someday as good as we're able to be. Thankyou for coming by!! (((((hugs)))))))) ♥♥♥♥
  • Beat Magnum True Hero 2011/11/06 00:22:47
    Beat Magnum True Hero
    Your picture is wrong. Satan is already defeated and waiting for final judgment. He's like a dying animal that is in death throes, flailing madly killing whoever he can.
  • TasselLady Beat Ma... 2011/11/06 01:24:37
    TasselLady
    +1
    It represents our own fight. If we are Christians then we are still "wrestling" so to speak with Satan. Our fight will continue until Christ comes back and sends him to Hell forever where he belongs. So no, the picture is not wrong.
  • momma-o... Beat Ma... 2011/11/07 17:53:03
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +1
    That is true but just like a star that dies millions of years prior the light or effect is still seen and felt for a long while.
  • Mikel_mad2002 2011/11/06 00:07:30
    Mikel_mad2002
    +2
    The real way Satan is winning is by having all the world's religions at one another's throats. It seems every religion is out to prove they're right and all others are wrong. I believe that people who have to bash other faiths have no true testimony of their own.

2014/04/20 18:13:28