Asset Portfolio Recovery Services, aka bill collectors

Beltazar 2012/06/12 21:31:32
Ok, for the 10th time trying to type this out..
So about 6-8 months ago I started getting calls from a company called Asset Portfolio Recovery services.. Services, yeah right.. LOL... They are trying to collect about $2K from me from a credit card my ex and I had back in 1994-1998, and charged off in 1999 or 2000.. Now a days the bank is long gone, the service has my name and another family members name on the account and not my ex's.. How did this happen.. No clue.. So I get the call from them today, and now a days they are calling me like every other week.. But you know what..I keep telling them I am not fully employed right now.. And, I had surgery 5 months ago which I have completely out of work for 4 months.. And, plain and simple that they have waited 10 years to try to get anything from me and now they can wait even longer, because now a days I have my son living w/ me.. and my current bills are definitely more important then something that old.. So this lady calls me today and demands that I get this paid immediately and it would be to everyone's benifit that I did so.. Furthermore: she is like give me your bank account info so then I can break it up into 12 monthly payments just to help you out.. She was extremely pushy and bossy trying so hard not to let me talk.. Then as I am explaining a few things to me she just stops me dead in my tracks and starts telling me that I should get the money from my family or from whoever else I could to get this paid.. And everytime I opened my mouth to say something she came back demanding that I get her whatever she needed to get this paid today.. Then I just lost it, and told her to shut the fuck up for a minute so I could talk.. She was like oh u don't talk to me like that.. I said well if u would shut up and let me talk then I wouldn't say that to you so shut up and let me talk or put your supervisor on the phone.. I go first of all, you might be able to bully others into doing what you want, but you are not going to do that to me.. Second, if you want to have a normal human being to human being conversation then that is fine I will, but I will not be treated like this esp over a CC bill that is over 10 years old.. Also, when I originally moved down to FL I paid everything and everyone off within in a few years and you people wouldn't even talk to me at that time when we made deals w/ everyone.. So don't give me that crap about this account has been sitting on your desk for years, becuase I know that everytime you call I talk to someone else.. I go through the whole story every time someone calls me and at this point in time my situation isn't getting any better.. So don't expect to call me next week and hear anything different.. And, if you or your so called service is going to be nasty like that then u know what, don't both calling me at all..

Have a great day.. click..

So this is just asking how many of these bill collectors have you delt with..

• Selketskiss 2012/06/17 11:52:05
    Selketskiss
    I saw something on tv 1 year ago that some black gangs have actually taken on this business venture of debt collecting and they are very aggressive and use threats ...how nice right. Watch out..the reason they made the news is because they sent gang members out to persuade people to pay..
  • Beltazar Selkets... 2012/06/17 15:06:04
    Beltazar
    Yeah.. well, I got a huge surprise waiting for them on the other side of my door.. but Yeah, I remember something on those lines too.. These are definitely bottom, bottom of the barrel feeders.. And, the freaked up part is that this bitch actually thought she could totally bully me into anything esp after something that is at least 12 years old..
    +1
    If you don't recognize the number don't pick up and if you feel you have to pick up don't give her any info. What you can do is start to ask her for sexual favors of a very strange nature, be persistent and graphic, that may do the trick.
  • Beltazar none 2012/06/12 22:06:35
    Beltazar
    +1
    LMAO...
  • none Beltazar 2012/06/12 22:11:12
    +1
    Try it, it worked for me, the woman said you can't talk to me like that and I told her if she didn't like it she didn't have to call me. You can do the same thing to a man, that will really pisses them off.
  • Beltazar none 2012/06/12 22:14:49
    Beltazar
    +1
    I would be in on that one..
  • none Beltazar 2012/06/12 22:17:08
    +1
    It's tough to do it with a straight voice on the phone, I'm always on the verge of laughter because of their reactions.
  • Beltazar none 2012/06/12 22:20:10
    Beltazar
    +1
    Oh I bet, but I could do it...
  • none Beltazar 2012/06/12 22:21:56
    Remember the old add, 'Try it, you'll like it'? Have fun.

2014/12/20 07:20:18