August 2012 Infographic: Which Infographic Idea Is Your Favorite?

Infographic World 2012/08/28 21:00:00
205 votes
33%
163 votes
26%
81 votes
13%
168 votes
27%
Vote for your favorite infographic idea!

Each month, SodaHead, Infographic World and Daily Infographic team up and let you pick your favorite infographic idea to be created and promoted around the web.

Do you have a great infographic idea?

If you would like to submit your infographic idea for next month's promotion, you can do that by completing and submitting the form here.

Question Closed

• RhettDempsey-Taylor 2012/09/01 04:24:39
    Entire World's Military Capability Compared
    RhettDempsey-Taylor
    +3
    Would be an excellent comparison to the level of poverty and inequality. Truly exposing the uneducated and war-mongering patriotic echelons of our society. There is more incentive today for somebody to join the army than to study and join a profession which actually could do something for humanity, a fairly illogical situation if you ask me.

• Thecharliejay 2012/09/04 10:42:18
    Thecharliejay
    I think ready about different countries military capability would be interesting, know your enemy.
  • Bob 2012/09/03 19:23:47
    Bob
    Cool
  • rosebud 2012/09/03 15:54:27
    Evolution of Equality in the U.S.
    rosebud
    +1
    This particular graphic will probably contribute to the storm for depriving the savvy business owners of what they have built. Glad Sodahead will contribute to the Occupy movement in this manner. Its about time for them to show their true colors. At least in Sodahead creeps can be blocked from posting their hate & venom toward you.
  • Jensenmk 2012/09/03 15:36:36
    Life of a Recycled Product
    Jensenmk
    +1
    After looking at a few pages, they are definately subjective, therefore the recycled product has the best possibility of being truthful and fair. That said, a real look at the cost 'differences' between recycled and 'pure' would likely suprise some who believe there is much of a positive cost difference in using recycled items.
  • s2k 2012/09/03 15:04:58
    s2k
    Although none are all that intetesting
  • Michael 2012/09/03 14:53:42
    Life of a Recycled Product
    Michael
    +1
    The recycled product should include all the paperwork, including the cost and staffing of recycle centers, and it's original production process. Not to mention the crime reports for criminals that steal products (like copper) to be recycled for cash.
  • peteacher1 2012/09/03 14:49:41
    Life of a Recycled Product
    peteacher1
    How about something non-political & energizing/ Maybe if more people realized the "life-cycle" of products- they would buy more conscientiously??? (one can hope!)
  • BobStrauss 2012/09/01 23:19:32
    Economics of a Major Concert Tour
    BobStrauss
    Are drugs still a favor?
  • barby karring 2012/09/01 23:16:40
    Life of a Recycled Product
    barby karring
    Would be interesting'
  • dekecds 2012/09/01 04:40:29
    Evolution of Equality in the U.S.
    dekecds
    +1
    I really hope this one is it, and I hope they actually pay justice to the wildly swinging parameters of "equality" that we have experienced as Americans.
  • rosebud dekecds 2012/09/03 16:00:52
    rosebud
    +1
    There is no equality in life. Even genetics pay no attention to "equality". Look at the supposed female who was winning all the women's track races at the 2008 Olympics and it was learned that "she" was not a she, but was actually genetically endowed with her own testosterone making equipment hidden inside of her. There really is no equality.
    RhettDempsey-Taylor
    +3
  • rosebud RhettDe... 2012/09/03 16:02:50
    rosebud
    No matter what there will always be poverty and inequality. Life just isn't fair. Some hare more "equal than others" as was written in Animal Farm by Orwell.
  • rosebud rosebud 2012/09/03 16:04:04
    rosebud
    Should have edited, I was saying Some are, not Some hare. Sorry to be misleading and confusing.
  • RhettDe... rosebud 2012/09/04 04:09:21
    RhettDempsey-Taylor
    I have read Animal Farm and fully understand that inequality within humanity is indefeasible. Yet, the substance of my answer concerned the comparison one could make with the funding and contribution of wars and instability.
  • rosebud RhettDe... 2012/09/04 14:00:00
    rosebud
    I guess you failed to understand Orwell's message. There will always be some who are equipped with more savvy about everything, including money handling skills, and who will, due to that inborn ability to be far more savvy to do their best to find ways to grow their wealth including enter into industry and find ways to change the purpose of a once peaceful use of those factories.
    Perhaps you are unaware of the original purpose of many of the technologies, including the internet, that were developed for use by and for the military that you enjoy in your everyday life including the internet and (if you are an American who drives the Interstate highway system except for I-80 that was privately funded by donations) you are benefitting from all the funding of the military?
  • dekecds RhettDe... 2012/09/04 00:30:30
    dekecds
    +1
    I wanted to agree with you, but then I thought " Yeah look at all the poverty and that cruel caste system in India! It's directly proportional to their ridiculously huge Mili....tar...y? Wait, what?"
  • mae RhettDe... 2012/09/04 20:17:32
    mae
    "...the uneducated and war-mongering pariotic echelons of our society."...War -mongering? Yes. Patriotic? Hardly. War-mongering does not = Patriotic.
  • Stiffy 2012/08/31 23:19:43
    Life of a Recycled Product
    Stiffy
    it WOULD be interesting...
  • Linkums 2012/08/31 15:31:35
    Linkums
    +2
    I learned all about the evolution of equality in the US in history class. I'd rather see an infographic about something new and current.
  • rosebud Linkums 2012/09/04 14:01:32
    rosebud
    Is this taught in US history in schools today? Been a very long time since I went to high school is why I am wondering.
  • Linkums rosebud 2012/09/04 14:08:41
    Linkums
    It was to me.
  • rosebud Linkums 2012/09/04 14:14:03
    rosebud
    Please expound on the history class you are mentioning here. As I said it has been a very long time since I attended and more history has been added since I sat in a high school student's seat.
  • Linkums rosebud 2012/09/04 15:41:52
    Linkums
    Basically the important events and people of African American and women's civil rights stuff for the most part. Like Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King Jr..
  • rosebud Linkums 2012/09/11 17:30:36
    rosebud
    Thanks, it must be a veery specific class and not a required one.
  • Butch 2012/08/31 08:28:11
  • Barbara 2012/08/31 07:41:45
    Evolution of Equality in the U.S.
    Barbara
    It just won't happen too many self centered greedy people in this world all trying to be better than the person next to him........its beyond pathetic now!!!!
  • s2k Barbara 2012/09/03 15:07:08
    s2k
    +1
    Or it could be that many folks don't like to work or take risks and those who do should make a little more money. Seems fair
  • Barbara s2k 2012/09/04 05:19:00
    Barbara
    No greedy people that will walk over the top of anyone, Corporations, self centred, "all about me" type of people are ruining the world....I'm not talking about the people that don't work or the ones that take risk...I'm talking about dodgy companies and people who will screw another person to get on top......but the thing is Karma always comes back to bite these people...some quicker than others
  • rosebud Barbara 2012/09/03 16:06:48
    rosebud
    +1
    Do you mean too many intelligent people who know how to work with what they are naturally endowed and are taught by other very intelligent people and do not expect everything handed to be them on a silver platter? If you want things handed to you next life choose very rich parents to live with. But, most probably they will make you get your own anyway.
  • Barbara rosebud 2012/09/04 05:21:02
    Barbara
    Wrong! no I'm talking about the people that screw other people....its not about silver platters, is about hundreds of people losing there jobs and the corporate bosses will then give themselves a pay rise.......similar to the US who bailed out there banks and what did they do gave themselves a payrise....WTF!
  • rosebud Barbara 2012/09/04 14:11:39
    rosebud
    +2
    By the "US" do you mean the Congress? They do that all the time, and also think it is the House of Lords as in England with the Peerage system and that seats in Congress are to be handed down through their families, one example of this wasTed Kennedy's attempt to get one of his own family appointed to take "his" seat upon his death.
    This Congressional pay raise thing has been a bone of contention for many in this country for a very long time, since at least 1983 that I am aware of, but even when the citizens raise the question concerning Congress' self voted pay raises they try to doff the questions off and totally refuse to answer. The only way to stop it is to vote the bums out and so many simply check the box next to the familiar name instead of helping to get rid of those parasites that eat our country's fabric.
  • Barbara rosebud 2012/09/05 05:14:23
    Barbara
    Totally agree :)
  • Unicorns vs Narwhals 2012/08/31 02:45:28
    Unicorns vs Narwhals
    +1
    I want to know how we're doing for when the aliens invade lol.
  • Mateia 2012/08/31 01:10:19
    Life of a Recycled Product
    Mateia
    +3
    CLEAN WORLD!!
  • zbacku Mateia 2012/09/01 13:47:38
    zbacku
    +1
    We will NEVER have a clean world until the 3rd world countries are able to start to live in the 21st Century.
  • Barbara zbacku 2012/09/04 05:23:16
    Barbara
    +1
    Gues where all the western worlds rubbish goes eg: tyres etc to the third world countries...so don't blame them, have a look at your own backyard first before you accuse third world countries.....shame on your or your totally nieve
  • jai joshi 2012/08/30 21:59:32
    Life of a Recycled Product
    jai joshi
  • Rust 2012/08/30 19:54:38
  • lolo 2012/08/30 18:28:16
    lolo
    +2
    I would like to see were we stand.

2014/07/31 01:29:00